Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2998, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2916, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: Really....I am conftown , I am conftown ... oh wait I am conftown but nobody can see it but a certain person.
There is a form of being conftown like this.

Two, actually.

I said I was conftown because of one of them.

Saying that it has to be revealed in order to exist is incredibly narrow-minded.

It's not that I can't reveal it. I WILL be revealing it. And it will be today. It's that there's something I'm discussing about the finer points of it.

And believe me. When you see it. This won't be a lame-ass SMITE reveal.

You never gave a satisfactory reason why Hermit is so high on your town list.
Yes I did: their posting has been ridiculously,
ridiculously
town,
and
the wagon on them sucked.

Hi Mastin. It would be awesome if you could, like, try to prioritize this game a bit. kthxbai.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2985, Ricastle wrote:"The game can't be broken by flavour". That is scum's fakeclaim.
You're underestimating Titus by the way. I wouldn't put it past her to pull a stunt like that, especially if she doesn't have a fakeclaim.

Cooldog deserves death for the push on me, the Mastin vote today, and the bolded.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:08 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2926, Reasonably Rational wrote:Mastin actually has a surprisingly rational reason to have claimed what she did at the start of the game. We are aware of that reason and I'm waiting for Cerberus before we decide how to proceed. Putting votes on her isn't going to speed up the way she gets confirmed, because it isn't completely in her hands.
Honestly, I wish you hadn't revealed this since I was hoping to keep your involvement anonymous, but yes, I can confirm; my claims to being conftown are tied to Reasonably Rational. (There's a reason RR tops my townlist.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:10 am

In post 3001, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2985, Ricastle wrote:"The game can't be broken by flavour". That is scum's fakeclaim.
You're underestimating Titus by the way. I wouldn't put it past her to pull a stunt like that, especially if she doesn't have a fakeclaim.

Cooldog deserves death for the push on me, the Mastin vote today, and the bolded.

Why wouldn't she just, like, not claim to you though? Claim role, rather than name, perhaps, or something? Underestimating Titus(and TSO) in that the two of them would be "next leveling" us here, and making said play precisely because it doesn't make sense as scum?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2949, Trench Warfare wrote:Anyone can play against strategic meta.
Can
, yes.
Would
, FUCK no. You know how hilariously bad an idea it is to fakeclaim as scum?

Like. I got shit thrown at me in SMITE for my actions there. I got shit thrown at me in Sabotage in spite of me telling the truth! I got shit thrown at me in Signs and Void for it as well. Yet in each of those games, I had an ability that at least in theory backed me up.

What happens if I get shit thrown at me and I
don't
have the ability to back it up, hmm? I get off without a modicum of suspicion? Fuck no I wouldn't; it'd be suicide because no matter how much a sweettalker I may be, I'm not THAT charismatic. It's fucking mafia 101.

And here, RR has half-confirmed that, yes, I do have what I claim I have, soooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

In post 2945, Trench Warfare wrote:I have an iron-clad mastin scumtell which I've never revealed to anyone. In this particular game, it is guaranteed to work. It hasn't activated yet, but that's part of the fun.
You know, you're right about me being town, but lack of a scumtell should
never
work. Does make me curious what said scumtell is, though, 'cause I
laugh
at the notion of being caught as scum on tells.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:22 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2953, Reasonably Rational wrote:I asked, quite clearly, for the case against Fro99er.
Literally half my iso is a case against Frogger.

No, quite seriously, iso me. Search for Frogger. Then search for Fro99er because I alternate in spelling. Finish off with Raging, and then Ra9in9 to fill in the gaps. I can quote that if you want, but there's a reason I said I'd murder Maxwell after he asked this same question. :P

Sonic didn't even get close to all of the points against Frogger; he just got some of the more recent ones.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:24 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2964, vezokpiraka wrote:How can I townread TSO and scumread titus so hard????? This doesn't make sense.
Honestly, especially with the non-Titus head being inactive, it does to me, and sadly, would be an indication that Titus is town. (Yes, Titus, sadly that you're town.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:28 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2973, Trench Warfare wrote:I just rolecopped them and Varsoon sent over what Mastina does.
:igmeou:
:shifty:

Rolecop. Yes. When I can't see how Skybird would be killed without a rolecop result on them. :neutral:

I don't doubt that the role is real, though, so I suppose no point in hiding that I do get my vote in certain specific circumstances. Which I will not reveal. The other bit, though, most definitely should stay hidden.
My academy.
Agnigi
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3005, mastin2 wrote:Sonic didn't even get close to all of the points against Frogger; he just got some of the more recent ones.

Sonic got none of his own points, period.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:29 am

In post 3005, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2953, Reasonably Rational wrote:I asked, quite clearly, for the case against Fro99er.
Literally half my iso is a case against Frogger.

No, quite seriously, iso me. Search for Frogger. Then search for Fro99er because I alternate in spelling. Finish off with Raging, and then Ra9in9 to fill in the gaps. I can quote that if you want, but there's a reason I said I'd murder Maxwell after he asked this same question. :P

Sonic didn't even get close to all of the points against Frogger; he just got some of the more recent ones.

Well, the parts of your case against frogger that are based on ascetic/gladiator mod meta BS? Yes, the part you kept going on and on about at great length? Yeah, that's a terrible theory. Unlike Drixx, I was actively here yesterday, so I don't think I was running the reread risk of missing things, and nothing about your case against frogger seemed worthwhile. Like, nowhere close to it.

I'm looking for reasons that aren't based on froggers "scum meta" or varsoons "mod meta"/past experiences you know he's had with other setups that you think he stole things from. Like, say, things which would be identified as scummy if performed by an individual whose first game this was, whose name is Trafalgar. What, has Trafalgar done this game, as a player in his first game ever, that makes him scum?

-Cerb
Show

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2480, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2458, Sonic X wrote:Mastina do you get your vote back tomorrow? Help me with it.
No,
I'm voteless the whole. freakin'. time.

It's presumably to help counterbalance the power of the conftown-on-D3 bit in my role. (I'd claim, but I'd rather keep the scum guessing. I'll be conftown tomorrow; the method matters just enough that I'm keeping a tight lip on it.)

In post 3007, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2973, Trench Warfare wrote:I just rolecopped them and Varsoon sent over what Mastina does.

Rolecop. Yes. When I can't see how Skybird would be killed without a rolecop result on them. :neutral:

I don't doubt that the role is real, though, so I suppose no point in hiding that
I do get my vote in certain specific circumstances
. Which I will not reveal. The other bit, though, most definitely should stay hidden.

Hmmm :?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:36 am

In post 3010, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2458, Sonic X wrote:Mastina do you get your vote back tomorrow? Help me with it.
No,

It's presumably to help counterbalance the power of the conftown-on-D3 bit in my role. (I'd claim, but I'd rather keep the scum guessing. I'll be conftown tomorrow; the method matters just enough that I'm keeping a tight lip on it.)

I don't doubt that the role is real, though, so I suppose no point in hiding that
. Which I will not reveal. The other bit, though, most definitely should stay hidden.

Stop it, mastins town as fuck. She clearly never intended to express when and why she would get her vote back(I have some suspicions about that), so it makes perfect sense for her to say what she said then. She's only saying anything about getting her vote back because she was rolecopped. Taking the action either alignment would in said scenario is alignment neutral.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:37 am

Mastin, I would really appreciate some more concrete cooperation here.

-Cerb
Show

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

@RR

I guess. All I see is someone making a crap push on me, defending/buddying sonic, becoming conftown which hasn't happened yet (but you give your word it will), and a contradiction.

But I clearly don't know as much as you seem to know about Mastin, so I'll take your word for it unless I have a reason not to
Heil King Froggo.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:56 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3010, Fro99er wrote:
Yes, I lied. Sort-of. It was part of a gambit. Which I could reveal but would prefer not to.

When will people learn that when I say I'm conftown, I'm saying, "TRUST ME,
I HAVE A PLAN
!"? (Granted, said plans don't necessarily work out, but that I have them should mean something.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 3003, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3001, Ricastle wrote:

Why wouldn't she just, like, not claim to you though? Claim role, rather than name, perhaps, or something? Underestimating Titus(and TSO) in that the two of them would be "next leveling" us here, and making said play precisely because it doesn't make sense as scum?

-Cerb
She already roleclaimed to me. She refused to claim flavour at the time "just in case scum have a flavour cop" which is some radical moonlogic that only serves to compound the scumminess of it all.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:19 am

That's a fairly bad reason to not claim flavor, sure. Not scummy. Just a bad reason. TW, why did you claim your flavor to him eventually?

Is her role scummy in your opinion?

-Cerb
Show

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Ricastle »

It's scummy because it's a dumb excuse.

It definitely has the potential to be a scum role. I assume you know what it is as well.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3016, Reasonably Rational wrote:That's a fairly bad reason to not claim flavor, sure. Not scummy. Just a bad reason. TW, why did you claim your flavor to him eventually?

Is her role scummy in your opinion?

-Cerb

I did flavor claim and claimed all prior actions. I claimed Lighthouse gem. My rolecop requires me to put that phrase in the thread and was my failsafe in case I had a player I thought was town but basically started acting like Ricastle. Considering we already know Ricastle's a dayvig, I figured that it was best to publicly rolecop Mastina.

Mastina, if you persist on this bullshit that you're conftown, I will claim your ability as much as I can without being really fucking anti-town. Or I can keep my mouthshut, you can drop this pretense of you being conftown and admit you're equal with the rest of us. You know full well I don't buy that shit.

The whole "If you think I'm town trust me, while I push you for information almost never works.".
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3017, Ricastle wrote:It's scummy because it's a dumb excuse.

It definitely has the potential to be a scum role. I assume you know what it is as well.

Yeah, sure how about NO. Now you're trying to force me to out in public.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I am out for awhile. Work thing. Be back tonight.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Ricastle »

No I'm not. We all have effectively the same info.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Trench, what was your stance on ricastle before you allied with him and what is your stance now on Ricastle? Why did you ally with him?
Heil King Froggo.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3022, Fro99er wrote:@Trench, what was your stance on ricastle before you allied with him and what is your stance now on Ricastle? Why did you ally with him?

@Frogger, I thought Ricastle was town, but I am severely doubting that. I figured CC = shoot, which is what I would have in their place provided I had a town PM. Yet, his play is so scummy today. He's basically stopped scumhunting and is only flavor hunting. When obvious town (RR) tell him to back the fuck off, he's insistent solely because of flavor and ZOMG the power of Titus scum WIFOM. If he's prideful town, then he's ignoring the fact that our reads seem to be similar (we both agree on Cooldog scum for instance). He has his one worldview where XYZ must be true because Flavor is GOD. Even then, he's using selective parts of flavor and I know that just by reading lighthouse gem wikis.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

Hmm. I think Ricastle is pretty damn town.

I don't think flavor hunting makes him scummy. Hell, I think the game is breakable on flavor as much as he does. That's why I'm adamant we flip sonic today. Scum flavor, scum play. Scum.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”