Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm town, you are town. We should be working together because this argument isn't helping us find scum.

Scum is probably sitting back and laughing at the mess we've been today (other than sonic who is just laughing because there is no way town has Ricastle, tunnel, and sonic's powers)
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2004, Ricastle wrote:At the time I was under the impression Tunnel was claiming virtually unrestricted dayvig (mine has conditions, but they're fairly minor). That's a ridiculously powerful role to have 2 of in the town,
much more so than two doublevoters (one of which cannot vote the same player twice, and both being counterbalanced by two voteless players)

In post 2025, Varsoon wrote:
"Saving the day is just par for the course."
-Ace
Rose's Room

VOTECOUNT 2.08

St Constantine the Hermit (4):
MaxwellPuckett, Trench Warfare, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka
Sonic X (3):
farside22
, fro99er, CooLDoG
Fro99er (2):
grapes, Sonic X
Thefuzzylogic99 (2):
Fluminator, Replace in
Skybird (1):
grapes

Not Voting (7):
NicCage, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2, Skybird, Thefuzzylogic99, Ricastle, St Constantine the Hermit

With 17 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-30 07:20:00)

I just wanted to point out that the 2 double voters are no longer balanced by 2 voteless people. Farside has a vote now, though Mastin is still voteless.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2042, Ricastle wrote:Also I guess it wouldn't hurt to mention that Tunnel was probably scumreading someone in his alliance, which is why he claimed dayvig and gave them all his trust to attract them to him as an optimal kill.

Anyone else in the PT can confirm, but he was townreading the people he invited into the PT with him(us and trench). He thought Constantine needed to be lynched, but I don't think that was based on alignment, more of a PL based on him not being trustworthy with the role. The latter part there is my interpretation of his reasoning though, not what he actually said.

He claimed dayvig and all that other stuff because he wanted to make his role such an obvious threat that scum would try to target it and he would get to kill them.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2052, Reasonably Rational wrote:He claimed dayvig and all that other stuff because he wanted to make his role such an obvious threat that scum would try to target it and he would get to kill them.
Precisely. But as far as I can see, he only ever intended to claim to you three. Therefore, it stands to reason that he was covertly scumreading one of you and hoped that same person would kill him.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Ricastle »

Him giving you all townreads was most likely to compound the motivation to kill, as his town reads would hardly be the first place one would look to link a player to his murder; quite the opposite.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:47 am

In post 2053, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2052, Reasonably Rational wrote:He claimed dayvig and all that other stuff because he wanted to make his role such an obvious threat that scum would try to target it and he would get to kill them.
Precisely. But as far as I can see, he only ever intended to claim to you three. Therefore, it stands to reason that he was covertly scumreading one of you and hoped that same person would kill him.

In the same post where he listed his powers to us in the PT, he specifically said he planned to claim all those things in the thread as well. Again, confirmable by the other people who are in the PT. The fact that he didn't get around to it is probably due to all the drama that has since occurred.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:51 am

Anyway, you can try to justify your thought that trench or ourselves(I guess? not really sure what pronoun to use there) were thought to be scum by tunnel as much as you'd like, all I know is he was townreading us, trench, vezok, and yourself Ricastle.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:51 am

-Cerb
Show

Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I confirm what RR is saying.

~Titus
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Ricastle »

Okay then.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1910, Skybird wrote:Flum, what do you think of Hermit?

Thinking again, he's back to town. His threat was pretty unsmart, but I've spectated a game Constantine was in before, and it seems to be his personality. There is actually one thing that interests me. Do the players get told they are vanillaized? Because if they don't, then scum-Constantine never would have admitted to nuking them. His change of mind, editing the PM, and thinking he'd be killed over it seems pretty town to me. It could be some gambit, but it would be rather unnecessary.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Fluminator »

Are day viggers usually town?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Fluminator »

Also where did Grapes go? Our topic has been pretty quiet lately.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:45 am

In post 2060, Fluminator wrote:
In post 1910, Skybird wrote:Flum, what do you think of Hermit?

Thinking again, he's back to town. His threat was pretty unsmart, but I've spectated a game Constantine was in before, and it seems to be his personality. There is actually one thing that interests me.
Do the players get told they are vanillaized?
Because if they don't, then scum-Constantine never would have admitted to nuking them. His change of mind, editing the PM, and thinking he'd be killed over it seems pretty town to me. It could be some gambit, but it would be rather unnecessary.

Good question.

In post 2061, Fluminator wrote:Are day viggers usually town?

I don't think the role itself is alignment indicative, but the usage is. A scum day vig would be much better off waiting to lylo and sending in his kill at the same time he hammers a mislynch to force an immediate town loss if town can't prevent the next kill.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:45 am

-Cerb. Damnit. Getting sloppy.
Show

Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Vezok, RR and I have decided to neighborize other people tonight. We both agreed that you and I neighborizing would be a good idea. Please tell me if you're interested sooner rather than later, because if you're not, then we need to pick a new person for me to neighborize with.

~ObvTitus
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:19 am

In post 2065, Trench Warfare wrote:
Vezok, RR and I have decided to neighborize other people tonight. We both agreed that you and I neighborizing would be a good idea. Please tell me if you're interested sooner rather than later, because if you're not, then we need to pick a new person for me to neighborize with.

~ObvTitus

As Titus said above. We'd like to neighborize either Sonic or Frogger, if either party to that snafu at the start of the day would be willing.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:24 am

Preferably Frogger, btw, but I'd like to discuss things with both of you really.

-Cerb
Show

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:01 am

Post by T S O »

Vezok, are you scumreading us because I called you out on your bullshit yesterday? It's beginning to seem like it.

I have no idea why the fuck Titus wants to ally with you.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@TSO because RR and I both think Vezok's town and allies/fusions come with neighborhoods darling.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:09 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

TunnelWarriors lied about the dayvig before I factored into play. He was already in a mode of discussing how he was going to use his dayvig before I even started talking in that thread. The fact that he lied made absolutely no sense. I consider that way worse than me attempting to end the Rave Alliance based on a suspicion he was scum.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:10 am

Post by T S O »

But why are we wasting time with him? He completely fucking ignored me yesterday repeatedly and has shown literally no signs of attempting to change this.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:12 am

In post 2068, T S O wrote:Vezok, are you scumreading us because I called you out on your bullshit yesterday? It's beginning to seem like it.

I have no idea why the fuck Titus wants to ally with you.

In post 2069, Trench Warfare wrote:@TSO because RR and I both think Vezok's town and allies/fusions come with neighborhoods darling.

In post 2071, T S O wrote:But why are we wasting time with him? He completely fucking ignored me yesterday repeatedly and has shown literally no signs of attempting to change this.

This sounds like a conversation that should be occurring in your hydra PT, or perhaps in our joint PT. Whichever. :)

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:14 am

In post 2070, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:TunnelWarriors lied about the dayvig before I factored into play. He was already in a mode of discussing how he was going to use his dayvig before I even started talking in that thread. The fact that he lied made absolutely no sense. I consider that way worse than me attempting to end the Rave Alliance based on a suspicion he was scum.

You're in the PT Constantine...you have access to the post where he explained his and DP's thinking and why they did what they did, with both the early claim in thread and the lies they told in the PT and were planning on sharing with the town before all the drama happened.

You might not think it was a good idea, but I can't understand how you can fail to see his thought process.

-Cerb
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:15 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

@TSO Because I am pissed off, that's why. He said he was going to use his commuter ability tonight, but now we find out that his role PM says he can only use it during the climax. Seriously ppl, read your role PM.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”