Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Varsoon »

"He did really hurt my feelings. But what kind of person does that make you, if you try to hurt him back?"
-Sadie
Joking Victim

"A hero?"
-Steven
Joking Victim

VOTECOUNT 2.13

St Constantine the Hermit (4):
MaxwellPuckett, Trench Warfare, Skybird, Thefuzzylogic99
NicCage (3):
Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka, St Constantine the Hermit
Sonic X (2):
fro99er, CooLDoG
Fro99er (2):
grapes, Sonic X
Replace in (2):
Ricastle, farside22
Thefuzzylogic99 (2):
Bookitty, Replace in
Skybird (1):
grapes
Ricastle (1):
Reasonably Rational

Not Voting (2):
NicCage, Mastin2

With 17 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-30 07:20:00)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2322, Sonic X wrote:
In post 2320, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2313, Sonic X wrote:Yeah still target me with night actions and stuff. If you don't know who to target just target me yolo
Does one of your abilities concern being targeted? Because if not this is just antitown.

Yes, duh. I thought that was obviously implied. Do you have like only 1 ability or something? Because all the flipped town have at least three. -___-

@skybird I am scumreading him because frogger is playing to his scum meta. Ika was playing to his scum meta but he got kicked out or something. And dead town wanted him lynched. Him having a power to eat gladiators only proves the point. If I was a dayvig (thanks, Ricastle) I would shoot him. I already used a gladiator and it didn't work. You know how good I am with dayvigs.

How is frogger playing to his scum meta?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1787, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Just a personal request before I go. Can you guys have Cerberus hammer?

Hermit, why do you want a specific person to hammer you if you get lynched?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

lol, I was just about to ask that.

I've rolled scum once, and it was with sonic. So he's obviously lying because he knows my scum meta.

I also like how sonic doesn't post for 2.5 days, then as soon as maxwell says where's sonic, BOOM, he pops up 4 minutes later.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 2326, farside22 wrote:
In post 2313, Sonic X wrote:Yeah still target me with night actions and stuff. If you don't know who to target just target me yolo
Does one of your abilities concern being targeted? Because if not this is just antitown.

Yes, duh. I thought that was obviously implied. Do you have like only 1 ability or something? Because all the flipped town have at least three. -___-

@skybird I am scumreading him because frogger is playing to his scum meta. Ika was playing to his scum meta but he got kicked out or something. And dead town wanted him lynched. Him having a power to eat gladiators only proves the point. If I was a dayvig (thanks, Ricastle) I would shoot him. I already used a gladiator and it didn't work. You know how good I am with dayvigs.

He will get dodgy and nervous under pressure. I can see it in his posts. Look at the end of day 1 when I was arguing with him.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Sonic X »

Then he will potshot with dumb shit like the above above post
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Skybird »

Farside, yes, I'll push grapes with you at some point because I need to finish sorting her. What do you think about Hermit wanting Cerberus/Reasonably Rational to hammer him?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Sonic X »

And farside, many more arguments have been made by other players for why he is scum. Listen to mastin and Vezokpiraka. Normally you shouldn't listen to Mastina but this time she's right.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also, except for responding to a question about his character race ("other"), none of sonic's posts since his return last page have either advanced the game or shown any evolution in his thought process.

pedit: bullshit sonic, and you know it
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2331, Skybird wrote:Farside, yes, I'll push grapes with you at some point

You mean that guy coasting through who hasn't posted in almost 3 days?

Almost forgot about him :P
Heil King Froggo.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 2333, Fro99er wrote:Also, except for responding to a question about his character race ("other"), none of sonic's posts since his return last page have either advanced the game or shown any evolution in his thought process.

Don't give me that bullshit. That's null.

People refuse to lynch scum. That's why they need to give me dayvigs and not Ricastle.

I got a 2nd grade dayvig which is a gladiator and it failed.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

We're 4.5 days until deadline and:

- Flum/Boo is doing nothing
- Grapes is MIA...again
- NicCage hasn't done a lot recently/at all
- Replaced In has done next to ZERO scum hunting
- CooLDoG finally returned so I hope he can help move this game forward soon
- Mastin isn't even really playing until tomorrow
- Constantine hasn't done much scumhunting outside of the PT/threat thing
- sonic finally returned after 2.5 days

It's like a 10 or 11 player game right now. It would be great to at least head toward some consolidation of votes in the next day or two.
Heil King Froggo.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Sonic X »

You're still the 3rd largest wagon. I will push you so that you can be lynches today.

Also, I just saw your frog mafia ad. Really cool that you're modding now <3
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2330, Sonic X wrote:Then he will potshot with dumb shit like the above above post

In post 2328, Fro99er wrote:lol, I was just about to ask that.

I've rolled scum once, and it was with sonic. So he's obviously lying because he knows my scum meta.

I also like how sonic doesn't post for 2.5 days, then as soon as maxwell says where's sonic, BOOM, he pops up 4 minutes later.

That's not even a potshot. That's me saying you are lying because you are, and stating another fact of the game.

I took only ONE potshot in my scum game and that was because I felt like Tammy was holding my brother (Glork) up to some ungodly expecations because of his past scumhunting awesomeness, and glork doesn't want to tryhard like he did in the past, and it made the game no fun for Glork and he replaced out (that and the modding snafu that screwed our plan). I would have taken that potshot in defense of my brother as town or as scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Ricastle »

Fro99er, describe your scum meta.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2339, Ricastle wrote:Fro99er, describe your scum meta.

Overly try hard, over analyzing, tunnely (i bascially tunneled the bella/tammy slot then the ducky slot all game), not at all trying to figure out the game because I don't have to.

When I'm town, I try to figure out the game like I did in our fruit game or newbie 1609 Ric.
Heil King Froggo.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2338, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2330, Sonic X wrote:Then he will potshot with dumb shit like the above above post

That's not even a potshot. That's me saying you are lying because you are, and stating another fact of the game.

I took only ONE potshot in my scum game and that was because I felt like Tammy was holding my brother (Glork) up to some ungodly expecations because of his past scumhunting awesomeness, and glork doesn't want to tryhard like he did in the past, and it made the game no fun for Glork and he replaced out (that and the modding snafu that screwed our plan). I would have taken that potshot in defense of my brother as town or as scum.

I think our definitions of pot shot differ. I consider a potshot as "any attack on a player to cause them to look scummy for invalid reasons". Adapted from Mollie.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Skybird »

I went through Mastin's ISO and I don't see a strong case against Frog.

She first votes him in post 1736 after he admits he's ascetic. She brought up a micro game in post 1615 where a gladiator was town and ascetic was scum. That appears to be the reason for her vote. She disagrees with Farside that Frogger seems pretty relaxed in his argument with Sonic in post 1742. Later she talks about Frogger's vote claim as a null tell not a town tell. Then in post 2098, she thinks post 2031 by Frogger looks like a potential scum slip.

So that's the sum of Mastin's case on Frogger. She brings up a prior game where ascetic was scum and thinks he might have scum slipped in one post.

Now on to Vezok.

He votes Frogger in post 1664 and says he agrees with Sonic. In post 1677 he doesn't like Frog's character claim. He accepts Sonic's claim of light prism but doesn't accept that Frog is Rose Quartz. In post 1698 Vezok adds that he thought Frogger's opening posts on D2 were horrible.

The way I read it Vezok's main issue is he thinks Rose Quartz can't be a real claim and therefore Frogger is scum. All in all Sonic I'm not seeing a strong case from either of them.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 2341, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 2338, Fro99er wrote:

I think our definitions of pot shot differ. I consider a potshot as "any attack on a player to cause them to look scummy for invalid reasons". Adapted from Mollie.

@skybird then who do you suggest to lynch then? By your standards you should have a strong case on that person right? So show us a better suggestion with a "strong case".
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2331, Skybird wrote:Farside, yes, I'll push grapes with you at some point because I need to finish sorting her. What do you think about Hermit wanting Cerberus/Reasonably Rational to hammer him?

Not sure. It bothers me if he's hinting about something in regards to the hammer.
I thought that he believed he was going to be shot and chose not to leave his pt was town.

In post 2329, Sonic X wrote:

He will get dodgy and nervous under pressure. I can see it in his posts. Look at the end of day 1 when I was arguing with him.

That's pretty weak. I've seen town and scum behavior that way.

In post 2333, Fro99er wrote:Also, except for responding to a question about his character race ("other"), none of sonic's posts since his return last page have either advanced the game or shown any evolution in his thought process.

Agreed. I think sonic is pushing some weak sauce reason there.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yeah, you know what, this is better.

VOTE: Sonic X
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Sonic X »

Ricastle stop being shit at this game. Every time you test my patience. Go reflect on your scumhunting ability
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 2344, farside22 wrote:
In post 2331, Skybird wrote:Farside, yes, I'll push grapes with you at some point because I need to finish sorting her. What do you think about Hermit wanting Cerberus/Reasonably Rational to hammer him?

Not sure. It bothers me if he's hinting about something in regards to the hammer.
I thought that he believed he was going to be shot and chose not to leave his pt was town.

In post 2329, Sonic X wrote:

That's pretty weak. I've seen town and scum behavior that way.

Agreed. I think sonic is pushing some weak sauce reason there.

In post 2342, Skybird wrote:I went through Mastin's ISO and I don't see a strong case against Frog.

She first votes him in post 1736 after he admits he's ascetic. She brought up a micro game in post 1615 where a gladiator was town and ascetic was scum. That appears to be the reason for her vote. She disagrees with Farside that Frogger seems pretty relaxed in his argument with Sonic in post 1742. Later she talks about Frogger's vote claim as a null tell not a town tell. Then in post 2098, she thinks post 2031 by Frogger looks like a potential scum slip.

So that's the sum of Mastin's case on Frogger. She brings up a prior game where ascetic was scum and thinks he might have scum slipped in one post.

Now on to Vezok.

He votes Frogger in post 1664 and says he agrees with Sonic. In post 1677 he doesn't like Frog's character claim. He accepts Sonic's claim of light prism but doesn't accept that Frog is Rose Quartz. In post 1698 Vezok adds that he thought Frogger's opening posts on D2 were horrible.

The way I read it Vezok's main issue is he thinks Rose Quartz can't be a real claim and therefore Frogger is scum. All in all Sonic I'm not seeing a strong case from either of them.

Don't forget beer. He's confirmed town, mind you.

Man, so many obvtown players saying the same thing! Surely they're wrong and you're right!!
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Sonic X »

I am beginning to think that skybird is scum, she would trust my powers if she was town. She might be scum with frogger. I am very annoyed now.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Skybird »

Do you really feel Mastin and Vezok have strong cases? Vezok pushed for Beer's lynch even though he knew Beer was Lars. He ignored flavor there for a mislynch and now wants to lynch Frogger because of flavor? Sorry, I'm not going to trust Vezok's reads on flavor right now. Mastin's just barely reading the game. She's even posted that everything is going in one ear and out the other. You like their cases because they agree with you on Frogger, not because they are good cases.

I'm voting Hermit right now. I laid out my reasons earlier. If you don't agree with them, I'd like to hear why.

p-edit: now I'm scum just because I'm trying to get you to give decent reads? Pfft.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”