'The Lost Boys' Mafia (Cry Little Sister, it's OVER!)

The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:04 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

unvote, vote: Mariyta
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:15 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Thirteenth Vote Count of Day One:

The Fonz - 7 (Yosarian2, HackerHuck, VitaminR, Arafax, Amb, Albert B. Rampage, Mariyta)

Sudo_Nym -1 (-TinVision-)
Sir.Laggalot - 1 (
Indy
GodOfWine)
The Central Scrutinizer - 1 (Battle Mage)
Arafax - 1 (PookyTheMagicalBear)
-TinVision- - 1 (Sudo_Nym)
Yosarian2 - 1 (The Fonz)
Mariyta - 1 (The Central Scrutinizer)

Not voting - 5 (Crub, AniX, Sir.Laggalot, Ectomancer, Mastermind of Sin)

With nineteen present, ten votes will lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote, vote Mariyta
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
GodOfWine
GodOfWine
Goon
GodOfWine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:01 am

Post by GodOfWine »

Earlier I had stated that I felt The Fonz was clean and that we were chasing a townie, but I had to reread a little bit to be certain that I wanted to do this:

unvote, vote:Amb
HoS: Mariyta
--- I'm pretty sure multiple people have already stated what have become my reasons for being so suspicious of her. (eg. bandwagoning, inactivity, the Albert connection, putting the Fonz at L-1)

I'm sure the day feels like more of a drag to all of you than to me, but I definitely will not be the one to put a hammer vote down. The Fonz is far less suspicious than the other two. And I think Albert and even TCS are more suspicious than the Fonz, as well.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:02 am

I am voting Mariyta for her Albert connection, if that wasn't clear enough.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
GodOfWine
GodOfWine
Goon
GodOfWine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:13 am

Post by GodOfWine »

Before I become the subject of another heated discussion. The Albert-Mariyta connection is something I dismissed. My inclusion of it in the list of reasons to suspect Mariyta was purely sarcastic. Kind of a stream of consciousness thing. I know where sarcasm has led the debate before. Also upon rereading, I realized how entirely non-sarcastic it sounded. Kind of reminds me of Kermit the Frog.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:39 am

Post by The Fonz »

Seriously, Yos, if you wanted to find out why I was on the Arafax wagon, you only had to ask in the first place. Hence your suggesting I was trying to 'hide' my Arafax vote pissed me off so much.
Arafax wrote:I see that we have a difference opinion when it comes to TCS and his day-cop stuff...
I agree that he is either a day-cop or being confusing
...I still think that he's a good lynch at this point...
As said, if he does come up day-cop, we have 2 scum pegged
....I'm happy with the outcome either way.
This, I think, was generally scummy. This is the enormous irony, at the same time as I was being attacked for 'trying to start a wagon on TCS over his daycop claim' there were people
actually
voting him for precisely that, and I was voting one of them for doing so! Whilst I don't agree with the assessment that it was that obvious, I did not agree FOR A SECOND that his joke was something worth voting him over, and that doing so was scummy.

It was AniX, I believe, who pointed out the scumminess of this position, this is the post with which I very much agreed (well, other than the "If you thought TCS might have been serious, you're very stupid' post- I was really offended by that part).

I'm going to
vote Arafax
on the basis that while the other two on the "lynch TCS for claiming" bandwagon are relatively new and could potentially be tricked by TCS' tongue in cheek statement, your record clearly indicates you should know better than to make statements like those.
Then he responds to AniX with the post I replied to and you said was a weak reason:
Arafax wrote:
Anix - Being new to MS does not mean being new to mafia (other sites, living room mafia, etc)....So, I don't care for your argument...You as an experienced MS player knows that too....Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thought that you have, just not enough to throw a vote out IMO.
Not only was he bandwagonning TCS based on a really bad reason, he was being hypocritical about it. I felt that AniX's reason for voting Arafax was MUCH stronger tha Arafax' own for voting TCS. That, I thought, was a pretty
strong
case for voting Arafax.

After that point, my focus shifts to defending the attacks of VitR, Yos, and Hacker. However, I haven't stopped finding Arafax scummy- BM makes a good point:
Battle Mage wrote:i didnt find your comments that scummy, UNTIL you started backtracking.
Whilst I
did
find him scummy before the backtracking, the fact that he did so as soon as he came under any kind of pressure screamed scum to me.
Arafax wrote:Hello there...TCS said that he was a day cop....He is either lying or telling the truth obv...Lynch all liars is my rule...Lynch me of you'd like, but I'm happy with my vote....Not moving it atm.
The fact that he didn't seem to accept that there was a difference between lying and joking didn't incline me to be any less suspicious. Nor did the fact that he then claimed it was a joke.
Arafax wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:Then it hit me that something I look for was sitting right there. Giving new players advice on how to play is one thing, but I look for people trying to "buddy up" with them. And there it is. "Hey look Sir,Lagalot and Sudo_Nym! Im on your side, and those other guys, they aren't."
I was not saying that to say "we're with eachother, I'm on your side, they're not" - I said it for all to see where we stand at this point....Don't claim that I'm saying something unless I actually say it....That may be your interpretation, but it's a bad one.

FOS Ectomancer
for misrep.
Then there's this bit, which you may notice,
I actually commented on
, stating that Ecto was not misrepping Arafax at all, it was a reasonable thing to suspect. Hence, your claim that I kept quiet as the wagon built is untrue.

Then Laggalot pops up with his assessment, and there's a couple of pages of people commenting on its flaws.

Then Laggalot and TinVision vote Arafax (that reminds me, that vote of TinVision's there looks pretty scummy).

<3 AniX 191. Didn't comment as such because a) would look like buddying-up, b) was busy defending myself from VitR/Yos. Also, thought it was fairly obvious I found Arafax scummy by now.

Then he claims. I unvote not-too-long after, though not immediately so as not to give the game away that my role is pretty much the same. Needn't have bothered, obviously.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:42 am

Post by The Fonz »

EBWOP: With regard to TCS, I did not agree FOR A SECOND that his joke was something worth waggoning him over,
and felt that
and that doing so was a bit scummy. He then makes that hypocritical 'weak reason' comment, which makes me think HE was worth wagonning.
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:29 am

Post by -TinVision- »

Albert confuses the pants off me. More shortly.

[/still here post]
lol objective morality
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Amb »

We got to lynch minus one on the Fonz, and its beginning to fall away. Can we put it back there please, plus one more.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:57 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Amb wrote:We got to lynch minus one on the Fonz, and its beginning to fall away. Can we put it back there please, plus one more.
I'm still amenable.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Battle Mage, I hate to venture back into role prediction (since we'd finally stopped Sumo or whoever from doing it), but I'd like to mention this. After watching the movie, I find no characters to be "obvious" doctor roles, so I don't see a name claim as being that hazardous. There are multiple people that I could see as doctor candidates, so refusing to name claim doesn't hurt in the way you say it does.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:56 am

I've been too busy to actually go through and think about this thoroughly, but I think a
Vote: Amb
is justified at this point.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:04 am

7 of Amb's 21 posts are bigger than 3 sentences, and many of those are like 4-5 short sentences (ie 3-5 words that could've been combined with one of the other sentences to make a single sentence anyways.). There are only like 3 of her posts that actually show large amounts of contribution (1 summary of Arafax and 2 summaries/posts against The Fonz). She has been generally unhelpful with comments such as:
Amb wrote:Im being prodded by the mod. I have nothing more to add since my last post on Aug 1. Its not like 5 days is lurking...
Amb wrote:
Are you me?
Yes, didn't you realise?
Amb wrote:Why would I look at the images on the side bar? All they do is expand posts and waste space?
Amb wrote:Who needs to know that. Everyone who posts who isn't me, is either scum or a lying-joking daycop.
Amb wrote:
Are you psychic?
Does that answer it :-D
I don't have a problem voting for deadweight scummy players. Amb isn't lurking, but it's pretty much the same result, given the contribution we've gotten.
Permanent V/LA.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Amb »

He
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Amb »

And why do you quote those posts, when the 3 posts I have made of contribution have a lot in them. Surely you can find something in the larger posts to at least contradict....
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:03 pm

sorry, I'm used to play with Ambie and I get confused.
Permanent V/LA.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by Mariyta »

A) Explained the reason I'm not very active. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I have a life outside the internet.

B) What Albert connection? You completely lost me there. He was going on about a vendetta from another game, and what happened in another game doesn't belong here. Simple as that. Same goes for everyone.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:33 pm

We are connected, don't you see ?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Uh, no. Clearly I don't...
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:35 pm

Do you think it is coincidence, all those times I replaced you ?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Would you like to replace me now? :P
-Susan Ertz

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:47 pm

Yes.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by VitaminR »

The Fonz, we don't need to have a Space Monkey on our hands at all (and I don't see why Mr. Flay would copy that idea blindly). That seems way too simple for what was supposed to be a complicated game.

BM claimed Star, a vampire who actually helped defeat the vampires in the film. That doesn't really work as back-up of your claim.

(Thank you, BM. I got this from a Wikipedia summary, you could have too.)

Unless you think BM is a traitor, that actually disconfirms the Space Monkey theory.

David, as far as I can tell (I haven't seen the film), was a far more important evil character.

Part of me feels like The Fonz is trying to sneak past us by taking advantage of earlier claims, but I'm not sure. I'd like to see his response.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

K. All yours, if Flay will let you.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”