Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Mod: Frog head of Frogging Mollie is V/LA until Sunday. I need a break from Mafia for a couple days because it's depressing me right now and I have family visiting until Sunday anyway so I should focus on what makes me happy
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Bookitty »

Hello, everyone, especially Farside! <3 <3 <3

I'm still in the process of reading. Also, I've only watched three or four of the episodes of Steven Universe, but it's SOOOOO CUTE :)

If there's something I need to do right away, please let me know because I haven't gotten to the end yet.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Ricastle »

Vote Replace In
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2275, Fro99er wrote:
@Mod: Frog head of Frogging Mollie is V/LA until Sunday. I need a break from Mafia for a couple days because it's depressing me right now and I have family visiting until Sunday anyway so I should focus on what makes me happy

Whoops. Just Frog is V/LA. Copied from another game where I was in hydra
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2276, Bookitty wrote:Hello, everyone, especially Farside! <3 <3 <3

I'm still in the process of reading. Also, I've only watched three or four of the episodes of Steven Universe, but it's SOOOOO CUTE :)

If there's something I need to do right away, please let me know because I haven't gotten to the end yet.

The game is unstable with lots of infighting going on.
I believe the following players are town

Maxwell
Vezo
Ric
Skybird
Titus hydra
Frogger

Leaning town
Hermit
Rational

The rest are null or scum reads.
Scum reads are more towards
Replace in
Grapes
SonicX
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2259, farside22 wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of blah, blah and blah with agreements.

I typically see town fight with town while scum lie back.

In post 2260, farside22 wrote:But yeah I would rather have focus and working together then the arguments

In post 2279, farside22 wrote:
In post 2276, Bookitty wrote:Hello, everyone, especially Farside! <3 <3 <3

The game is unstable with lots of infighting going on.

I believe the following players are town

Maxwell
Vezo
Ric
Skybird
Titus hydra
Frogger

Leaning town
Hermit
Rational

The rest are null or scum reads.
Scum reads are more towards
Replace in
Grapes
SonicX

Just curious, which is it? Are we blah blah blahing about thing we agree on or are we arguing a bunch? or did you just mena to say it was blah blah blah with arguments? I'm thinking that's what you meant, but there was some agreement and non argument discussion in the last page or so, so I have to ask for clarification.

Bookitty, you don't need to vote for replace in. I mean, you can, if you like ,the slot is basically shit so far. So, let's think of major events

1) Beer and Vezok had a PT, beer was trolling, vezok took it seriously and thought it was a scum slip, after much discussion the topic was dropped, then beer was brought up as a lynch option again at the end of the day, and ended up being lynched, and was town.
2) Sonic attempted to use a purported gladiate on frogger at the end of the day yesterday, but was ninja'd by a locking vote. He then attempted to use said gladiate on the slot today, and nothing happens, but he claims his shot was expended. Frogger then claimed ascetic.
3)St. Constantines slot(which was occupied by bins at the time) invaded the large PT formed by Tunnel Warriors, Trenchcoat Warfare, and ourselves, some drama happened and bins replaced out, and during said drama bins informed our group that they had a power which could wipe out all our powers. Some members of our PT viewed that as a threat, and moved to lynch the slot. St. Constantine replaced in, said he townread us, some members of the PT didn't trust him, and continued to push to lynch him. He threatened to use the power to wipe our powers, and tunnel warriors claimed vig and threatened to shoot him. Escalating arguments occurred, and spilled out into the thread here. In the end, constantine did not use his power, and Ricastle shot Tunnel Warriors because he did not believe the town had two day vigs, and so assumed tunnel must have been scum.

Any other major events anybody else can think of?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Arguing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Replace in »

nope. All other 89 pages are a pain to read.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:37 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Farside, I'm not seeing the arguing you keep talking about. I think I'm seeing a lot of game-related arguing, but nothing toxic or anything. Could you point out the TvT arguments that you think are hurting the game right now?

Also, Bookitty, you should definitely watch more of Steven Universe! I'm glad you like it!

Oh, and Cerb: I guess I didn't see exactly how things went down, but from Constantine's explanation, them saying they were threatened, I'm thinking that they definitely overreacted to whatever pressure they thought was on them. Maybe I'd see the townread you're talking about if Constantine took some interest in something besides their own role/guessing that Flum's replacement would vote them. Replace In, I'd love to see you at least attempt to do the same. Mastin as well. Like, all love and power to you guys but.. read the game. And just.. say something about it? Anything? At least fuzzy is trying!

The only reason I'm not on Mastin's case for this is because they're apparently conftown tomorrow.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:45 am

Post by farside22 »

The back and forth between gerts and hermit.
The argument between vezo and beer
The discust over ric's shot.

Some of the walls get long to read.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:53 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

v/la

I will be drunk for the next few days.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh, by the way Far, thanks for reminding me that Sonic is scummy as shit. I almost forgot he existed!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I forgot to put nic cage on my scum list.
That's how big this game has gotten for me.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:59 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Mmk, so you're including yesterday as well, as well as players who are already dead. I'd thought there was something that was currently going on that you thought was impacting discussion, not that I think those arguments you just stated weren't important, or anything. I can see how they'd make reading through kind of annoying, that's true.

P-Edit: Have fun drinking, vezok.

I feel like, with how things are going, we're in for a slow few days.

Ricastle: Yeah, Sonic fell off the wagon today. Where is he?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2287, farside22 wrote:I forgot to put nic cage on my scum list.

So fuzzy, flum/boo slot, mastin, and cool are all null-ish for you?
Heil King Froggo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2289, Fro99er wrote:

Yes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Well i never run across a lazy mastin and if she doesn't have something to prove she's town day 3 I'd lynch her here till doomsday
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2290, farside22 wrote:

Yes

Ok I can work with this, because two of those are null for me, and I assume Mastin is not lying about becoming conftown tomorrow, because if she does she's conftown, and if she doesn't she's scum.

Cool I am townleaning/reading. I had a town read D1, but then his quick flip from voting sonic to voting me solely because of my vote force thing even though he was townreading me otherwise was weird, but maybe paranoid town. Then he wanted to vote sonic again. So I only see him as scum if he was using that as an opportunity to push two mislynches (myself and sonic), meaning in that world sonic would have to be town and I don't see that because Sonic is scum.

Fuzzy I've been null on for a bit now, but I still think he's not matching his scum meta. I can't say he's really been townie either.

I'll wait for Boo to catch up to try to get a better read on that slot, but Flum was super meh. Grapes, you were allied with Flum, right? What did you think of him?
Heil King Froggo.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:29 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 1584, CooLDoG wrote:also, out of interest, let me see one thing real quick. I promise I will go back to voting sonic.

vote: frogger

fuck your mother :)

This wasn't weird, this was fact-checking. Same thing that Rational was doing with the double-voters, only way less baggage because Cool was doing the checking himself.

Fro99er, on fuzzy: So you'll only scumread him if he matches his scum meta?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Maxwell

In post 1839, CooLDoG wrote:Actually fuck it, frogger's role is a scum role, vote: frogger
Heil King Froggo.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:31 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

More to say: Do you think fuzzy is approaching the game in a genuine manner, or do you think his behaviour is a smokescreen to make him less of a priority lynch target?

P-Edit: OH! Okay, I missed that. Now I see what you're saying.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

And then Cool said in our PT (paraphrasing) "After the BS I put you through, I think you're town" ... so his vote clearly was serious at one point, and he gives no other reason than my role (ability).
Heil King Froggo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2292, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2290, farside22 wrote:

Yes

Ok I can work with this, because two of those are null for me, and I assume Mastin is not lying about becoming conftown tomorrow, because if she does she's conftown, and if she doesn't she's scum.

Cool I am townleaning/reading. I had a town read D1, but then his quick flip from voting sonic to voting me solely because of my vote force thing even though he was townreading me otherwise was weird, but maybe paranoid town. Then he wanted to vote sonic again. So I only see him as scum if he was using that as an opportunity to push two mislynches (myself and sonic), meaning in that world sonic would have to be town and I don't see that because Sonic is scum.

Fuzzy I've been null on for a bit now, but I still think he's not matching his scum meta. I can't say he's really been townie either.

I'll wait for Boo to catch up to try to get a better read on that slot, but Flum was super meh. Grapes, you were allied with Flum, right? What did you think of him?

I felt fuzzy was scummy day 1 but the more he post I just feel meh about. Idk why. I see something from him that looks to be trying but it's hard to shake my feeling completely from him.
Cool I go back and forth with my read on. He can be strong as town and I'm not seeing it here. He's null mostly because meta isn't enough to say he's scum but he's pretty lackluster.
Fuzzy wasn't matching his scum meta I've seen from him but he has been so quiet I don't really have a read on him.
I agree with you about mastin
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:38 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I think everyone agrees about Mastin. The most open-and shut read in the game, by tomorrow.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Skybird »

All the stuff Frogger is explaining about Cool makes me say he is scum.

@Cool, can you explain for your Frogger read? Is Frogger being truthful that you told him in the PT that you were town-reading him?

I'm down for a Mastin lynch tomorrow if she's not confirmed town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”