Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Aronis »

Another Pagetop for me!!!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:06 am

Post by massive »

373: Marquis. I don't think Tammy is sortable today so I can't imagine pushing for a lynch on her. She pulls back in 378 but her scumreads seem to be based on things I can't see or understand (see 396). That said I do like 394.

399: Lane seems to be the worst meta-diver ever, worse than elusive even. Not crazy about the way he has to change his case by 402 since obviously "lies about previous games" was not going to fly.

412: Aronis's case on elusive is mostly "I don't like elusive" and not much more. Sadly I read this as town nowadays.

Quickreads:
More likely town: farside, Aronis
Possibly town and willing to take a flyer: Tammy
Possibly town but this is gonna be a long game: elusive
Fluffing around the middle: start, Nacho, mainez, marquis, Metal Sonic
More likely scum: Lane, Ricastle

As you can see, I'm on page 18, about up to my entry in the game.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Aronis »

massive is conftown.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:24 am

Post by RedCoyote »

elusive 578 wrote:@RedCoyote - If there is a place for me on this site to start or post something about lurking and active lurking and how it seriously ruins games, please let me know. Otherwise, I agree with Aronis that posting to avoid the rules (prod dodge) should be a mod force replace event. It's frustrating for people trying to actually play the game.

I'm generally a hands off sort of mod, but I am not afraid to take action at my discretion. I do not think action is necessary at this time, but your frustrations are duly noted.

In post 50, Aronis wrote:Pagetop!

In post 275, Aronis wrote:Pagetop!

In post 525, Aronis wrote:Pagetop!

In post 599, Aronis wrote:Bump.

In post 600, Aronis wrote:Another Pagetop for me!!!

Will you cut this out, please? I don't care about players organically getting pagetops in the flow of the game, but you bumping the thread just to say "pagetop" is annoying and unnecessary.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Stereotype
: Impatient and impulsive, the Ram jumps head-first into whatever seizes their attention in the moment -- often hurting themselves or someone else in the process.
Source
: As the first sign of the zodiac, Aries is here to get the party started. They serve as the catalysts and instigators, inspiring others into action. Aries is supposed to be constantly starting new things and taking risks -- that's how they develop courage, find out who they are and discover their inner Warrior. As they get older, Rams are more likely to settle down and stick with a plan -- but to stay youthful and energized, they still sometimes need to play the fool and leap into the unknown.

Vote Count 1 - 12

• ♒ Ricastle (3) (
    ♎ farside22
    - ♐ Marquis - ♏ lane0168 - ♋ Aronis)

♈ massive (2) (♌ elusive - ♏ Metal Sonic)
    ♓ Nachomamma8 (2) (♍ Tammy - ♎ startfromtheheart)
    ♏ Metal Sonic (1) (
    ♎ startfromtheheart
    - ♒ Ricastle)
    ♌ elusive (1) (♈ massive)
    ♋ Aronis (1) (♑ Mainez)
    ♑ Mainez (1) (♎ farside22)
    ♐ Marquis (0) (
    ♏ Metal Sonic
    )

Not Voting (1) (♓ Nachomamma8 -
    ♍ Tammy
    -
    ♌ elusive
    )

With twelve alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2015-07-14 18:05:00)
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:26 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Prodding Marquis
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 503, Marquis wrote:
In post 463, Tammy wrote:Marquis - why did I seem like bees!town tammy?

because it feels like you actually want to solve things, move them forward

like you're driving the car instead of being bound and dragged behind it

Hmm...I like this. I was hoping if you were scum that you'd do something along the lines of what you did in signs and void, but you didn't. The bees similarity took me aback for a minute because I replaced in and made a case on Glork scum and pretty much put myself in a 1v1 situation here, but if it's a behavioral thing then that makes sense.

~~~

I just realized that deadline is tomorrow. I'm going to quickly catch up. I have a thing to go to soon, but I'll try to reread through things and get myself reconnected to the game when I get home.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:42 am

Post by massive »

Evidently I need to
unvote
and figure out where my vote needs to live.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 535, elusive wrote:

You not only managed to misread my meta but also to misconstrue it.

This is ironic.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Tammy »

Metal Sonic - What is your read on Mainez?

(And to answer your question before, yes FFX is the only game we've played together in where you've been scum.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Tammy »

Aronis - Do you prefer scum or town?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 578, elusive wrote:
@RedCoyote - If there is a place for me on this site to start or post something about lurking and active lurking and how it seriously ruins games, please let me know. Otherwise, I agree with Aronis that posting to avoid the rules (prod dodge) should be a mod force replace event. It's frustrating for people trying to actually play the game.

You should check mafia discussion as there have been several threads about it.

What you're complaining about is ridiculous though. Prod dodging because you're busy is not even close to being a mod force replace event. If someone does nothing but prod dodge then sure, but this is stupid.

Oh and I just realized, in my case I didn't even need to prod dodge because I was within this mod's activity range, so nyah nyah nyah.

People have lives.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 582, elusive wrote:
In post 580, massive wrote:Man, and here I was so polite about it.

It's the Tammy effect! Instead of being town and embodying town - let's act like a fruit loop dingus!

I am embodying town.

I don't even eat cereal!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 587, elusive wrote:

Also try getting your facts straight, "meta of replacing-in tactics" is def. not why I scum read her slot. I still find her scummy, her continuing play and dance with nacho is scummy. There is something off about Tammy but because of her on-site reputation people aren't going to look at her or prod her today. So, yeah.

What is off about me?

What is scummy about my dance with Nacho? Are you town reading Nacho? If not, why is me voting him and trying to read him scummy? If yes, why are you town reading him?

If you say that you're town reading him because his scum meta is to be more lively, this will be my reaction...

Regardless though, why aren't you asking me why I'm voting him?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:02 am

Post by elusive »

In post 603, RedCoyote wrote:
elusive 578 wrote:@RedCoyote - If there is a place for me on this site to start or post something about lurking and active lurking and how it seriously ruins games, please let me know. Otherwise, I agree with Aronis that posting to avoid the rules (prod dodge) should be a mod force replace event. It's frustrating for people trying to actually play the game.

I'm generally a hands off sort of mod, but I am not afraid to take action at my discretion. I do not think action is necessary at this time, but your frustrations are duly noted.

Yeah, that wasn't really for this game although I was worried this was going to be another one of them, its just been a string of games with super hard lurking and even if people hit there 3 strikes they're still lurking. In Horses town and scum lurked so hard, scum win was inevitable through NKs which that kind of game should not exist.

Tammy, I can't mention ongoing games which is the saddest rule of all. So, you should probably catch up or whatever don't really care.

Aronis, the posting without any content is seriously annoying.

Fixed quote tags.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 596, Aronis wrote:
In post 587, elusive wrote:
In post 583, massive wrote:
In post 578, elusive wrote:I'm not going to move my vote. He had one decent post and then set himself up for not posting during the week (blah work busy) and the weekends (blah no computer busy).

Can you explain your turnabout in scumhunting style? You vote Tammy for essentially her meta of replacing-in tactics but you just low-fruit swing away at me without bothering to look at mine? Is it due to Tammy's reputation on-site compared to mine?

I would care to respond but I don't respond to liars who don't have time for the game, but wait you suddenly seem to...

Also try getting your facts straight, "meta of replacing-in tactics" is def. not why I scum read her slot. I still find her scummy, her continuing play and dance with nacho is scummy. There is something off about Tammy but because of her on-site reputation people aren't going to look at her or prod her today. So, yeah.

In post 589, elusive wrote:Reputation matters zilch to me on this site and life in general, I make my own decisions about people\objects based on direct interactions. My death glare is legendary.

It's funny how instead of you know catching up or posting thoughts, with deadline looming, you're still posting without content....magnificent...

Wait a minute. You say they reputation doesn't matter, but then you're not willing to look at Tammy today because of her on-site reputation?

She's saying that people aren't going to look at me today, not that she's not willing to.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 613, elusive wrote:

Tammy, I can't mention ongoing games which is the saddest rule of all. So, you should probably catch up or whatever don't really care.

That's fine. You're wrong about his meta though. There's a reason I have a no jazz hands rule of thumb when reading nacho and it's not because he's more lively as scum.

You still didn't ask why I'm voting him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Tammy »

Hey Massive - This is the closest thing I could find to a flyer...

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:11 am

Post by elusive »

In post 615, Tammy wrote:

That's fine. You're wrong about his meta though. There's a reason I have a no jazz hands rule of thumb when reading nacho and it's not because he's more lively as scum.

I read your posts regarding him, I disagree with your vote but also do not care for the number of people posting that they will post sometime later so at this point I can only fight so many fires. Like you, he's basically untouchable today (based on people's reactions going all nuts).

I'm not sure why you care about my opinion?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:11 am

Post by elusive »

For me, Marqui's lack of posting is more problematic because in the game we were in where he hydra-ed with Bins he as actively trying to solve the game even on day one.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 617, elusive wrote:
In post 615, Tammy wrote:

I read your posts regarding him, I disagree with your vote but also do not care for the number of people posting that they will post sometime later so at this point I can only fight so many fires. Like you, he's basically untouchable today (based on people's reactions going all nuts).

I'm not sure why you care about my opinion?

You said you thought my dance with nacho was scummy. You didn't answer any of my questions about why. Or why I am voting him. How could you possibly think it's scummy without knowing why I'm voting him?

I don't care about your opinion on my vote. I do, however, care that you are trying to figure out the game and not just throwing up opinions without trying to figure things out.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 609, Tammy wrote:Aronis - Do you prefer scum or town?

Well roles are random, so it doesn't matter! In Greater Idea, UPicks, etc. I've started going with town. I tend to have better success as scum, but pretty much everyone does. So I'll say town, bc answering anything other than that would be foolish.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:17 am

Post by elusive »

Tammy, unfortunately because of your lack of content or thoughts on other players and your fixation on either me or nacho - I'm not motivated. Maybe its because you seem smug or condescending, like I possibly couldn't know better and you're here to school me.

Massive's first catch up post was decent. Why do I give nacho a pass? Idk, many reasons some of which I have shared and others that I don't feel the need too.

I always wait to see what players will say about the people doing the same exact thing they find suspicious in another player. Will they say something or will they barrel right through without commenting and therefore be weird?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 620, Aronis wrote:
In post 609, Tammy wrote:Aronis - Do you prefer scum or town?

Well roles are random, so it doesn't matter! In Greater Idea, UPicks, etc. I've started going with town. I tend to have better success as scum, but pretty much everyone does. So I'll say town, bc answering anything other than that would be foolish.

I remembered your activity in signs and void as being less than it actually was. I thought there was a discussion about how you're easy mislynch bait because of your lack of activity, which would make your activity here a little concerning. If you preferred playing scum and lurked as town, then your activity here would be worrying, but you were more active than I remember you being, and that was a large. I'll need to go back to that game and look at the discussion about you tonight to make sure I'm not remembering things wrong.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:19 am

Post by massive »

Tammy, do you normally blind-vote people with the intention of wondering why no one asks you about it?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 603, RedCoyote wrote:

Yeah, that wasn't really for this game although I was worried this was going to be another one of them, its just been a string of games with super hard lurking and even if people hit there 3 strikes they're still lurking. In Horses town and scum lurked so hard, scum win was inevitable through NKs which that kind of game should not exist.

Aronis, the posting without any content is seriously annoying.

Sorry! I can always replace out if you'd like! Otherwise you're just going to have to live with it, because I'm not changing my playstyle anytime soon.

Fixed quote tags.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”