Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Fro99er »

And what's going on with Tunnel's supposed dayvig?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1918, Trench Warfare wrote:Why did Bins even decide to target our hood if this was her ultimate intention? Even if she was nullscumreading RR, why nuke us and TW? This doesn't make any fucking sense.

I think I understand why people are up in arms about this. I'm finally beginning to care about this game again!

In post 1922, Reasonably Rational wrote:She claimed she thought her ability would simply force an alliance between my slot and her own, while leaving the other alliance unaffected. This would therefore let her sort our slot, and decide if she should vanillaize us. Upon realizing she had instead joined our huge alliance, she said her second ability was really anti-town, so she just wouldn't use it.

It looks like she simply acted without clarifying exactly what her power would do. At least, that's what she claimed.

-Cerb

And why are the two of you are in an alliance but not even on the same page about Bins.

Trench is asking the questions about bins targeting the hood (like I was), and RR is answering that Bins didn't target the hood, but rather just RR.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1923, Fro99er wrote:Ok...that makes more sense.

So the question remains. Then once Hermit replaced in, why would she threaten/actually try to/retract a vanillaizing on the whole neighborhood? Does Hermit believe two or three of you are scum?

Because Constantine is an idiot. He claimed to townread all of us in the PT, then when Trench started pushing for a lynch on him, he threatened to vanillaize us in spite of that read.

He then claimed he had a scum read on tunnel, and felt it was a good idea to vanillaize us because we'd only discussed tunnels abilities, and thought that was the most harm that would be done if he was wrong and so it was worth it.

So, again, because Constantine's choices don't make sense. They REALLY don't make sense as scum, and they mostly don't make sense as town.

-Cerb

pedit: because TSO hasn't been reading the game, and he's the one posting, not Titus, who is the one who has been following the game.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Also, we haven't seen tunnel, so we know as much about the dayvig as the rest of you.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Cerb, Suppose that Bins/Constantine were caught scum and knew that I'd never let up and they were rolefishing. That should make their actions make sense. She's hoping for OH SHIT YOU DIDN'T VANILLAIZE OUR [ROLE HERE]!

Still waiting on Wgertz and Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper not being here is surprising. I was looking forward to him playing in the hood as well. The hood isn't complete without all 5 of my boys.

~Titus
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

RR - thanks.
Heil King Froggo.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1890, Skybird wrote:YouwereSOwrongaboutDrixxbeing3rdpartywhocouldwinwithtown
Said it before, will say it again. Can't use that game against me because I have no shame--defending Drixx as hard as I did may have been a mistake, but the majority of my defense was spent (correctly) on ZX, not Drixx, AND I was one day away from outting Drixx as scum: I was not trusting him blindly; my plan had a failsafe built in. I was investigating Espeonage. I would have gotten a guilty. Drixx was supposed to shoot. If he didn't shoot, I'd out him as scum. If he changed his claim, I'd lynch him as scum. If he lynched town by using his power other than ZX/me, then I'd lynch him as scum. If he lynched one of ZX/me, the other would lynch him as scum. If he lynched one of ZX/me and the other got nightkilled, the town would lynch him as scum. In other words, he was half a phase from being outted as scum, BY MY PLAN, when I died. Along with a second scum, Espeonage. And as I said I was right about the double-voting scum Ace (and later filling the slot) Otolia being scum.

So damn right I'll bring up SMITE all I like. It might not have been a stellar game, but it was a decently solid game, which occasionally bears relevance to future games. Like right now, with Frogger. In SMITE, Ace and later Otolia demonstrated the double-vote freely and was quite open about it. People townread the slot for it. They were wrong, the slot was scum. Does that make Frogger scum,
not necessarily
, but does it make Frogger not more likely to be town? Damn straight. Nulltell, not a towntell.

In post 1897, Replace in wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy
Let's do this instead.
Has my support. (Wish I could vote, but, y'know. Can't.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(Also, if Drixx lynched Esp in a bus, I'd still lynch him as scum.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(Drixx and ZZZX in particular can confirm this, though Metal Sonic, TSO, and maybe farside should all be able to more or less confirm this with their recollections. There's a strong notable similarity between Otolia's play and Frogger's.)
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

If your talking smite game, I checked out of the game because I could not keep up.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by NicCage »

Ugh
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 741, Sonic X wrote:so mastina and farside's votes were forcibly "donated" to vezok and grapes

all in all it is balanced

Sonic, now that it is D2 and Farside has her vote back, how does that change your thinking?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1927, Reasonably Rational wrote:

So the question remains. Then once Hermit replaced in, why would she threaten/actually try to/retract a vanillaizing on the whole neighborhood? Does Hermit believe two or three of you are scum?

Because Constantine is an idiot. He claimed to townread all of us in the PT, then when Trench started pushing for a lynch on him, he threatened to vanillaize us in spite of that read.

He then claimed he had a scum read on tunnel, and felt it was a good idea to vanillaize us because we'd only discussed tunnels abilities, and thought that was the most harm that would be done if he was wrong and so it was worth it.

So, again, because Constantine's choices don't make sense. They REALLY don't make sense as scum, and they mostly don't make sense as town.

-Cerb

pedit: because TSO hasn't been reading the game, and he's the one posting, not Titus, who is the one who has been following the game.

But who threatens other slots with something like vanillaizing if they are town? Didn't he try and counter the arguments on why he is scum? I am reading his actions as more scummy than town.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:53 pm

In post 1937, Skybird wrote:
In post 1927, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb

But who threatens other slots with something like vanillaizing if they are town? Didn't he try and counter the arguments on why he is scum? I am reading his actions as more scummy than town.

I really don't understand why scum would even admit to the vanillazing power. That's my main issue with the thought that they're scum. Why the hell would they tell us that?

-Cerb
Show

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Skybird »

At this point, we don't even know if he really has that power. Do you think this was some weird gambit?

Trench mentioned that he could have done it as a rolefishing expedition. That makes sense since the only role it sounds like you guys discussed was Tunnel's.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@mastin : shut up about smite amd start talking about this. Calling dead scum town and insisting on it is not a solid game.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1940, vezokpiraka wrote:Calling dead scum town and insisting on it is not a solid game.
But he wasn't dead scum. He had access to their PT, but he was in all other aspects third party. His wincon required all (but one, with said one being optional) scum to be dead. Thus, a weird SK/Usurper hybrid. Interactions-wise, yeah, his scumbuddies didn't know this, thus, treated him as if he were a really powerful member of the scumteam, but that information was NOT flipped with AP, thus, the only players who knew he was in the scum topic after he flipped were the scum themselves. Ergo, as town it was a perfectly reasonable and half-accurate assumption to say that AP was not scum. (Because by HIS PLAY he wasn't aiming for a scum win; he was aiming for a personal win. Thus, not personally scum.) I know what I'm saying is contrived and convoluted, but, well, so was the role. :P
tl;dr: His role wasn't scum. He didn't play it as scum. Scum thought he was scum...but after he flipped, town were not informed of this. Thus there was absolutely no way short of omnipotence to know scum thought he was scum.

In post 1938, Reasonably Rational wrote:I really don't understand why scum would even admit to the vanillazing power. That's my main issue with the thought that they're scum. Why the hell would they tell us that?
Playing devil's advocate here, for the sake of not being a hypocrite.

Scum can't really
not
say it, else they'll be easily identified. Think, scum enter. Scum leave. At the moment scum leave, powers lost. Town thought would be...yep, scum left = powers gone. Thus, scum entering have to say it, to not get auto-condemnation when they do it.

That being said, still townread the Bins slot anyway, soyeah.
My academy.
Agnigi
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Fro99er is getting increasingly better but the Ika scum meta cloud still hangs over him.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Ricastle »

NicCage, I'd like to hear your thoughts on these players:

Fro99er
Sonic X
TunnelWarriors
Reasonably Rational
St Constantine the Hermit
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I don't have any god ideas on who is scum. There are few people I think are town but that's not helping. There is all sorts of craziness going in the PTs and I don't what to quite make of it since I only have a few details and Im sure we are not getting the whole picture,
RI, Flume, Sky, Nic, Bins and Grapes are on my short list. all being on the Beer lynch. I am thinking of working from there

Vezo is near conf town imho. Marq is conf town . Sonic seems to be pretty town so I going to wait to vote him
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Marq was Saphire than I would bet my life that Cheeto was Ruby. This would make a lot of sense since they had a romantic thing going apparently Ruby and Saphire , This makes a lot of why when Marq died so dis Cheeto.
Beer, Marq and Cheetos roles all seem to fit the show cannon. Vezo is conf as Sadie. My character is town. I am 100 percent sure this game can be broken by flavor. I don't think we should mass claim yet.

anyone willing to prove me wrong???
------------------------------------------------------
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1944, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Sonic seems to be pretty town so I going to wait to vote him
Wtf?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:02 pm

yeah that made no sense...... I think the hamster turning the wheel in my head is asleep. I meant investigate ,,don't know why the heck I said vote.
I do think maybe I should go back and double check why I was town reading him
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:03 pm

okay Im going to sleep before I say any more stupid things
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:05 pm

As I said I think there is atleast 1 scum on the Beer wagon. Beer could of been a total town wagon but it seems more likely than not that atleast 1 scum jumped on that wagon
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 1777, wgeurts wrote:THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING ASSHOLE I KNOW
I WAS FUCKING WELL ON MY WAY TO ESTABLISHING A TOWNBLOC, KILLING A SCUM AND MAKING 3 PEOPLE INVINCABLE AND THIS IDIOT VANILLAISED US. WHY? BECAUSE I THREATNED TO DAY VIG HIM BECAUSE HE THREATEND TO VANILLAISE ALL THREE OF US!
VOTE: Constantine
POLICY LYNCH, OR NOT
I HATE THIS GUY

In post 1778, wgeurts wrote:LIKE CERB WANTED ME TO KILL HIM THERE AND THEN
WHAT DID I DO?
I SAID I'LL GIVE HIM A BLOODY CHANCE TO PROVE IF HE'S TOWN OR NOT AND RETHINK HIS CHOICES
FUCK

In post 1779, wgeurts wrote:AND NOW LOOK WHAT NOT KILLING HIM BROUGHT ME
I FUCKING HATE THIS GUY

In post 1782, wgeurts wrote:I FUCKING DIDN'T SHOOT YOU
YOU THREATEND US SO I THREATEND BACK
YOU NEED NO APOLOGY
YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM

In post 1783, wgeurts wrote:
Mod can you force replace this guy

Other's please support this as WotC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”