Mini 473: Urban Dead Mafia! Barhah! (Over)

poppinpuffin
poppinpuffin
Goon
poppinpuffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:46 pm

Post by poppinpuffin »

pulsewidth wrote: As for my decision, I was debating whether or not to vote for camisade. I was pleased with Hjallti's response to my criticisms, so I was looking elsewhere. ABR posted a good case against camisade, but I like to hear responses first before I make votes, because sometimes scum slip up or don't defend themselves very well. After camisade's response, well, still not sure. I'm gonna have to do reread and maybe something will stand out. Zodiac then comes out and does something blatantly scummy. There is a possibility that Zodiac is just a townie playing badly, but I need a better explanation from her before I remove my vote.
Agree that Hjallti seems to have reacted well... I'm still more suspicious of Hjallti than of most other players here, but unless something changes my mind, I dont think Hjallti is the play for today.
pulsewidth wrote: Zodiac then comes out and does something blatantly scummy. There is a possibility that Zodiac is just a townie playing badly, but I need a better explanation from her before I remove my vote.
Which post or which series of posts are you referring to here?
Show
jhawk01B: you go to lynch becca
somestrangeflea: This better be good!
somestrangeflea: NO!
Mertrodome: haha
poppinpuffin: hahahahh!!!
jhawk01B: and she escapes
jhawk01B: NIGHT
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by camisade »

Picking up prod... it's gotten quiet here. I'd like to know what everyone thinks about Darko's and my relationship.. I expected more after Albert's post on me.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:06 pm

Post by Claus »

PoppinPuffin, are you back for good?

What did you think of my hjallti Analysis, after sleeping on it? Did it give you a sore shoulder?
What do you think on the ABR-Camisade-Darko trio?

Regarding Zodiac, she only has two posts today. On the first one, she accuses Hjallti after being accused by her, and on the second one, she throws some more mud on Hjallti, and votes her. Just pick the last two Zodiac posts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:33 am

Post by Zodiac »

Claus wrote: Zodiac - opinions on the game other than "Hjallti sucks"?
Okay, SirTornado (or whoever replaced him , wasn't it Kira or sumthin'?) i think might be scum. Just a gut feeling.

Got to think of more, but now can't..
pulsewidth
pulsewidth
Goon
pulsewidth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:24 am

Post by pulsewidth »

poppinpuffin, just read the post where I put my vote on Zodiac. I state the reasons there.

camisade, why are you so eager for people to comment on your situation?

Zodiac, are you even following the game?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Really happy with my vote. Maybe she isn't following the game because she's just waiting for night...
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Zodiac »

pulsewidth wrote: Zodiac, are you even following the game?
Yes i am , but i tend to forget some things , because i have another game going on , and now i realized , that what i had said about the replacement
, i thought that someone called Kira or something replaced someone , and now i thought that she replaced SirTornado , while it was actually pulsedwith , who replaced him and... uh , i'm mixing the two games up!
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:11 am

Post by camisade »

pulsewidth wrote: camisade, why are you so eager for people to comment on your situation?
Things have been pretty quiet around her and I thought it would generate more discussion than like 3 posts.
pulsewidth
pulsewidth
Goon
pulsewidth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:36 am

Post by pulsewidth »

Hmm, something's off here. Zodiac is now giving me more "playing badly" vibes than scumvibes. I'm not so sure that she would bus a scumbuddy so much now. Zodiac, can you explain your vote on Hjallti more clearly? I won't be removing my vote until you do.

In the meantime, I'm gonna do a more thorough re-read. Right now, ABR's case against camisade is looking better, but I want to examine everyone else and see who stands atop my scum list.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:50 am

Post by Hjallti »

Claus asked my views on camisade. I will try now, but I don't have the time now to do with all quotes and stuff.

I have pondering on it since I first saw it. My first reaction was that I would certainly not been able to get this all sorted out. I feel Zodiac is scummy in a much obvious way, and his last posts are still giving me scumvibes, because they are to much different from the first.

This case against camisade is clearly stuff of a very experienced player. Second thoughts were that I was very confused but.
After some rereads I get the the points of Albert, at least the once that are from the behaviour of camisade directly. I find it hard to see if the moves of darko can ever tell if camisade is scum or not. I think Albert my be on the right track but it is not as obvious to me that Zodiac, who still didn't respond to my case is acting anti-town, even if it is bad town play, which I do not believe.
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
pulsewidth
pulsewidth
Goon
pulsewidth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:14 am

Post by pulsewidth »

camisade, I'm still not liking your explanation for that weird vote on Hjallti early in the game. You said that the reason you voted was to provoke discussion, and then unvoted because it wasn't generating very much discussion AND because Hjallti wasn't responding. But Hjallti posted a couple of days before that he would be on very sparingly over the next 10 days, so why would you expect responses from him? If your goal was to generate discussion, why not put a vote on someone who was being more active?
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Claus »

Zodiac wrote:
Claus wrote: Zodiac - opinions on the game other than "Hjallti sucks"?
Okay, SirTornado (or whoever replaced him , wasn't it Kira or sumthin'?) i think might be scum. Just a gut feeling.

Got to think of more, but now can't..
Ok. I think I got your line of thought about the game now.

vote: Zodiac

Do you have a gut feeling about me too now?

:-/
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Sigh....I am not going to hop on that wagon because I've seen too many townies die like this..I just hate it so much when they don't defend themselves.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
pulsewidth
pulsewidth
Goon
pulsewidth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by pulsewidth »

unvote: Zodiac

I think it's premature to be putting someone at -1 right now. There are still other players that need to be examined more thoroughly, and I would like an answer to my camisade question.
pulsewidth
pulsewidth
Goon
pulsewidth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by pulsewidth »

EBWOP: I've never played this setup before, so do we know how many scum are left? 1 or 2 along with the SK? Because if we mislynch and hit a townie, then that's possibly 3 townies dead, assuming the SK hits another townie. Which would leave us with either 2 townies, 1 zombie and an SK, or 1 townie, two zombies, and an SK which means game over. So, we are basically at lylo here, although not quite? I don't like Claus putting Zodiac at -1 with the potential lylo. Especially when there are still questions out there about camisade, and Claus didn't even wait for poppinpuffin to answer his questions.

FoS: Claus
poppinpuffin
poppinpuffin
Goon
poppinpuffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:35 pm

Post by poppinpuffin »

Claus wrote:PoppinPuffin, are you back for good?

What did you think of my hjallti Analysis, after sleeping on it? Did it give you a sore shoulder?
What do you think on the ABR-Camisade-Darko trio?

Regarding Zodiac, she only has two posts today. On the first one, she accuses Hjallti after being accused by her, and on the second one, she throws some more mud on Hjallti, and votes her. Just pick the last two Zodiac posts.
1. Yes I am back for good. Am moving to college in a few days, so may be a blip coming up, but shouldnt be a problem.

2. I tentatively agree with you about Hjallti...

3. I don't like the way albert is playing, which may be because I have a gut feeling he is scum or because I just don't like his playstyle. I see logic in your "trio" ;) but am reticent to vote albert as of yet. I'm feeling camisade as the play for today, but I think that more should be said both from and about Zodiac before that happens. I agree that it's more sporadic and inattentive play more than scum play, but I would like to see that change, not just acknowledged. I have a feeling that perhaps if Zodiac were scum, she'd be paying more close attention to this game... but that is kind of crap logic. Its just my gut, and wanted to put it out there.
Show
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:52 pm

Post by Claus »

poppinpuffin wrote:
Claus wrote:What do you think on the ABR-Camisade-Darko trio?
3. I don't like the way albert is playing, which may be because I have a gut feeling he is scum or because I just don't like his playstyle. I see logic in your "trio" ;) but am reticent to vote albert as of yet.
Errr... I think you misunderstood me, I was not suggesting that ABR-Darko-Camisade are scum together. I was asking what do you think about Albert accusing Camisade of buddying up with Darko.

About Zodiac, I don't think she is a Zed - but we have 2 scum groups, and I DO think she is in the second one. Damn katana wielding PK trenchcoaters!
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:01 am

Post by Zodiac »

pulsewidth wrote: Zodiac, can you explain your vote on Hjallti more clearly? I won't be removing my vote until you do.
That was a counter to her attack.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:38 pm

Post by Hjallti »

Thus OMGUS. Zodiac, you remain attacked if you counterattack. I am wanting to believe your game is nonattentive rather than scum tell but you certainly playing protown this way. I do not agree with the point that being scum makes more attentive. It depends which part of the game you like most: misleading or hunting.

I think since we have still three factions (opposed groups) in the game, we will not be in Lylo. 1town, 1scum and 1sk going in the night could even turn out 1 town at dawn.

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:57 am

Post by Zodiac »

Hjallti wrote:Thus OMGUS. Zodiac, you remain attacked if you counterattack. I am wanting to believe your game is nonattentive rather than scum tell but you certainly playing protown this way. I do not agree with the point that being scum makes more attentive. It depends which part of the game you like most: misleading or hunting.

I think since we have still three factions (opposed groups) in the game, we will not be in Lylo. 1town, 1scum and 1sk going in the night could even turn out 1 town at dawn.
The situation could be far better. Has anyone even thought about the possibility of a pro-town vig?
poppinpuffin
poppinpuffin
Goon
poppinpuffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by poppinpuffin »

lol, Claus I think I'm putting my thoughts into your mouth.
My apologies.

Let's see well I shall address this now instead of later then:

I really don't like Albert's accusatory style, because it isn't consistent. He says a whole lot of nothing and then accuses people. I'm sure he's trying to get a rise out of people, but it would be a whole lot easier for me to believe he's on our side if he were more consistently aggressive or more consistently conservative. Not that this really warrants anything more than a mention at this point.

Also.
I really can't say I feel strongly about Camisade being scum. I know several people are very loud in their accusations of darko-cam pairing, I just don't see that much substance behind it. Might be the best we've got to go on for now though. Can I ask who thinks Camisade needs a vote and who thinks Camisade needs to be lynched?
Show
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:03 pm

Post by Claus »

Zodiac wrote: The situation could be far better. Has anyone even thought about the possibility of a pro-town vig?
Why would a pro-town vig random kill someone on N0?
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:48 pm

Post by Hjallti »

If Albert is scum, Zodiac might very well be scum as well (In this direction of the implication), I think: Albert posted when Zodiac was at L-1 and didn't hammer. I know you can WIFOM away this argument, but I think the gain for scum if Zodiac is no scum and Albert is scum from that hammer is much bigger than the WIFOM gain (If Zodiac get killed and is no scum, then Albert seems to be no scum). Any thoughts about this? This of course is only a thought to keep in mind after Zodiac turns out to be no scum.

Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by Smashy »

An entire day without posts?

Retractable Deadline: Thursday, August 23, 8 PM EST.
See the second post for deadline procedure should it be reached.

Zodiac - 2 - Hjallti, Claus
Hjallti - 1 - Zodiac
camisade - 1 - Albert B. Rampage

Still Swaying: camisade, pulsewidth, poppinpuffin

With 7 Alive, 4 will lynch. Zodiac is at risk of the deadline lynch.

Will check to see who needs prods soon.
Last edited by Smashy on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:34 pm

Post by Claus »

I'm here. I think Albert needs to do a better case for camisade, or explain to us why Zodiac is not a good lynch.

Well, not only albert, anyone really :-/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”