Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

Wouldn't that mean you 1/3 agree with him? ;)
Political Correctness offends me.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Lowell wrote:Just throwing this out there, so I can get shouted down and voted like hell for it. Or at least we can talk it over.

I think we should consider a cop claim at this point, especially if (as I agree with) it's lynch or lose. Since some people clearly have itchy trigger fingers, a cop reveal might help... clarify things.

Scenario 1: Cop has 2 innocents- That will give us THREE confirmed innocent (including cop) which is pretty large percentage. 3/5 remaining are likely scum, which is much better odds than flying blind right now.

Scenario 2: Cop has a guilty- Even better.

Yes, I realize this is a death sentence for the cop. I don't care. I'll take my chances with several confirmed innocents and no more cop tomorrow over a cop.

vote tornado

Hmm... way to backtrack. If you're so sure I'm scum, why the fear of putting me at lynch-1?
We are at LyLo. You cannot claim Cop at LyLo, especially with the doctor dead.
I'm back!
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by Jester »

Hi all. Sorry, I'm too busy to participate in Mafiascum on weekends. I'll get caught up Monday, hopefully around noonish.
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:54 am

Post by Kison »

~~Day Three : Vote Count~~

Code: Select all

Lowell         (3) : Gatorguy91, SPAG, klopyrev
Sir Tornado    (1) : Lowell

Not Voting     (4) : AmeliaLi, Jester, Numenorean7, Sir Tornado

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:00 am

Post by Jester »

OK, first thing. One of the last things ryan said is definitely true:
ryan wrote:As for the rest of the townies in this game..... you suck.
The town has played an extremely poor game (and yeah, I include myself in that) and unless Sir Tornado is scum, if the scum win, it'll be less because they were playing well than because the town was playing so poorly. If Sir Tornado is scum, then bravo to you sir, very well played indeed.

That said, after reading the last four pages, I think both Lowell and Gatorguy are scum. I've had my suspicions about Lowell all the way back to his 268, and his lying about being gone from August 3 (or was it July 30) to August 15 just gift-wraps them for me. If Lowell was so gone, why did he suddenly wake up and react on August 11 when he got within a couple of votes of being lynched? Why has he not helped the town find scum? It's possible that he's the cop and he's trying to lay low to support that role, but if he's the cop, he's the worst cop in the history of mafiascum. His request for the cop to role-claim sounds a
lot
like the mafia is so confident that they're going to sacrifice Lowell in the hopes that the cop will out himself.

I also have my worries about Gatorguy. I had my worries about Dral going back to Dral's 151, and the constant replacements in this slot have made it impossible to get a town read off him. Once Gatorguy took the position, though, pretty much everything he's said, I've either found scary or disagreed with. His 726, I particularly don't like, with it flinging suspicion bombs on virtually everyone with no justification for a single thing said in that post. I don't feel like he's actually read any of the game, and he certainly hasn't backed up any of his opinions of the game.

I'm also no longer comfortable with Numenorean, who seems to be trying to architect an end-game here. He and ryan were my (contradictory) picks for "loud mafia" I mentioned in my 764 and with ryan dead (and his innocence assured), I've become very uncomfortable with much of the stuff that Numenorean says. It might just be a coincidence, but he's been deeply involved in both townie lynches, while sounding very reasonable and casual throughout the game.

All that said...
curiouskarmadog wrote:Also I would like to point out that Num seems to be really pushing for a vote right now. ... I do not like being pushed to vote...
QFT. There's no reason to rush to judgment. The town has played the game very stupidly to date (if we were playing well, there wouldn't be four dead townies and zero dead scum), which gives us
less
reason to rush to a day three lynch, not more. Those who have votes out there should withdraw those votes unless you can lay down a really strong case for your vote. I haven't seen any really strong cases, not even mine. That's why I'm not voting for Lowell, yet.

SPAG, I'm getting an initial townie vibe off you, but it'd be good if you read the whole game, not just the last few pages. I'm convinced you wouldn't have voted on ryan (and been involved in his lynching) if you had actually read the game. So, please read the game before throwing another vote out there.

Amelia, now that you're back and you're done re-reading, any new thoughts?

More from me tomorrow. I'm going to give Numenorean's posts a re-read from the beginning. In the meantime, I suggest everyone voting either withdraw your votes or give solid justifications for them.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

I agree with jester's statement that the town has played a terrible game. Ryan seemed like he was the only one getting anywhere and he was lynched.

As for the new thoughts, no, I really don't have any.
-I don't really care for what the few things SPAG has said thus far...
-I personally don't think Lowell is our best bet. Yes, a cop claim is the second most stupid thing to claim, right after doc, and we all know how that turned out.
-Klop is going to drive me nuts. I do not like how he revereted to his stupid newb posts.

Don't scream at me for this statement: Day three, IMO, is the best day for a no lynch when we've had some terrible lynches...

What came from my re-read: Like I said I believe day two yeilded nothing. Other than a terrible lynch... And even day one, as drawn out as it was, we were really quick to lynch Nano, specially after he claimed.

The only thing we've recieved from our lynches is a dead doc and the only townie that did us any good. And looking back at day two, ryan spent half of the day defending himself and attacking his attackers for attacking him.

I'm sure there will be more from me tomorrow...
>.> I changed my email on crywolf20084....
so now i'm on my other account.
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:41 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

Jester wrote:It might just be a coincidence, but he's been deeply involved in both townie lynches, while sounding very reasonable and casual throughout the game.
I'm well aware of that. :? I'm trying to cut back today. I'm not voting until I see a conclusive case, but I will still be hunting for suspicious behavior and bringing it up. Just don't expect me to push anyone's lynch.
Jester wrote:I also have my worries about Gatorguy. I had my worries about Dral going back to Dral's 151, and the constant replacements in this slot have made it impossible to get a town read off him. Once Gatorguy took the position, though, pretty much everything he's said, I've either found scary or disagreed with. His 726, I particularly don't like, with it flinging suspicion bombs on virtually everyone with no justification for a single thing said in that post. I don't feel like he's actually read any of the game, and he certainly hasn't backed up any of his opinions of the game.
QFT. I've just been looking through Gatorguy's posts, and it struck me how hypocritical his attack on Lowell is. Here is a summary of the content he has posted:
Day 1:
You wanted it. Vote: Nano Fine.
I voted before reading the thread, because it was in the town's best interest
Day 2:
Lowell needs to be lynched. He is scum and playing terribly.
CKD didn't answer my question, and he doesn't agree that lowell is obvscum. FoS.
Lowell is scum, CKD & Jester are suspiscious, Ameliali & Indy are somewhat suspiscious, Numernorean7 & ryan are town, no read on Sir Tornado & Klopryev
Day 3:
Lowell needs to be lynched, because we're in ly-lo.

Dral did post some good content, but that was very early in the game, and 2 replacements ago.
the_Red_c was even worse than Gatorguy content-wise.
Gatorguy needs to answer for the same kind of stuff Lowell does, in addition to focusing on Lowell to the exclusion of all else.

AmeliaLi wrote:Day three, IMO, is the best day for a no lynch when we've had some terrible lynches...
I agree. It might be a good time for a no-lynch. Assuming 3 scum, we are in ly-lo now. If a townie dies tonight, we would still be in ly-lo tomorrow, but with one more confirmed town.
Political Correctness offends me.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

AmeliaLi wrote:Don't scream at me for this statement: Day three, IMO, is the best day for a no lynch when we've had some terrible lynches...
You're scum. We no-lynch today, we lose the game. There must be 2 scum out there, and unless we have a vig (which we don't, otherwise I would have expected Lowell, or some other scummy person to be shot by now), we will lose if we no lynch and Mafia get their NK. The very idea of no-lynch in a ly-lo is scummy as hell. And, I think Lowell is your scum partner strongly after that post.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:04 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Sir Tornado wrote:You're scum. We no-lynch today, we lose the game.
There must be 2 scum out there
, and unless we have a vig (which we don't, otherwise I would have expected Lowell, or some other scummy person to be shot by now), we will lose if we no lynch and Mafia get their NK. The very idea of no-lynch in a ly-lo is scummy as hell. And, I think Lowell is your scum partner strongly after that post.
EBWOP: On second thoughts, I think there must be
scum out there. That seems more balanced in a 12 player game.
I'm back!
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:57 pm

Post by SPAG »

Sir Tornado wrote:
AmeliaLi wrote:Don't scream at me for this statement: Day three, IMO, is the best day for a no lynch when we've had some terrible lynches...
You're scum. We no-lynch today, we lose the game. There must be 2 scum out there, and unless we have a vig (which we don't, otherwise I would have expected Lowell, or some other scummy person to be shot by now), we will lose if we no lynch and Mafia get their NK. The very idea of no-lynch in a ly-lo is scummy as hell. And, I think Lowell is your scum partner strongly after that post.
Exactly my thoughts when she came out with that statement. Its the scummiest idea i have ever seen.
The trouble with learning from experience is that the test comes first and the lesson afterwards.

Sean aka SPAG
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:00 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

SPAG wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
Exactly my thoughts when she came out with that statement. Its the scummiest idea i have ever seen.
You guys are fucking rediculous. Lynch me if you want, you'll just loose, assuming you two are both town.
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:08 am

Post by SPAG »

Why the hell did you say that we should no lynch then? If we do that we lose.
The trouble with learning from experience is that the test comes first and the lesson afterwards.

Sean aka SPAG
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:59 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

No we don't. It's just one dead townies. Two dead townies means we loose.
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:14 am

Post by SPAG »

Thens where in the same place next dayphase anyway.

Sean aka SPAG
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:45 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

I'm not saying that we should jump in and vote right now for a no lynch. Didn't I already state that I thought day two yeilded little information due to it's shortness.

Secondly, Why, ST, is it I brought up a
decent
way to end day three such a scummy thing?

And what about Nume? He agreed that today would be a good day for a no lynch.
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:53 am

Post by SPAG »

I just don't personally feel now would be a good time to do nothing. We need to get a mafia.

Sean aka SPAG
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:55 am

Post by Jester »

Numenorean7 wrote:I'm trying to cut back today. I'm not voting until I see a conclusive case, but I will still be hunting for suspicious behavior and bringing it up. Just don't expect me to push anyone's lynch.
Fair enough, for now.
Sir Tornado wrote:You're scum. We no-lynch today, we lose the game.
I agree with the second sentence, but not the first.

I think that both of you are townies. AmeliaLi has already shown that when under pressure, she'll say the exact wrong thing, even something frightfully stupid and scummy-sounding. That, however, seems to be her one and only scum tell. And you, Sir Tornado, have voted early twice, both times to lynch townies, which makes your scum radar suspect at best. I definitely won't be following you down this road.

As for SPAG, whether his name is Indy or SPAG, that player adds only one thing to the proceedings: pack-following. That is a scum tell, but by itself is not a strong enough one to do anything about yet. SPAG, I have yet to see a good reason from you from your Lowell vote, and I have yet to see any intelligent commentary from you on the game. How about giving your opinion on something other than the pack of the moment?

Nobody else has posted since yesterday, so I'll check in again tomorrow.
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:21 pm

Post by SPAG »

Ok guys sorry i haven't been around that much, will be available this time tomorrow when i'll be able to put a bit more input in.

Sean aka SPAG
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:42 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

I love the lack of posting.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:52 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

AmeliaLi wrote:I love the lack of posting.
WHAT?

Christ. Why has lowell not been lynched yet?
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

I am pretty sure that AmeliaLi's comment was sarcastic.
I'm back!
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:27 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

Well.... I didn't think I'd get a responce so soon.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:28 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

And yes it was sarcastic.
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Jester »

Gatorguy, do you have a decent reason for your Lowell vote other than "happened to be the first person who voted for ryan"?

Gatorguy, have you actually read the game, rather than just the last three or four pages?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”