Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by Crub »

Stewie wrote:Cool avatar Crub... so cool it's maybe...
ice cool
? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, arbitrary
vote: crub
its my pet cow 8)
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:26 am

Post by Crub »

Haha man this thread needs more cows not less :(
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:34 am

Post by Crub »

xyzzy wrote:More /cows, not more cows.
Does this mean I'm not one of the cool kids? :(
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:46 am

Post by Crub »

AutumnEvenings wrote:
Crub wrote:
xyzzy wrote:More /cows, not more cows.
Does this mean I'm not one of the cool kids? :(
Are you telling us you're a part of the Ice mafia? Thanks for making that easy. :p

Leaving my vote for the time being. And something about xyz's exchange with Vendagoat makes me think they could be scum buddies. Just vibes is all.
:( Just trying to defend my avatar nothing scummy about that!

Accusing someone with "vibes" on the other hand ...
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:36 pm

Post by Crub »

unvote

vote xyzzy

Until you start making sense :)
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:22 pm

Post by Crub »

You guys do realise that this day is deadlined for a little under 3 days right?
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by Crub »

Fair enough you find it scummy for me to put the 4th vote on someone, but you've got to admit xyzzy hasn't been making much sense.

unvote xyzzy, vote glork

For someone accusing CTD for buddying up, you seem to be doing some buddying up of your own there glork.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Crub »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
vote: Crub
for quick protection of xyzzy.
Probably not the smartest thing for me to do ... but if you're going to vote me you might want to unvote xyzzy first so that your vote actually counts.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Crub »

How is my vote OMGUS? Because glork FoS'd me? I voted for him because as has been noted and as I said at the time of my vote, when LML pointed out the relationship between glork and CTD the first thing glork did was back down and swap votes to follow LML. Now he's OMGUS'd me ... wow good reasoning mneme.

Also I assume MBL said I was protecting xyzzy because as soon as he went below 4 votes (when I unvoted) his neck was no longer on the chopping block. However apart from acting strange, which I assume is normal for xyzzy, there was no real reason to be voting for him in the first place.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by Crub »

As I said already I thought that xyzzy was acting strange, it wasn't until the next day that I realised that we were close to deadline, and that we should probably start real discussion as opposed to the current xyzzy bandwagon. My intent by pointing out that deadline was approaching was not to lynch xyzzy but rather to promote discussion.

I find it strange that someone so concerned with the quick bandwagon on xyzzy you would come out and say this :
Glork wrote: No reason not to finish off Xyzzy now.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:51 pm

Post by Crub »

mneme wrote:So I didn't.

unvote
vote: crub

What's the evidence that CtD's "who should we lynch today, glork" was buddying up rather than asking for an opinion?

And I ask again -- what's the meaning of this:
Crub wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:
vote: Crub
for quick protection of xyzzy.
Probably not the smartest thing for me to do ... but if you're going to vote me you might want to unvote xyzzy first so that your vote actually counts.
I don't see crub's protection of xyz. But crub copped to it, which is even more curious.
That's not the post where I'm supposed to be protecting xyzzy thats the post where I'm pointing out that if MBL can't read the mod's unvote/vote policy on that same page, then I'm not putting much stock in his opinion of the rest of the thread.

Anyway whats wrong with protecting xyzzy? Theres only something wrong with protecting someone if theres a good case the person you're protecting is scum and theres not much of a case against xyzzy at the moment.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:09 am

Post by Crub »

Ok I believe glork's claim.

unvote glork, vote MBL

Personally I would prefer to lynch MBL over xyzzy. However having said that I would prefer to lynch someone over no-one. I will check just before deadline and change my vote if it looks like there will be a no-lynch. If you think you can get any information about who is scum from my lynch then I am happy to be lynched today, however please don't lynch me because you have mistaken my noobish demeanor for scummy behaviour. I'm just trying to play an honest game.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:47 pm

Post by Crub »

AutumnEvenings wrote: CTD, on the other hand, placed the first vote on XYZ during the random phase, but unvoted once he'd gotten a handful of votes and voted me instead, to give Stewie his reaction. (Which, yeah.) He left his vote there the rest of the time. It seems like they could be partners. So
FoS:CrashTextDummy
Didn't you do exactly the same thing? Putting the 2nd random vote on xyzzy and then unvoting when he was at L-2. Also your 2nd vote for xyzzy was made at a time when he was safe from a lynch. But as the wagons changed you couldn't unvote xyzzy without setting up a no-lynch.

FoS: AE
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Crub »

Wow this game added 2 pages overnight for me. Here's my random thoughts :

I honestly don't see a huge case against the goat.
AE has pointed my nose in CTD's direction, his voting pattern on Day 1 was scummy.
Glork to me is probably 90% doctor 5% townie and 5% ice.
There are a number of reasons why Glork wouldn't have been killed last night, and I don't think we can take too much from it.
LML's insistence on keeping a finger on Glork is understandable yet suspicious in his veracity.

If I had to pick a person to be xyzzy's partner right now I'd have to go with CTD, based solely on voting pattern. However considering CTD didn't post for the last 2 or 3 days of the deadline I'm not sure if AE's reasoning stands up.

CTD are you out there?

One last thing :
MrBuddyLee wrote:Glork protected me last night, by the way, duh. I was mercilessly run up to lynchable, and in a nonsensical manner, and Glork theorized that's likely to mean scum from both teams were on me. If I was fire scum who lynched my partner the way xyzzy went down, I should be shot for sedition. Fire scum was likely to target me as possible Ice for nailing their partner, but it was a terrible choice considering I was a likely doc protect. Ice is obviously craftier scum, going after a player who was unlikely to be protected. Ice is going to let town do the dirty work for them and hope to outlast us.

The good news is, there are lots of good scumhunters on the job, and I predict this game will end well.
Awesome Post, Voting 5!
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:38 am

Post by Crub »

Vendagoat wrote:Look I've started a case on you because you used the term "feeling" and now after seeing how you have justified it, you have given away you had some form of knowledge. You knew XyZ was scum and now you know I am scum.

How can you make such allegations unless you have knowledge of the scum pairings. Which means, your scum. Now the question lies, are you ice or fire?
You realise that you have to be scum for this make sense right?
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Crub »

err what CTD said :(
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by Crub »

Sorry for my absence today guys :)

I don't see why there should be much debate about who Glork protected night 1. As long as we agree that there was a chance he protected AE it doesn't have any bearing on AE's scummyness other than to say that theres a chance AE is either scum or town.

LML yesterday before goat exploded, you said you thought that MBL & AE could be the Ice mafia. Even though your suspicions on AE were mostly a guess, what stood out as scummy about AE?
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by Crub »

mneme wrote:while the town could use some discussion on the remaining Ice, losing one more person tonight really doesn't hurt us that much
1. Why are you so sure that AE is scum?
2. Losing one more person would put us at lylo? How does that not hurt us that much?
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Crub »

Nope I don't have a better play right now.
Mathematically AE is still only a 28.5% chance of being scum regardless of which way you want to spin it.
Having said that if we have to lynch AE at some point to make sure I'd rather do it today when we have a mis-lynch up our sleeve. I'm going to wait for the deadline to approach and see if another target comes up before voting AE.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by Crub »

AutumnEvenings wrote:That's nonsense. FIND one (a "target"? I'd rather it was an actual scum, but...) yourself instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you.
I wasn't saying that I wanted someone else to find a good target :) I was saying that I wanted to see some more posting in general and maybe someone who is actually scum will become more apparent :)
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by Crub »

vote: mneme

I'm not buying the overexertion you're putting into an AE lynch. I'm getting the impression your willing to twist the facts in order to get AE lynched. Goat probably did target AE night 1, but in my opinion glork probably did protect her. These sort of statements smell off to me :
mneme wrote:better than a 75% chance of scum
mneme wrote:Of course I care. But I"ll lay my bet on better-than-even-money every time.
mneme wrote:we have what amounts to a cop investigation on you indicating you're scum.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:51 pm

Post by Crub »

mneme wrote:Crub: do you think there's a greater than 50% chance that glork targetted AE on night 1?
I think theres a high probability, yes.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:27 pm

Post by Crub »

Sorry to state the obvious but at this point I see 2 options.
Lynch AE now to avoid WIFOM in endgame. (I personally think this will bring us into lylo)
Lynch mneme now as the scummiest.
If we hit we are in an ok position, if we miss tomorrow is going to be hard work.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:53 am

Post by Crub »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Crub, to Autumn wrote:maybe someone who is actually scum will become more apparent
This statement almost seems to assume Autumn's township.
FOS: Crub
As I've said a few times I don't think AE is scum. I'm not assuming AE is townie, I'm saying that AE hasn't done much to warrant being suspected as scum. If it wasn't for the goat's explosion I don't think we would even be considering an AE lynch.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:24 am

Post by Crub »

Yep I feel real bad about my defense of AE :( It was just bad judgment on my part.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by Crub »

LML do you think that mneme's play yesterday of pushing for the lynch of AE was a distancing move? Do you think AE's vote on mneme yesterday was likewise? I don't know if scum would be that forward in their distancing.

To be honest I'm more suspicious of you.
My problem is I don't know whether a scum partner would come out with that "STOP STOP STOP" post at the start of yesterday.
Other than that you posted multiple times that we should lynch someone else but always kept your options open without making it look like it was a big defense of AE. "This does not mean AE is not scum" also there was a bit of minor distancing between you 2. A three post mini argument with AE fos'ing you. Also I'm curious why you felt the need to hammer AE an hour before deadline?

vote:LML
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:50 pm

Post by Crub »

Crub wrote:LML do you think that mneme's play yesterday of pushing for the lynch of AE was a distancing move? Do you think AE's vote on mneme yesterday was likewise? I don't know if scum would be that forward in their distancing.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:28 pm

Post by Crub »

unvote

I think Stewie is better lynch than mneme today just because the distancing that went on between Stewie and AE yesterday was far more subtle, than mneme's push/AE's vote. I don't think scum would want to be that outspoken. Yes I now understand that the right play for scum yesterday would have been to bus AE, but knowing that AE was going to be lynched, wouldn't scum not want to have drawn too much attention to themselves?
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:40 am

Post by Crub »

wtf is a false dualism?
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by Crub »

mneme wrote:I'd likely have been a lot less pushy on a bus
WIFOM much?

I didn't say you were the only two I said that he appeared better than you. After that last post I'm not so sure!
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:41 pm

Post by Crub »

I know this is WIFOM but do you really think I would defend AE like I did yesterday if I was scum? I know I'm new but I'm not
that
new. As to who is actually scum, I've got no idea.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:15 am

Post by Crub »

mneme wrote:And crub? "I'd likely have been less pushy on a bus" isn't WIFOM -- it's pure strategy. Scum benefit more from a failed bus attempt than a successful one in almost all situations. Therefore, they're generally (and certainly, I, when scum) far more willing to accept failure than townies who are genuinely convinced of someone's scumminess. As scum, pushing a partner's lynch to the point where I become the leading candidate isn't great unless they're doomed anyway -- a little less pushy still breaks connections and might end up letting someone else leading the town down a blind alley. Regardless, that argument's not that important; it's not my job to analyze my posts in any case.
I don't know why you're saying this to me, that was my thoughts exactly :) I thought you pushed way too hard for you to be scum, when IMO it is much easier for scum to hop on and ride the bus. It's mert and stewie who disagreed with me that your push made you less likely to be scum.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Crub »

Where'd everyone go?

LML come back and explain your suspicions of Mert.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by Crub »

A Crub lynch is no good ;) It'll lead to a stewie, mneme, mert endgame and I wouldn't want to be the odd townie out in that lineup.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:28 am

Post by Crub »

This is the last time I'll get to post before deadline so I'm going to
vote:Mert
mostly just to save my own skin.

Basically I'm between a rock and a hard place. If I don't vote I'll more than likely be lynched which is our one and only mis-lynch. However if Mert is lynched as town I'm leaving town in a bad position when it comes to endgame.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:11 pm

Post by Crub »

Wow I felt totally outclassed in this game :)
Moo?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”