Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Fro99er

RR's vote that moves with me is the hammer
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3169, Sonic X wrote:haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahha all you shitheds

You do realize that in the event your read was right, that does not mean your case was logically sound, right? Just making sure you understand the basic concept that regardless of outcome, the logic you were using was bad.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Would anyone like to ally me?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

By the way nic I have not talk to vezo but I'm good with us and you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:20 pm

The Tyranny of the (intellectually challenged?) masses is why town loses mafia games. The fact that other people disagree with me is irrelevant. I have sufficient reason to believe Fro99er is town, which is all that's important.

@Fuzzy - I imagine the scum team will attempt to kill us, but obviously presuming we're alive on day 5 we will use our conftown quote. There's absolutely no reason not to that we can think of. I'm confused as to why that would even be in question?

Love and Huggles,
Drixx

P-Edit: Hrm ... a night action by Fro99er aimed at Farside. That clearly points to an unclaimed ability, but visitation that doesn't result in death isn't necessarily a scum indicator. Someone visited us and gave us a 1-shot bullet proof vest equivalent. That was clearly something that would show up if said person had been tracked but is just as clearly not scum.

And should it turn out that Fro99er is scum, it had nothing to do with terrible cases using awful logic. Appealing to the actions of a player in a prior game is not logically sound. Appealing to some prior game setup by a moderator is not logically sound. Those things aren't the kind of ground you want to be standing on. You want to be able to make a self contained case, within the actual game, that someone is scum.

This night visitation may be a huge tent pole for an actual case. But as I pointed out, there are night actions which are positive and which would make sense to say nothing about if you have them.

P-Edit2: Well I guess Fro99er got caught by a PR. That, for the record, is actual evidence of guilt. And self hammering. Also, presuming he indeed flips scum and didn't just play against wincon, Fro99er being scum destroys the idea that this game can be broken by flavor. So there's that, at least.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by grapes »

okay sonic

mastin can be our third
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by grapes »

because it looks like we're short on time here
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Also ... thank you to the
complete morons
who ignored us when we said not to put anyone at L-2. Fro99er had 2 votes to play with and just made agreeing on setting up alliances something that has to happen very rapidly before Varsoon notices and locks the thread. I suggest you figure out who you are pairing up with quickly.

Can you guys maybe at least
try
to act like you have brains going forward? This was entirely preventable and there was no reason to push him to L-2. The people who did the votes that let him self-hammer and end the day early need to be be put to heavy scrutiny.

Also, town protection on us would be appreciated.

With heavy sighs,
Drixx
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to hear it from vezo how right he was.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Varsoon »

" It's fine, eheh. I'll always have my memories of other worlds. But now I'm here... on Earth... Forever."
-Pearl,
Space Race

"With me!"
-Steven,
Space Race

VOTECOUNT 3.07 - LYNCH

fro99er (
LYNCH
):
Sonic X, NicCage, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka, grapes, farside22, fro99er, Reasonably Rational
Mastin2 (1):
CooLDoG
Trench Warfare (1):
Ricastle

Not Voting (6):
MaxwellPuckett, Mastin2, Xtoxm, St Constantine the Hermit, Trench Warfare, Thefuzzylogic99

With 15 Alive, it took 8 to Lynch.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

The upcoming Episode is the SEASON FINALE!

This means a few things:
-At the start of the Exposition phase, any ability that specifies that it will 'regain' a shot will do so.
-You may have an ability that only functions during the Season Finale.
-You may forge Fusions and Alliances up of to 3 players.

Here is how these expanded Fusions and Alliances will work:
You can submit an extra target to fuse/ally with. For the regular player, this means you will submit two options.
I would like you to order your fusion/alliance targets by preference.
If your 1st pick chooses to fuse/ally with you as their 1st pick, you will be given the appropriate neighborhood PT.
If your 2nd pick chooses to fuse/ally with you as their 1st pick, they will ONLY join in if they are your 1st choice's 2nd choice as well.
If you have questions, feel free to PM me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"The perfect pancake stack is more than just breakfast... it is art." Steven precariously topped yet another pancake onto his stack of nearly a dozen before picking up a strawberry and hovering it cautiously over the stack. In the middle of the room, the warp-pad filled with light and Pearl stepped forth, a troubled look on her face. Steven's pancake stack slouched and he dropped the cherry. "What's up, buttercup?"

"Steven, my name is Pearl. We've been over this."

"Uh... give it a whirl, Pearl?"

Pearl just sighed and looked down to Steven with a soft smile. "I think it is time I showed you something."

Steven gasped, "Oh! Do I get to learn more super secret super awesome Gem magic? Oooh, no, wait, you didn't! You found a way to fix Garnet?"

Pearl shook her head, looking dismal once more. "No, Steven, I didn't--look, just take this seriously, okay?"

Steven nodded twice to her. "Right. Serious. Sorry."

Pearl led Steven through the warp and across a valley and up a small cliff, into a waterfall cave that opened into a large foyer. Once there, she beamed proudly, "
This
is what I wanted to show you. This is your mother's armory. Rose Quartz had lots of weapons and armor that she used to fight for Earth. And, now, Steven, they are yours."

Amethyst, stepping out from behind a pillar, exclaimed, "That's awesome! I didn't know Rose had all sorta neat stuff like this hidden away!"

At the sudden appearance of Amethyst, Pearl immediately flew into a fit, growling, "Amethyst! You weren't supposed to follow us!"

"Oh yeah!? What if a big monster shows up, what then? Now that Garnet is gone, we'll need Opal or there's no way that we stand a chance!"

Steven interrupted their fight, stepping between the two head-to-head gems. "Stop fighting! All you ever do is fight nowadays! But we have something more important to do than cause all these problems among ourselves! Pearl wanted to show me this room for a reason--I need to step up and be a Crystal Gem, but so do both of you! We're the ones who protect this planet. We should start acting like it." At this, both Amethyst and Pearl calmed down, sheepishly regarding each other with skirting eyes.

Amethyst spoke up first, "I'm sorry, Pearl. When we lost Rose, I felt like everyone was against me. When Garnet got bashed up, too, I just felt weak and useless..."

Pearl shook her head, tears welling in her eyes, "No, it's my fault, I should have stepped up and been a more stoic leader. I'm just so used to following someone stronger than me that I forgot what it was like to stand on my own. I wasn't aware how much I relied on Garnet to keep it together. I hope you can forgive me."

From the entrance, a deep voice cackled with laughter. "What a touching reunion from a bunch of rejects and weaklings. I was told there was Gem activity on this planet, but this is it?" The figure stepped forth from the darkness--she was a tall brute of a gem, with a cape slung over her broad shoulders. "What a pathetic display. But, heh, I've been itching for a fight. This better be worth my time."

The mystery-woman flung herself forward, a thick plated helm forming around her head as closed in for the kill. Steven met her advance, his shield gleaming brightly and stopping her in her tracks. She dug her feet into the ground and gritted her teeth, eyes going wide. "That shield! That's Rose's shield! What are you?"

Behind him, Amethyst and Pearl had already formed Opal and had a light arrow drawn in their bow. She let the arrow fly, defiantly retorting, "We are the Crystal Gems! We beat you back once and we'll do it again--get off of our planet!"

The gleaming arrow struck the surprised gem woman and threw her out of the cave and into the sky, disappearing with a glint. Steven turned to Opal and gave her a high-five, laughing triumphantly. Amethyst and Pearl split from their fusion and collapsed on Steven, laughing as well, exhausted from their endeavor. Steven looked back, wondering aloud, "Who was that?"

Pearl followed his gaze. "That was a Homeworld Gem... this won't be the last we hear from them."

Steven pressed a fist into his palm, looking to Amethyst, who nodded reassuringly. He grinned, "Then we'll just have to do our duty and protect Earth. Eazy peazy, pumpkin smeazy."

Pearl chuckled softly, "Oh, Steven, don't make up words."

fro99er was shot into the stars during the third episode's expostion. He was
Jasper : Ascetic Fusion-Bully
, aligned with
The Yellow Diamond Authority

Jasper's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
fro99er - Jasper
Ascetic Fusion-Bully (Yellow Diamond Authority)
Looks like another waste of my time...
I know what a human is. You don't need me for this.

Your race is
Gem
. You will gain specific bonuses dependent on if you are in a FUSION or an ALLIANCE.

This is your chance to take revenge! Come on, just say yes.

Each Climax phase, you may target one player to FUSE or ALLY with.
Refer to the Rules post in the thread for how ALLIANCES and FUSIONS function.

If I had someone to fuse with I'd—Come here, brat!

During the Season Finale, any
Gem
that you target for FUSION will FUSE with you regardless of who they target.

Why are you so weak?

You are immune to all non-killing abilities.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Gems stronger. Quit embarrassing yourselves!

During the Climax phase, you may target a player--if that player is a
Gem
, they will be unable to be killed or perform any actions during the Climax phase.
This effect will also and any FUSION that player is a part of.
This ability has no effect on
Human
or
Other
characters.

I was there, you know. At the first war for this garbage planet. I fought against your armies. I respected your tactics.

You may only use this ability if you are a part of a FUSION or an ALLIANCE.
Whenever you vote, all members of your FUSION or ALLIANCE will vote for the same player as well.
You may not use this ability in LYLO.

Your base is taken. Your armies are ruined! You have failed!

You may talk to your faction in this Private Thread: [REDACTED]
Your teammates include: [REDACTED]
You win the game when you eliminate all opposing factions or there is nothing keeping you from doing so (this includes your faction equaling that of the Beach City Residents (town) faction).
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It is now the Climax Phase of Episode 3.
Deadline is
over

Please remember to send in your submissions for Fusing/Allying!
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Varsoon »

Howdy, folks. I just woke up on my end and I still have a ton of moving/packing to take care of today. I'll be handling the flips and flavor first, though, so you can get to... THE SEASON FINALE~

Thank you all for bearing with me during my V/LA.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

REMINDER:
IF YOU HAVE AN ABILITY THAT SAYS THAT IT REGAINS A SHOT DURING THE SEASON FINALE,
YOUR SHOT HAS BEEN REFUNDED.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Varsoon »

The Gems started their trek back to Beach City, chatting along the way. Steven eventually piped up, "So what's it like being Opal?" Pearl started, "Well, Steven, it's an experience like none other, where the my natural grace and elegance--"

"--gets souped up by my butt-kicking!," Amethyst interrupts. She laughs and high-fives Steven, glancing back at her frustrated partner-in-fusion. Pearl sighed, her features relaxing, a tiny smile gracing her lips. "Well, exactly. Together, we can be stronger than we would ever be apart. Fusion is important, Steven. Rose always used to say that you had to find someone to trust with your light."

Steven perks up, "Oh, like Connie?" At this, Pearl's cheeks flare with an indigo blush and Amethyst ruffles Steven's hair, commenting, "Yeah, little dude!" As if noticing how the topic could be uncomfortable, Steven ran forward to the next hill, "Oh, oh! There's a great view of Beach City over this hill! I cant wait to--"

He stopped in his tracks, speechless. Pearl and Amethyst caught up, Amy shrugging, "Steven, the view cant be that--oh man..."

As the trio looked down upon Beach City, they saw the boardwalk on fire, citizens panicking in the streets. Pearl immediately drew her lance, "Homeworld. They must have attacked while we were gone. We need to stop them!"

Steven was already rushing down the hill, shield-ready, yelling back, "--and save Beach City! You guys put out the fires, I'm going to find my dad!"

The young gem rushed to the Car Wash only to find it in ruins. He threw large sheets of metal and debris aside, frantically looking for his father before finding Greg pinned beneath his overturned van. Steven rushed to his side, tears welling up in his eyes. Greg smiled at sight of his son, relieved to see Steven was safe. This expression was short lived, as he soon started coughing violently.

"Dad! It's okay, I'm here. I... You need to get out of Beach City."

Greg reached a hand to Steven, who held it tightly. "Look, son, I'll be okay. You need to protect Earth, right? Some really bad gems came earlier and, well, you see. I'll be okay, don't worry about your old man."

Steven shook his head, reluctant to leave his father in this state, tears freely rolling down his cheeks, "No! No, I'm going to get you out from under here first!" He moved to the side of the van and gritted his teeth, his knuckles going white as he tried to lift it.

"What! Steven, you can't possibly lift the van, it weighs at least two ton--" Greg's eyes widened as Steven managed to pick it up several inches. Quickly, Greg scooted out from beneath it before Steven dropped it back down, panting. "Oh, wow. My son's stronger than me now, eheh."

Steven looked to his dad, then back to the rest of Beach City. "I'll be back, Dad. Please be safe."

Ricastle was hospitalized during the third Episode's Climax. He was
Greg Universe : Encrypting Dayvig
, aligned with the
Beach City Residents
Greg's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Ricastle - Greg Universe
Encrypting Dayvig (Beach City Resident)
No one can ignore The Universe.
I didn't drop out of community college for nothing!

Your race is
Human
. You gain specific bonuses for being in an ALLIANCE.

See, Greg, this is your problem. You want one huge woman, when you could have multiple small ones.

Each Climax phase, you may target a player to ALLY with.
Refer to the Rules post in the thread for how ALLIANCES function.

If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs!

You may only use this ability after Episode 1 and if Steven Universe is alive.
Once per game, you may announce this ability by writing its title in-thread with a target. Your target will be killed and the Exposition phase will continue.

I want a lesson from Guitar Dad!

You may only use this ability if you are part of an ALLIANCE.
ALLIANCES you are a part of may chat during the Climax phase.

Is this a NORMAL magical mission for you? 'Cause I'm not so sure how comfortable I am with you going on these any-more!

You win the game when all threats to the Beach City Residents have been defeated and at least one Beach City Resident is alive.
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Now, remember, Steven, if you run into any trouble out there, you can always bail. There's never any shame in bailing."
-Greg,
Space Race

VOTECOUNT 4.0

Not Voting (13):
MaxwellPuckett, Sonic X, vezokpiraka, Trench Warfare, CooLDoG, grapes, NicCage, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2, Xtoxm, Thefuzzylogic99, St Constantine the Hermit, farside22

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-08-21 15:00:00)
thefuzzylogic99 is on V/LA until 8/15
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Sonic X »

First post!!!

VOTE: fuzzy

Die!!
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Sonic X »

I TOLD YOU SO BUSTERS
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:10 am

Pretty okay with a fuzzy lynch today. Can we have people speak up regarding who did/didn't get an alliance, and who your targets were for said alliances?
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:10 am

-Cerb

*sigh*
Show

Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: Xoxtm

Hi. TSO won't let me vote Mastina and we both want to hear more about your reads.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:19 am

Post by NicCage »

Man this alternate Steven Universe universe is looking kinda grim

VOTE: CooLDoG

I'm feeling this the most
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3193, Sonic X wrote:I TOLD YOU SO BUSTERS

Let's boom. You were right. Enjoy your "boom" apology.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Varsoon »

Pearl can store objects inside of her Gem!

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”