Mini 474 - Bergamo Bump-Off (Game Over!)

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Nelly632 wrote:As strong as my convictions towards you are Muerrto, I must admit that your words continue to remain consistently pro town as they remained from day one... My vote was based on actions that I believe to be false as of right now, nothing you have done since my vote was cast on you has confirmed it more in my eyes but on the contrary loosen it in my eyes... Too sum it up; I would like to remove my vote toward you with a final statement...

"Either you are a sincere townie who has our interest at heart or a GREAT Mafia member who has perfected this game"

Unvote: Muerrto
Lol I hate meta gaming but you can ask around how much of a master at this game I am. I'm pretty damn good in person but online I come off as rough, combative etc. Always end up being suspect.

As for you being town? I can possibly see the hammer being a mistake, a bad one but possibly a mistake. The problem is I have a bad habit of believing that too often and letting scum slip by me for too long with that argument. For now my vote stands but I'm definitely not looking for more to pile on. As I said, this is our last chance to avoid LYLO. LYLO sucks. This should be a long day.

3rd Vote Count of Day 2

Nelly632 - 2 (vampyrusddg, Muerrto)
Malchonn - 1 (death_omen)

Not Voting:
- 6 (Hjallti, Malchonn, Nelly632, Plessiez, SeraphicMirth, somestrangeflea, VampaneseHunter)

6 to Lynch
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:02 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

I can't ask for much more then that... Thanks...
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:21 pm

Post by Hjallti »

VampanezeHunter (411) wrote: Just sayiing I am still here! But I don't have anything to comment on appart from that Hjallti is right about finishing in December!
If people don't contribute the game slows down... I want to see more action from you.

death_omen comes over very shaky in those last posts. You can mistype a name once but so often?
Muerrto gives me town vibes, just as Plessiez and SeraphicMyth and somestrangeflea
VampanezeHunter, vampyrusddg should really try to get into the game. It is easy to say I am here but have no comment. Things are not moving if everyone does it that way.
Don't know what to think of Malchonn, certainly newbie trying to pretend more.
Nelly seems to do it the other way around if he is scum: asking newbies question and giving town vibes
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:52 pm

Post by VampanezeHunter »

Ok, I appologise town for not contributing much! :( Anyway, now to hopefully "get into the game" I'm not quite sure how to do that but I wil try! Ok I'd like to point out my supicions towards D_O. I know I have said that I thought he wasn't scum but the more he posts the more suspicious I become,

1) Posts 421 (i'm not sure how to link them) and 422 seem scummy to me because he only noticed that he had mixed up 2 completely different players because Murreto, and I'm sure that more people would have picked up on this, chalked up D_Os' mistakes. That to me is scummy, trying to bail himself out by saying he mixed up Nelly and SM. I think he did suspect SM but when he saw that most other people saw it as scummy he changed immediately.

2) Again defending himself with an attack. At least defend yourself for a couple of posts before attacking someone else!

3) Although Malchonn has been quiet (that's kind of hyppocritical), D_O supposedly investigated him failed and automatically thinks that Malchonn is scum.

This may seem like feeding him lines but I can assure you I'm not intending to. I'm looking at both sides of the story! Well at least he hasn't changed his vote because that would tempt me greatly to vote for him but for now
FoS: D_O
"...Unvote you Moran..."- SomeStrangeFlea
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:33 pm

Post by Hjallti »

VampanezeHunter wrote: I'm not quite sure how to do that but I wil try!
Neither am I... sometimes I really think, should I say something, but I think it is better for town if we even just say we are confused, and maybe why. Of course people my call it idiotic comments but mostly those are shouting at small things in large terms anyway.

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:21 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

Sorry, my internet got disconnected for a day... the perils of moving into a new house :roll:

VampanezeHunter wrote:3) Although Malchonn has been quiet (that's kind of hyppocritical), D_O supposedly investigated him failed and automatically thinks that Malchonn is scum.

This may seem like feeding him lines but I can assure you I'm not intending to. I'm looking at both sides of the story! Well at least he hasn't changed his vote because that would tempt me greatly to vote for him but for now
FoS: D_O

Where did he automatically think that Malchonn was scum because of his failed investigation? The first thing he said that his investigation failed so he thinks he got RBed or he had a sanity issue. Nothing about it being Malchonn's fault. Maybe I missed it or maybe you're trying to scrounge up some reasons..
"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:24 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

and
fos hijalti
the "I'm confused" argument never sits well with me. I have seen countless scum in RL and online sit behind "I'm confused" and never saying a whole lot else of content.
"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 am

When I say automatically I meant to say after a bit. I know that seems scummy but I honestly meant it!
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 am

Post by death_omen »

I was very suspicious of him as we went into n1 putting Khel at -1 for no real strong reason was an extreme guilt look, in my eyes. I investigated him n1, as you know it came back fail that just doubled my suspicion on him.
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:08 am

Um...I'm slightly confused because you got a fail, on night one, and your suspicions of Malchonn doubled. I mean really it shouldn't effect any suspicions.
Malchonn
Malchonn
Townie
Malchonn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by Malchonn »

death_omen wrote:I was very suspicious of him as we went into n1 putting Khel at -1 for no real strong reason was an extreme guilt look, in my eyes. I investigated him n1, as you know it came back fail that just doubled my suspicion on him.
Like I said before tho, you were blocked that means any person you would have investigated would fail. And I have already expressed my reasons for my vote.

I am not really sure why you guys are saying I am quiet, I have posted 15 times in 18 pages, remove muerrto's long ass posts and it would be once per page.

Death Omen- I really don't know if the guy is scum or not, its sounds like he doesn't understand the blocking, or he made up the "Failed" to get his lynch, not sure. But again I really don't know if he is the cop or not, so I cannot vote him.

Nelly- Easiest choicest aren't always the best, day1 hammer on the Vig w/o letting him RC in my mind was a huge mistake, but that said Town can make mistakes too, and if Muerrto is right about the numbers, someone will have to point out something major, or someone will have to slip up big for me to vote anytime soon.

I understand the impact a vote can make on a player to try and peel info out of him, I just think Nelly, Omen, Muerrto and others are voting way to early, if such an important day.
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:55 pm

Post by death_omen »

Malchonn wrote:
death_omen wrote:I was very suspicious of him as we went into n1 putting Khel at -1 for no real strong reason was an extreme guilt look, in my eyes. I investigated him n1, as you know it came back fail that just doubled my suspicion on him.
Like I said before tho, you were blocked that means any person you would have investigated would fail. And I have already expressed my reasons for my vote.

I am not really sure why you guys are saying I am quiet, I have posted 15 times in 18 pages, remove muerrto's long ass posts and it would be once per page.

Death Omen- I really don't know if the guy is scum or not, its sounds like he doesn't understand the blocking, or he made up the "Failed" to get his lynch, not sure. But again I really don't know if he is the cop or not, so I cannot vote him.
Thats ridicolous, why on earth would i make up a fail, a cop works in cooperation in the town, faking a night action will help me in no way at all.

Your last post has (if possible) doubled my suspicion on you..

HUGE HOS:Malchonn
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:41 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

uh DO, you could have made it up if you were scum with a fake RC of cop, thats what he was saying, but to my mind it would go against the best tactic when your lying about something, "keep it simple" the more complex a lie the more easy it is to see through, scum DO would have come out with an innocent on someone or bussed one of his buddies to get some breathing room, town DO came out and was honest, or at least thats how I see it.

While I do believe your town, I don't see your reasons for your suspicions of Malc, apart from him being quiet, in which case you should be going after a couple of others as well including myself who have been just about as vocal, or at least have simlar levels of actual content taking away the fluff. Jumping on him every time he posts isn't going to help, just because he's not taking your RC at face value doesn't mean he's scum.
"So we're going to die then"
"Yes... Hang on a minute what's this?"
"Where"
"Only kidding, we're going to die after all..."
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:48 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

I'm agreeing with VH here. Your investigation failing probably has little to do with who you actually investigated, and trying to actually build a case against a specific person (in this case, Malchonn), based mainly on the evidence of "I was roleblocked", isn't the right way to be doing things.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:23 am

Post by Hjallti »

SeraphicMirth wrote:and fos hijalti the "I'm confused" argument never sits well with me. I have seen countless scum in RL and online sit behind "I'm confused" and never saying a whole lot else of content.
I get FoSsed for saying that I prefer to read that someone is confused than having them lurking, I never said I preferred I'm confused to other content... Nice point.

SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:51 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

ah gotcha. I guess I didn't understand your post
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:31 am

Is anyone here not suspicious of D_O? If so why? This question is partly to keep this game alive!
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:09 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

I'm not suspicious of him, as I've already explained.

If he was scum with a fake RC the scum could easily have passed up their NK to make it look like he had doc protection, he could have given us an innocent on someone or bussed someone to give himself some credibility and then misled the town at a vital point later on, it would have made no sense for scum DO to come out and say he got a fail. The scum were hoping he'd be lynched by us when he failed to come up with the goods, satisfied that his ability is useless anyway while they continualy RB him freeing up their NK from posibly failing because of doc protection.
"Where"
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:32 am

Ah I see! But all that you think could be what he wants us to think, but he actually be scum. I hope you understand that! I'm just exploring all of the possibilities!
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:07 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

VampanezeHunter wrote:Ah I see! But all that you think could be what he wants us to think, but he actually be scum. I hope you understand that! I'm just exploring all of the possibilities!
yes, bu they only had so much time to communicate, scum 1 sends message to others, 8 hours later the others have replied and put their thoughts in the pot, 12 hours later scum 1 reads them and suggests a NK target, by this point quite a chunk of their time has gone, it's hard to form up a wonderfuly complex plan and look at the possibilities while seeking reassurance and support from the other scum. Bottom line scum plans don't get that complex, they keep it simple as it gives them less to trip up over if they come under fire.
"Where"
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:32 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

I don't think d_o is suspicious and one of the main reasons why is that we haven't had a counterclaim, nor have we had anyone heavily building up a case against d_o (i.e. if they were cop but didn't want to claim but knew d_o was lying).

I think that people who keep bringing up d_o are scummy. Their plan to RB him and make him look suspicious enough to hang him for it quickly failed and they are still trying to cast suspicion that way.
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:51 am

Post by death_omen »

Ahh one of our lurkers returns... What answer would you give to your own question VampanezeHunter?
-DO

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:47 am

Post by Muerrto »

Just checking in. My day off and I don't usually check.

Just wanted to mention Malchonn's post about me voting too early and too often?

My vote's on Nelly and hasn't moved. He's only at 3 votes. Just because he
could
be town doesn't mean I'm convinced enough to remove my vote. But as for voting early and often? Naw. The only votes I ever made day 1 were for Khel and DO.

Day 2 only Nelly. Sorry, just not seeing what you're seeing.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Nelly632 »

I believe I am only at 2 votes...
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:19 am

Well I don't really find you suspicious myself. Because
A) If you were scum you could easily just say someone who is a townie, innocent.
B) IMO you have contributed alot to this game whereas quite a few people haven't and are lurking.
C) I feel on day one you were a misunderstood townie(cop) being attacked fiercely by Khelvaster.

I only asked the question to make this game more active than it was (which would be easy considering the amount of posts!).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”