Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:02 am

Post by Mainez »

In post 573, farside22 wrote:
In post 570, Metal Sonic wrote:When I read mainez posts I read it in her voice

Her voice sounds like omg how dare you point out I have switched my vote, I'm looking to vote you for doing that.

urm... i was the one who said that i switched my own vote lol so i don't get what you're saying here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 575, Mainez wrote:
In post 573, farside22 wrote:
In post 570, Metal Sonic wrote:When I read mainez posts I read it in her voice

Her voice sounds like omg how dare you point out I have switched my vote, I'm looking to vote you for doing that.

urm... i was the one who said that i switched my own vote lol so i don't get what you're saying here.

Sorry then how dare you point out I was rvs for 20 pages to finally vote a lurker.

Yup that sound better
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'll be around soon!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:00 am

Post by elusive »

So Massive, is setting himself up to be useless this game. I suggest we lynch here.

In post 502, massive wrote:
In post 501, elusive wrote:I'd like massive's thoughts on the game since they were catching up\replaced in.

Me too. Today has been a killer in the office and I'm barely popping in to keep up with current events, but I should have some downtime at the weekend to roll around in it.

In post 565, massive wrote:
In post 555, elusive wrote:massive has not done as promised which is a bad start

I made it to page 12 and have kept current with posts since I replaced in. I usually abhor computers on the weekend and this is easily proven out by looking at any of my other games. So, to put it politely, stuff a sock in it, Potsy.

One of these is a lie, guess which one? So yeah Massive, try taking your foot out of your mouth before BSing.

VOTE: Massive

I'm not going to move my vote. He had one decent post and then set himself up for not posting during the week (blah work busy) and the weekends (blah no computer busy).

Tammy, Groot, etc...same thing goes for you.

@RedCoyote - If there is a place for me on this site to start or post something about lurking and active lurking and how it seriously ruins games, please let me know. Otherwise, I agree with Aronis that posting to avoid the rules (prod dodge) should be a mod force replace event. It's frustrating for people trying to actually play the game.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

VOTE: massive
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:18 am

Post by massive »

Man, and here I was so polite about it.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:23 am

Post by startfromtheheart »

VOTE: nachomamma8
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:24 am

Post by elusive »

In post 580, massive wrote:Man, and here I was so polite about it.

It's the Tammy effect! Instead of being town and embodying town - let's act like a fruit loop dingus!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:43 am

Post by massive »

In post 578, elusive wrote:I'm not going to move my vote. He had one decent post and then set himself up for not posting during the week (blah work busy) and the weekends (blah no computer busy).

Can you explain your turnabout in scumhunting style? You vote Tammy for essentially her meta of replacing-in tactics but you just low-fruit swing away at me without bothering to look at mine? Is it due to Tammy's reputation on-site compared to mine?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Ricastle »

Can anyone seriously tell me why MS is town?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Because the mod gave me a town role pm duh?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Massive I don't like your last sentence. Your reputation is pretty big as well
oopsies! haha!

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:47 am

Post by elusive »

In post 583, massive wrote:
In post 578, elusive wrote:I'm not going to move my vote. He had one decent post and then set himself up for not posting during the week (blah work busy) and the weekends (blah no computer busy).

Can you explain your turnabout in scumhunting style? You vote Tammy for essentially her meta of replacing-in tactics but you just low-fruit swing away at me without bothering to look at mine? Is it due to Tammy's reputation on-site compared to mine?

I would care to respond but I don't respond to liars who don't have time for the game, but wait you suddenly seem to...

Also try getting your facts straight, "meta of replacing-in tactics" is def. not why I scum read her slot. I still find her scummy, her continuing play and dance with nacho is scummy. There is something off about Tammy but because of her on-site reputation people aren't going to look at her or prod her today. So, yeah.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:53 am

Post by massive »

In post 586, Metal Sonic wrote:Your reputation is pretty big as well

I'm pretty sure you only think that because my username is massive.

In post 587, elusive wrote:I would care to respond but I don't respond to liars who don't have time for the game, but wait you suddenly seem to...

Huh, fancy that! I may have been ... *gasp* telling the truth the WHOLE TIME!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:55 am

Post by elusive »

Reputation matters zilch to me on this site and life in general, I make my own decisions about people\objects based on direct interactions. My death glare is legendary.

It's funny how instead of you know catching up or posting thoughts, with deadline looming, you're still posting without content....magnificent...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Elusive moves to a town read.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:47 am

Post by massive »

It's funny that you assume I'm not reading the thread now AND looking back to enable myself to be able to interact with you. But thumbs-up for the tunnel.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I wouldn't mind if you finished your reads, massive
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 577, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'll be around soon!

I'll believe it when I see it.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 578, elusive wrote:So Massive, is setting himself up to be useless this game. I suggest we lynch here.

In post 502, massive wrote:
In post 501, elusive wrote:I'd like massive's thoughts on the game since they were catching up\replaced in.

Me too. Today has been a killer in the office and I'm barely popping in to keep up with current events, but I should have some downtime at the weekend to roll around in it.

In post 565, massive wrote:
In post 555, elusive wrote:massive has not done as promised which is a bad start

I made it to page 12 and have kept current with posts since I replaced in. I usually abhor computers on the weekend and this is easily proven out by looking at any of my other games. So, to put it politely, stuff a sock in it, Potsy.

One of these is a lie, guess which one? So yeah Massive, try taking your foot out of your mouth before BSing.

VOTE: Massive

I'm not going to move my vote. He had one decent post and then set himself up for not posting during the week (blah work busy) and the weekends (blah no computer busy).

Tammy, Groot, etc...same thing goes for you.

@RedCoyote - If there is a place for me on this site to start or post something about lurking and active lurking and how it seriously ruins games, please let me know. Otherwise, I agree with Aronis that posting to avoid the rules (prod dodge) should be a mod force replace event. It's frustrating for people trying to actually play the game.

(You should go play in Mastin's games, she has the best rules about lurking)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:05 am

Post by massive »

Right now, things I noticed:

315: Why is Mainez waffling on reading start at all? If he's doing nothing but fluffposting (which, let's face it, he had been doing up to that point) then you should be able to commit one way or the other -- or (if you're trying to determine his alignment) then start asking questions. Calling attention to it and then leaving it non-committal is suspicious.

331: For someone who doesn't care about reputation at all (589) it's strange that elusive is willing to give Nacho a pass here. Yes, she pays him a little lip service by claiming he's "super suspicious" but doesn't appear to care enough to follow up (not on page 14 anyways).
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 587, elusive wrote:
In post 583, massive wrote:

I would care to respond but I don't respond to liars who don't have time for the game, but wait you suddenly seem to...

Also try getting your facts straight, "meta of replacing-in tactics" is def. not why I scum read her slot. I still find her scummy, her continuing play and dance with nacho is scummy. There is something off about Tammy but because of her on-site reputation people aren't going to look at her or prod her today. So, yeah.

In post 589, elusive wrote:Reputation matters zilch to me on this site and life in general, I make my own decisions about people\objects based on direct interactions. My death glare is legendary.

It's funny how instead of you know catching up or posting thoughts, with deadline looming, you're still posting without content....magnificent...

Wait a minute. You say they reputation doesn't matter, but then you're not willing to look at Tammy today because of her on-site reputation?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 590, farside22 wrote:Elusive moves to a town read.

:sigh:

:(
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:15 am

Post by elusive »

Massive, I've played with scum nacho and he's funnier and more lively as scum. Like Tammy his scum and town have a slightly different flavor.

Mainez is a she. Some people do fluff post more on day one so prolly do some meta there.

Adonis let me know of the next Mastin game, then.

I have no idea what's going on with ricastle and need to look up his scum game, he's usually more forceful as tow and doesn't let himself be lynched. He also will yell more.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Aronis »

Bump.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”