Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1214, startfromtheheart wrote:this seems to contradict the "genuine tone" you say he/she has. it's possible to have a genuine tone and then all of the above (unnatural confidence, reasons that make no sense)?

Sure, why not?
Confidence in general seems genuine; it seems like conviction and belief in what you're pushing.
It seems strange to have that confidence and conviction for every vote you make; generally people move from being super confident about things to super confident to not that confident again.

So, the confidence sounds genuine, but logically doesn't seem realistic.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1215, farside22 wrote:That's how much kayp post rang town for me.

What KayP post? The replace out one?
Because if that's what you're referring to, then :igmeou:.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1216, lane0168 wrote:Lol made yourself viable? You voted yourself for a total of 2 minutes.

Stop trying to give yourself credit where credit is not due. You weren't even close to being a martyr

I thought the votes were different.
I think most people did; if we knew no one was anywhere close to a lynch, I'm sure there wouldn't have been the panic and urgency that there was at deadline.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1219, lane0168 wrote:And btw I think most of what Ricastle is laying down males complete sense right now

Like what specifically?
The theory that Mainez is likely my partner that I was protecting with my self-vote that you're arguing meant absolutely nothing?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1221, startfromtheheart wrote:Look I can see why Nacho pulling back from Maine if they are scum together actually makes sense, even if Nacho dismisses it (Although I haven't looked at exactly where he pulled back his vote - he did pull his vote back though at a dubious time a few hours (or maybe an hour) from deadline, that's for sure).

The argument that I was protecting Mainez my scum partner by self-voting doesn't make sense for a countless number of reasons.
There has been no argument or reason or logic that so much as implies that argument makes the slightest amount of sense.
And yet people keep agreeing with it.
Maybe I'm crazy?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1222, Ricastle wrote:Why does the former necessitate confidence?

When I say you act like each vote is the best you've ever made, I mean in the history of every game you've ever played, not just the best possible vote you can make. If you can't understand why that implies confidence, then I guess I can explain it but? Do you really think you haven't been confident in any serious vote that you've made this game?

In post 1223, Ricastle wrote:I mean, of course I'm going to treat my most recent vote as the best I've ever made. That's why my vote is there; because I think it's the best place for it to be! That's the same for everyone, surely.

And every moment of the game, you've had a place for your vote to be where you were very very sure that the person was scum. What happened to your Metal Sonic read? Or your lane read?

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh, they're in the scumpool, but I'm not pushing them right now; I'm pushing you.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:00 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1221, startfromtheheart wrote:Look I can see why Nacho pulling back from Maine if they are scum together actually makes sense, even if Nacho dismisses it (Although I haven't looked at exactly where he pulled back his vote - he did pull his vote back though at a dubious time a few hours (or maybe an hour) from deadline, that's for sure).

In post 1219, lane0168 wrote:And btw I think most of what Ricastle is laying down males complete sense right now

including this too? ----

In post 1157, lane0168 wrote:VOTE: Nachomamma8

The end of that day was awful.

In post 1158, Ricastle wrote:Meh

VOTE: Nacho

If Nacho flips town we are going there^ immediately tomorrow

I'm not sure where this came from, and I said most of what he's saying. As in the stuff that's explained and has explanation. Hard to agree on something about myself like that wouldn't you think?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:14 am

Post by massive »

In post 1208, Nachomamma8 wrote:No heart.

Well this is the first time I've encountered the "Cowardly Lion" scumread.

How does this integrate with your opinion of him from D1?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:32 am

Post by elusive »

Ricastle is scum. ANyone able to look at his other game on this site can tell the difference.Hell I played with him in Apocalypse and thought he was scum there but here he is going above and beyond to be dense, insipid and tunnel with really bad reasons.

Like he hasn't fucking explained his inability to read the game and confusion over attributing a totally different players shitty actions (lane) on me. THen when I confronted his awfulness he DIDNT say or LANE IS A SCUMMY FUCK FOR THE THING I WAS ACCUSING YOU OF BEING A SCUMMY FUCK FOR. Instead he meanders on his shit reads.

Nacho, you better not be scum bro.

Town needs to lynch Ricastle, like asap or start you've seen my reformed antihero side, my scary side is something else altogether.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:33 am

Post by elusive »

VOTE: Ricastle

I will cut you.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1234, elusive wrote:Like he hasn't fucking explained his inability to read the game and confusion over attributing a totally different players shitty actions (lane) on me. THen when I confronted his awfulness he DIDNT say or LANE IS A SCUMMY FUCK FOR THE THING I WAS ACCUSING YOU OF BEING A SCUMMY FUCK FOR. Instead he meanders on his shit reads.
What point was this? And I don't recall ever being asked to explain anything by you, so. :neutral:

In post 1235, elusive wrote:VOTE: Ricastle

I will cut you.
Hell no! If I'm to be executed, I want the firing squad, not some shitty-ass guillotine.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 am

Post by elusive »

OMG, like seriously? I have asked you to explain your scum reads. Like, no Ricastle.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:37 am

Post by startfromtheheart »

Scary side pl0x
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:38 am

Post by elusive »

No, I will get modkilled or banned or do you not know my notorious history?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:39 am

Post by elusive »

start, what are your scum reads other then nacho?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:40 am

Post by elusive »

I feel like nacho was more fun as scum, here he's kind of boring and lacks charmingness.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Mainez »

on V/LA till friday

(back about 48-60 hours from now)

will try to check in if possible
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1237, elusive wrote:OMG, like seriously? I have asked you to explain your scum reads. Like, no Ricastle.
I have explained them all...and I ask again: What thing that I made out to be scummy did I attribute to you instead of lane which you called me out on?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by elusive »

Ricastle is scum. I will die for this lynch.

In post 540, Ricastle wrote:
In post 538, elusive wrote:
Ric, your "give up" attitude is bizarre and I've never seen it in your town games so idk but its quite heartbreaking and you going to get slayed for it which if you're town (like in the words of Buzz Lightyear)
Eh, at the end of the day, there really is nothing I can say in my defence in regards to the accusations toward me. I have not played well, there's do doubt about that, and if I'm to be lynched for it, then I won't put up a fight.

Ricastle giving up like this? We spent pages in Acopalypse in a town vs. town brawl.

In post 493, Ricastle wrote:
In post 491, Metal Sonic wrote:Nobody
needs
to explain anything to you.
Well ultimately, it'll be bad for the other town more than me if I'm blindly lynched...scum will be having a house party while town will be flailing around looking stupid.

In post 492, farside22 wrote:I reread ric and saw he didn't really explain his vote. When he got a response it caught my attention he didn't unvote.
The vote he did place on elusive was very awkward,
Instead of scum hunting afterwards, metal calls him out and he basically omgus votes metal for doing so.
I have not been very engaged in this game, no doubt about that.
I can't even remember why I voted elusive now...you should read my case on MS though, because it's definitely more than OMGUS.

I am going to make a bet now that Ricastle has no clue why he's voting anyone because he's pretending to be busy in this game by voting people but, unlike all his town games, he has no reasons why and is making up shit. You know Ric as town you can be pretty off the wall but this is a new low for you, scummy boi.

In post 511, Ricastle wrote:Yeah, you know what. I'm fine with this. I'm not remotely invested in this game and can't see myself contributing meaningfully in the near future.

Sorry for my bad play, guys, really. MS and lane are the most likely scum on my wagon. See you in the next life...

Town Ricastle is a maniac, he will fight like a mad dog. This is not town Ric.

Now let's look at Ric's one scum game on here (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6959258). His tone is more cooperative (with bursts of fake anger) and he's trying to be congenial. He also is more jokey and continues to be as scum in this game.

OH and scumreads from Ricastle so far: elusive, metal sonic (who he tunnels for a good long while and then drops at the drop of a...nothing), lane, mainez, nacho, and then back to elusive.

Of course he's asking some people on his scum reads lists to help him vote people he refers to as scum. So Ric what's your read on Metal, Mainez, Lane, me, Nacho right now? Is 5 a bit of a high number of scum?

He votes me for voting Aronis is what it feels like. His interactions with Farside are a little weird too, its like he's afraid of her or something.

Suddnely Mainez, who I tried to lynch at game end yesterday is now my scum partner for defending me and so is nacho. So he's attacking people who may try to townread me. Why?

Then AGAIN he states that if Nacho flips town (which why are you voting him then if you have doubts) we should lynch Lane. Where's the vote on Lane or the case? Or anything connecting these apparently 5 scum reads that Ricastle keeps ricocheting off?

#1175 by Ric is a lie.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 1126, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1125, Ricastle wrote:Yeah, that's what ELUSIVE is doing...and then you go on to defend elusive. Lol.
Okay, ignore this. I swear this happened but apparently not.

OMG, Ricastle. Look you misread the game? Wowza.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

Look, we can discuss a ricastle lynch tommorow. Right now it looks like everytime nacho, the obv scum is about to be lynched, the usual suspects come in and redirect attention like hell.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1231, Ricastle wrote:Oh, they're in the scumpool, but I'm not pushing them right now; I'm pushing you.

So your reads have not changed at all throughout the entire game?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And you're just comfortable having 5 scumreads in a two scum game?

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

All of you have my personal guarantee that I will push Ricastles lynch were Nachomama to flip town.

I swear I'll have to enslave every last one of you Mofo's if you let a counter wagon form on Ricastle while obv. scum lives another day
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”