(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:06 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

RafK wrote:
petroleumjelly wrote:*rubs temples*

RafK, you're post is assuming that:

1.) Yos2 will execute a townie;
I suppose it's possible he'll bus someone- I'd strongly consider it in his situation, actually.
I'm not sure if I should be annoyed or amused that you're apparently not even considering the possibility that I'm town here.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by RafK »

I haven't really seen much reason to doubt myself. I find it fairly damning as the game wears on that you don't doubt yourself and PJ doesn't doubt you either. Anyone would think that when you tried to run the argument that you'd been more help to the town than me, you'd actually done anything in the entire game to help the town and there was, you know, reason to back you.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

So...I'm scum because I don't think I'm scum and PJ dosn't think I'm scum? Or what do you mean by "doubt yourself" there?
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:32 pm

Post by Cavane »

I find it fairly damning as the game wears on that you don't doubt yourself and PJ doesn't doubt you either.
I think your case on Yos has some substance, but that line is a bit silly. Is he really expected to speculate on his own role? Why would he portray doubt as to his own alignment in this setup?
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:40 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I'm amused by the fact that Yos2 keeps confirming himself to me as scum. This time he simply ignored the part where RafK asked why you didn't eleborate any further on your "half-players of the game" LoE. Seriously, start doing your job. You're making yourself look terrible for the small amount who is actually buying into your act.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

add to list of execution:KaleiDoscope
. Every time I read one of his posts, he feels more and more like a scum who's latching himself onto RaFK's incorrect suspicions as a tool to further his own agenda.

I had to restrain myself from killing you on the spot, Kalei, the scum vibe I got from the post was just that strong, but I suppose I should get some comments on you first from other people and perhaps do a bit of a re-read of your other posts.

As for RaFK's question, I think it should be pretty obveous that up until now Fritzer's been a main suspect of mine, but it seems wierd the way everyone pretty much just agreed with lynching him, the way I got no resistance at all on the topic. Perhaps I'm just WIFOMing here, though.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:59 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

On another note, TheAdmeral hasn't posted yet this month. Is there any way we can get a modprod/modkill/replacement on him? Heck, mod, you could just ask if CDB wants to replace back into that role, as it was his way back in the beginning of the game, hehe.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:33 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Lol, do that. I hope it actually puts yourself to same action.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:37 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Besides, Yos2, I have been longer on you then today. You might have noticed that if you readed the thread.

And yes, I wouldn't waste an opportunity to take notes of people I think are scummy.
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:40 pm

Post by Thok »

Yosarian2 wrote:On another note, TheAdmeral hasn't posted yet this month. Is there any way we can get a modprod/modkill/replacement on him? Heck, mod, you could just ask if CDB wants to replace back into that role, as it was his way back in the beginning of the game, hehe.
I have prodded ThAdmiral. I will not be modkilling anybody. I may go replacement hunting if ThAdmiral doesn't post by Monday.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Cavane »

Could you perhaps give a brief explanation of why each person is on your LoE? You can exclude Kscope, but the list really is quite long. I personally could use a quick refresher on where we stand.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:21 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Besides, Yos2, I have been longer on you then today. You might have noticed that if you readed the thread.

And yes, I wouldn't waste an opportunity to take notes of people I think are scummy.[/quote]

Of course you have. However, your posts today have been especally scummy and illogical, and I'm having more and more trouble seeing you as town. Your entire goal here seems to just be to annoy and frustrate me, to undermine me and make me look bad so your scum team can get me executed later, and you seem uninterested in actually helping me to find scum today or to do anything useful. You also seem to not be taking my suspicion of your seriously, which I suggest is a GRAVE error on your part.

Let me put it this way. In your next post, you need to do the following exercise. Assume for the moment that I am pro-town, and attempt to convince me using evidence from the thread either that you are pro-town or that there is someone else who is a better execution then you are today, using some kind of actual logical argument. If you fail to do this within the next, say, 48 hours or so, expect consequences. Possibly irrevrocable ones. Let's just say you're playing russian roulatte with your life here.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:44 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

[quote="Cavane"]Could you perhaps give a brief explanation of why each person is on your LoE? You can exclude Kscope, but the list really is quite long. I personally could use a quick refresher on where we stand.[/quote]

Basically, the people who I think are probably pro-town at this point in time are MOS, Thesp, PJ, Lowell, and RaFK. I could explain more about each one if you want, I suppose, but mostly it just suffices to say that I'm not interested in executing one of them today. So the list at the moment is just the list of everyone else, the people who I would consider executing today.

Some of them (theadmeral, mnowax) are basically lurkers that give me bad vibes, although becaue of their lurking I certanly don't have much concrete on them. I'm probably not going to execute you today, some of your recent posts feel like pro-town reasoning to me. I've explained in some detail why I'm suspicious of Fritzer, but I'm starting to get cold feet on that one; perhaps I'm WIFOMing it too far, but I don't like the way that my other top suspects all seem to be in favor of executing him. TS has been a target of suspicion for a while, and for good reason; she's basically been a quiet follower of others for most of the game. KaleiÐoscøpe's recent posts do not feel pro-town to me at all; he's attacking me, but he dosn't seem to be trying to find out my alignment or anything, it just feels more like he's a gloating scum who thinks he's going to get me executed eventually. His arguments make less and less sense, and it seems like even he knows that, but he dosn't seem to care so long as he can keep slinging mud in my general direction.

I'd strongly reccoment everyone comment on the execution, and especally on KaleiDoscope, in the near future. Think in terms of that 48 hour deadline I just gave KaleiDoscope. Anyone who dosn't comment before the execution will be assumed to be his scum buddy.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by mnowax »

you are going to kill K scope? woot!
Sure one more time for fun.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:00 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

mnowax, why do you want kscope dead?
Permanent V/LA.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:49 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

i'm still here.
It's hard to keep up with this game, but I wouldn't want to make a replacement have to read 111 pages.

If you have any direct questions for me ask away and I will answer them as best as I can.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:01 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Yosarian2 wrote:Of course you have. However, your posts today have been especally scummy and illogical, and I'm having more and more trouble seeing you as town. Your entire goal here seems to just be to annoy and frustrate me, to undermine me and make me look bad so your scum team can get me executed later, and you seem uninterested in actually helping me to find scum today or to do anything useful. You also seem to not be taking my suspicion of your seriously, which I suggest is a GRAVE error on your part.
Helping you to find scum? I've immediatly stated whom I have found suspicious. I have eleborated on it when you asked. We actually had to pull out of you who you actually found suspicious, and still you haven't eleborated on your LoE yet. You continuesly seem to want to avoid it without giving reasons for it. It suprises me you actually consider your posts so far to be kingworthy, while they actually contain really nothing concerning the upcoming execution.

So yeah, I'm frustrating you, I admit. That's because, to me you seem, you're actually clueless on what to do. It's something I find terribly scummy.
Let me put it this way. In your next post, you need to do the following exercise. Assume for the moment that I am pro-town, and attempt to convince me using evidence from the thread either that you are pro-town or that there is someone else who is a better execution then you are today, using some kind of actual logical argument. If you fail to do this within the next, say, 48 hours or so, expect consequences. Possibly irrevrocable ones. Let's just say you're playing russian roulatte with your life here.
Now don't start to turn the tables. You state to me directly how I am an assassin and I will respond to it in how I'm not. You promised me a reread on me, now give it. The way I see it now is that you have rereaded the thread, couldn't find anything to execute me on, and you're trying to find an alternate route to make me look suspicious.

You just convinced me once more of your scummyness, congrats.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:14 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yosarian2 wrote:Let me put it this way. In your next post, you need to do the following exercise. Assume for the moment that I am pro-town, and attempt to convince me using evidence from the thread either that you are pro-town or that there is someone else who is a better execution then you are today, using some kind of actual logical argument. If you fail to do this within the next, say, 48 hours or so, expect consequences. Possibly irrevrocable ones. Let's just say you're playing russian roulatte with your life here.

I warned you, and yet you still refuse to do what I asked.
kscope wrote:You state to me directly how I am an assassin and I will respond to it in how I'm not. The way I see it now is that you have rereaded the thread, couldn't find anything to execute me on, and you're trying to find an alternate route to make me look suspicious.
I've explained several times in my last posts why I suspect you. You appear to be a scum pushing illogical and irrational arguments that you KNOW are illogical in order to try to make a pro-town person look scummy. The fact that every time I say anything you just again repeat "you see, that also proves you're scum" makes me thing you're trying the common scum-logic trick of argument by repititon; if you say it enough times, eventually people start to believe you, right?

Anyway, I was not bluffing. I told you what you had to do in your next post in order to not start playing russian roulette with your life, and you ignored me. You still seem to not be taking me seriously, and I'm tried of it. So now, you get to play russian roulette. If you live, perhaps you'll be willing to answer my question more seriously.

1 bullet in the chamber.

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:15 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Oh, so lucky, you lived that time. If I had gotten a 6, you would now be dead.

Now, let's try again. I want you to, for the moment, assume I'm pro-town, and either attempt to convince me that you are not a good lynch today, or try to convince me that someone else is a better execution today. More then a random one-line post like last time you talked about Fritz or whatever, I want an actual, detaled analysis of who I should kill, and why. If you fail to do so again, then next time, there will be 2 bullets in the chamber.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:21 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

ThAdmiral wrote:i'm still here.
It's hard to keep up with this game, but I wouldn't want to make a replacement have to read 111 pages.

If you have any direct questions for me ask away and I will answer them as best as I can.
I want to know what you think about kscope. And quickly; if he keeps playing like this, he might not have long to live.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:27 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

You should shoot yourself, obviously. I've stated numerous times on the why. I also think PJ, Mnowax and Fritz are hammerworthy persons. I've stated the why on PJ. There's simply not much more to say then a oneliner about Fritz because it's Fritz. I could eleborate the why on Mnowax if you'd like.

But FYI, I'm not going to convince someone on the why you should not execute me. A large part of self-analysis on the "why not" would turn out to be WIFOM and be baised. You're not going to reread someone to see if they're town, but to see if they're scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:39 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

(shrug) I saw your case on PJ, and I still think you're a better execution then him. If you think you can change my mind on that, though, go for it.

And sure, elaborate your case on Mnowax. I'm also interested in seeing Mnowax elaboarate his case against you.

I don't see why you feel like you're incapable of defending yourself, of convincing me you might not be scum. Refusing to defend yourself because you're afraid of how your defense might be precieved is not a pro-town way to act.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:49 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Oh, but I'm not refusing to defend myself, there's simply nothing to defend against. If you think I'm scum, make your case against me and I will properly respond to the accusations, which either confirms your suspicions or confirms the opposite . Instead, you are asking me to defend myself against thin air. The only reason to me on why you would ask that is to make me build something which involves more baised and WIFOM arguments, just to create reasons to execute me on that. If you're already planning on executing me, quit this act and just pull the hammer, because I'm not planning on playing the puppet.

The case against Mnowax will come later.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:25 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Mnowax (Dead Rikku/Smashy/Battle Mage)

Day 1
- He mostly lurks, saying he's coming back asap.
- Reacts only to Glork/Pabs pairing. Thinks Pabs is suspicious by his trust for Glork.

Day 2
- Lurks some more
- He responds on Glork's LoE. He prefers Pooky over a Yos2 execution. To me, this says really nothing and it looks more like driving the safe route.

Day 3
- He becomes king.
- Some more lurking
- He asks everyone to post their T3 suspects.
- He asks lurkers to be prodded.
- He continues to focus to get the lurkers talking. Pretty OMGUS to me.
- Again, focus on lurkers
- Excuses for his lurking :roll: .
- States he is against an all-player analysis. Reason is the nightkill.
- States he will post his suspicions after everyone posted his T3. Rolling the safe route again.
- Defense against Olio
- Lurks some more
- Posts an all-player analysis, something he stated he was clearly against earlier this day. Even though the analysis doesn't involve opinions, it's pretty OMGUS to me.
- Lurks some more
<--------- Rikku gets replaced here, by Smashy -------------->
- Posts opinions about everyone after a reread. States he think SV is not so scummy.
- Majority of the players wants either LL or SV dead. He goes for the townie over scum.

Day 4
<--------- Smashy gets replaced by Battle Mage -------------->
- Starts to read. States he finds Ubbertimmy ubberscummy :P
- States he disagrees with alot of smashy's suspicions. Safe route again.
- Stating he doesn't find SV particullary scummy.
- States he likes a Mos over an Mnowax execution
- Asks for replacery

Day 5
<--------- Battle Mage gets replaced by Mnowax -------------->
- States: Fritz > Vitr > SV for execution
- 2 posts later, he states he's up for an SV. OMGUS
- votes Vitr, Fritz and Yos2. Forgot about SV already.
- Votes for MoS. Clearly not caring about anything.
- States a Yos over Scope execution.

That's it.
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:30 am

Post by RafK »

Yosarian2 wrote:Oh, so lucky, you lived that time. If I had gotten a 6, you would now be dead.
Oh, the drama.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”