farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3148, Sonic X wrote:im in a "Hydra" with zzzx. you want to tell me that omgus is not a town action? back that shit up

It's null no mater what.

You back up only town does it and I show you scum doing it and then what do you have?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3147, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3137, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3131, Reasonably Rational wrote:One last thing. Vezok is probably scum. He keeps appearing to be trying to break the game by flavor and pushing townies to the gallows. His double vote going away at end game takes role reasons to exclude him from the scum list away and after that we're just left with worthless content and him pushing townies to mislynches. That's bad. He's probably scum.

Love, still with fresh cookies and warm milk,
Drixx

oh,, yeah. varsoon just ran space dandy mafia with a fucking overpowered scum hypervoter that ended the game so easily and also there was a very noob town mass roleblocker that stopped 2 dayvigs on 2 scum

but i think vezok is town for play

In post 3138, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3127, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, now is a good time to say that we have several pieces of weak evidence, which when taken together make it very likely that Fro99er is town. The pushes on him are all suspect in my opinion (Cerb may agree or not on this front, but I think he agrees with me that all cases thus far against Fro99er are shit). Mastin gets a pass because she gets cleared, but everyone else is rising up the scum list. After Fro99er got back from the vet, he was quite willing to submit to our questioning, and one particular thing he said simply doesn't make sense coming from a scum viewpoint, on top of the other evidence for him being town.

For the sake of the game state, either Sonic X or Fro99er need to be lynched today, and since we believe that Fro99er is town, then the logical move is to take Sonic X to the gallows today. It's possible that's a Town v. Town situation, but it has read to me like either one or the other of them was scum going back as far as I can recall having formed an opinion on their spat, and since Fro99er has the different pieces of weak evidence plus a personal town read from us, Sonic is like to be scum, in our opinion.

this is stupid

are you not going to listen to mastina that frogger is scum? i dont know how else to help you. frogger is sitting there bullshitting "you can't lynch me if you have no case!!" which is a typical scum reaction to being caught but town is too dumb

i can compromise on fuzzy but theres 5 votes on frogger 0 on fuzzy, i'm taking the frog

i can also remove farside. shes remarkably useless and bad here. that vote on me? super bad

Didn't you give yourself an excuse to lurk as soon as we made the infodump? Are you catching up on the thread or doing damage control? I can't tell which.

Love,
Drixx

P-Edit: Insults are the last resort of bullies and morons. Do try and rise above that. We are town reading Fro99er because of our interactions with him, information we have that is weak evidence for him being town, and because every case made against him doesn't stand up to even basic rudimentary logical examination. It doesn't matter that I'm sure Mastin is town. That doesn't make her logically awful "case" against Fro99er actually stand up to scrutiny. It simply doesn't pass muster.

Also ... Vezok's ISO is even more awful than we thought. I'll let Cerb elaborate on that though.

how long does it take to read 6 pages? 15-20 minutes? i have a laptop now specially to do chores like that.

well screw cases. the case on frogger is already one of the most content in the game. was there a case on beer? was there a case on replace in? your insistence of dumb walls that are more time consuming is just hindering progress. i can't be 100% sure that frogger is scum unless i am a cop and i copo him. i can however be 95% sure.

your town read on him also doesnt stand up to "basic rudimentary logical examination" its just your opinion. and there are clearly many people that disagree with you. and they are probably right
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3150, farside22 wrote:
In post 3148, Sonic X wrote:im in a "Hydra" with zzzx. you want to tell me that omgus is not a town action? back that shit up

It's null no mater what.

You back up only town does it and I show you scum doing it and then what do you have?

i have zzzx loser omgus meta ;)
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Sonic X »

It's null no mater what.

if its null then why did you complain about it? are you just trying to discredit me with something "null"?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sonic is flailing and using others cases so he won't be lynched.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Sonic X »

theres nothing wrong with using others cases. why must i make my own? waste time.

and i have already made my own, just so you know. so dont bs me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3153, Sonic X wrote:

It's null no mater what.

if its null then why did you complain about it? are you just trying to discredit me with something "null"?

You said it was town only action.
I said no it isn't.
Your the one claiming something fakse, not me.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Sonic X »

i didnt say its a town only action

i said it was a town action

and i can say this because i am in a hydra wtih zzzx
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3155, Sonic X wrote:theres nothing wrong with using others cases. why must i make my own? waste time.

The same bs that had nothing new.
:roll:
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by NicCage »

I am Pearl, last night I watched farside and she was visited only by Frogger

He has lied about his role and is scum. Ricastle can confirm that is what I was going to do.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3141, farside22 wrote:
In post 3138, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3127, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, now is a good time to say that we have several pieces of weak evidence, which when taken together make it very likely that Fro99er is town. The pushes on him are all suspect in my opinion (Cerb may agree or not on this front, but I think he agrees with me that all cases thus far against Fro99er are shit). Mastin gets a pass because she gets cleared, but everyone else is rising up the scum list. After Fro99er got back from the vet, he was quite willing to submit to our questioning, and one particular thing he said simply doesn't make sense coming from a scum viewpoint, on top of the other evidence for him being town.

For the sake of the game state, either Sonic X or Fro99er need to be lynched today, and since we believe that Fro99er is town, then the logical move is to take Sonic X to the gallows today. It's possible that's a Town v. Town situation, but it has read to me like either one or the other of them was scum going back as far as I can recall having formed an opinion on their spat, and since Fro99er has the different pieces of weak evidence plus a personal town read from us, Sonic is like to be scum, in our opinion.

this is stupid

are you not going to listen to mastina that frogger is scum? i dont know how else to help you. frogger is sitting there bullshitting "you can't lynch me if you have no case!!" which is a typical scum reaction to being caught but town is too dumb

i can compromise on fuzzy but theres 5 votes on frogger 0 on fuzzy, i'm taking the frog

i can also remove farside. shes remarkably useless and bad here. that vote on me? super bad

And there is the omgus from sonic since I've been calling him scum since day 2.

then why did you make this post? are you trying to call me scum with it? are you trying to misrep or discredit me? what?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3157, Sonic X wrote:i didnt say its a town only action

i said it was a town action

and i can say this because i am in a hydra wtih zzzx

There is no difference.
It is still a null action, not town.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3142, Sonic X wrote:RR, are you rational here. how many conftown you know are scumreading frogger? at least 2. AT LEAST 2. Beer and mastina

how many conftown you know are scumreading me? yourself? you aren't even sure yourself. how can you count that.

so are you going to ignore their views because of your own "reads" that arent even based in fact? do you think you are a beter scumhunter than these people combined on an agreed opinion?

its so fucking difficult to lynch scum and you losers are telling me to "look at more scumreads"? screw off.

Being conftown doesn't make you more likely to be right. The reasons mastin and you have presented for scumreading fro99er are, as I've said thrice before I believe, shit. I don't listen to shit logic. I don't follow the lead of people holding to shitty positions on a topic. As I said before, if you want me to believe fro99er is scum, pretend you never played with him before, and this is the first game of mafia either of you have ever played. Show me how he's scum, using just his play in this game, and no other resources. Do that in a logical, comprehensive fashion, and I will gladly hammer the shit out of him.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3158, farside22 wrote:
In post 3155, Sonic X wrote:theres nothing wrong with using others cases. why must i make my own? waste time.

The same bs that had nothing new.

that doesnt diminish the validity of the earlier cases? you make it sound like because i am pointing you to mastin's guide on "why is frogger scum" my hands make her guide dirty and it is suddenly wrong

such bs
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by NicCage »

I dunno what's going on cause I'm drinking and watching an idiot abroad with my roommate but I feel like I gotta just come out and say it
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 3162, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3142, Sonic X wrote:RR, are you rational here. how many conftown you know are scumreading frogger? at least 2. AT LEAST 2. Beer and mastina

how many conftown you know are scumreading me? yourself? you aren't even sure yourself. how can you count that.

so are you going to ignore their views because of your own "reads" that arent even based in fact? do you think you are a beter scumhunter than these people combined on an agreed opinion?

its so fucking difficult to lynch scum and you losers are telling me to "look at more scumreads"? screw off.

Being conftown doesn't make you more likely to be right. The reasons mastin and you have presented for scumreading fro99er are, as I've said thrice before I believe, shit. I don't listen to shit logic. I don't follow the lead of people holding to shitty positions on a topic. As I said before, if you want me to believe fro99er is scum, pretend you never played with him before, and this is the first game of mafia either of you have ever played. Show me how he's scum, using just his play in this game, and no other resources. Do that in a logical, comprehensive fashion, and I will gladly hammer the shit out of him.

-Cerb

being scum makes you more likely to be wrong (because you want to mislead town into lynching town)

therefore being conftown makes you more likely to be right

oh and cool niccage has a guilty now CAN YOU HAMMER THE FROG INTO PASTE
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Sonic X »

well being conftown does not make you more liekly to be right

but it means that you have town's interests at heart so you should
take them more seriously than a random person's

and not dismiss them as "oh it *looks*bad therefore frogger is town"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3159, NicCage wrote:

He has lied about his role and is scum. Ricastle can confirm that is what I was going to do.

STOP

Okay

Vote: frogger

As I stated at day start I asked grapes why I could not target him.
I was told my ability failed and that something prevented my action from occurring.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3159, NicCage wrote:

This, this is interesting. See, this is good stuff.

Fro99er, you might want to explain how you visited someone.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Sonic X »

haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahha all you shitheds
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by grapes »

lol
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Sonic X »

yea frogger how about you explain how you visited someone if you're a passive votethief and a passive ascetic
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by NicCage »

Maybe we should still wait and see what Mastin is doing though but frog is the lynch regardless
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Sonic X »

also grapes i am allying with you OK?

can i still remain in the hgood with mastin/

hmm i ahve to go now
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well this is an exciting development!

Remember we don't want the day to end quickly here, we have night groupings to arrange.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”