scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I've had a lost in interest for most of this past week, but am back now. I'll reread and post more tomorrow. Just skimming through this last page though, I dislike Guardian's last post a lot. The claim or die thing just sets something of for me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by Guardian »

Let me explain.

I think mass claiming is obvious and extremely pro-town. I don't know how I'll stomach playing this game without a mass claim day one. I think this has been discussed and explained conclusively. Also, I've already claimed, so I'll be hella pissed if we don't end up claiming.

So get on with it.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by IH »

I think it has not, as holes have been poked in it, and instead of addressing them you say "NO WAI, I'M RIGHT, IF WE TALK ABOUT IT, IT'LL MAKE THE MASSCLAIM NO GOOD"
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by IH »

Most specifically the most recent holes have been the general consensus, players agreeing to it after initially rebutting it, and the issues of the number of mislynches vs number of roles we'd have to lynch to make this massclaim useful.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by IH »

I also begin to tire of this back and forth.

= | You can answer it, or if you've believe you've answered it you can do it again, I will accept no other answer.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by Guardian »

I don't have time or patience to go over why mass claim is much preferable to not mass claim for the Nth time. Someone else do the honors please.
Do not lynch me.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by IH »

I will not accept an answer from Kinetic.

FoS:Guardian

I see nothing new from you, and i do not accept it at all.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by Guardian »

You're not getting something new from me until a) after mass claim or b) about a week from now. This game needs more mass claim.
Do not lynch me.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by IH »

You need more less being scum, and more being useful.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by Guardian »

wtf? I suggested mass claim and have explained it like 6 times. You can't be more useful than that in this setup.

btw, I'd be voting Urza if I hadn't decided to use my vote to prod those next in line to claim.

Urza's play has been really bad if he's town, and I think he's scum.
Do not lynch me.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Lame wtf, I check one hour ago and it's like two posts from the top of the page and all of a sudden 15 posts pop up T_T
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by Kinetic »

IH is useless. I've written him out of this game as far as I'm concerned. I agree with your notice on Urza Guardian, but there is no helping IH. I've addressed his points and since he was wrong he proceeds to call me names -.-.

FOS: IH, FOS:Urza

I'm pretty sure we've come to the point where the town is mass claiming and the scum are being scum. Shanba I'm not going to vote for you but I believe at this point its better to start the mass claim.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by Guardian »

I know what you mean SL, it's almost as bad as the lack of mass claiming.
Do not lynch me.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by IH »

Why do you think Urza is scum?

Also Guardian you have explained why you think it's good, but you have also almost universally refused to talk the negatives, saying only that if we talk to much it only helps the scum.

When I point out it only helps the scum if we put all our faith in the massclaim, you have generally ignored me.

You have also generally ignored me saying that generalities are also extremely dangerous.

pretty much you've been singlemindedly pushing for a massclaim and nothing else.

Once again, you've also ignored everyone supporting it except for me pretty much. If anything were to make you wary you'd think that would.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by Kinetic »

IH. Once more:

YOU'RE WRONG! FACE IT! I ADDRESSED YOUR POINTS AND YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THEM!

SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM DIE SCUM DIE

Vote: IH
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by IH »

Kinetic wrote:IH is useless. I've written him out of this game as far as I'm concerned. I agree with your notice on Urza Guardian, but there is no helping IH. I've addressed his points and since he was wrong he proceeds to call me names -.-.

I'm pretty sure we've come to the point where the town is mass claiming and the scum are being scum. Shanba I'm not going to vote for you but I believe at this point its better to start the mass claim.
I called you A name. Quit being stupid. If you proceed to continue to not understand me I will proceed to calling you worse names.

I don't think I can top "you're what happens when two cousins breed" but I might try.

I don't understand why you think only scum would oppose a mass claim. Or do you think I'm a naive newbie? Do you not recognize the falsity of this statement? Especially with everyone pretty much supporting a mass claim? Clearly the scum are hiding in the supporters.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:46 pm

Post by Guardian »

IH wrote:Why do you think Urza is scum?
Cuz his role pm said scum.

Eh, many reasons. Too jumpy. Bad cases. Opposes mass claim.
IH wrote:Also Guardian you have explained why you think it's good, but you have also almost universally refused to talk the negatives, saying only that if we talk to much it only helps the scum.
Bullshit. I have refused to talk about specific scum tactics. Which all palyers should do. I have talked about any negatives to the extent possible without doing the above.
IH wrote:When I point out it only helps the scum if we put all our faith in the massclaim, you have generally ignored me.
Mass claim helps us, it doesn't win the game for us. But that isn't a reason to not do it...
IH wrote:You have also generally ignored me saying that generalities are also extremely dangerous.
What is that supoosed to mean?
IH wrote:pretty much you've been singlemindedly pushing for a massclaim and nothing else.
Well yeah, cuz mass claim needs to happen, and soon.
IH wrote:Once again, you've also ignored everyone supporting it except for me pretty much. If anything were to make you wary you'd think that would.
Bullshit. I've went back and forth with a couple players on mass claim. wtf.
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:48 pm

Post by Guardian »

IH wrote:I called you A name. Quit being stupid. If you proceed to continue to not understand me I will proceed to calling you worse names.
Wait.... So the way YOU address HIS argument is to refute it by calling him an idiot... and threatening to do so again???
IH wrote:I don't think I can top "you're what happens when two cousins breed" but I might try.
O.O
IH wrote:I don't understand why you think only scum would oppose a mass claim. Or do you think I'm a naive newbie? Do you not recognize the falsity of this statement? Especially with everyone pretty much supporting a mass claim? Clearly the scum are hiding in the supporters.
Scum would try and oppose a mass claim... because it hurts the scum...

Coolbot I can see. Urza, you, less so.

Being mean = anti-town, btw. So cut it out and play nice :D.
Do not lynch me.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by Kinetic »

IH wrote:
Kinetic wrote:IH is useless. I've written him out of this game as far as I'm concerned. I agree with your notice on Urza Guardian, but there is no helping IH. I've addressed his points and since he was wrong he proceeds to call me names -.-.

I called you A name. Quit being stupid. If you proceed to continue to not understand me I will proceed to calling you worse names.

I don't think I can top "you're what happens when two cousins breed" but I might try.

I don't understand why you think only scum would oppose a mass claim. Or do you think I'm a naive newbie? Do you not recognize the falsity of this statement? Especially with everyone pretty much supporting a mass claim? Clearly the scum are hiding in the supporters.
I think you're a jackass, illiterate, illogical, and overall just an ugly person. I addressed your point. I have
NEVER
said I will completely trust a mass claim. I said it twenty times that we still need to PLAY THE GAME. Mass claim is not a CATCH ALL END ALL. You are the idiot for not realizing that this is a VERY powerful play for town.

THIS IS A CORPSE RIPPING GAME. The longer we wait to claim the MORE time the mafia has to gain additional information that the town does not have.

I understand you perfectly, and you continue to call me names instead of realizing you are in the wrong, not me!

I don't think only scum would oppose a mass claim, I think only idiots would not support one, especially after all the positive points! The reason we are avoiding some of the negatives is NOT because they will turn the game in the favor of mafia but because IF WE TOLD THE MAFIA THE BEST WAY TO CLAIM THEN THEY WOULD DO THAT YOU CONDESCENDING JERK!

But HOW the mafia approach the mass claim is JUST as important as WHO claims WHAT! Now shut the FUCK up and get BACK in the dunce chair where you belong you freaking retard!

You want to get DOWN AND DIRTY, well guess what I'm not afraid of that game! I just figured I would prefer things a little more civil.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by IH »

Guardian wrote:Cuz his role pm said scum.

Eh, many reasons. Too jumpy. Bad cases. Opposes mass claim.
Eh? The guy has made like three posts? How can you be that jumpy?

Why is opposing a mass claim scummy?
Guardian wrote:Bullshit. I have refused to talk about specific scum tactics. Which all palyers should do. I have talked about any negatives to the extent possible without doing the above.
I have yet to see it. Please show me where you have.
Guardian wrote:Mass claim helps us, it doesn't win the game for us. But that isn't a reason to not do it...
....... So how much faith are you willing to put into the claim. Apparently basing on your reactions and vote, alot.

You know theoretically if we don't claim, your threats are empty, because if you lynch us as town, then you only help the scum, and massclaim becomes a worse idea.
Guardian wrote:Well yeah, cuz mass claim needs to happen, and soon.
So you're pretty much killing discussion with a massclaim.
Guardian wrote:Bullshit. I've went back and forth with a couple players on mass claim. wtf.
No I meant you've ignored the fact that everyone is supporting it, but me.

In other words the majority is going for it.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:52 pm

Post by Guardian »

Yeah uh, play nice, or um, do that. :D.

Sleep soon. Have fun you two lovebirds.
Do not lynch me.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by IH »

Guardian wrote:Wait.... So the way YOU address HIS argument is to refute it by calling him an idiot... and threatening to do so again???
No, he will not understand me and seems to refuse to read. If he continues to do so I will do so harsher.
Guardian wrote:Scum would try and oppose a mass claim... because it hurts the scum...

Being mean = anti-town, btw. So cut it out and play nice
1.Where is your proof? You cannot prove that a massclaim will hurt the scum. You can prove it MAY hurt the scum but not WILL

2.Coolbot you can see because he agreed with you. Can't you see you're letting him off because he agreed with you?

3.No it's not. Being mean brings reactions, and possibly understanding.
Kinetic wrote:I think you're a jackass, illiterate, illogical, and overall just an ugly person. I addressed your point. I have NEVER said I will completely trust a mass claim. I said it twenty times that we still need to PLAY THE GAME. Mass claim is not a CATCH ALL END ALL. You are the idiot for not realizing that this is a VERY powerful play for town.

THIS IS A CORPSE RIPPING GAME. The longer we wait to claim the MORE time the mafia has to gain additional information that the town does not have.

I understand you perfectly, and you continue to call me names instead of realizing you are in the wrong, not me!
Calm the fuck down. I called you
a
name. You have NOT totally addressed my concerns. Not that I can see.
Kinetic wrote:I don't think only scum would oppose a mass claim, I think only idiots would not support one, especially after all the positive points! The reason we are avoiding some of the negatives is NOT because they will turn the game in the favor of mafia but because IF WE TOLD THE MAFIA THE BEST WAY TO CLAIM THEN THEY WOULD DO THAT YOU CONDESCENDING JERK!

But HOW the mafia approach the mass claim is JUST as important as WHO claims WHAT! Now shut the FUCK up and get BACK in the dunce chair where you belong you freaking retard!

You want to get DOWN AND DIRTY, well guess what I'm not afraid of that game! I just figured I would prefer things a little more civil.
Alright, don't start this shit. Avoiding negatives is not the way to do this. You attack the negatives. Not let them sit back and fester.
I understand why you are wary to not discuss them
but I have said nothing specific enough. I could write out an extremely detailed strategy.

We don't have
any evidence
at the moment to decide what's important of who claims what. Now you shut the fuck up and listen. If we massclaim, then that will dictate our movements throughout the game. You may CLAIM that it won't, but we will always be basing whether there was a counter claim. Whether that is the correct number of townies.

Now if you want to continue disillusioning yourself I'm just an incompetent asshole, then go ahead.

If you want to look and see what I'm saying, you're free to do that too.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:07 pm

Post by Kinetic »

IH wrote:
Guardian wrote:Wait.... So the way YOU address HIS argument is to refute it by calling him an idiot... and threatening to do so again???
No, he will not understand me and seems to refuse to read. If he continues to do so I will do so harsher.
Guardian wrote:Scum would try and oppose a mass claim... because it hurts the scum...

Being mean = anti-town, btw. So cut it out and play nice
1.Where is your proof? You cannot prove that a massclaim will hurt the scum. You can prove it MAY hurt the scum but not WILL

2.Coolbot you can see because he agreed with you. Can't you see you're letting him off because he agreed with you?

3.No it's not. Being mean brings reactions, and possibly understanding.
Kinetic wrote:I think you're a jackass, illiterate, illogical, and overall just an ugly person. I addressed your point. I have NEVER said I will completely trust a mass claim. I said it twenty times that we still need to PLAY THE GAME. Mass claim is not a CATCH ALL END ALL. You are the idiot for not realizing that this is a VERY powerful play for town.

Calm the fuck down. I called you
a
name. You have NOT totally addressed my concerns. Not that I can see.
Kinetic wrote:I don't think only scum would oppose a mass claim, I think only idiots would not support one, especially after all the positive points! The reason we are avoiding some of the negatives is NOT because they will turn the game in the favor of mafia but because IF WE TOLD THE MAFIA THE BEST WAY TO CLAIM THEN THEY WOULD DO THAT YOU CONDESCENDING JERK!

Alright, don't start this shit. Avoiding negatives is not the way to do this. You attack the negatives. Not let them sit back and fester.
I understand why you are wary to not discuss them
but I have said nothing specific enough. I could write out an extremely detailed strategy.

We don't have
any evidence
at the moment to decide what's important of who claims what. Now you shut the fuck up and listen. If we massclaim, then that will dictate our movements throughout the game. You may CLAIM that it won't, but we will always be basing whether there was a counter claim. Whether that is the correct number of townies.

Now if you want to continue disillusioning yourself I'm just an incompetent asshole, then go ahead.

If you want to look and see what I'm saying, you're free to do that too.
I look, I still see someone with an IQ under room temperature, I feel fine continuing to believe I'm superior to you in every way.

So yea, go along your merry way you half wit. I said don't let this get personal, your response was to continue the personal attacks. As far as I am concerned you dug this mud hole dickweed. You want me to see your arguments have merit and you think insulting me is the correct course of action?

Fuck you and go get bent.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:09 pm

Post by IH »

Kinetic wrote:I look, I still see someone with an IQ under room temperature, I feel fine continuing to believe I'm superior to you in every way.

So yea, go along your merry way you half wit. I said don't let this get personal, your response was to continue the personal attacks. As far as I am concerned you dug this mud hole dickweed. You want me to see your arguments have merit and you think insulting me is the correct course of action?

Fuck you and go get bent.
This is what you do when you don't want it to get personal?

XD
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by IH »

Also I see that you'd rather respond with some petty insults, instead of SOME form of logic mixed in.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”