Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Beer »

In post 1222, Sonic X wrote:as much as i like your read on me, i think your slot earlier wass haranguing me and calling me scum or something.

so is this an effect of hydra dissonance? or have you reconciled your differences?

We've reconciled our differences, for the most part.
Other heads haven't been very engaged and only glance at what I tell them to look at so I have more swing than others, but Gordovan doesn't really feel very strongly about your lynch anymore.
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Sonic X »

i mean

Town (Strongest read -> Weakest read):
Scum (Strongest read -> Weakest read):

or in your format of "good lynch, bad lynch", up to you. it would be good to view the strength of your reads in relativity
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 1225, Beer wrote:Gordovan doesn't really feel very strongly about your lynch anymore.

why not?

can you explain your hydra's thought process behind the change in read?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Beer wrote:his play this game lacks a certain pizzaz,
Sure.
Beer wrote:or any real interest in solving the game whatsoever.
Nope.

Beer wrote:If you need specifics on this, check out his Sonic X push in 258, where he votes them for town reading him. He doesn't have a whole lot of interaction with them beforehand and he doesn't have a whole lot of interaction with them afterwards 400 posts later in 678, which is not how normal people treat suspects
Saying that I'm voting someone for townreading them, is like saying that you're voting me for scumreading someone. You're tossing out a load of context from that vote and it's annoying >.>.
Do you genuinely think that it was this simple?
Talk at me about it.

Beer wrote:and his pushes on Fuzzy and NicCage aren't really any better or natural (both of them also have throwaway lines as explanations).
I actually do feel somewhat good about Fuzzywagon atm. I've just been spending more time on other games and have been busy with a new job. I know excuses are shit at this point and I said if I was playing like trash by now then throw shit my way, but I'm unfortunately not going to be as invested in this game as people would probably like and that probably won't change for a while.

Beer wrote:The way he's treating our slot is that "there's so much mist around our slot" to the point where he apparently can't read us, which is quite frankly a fat steaming pile of bullshit. Gordovan joked and posted content. Pawtucket ripped on Gordovan and posted content. There is still readable stuff from both players, and getting out of a read on our slot because of controversy is so ridiculous that it practically has to be a cop out.
You're a gimmicky three headed mystery hydra in a game with 21 people who's original head entered the game by trolling relentlessly. Shocking that it's hard to follow trains of logic to find inconsistencies there or genuine thought processes.
I've literally walked through your ISO twice before this and got no kind of feeling for whether you're town or scum.
I could pretend?
Would that make me harder to shade?
Let me know.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Sonic X »

as in the events that led to Gordovan seeing the light
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Sonic X »

Also, Baccano mafia just ended. by any perchance, did my play there sneak into your read on me? or not?

it can be used as valid evidence *shrug*
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Skybird »

Beer, I'm actually looking for the specific date and time you claimed hated to Vezok. Vezok stated you never answered him on full claiming and then about a day later he said you were hated.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Beer »

strongest to weakest

TOWN
vezok, Maxwell, Trench, Grapes, Farside, Sonic, Tunnel, Skybird, Replace In, Mastin, CooLDoG, Fluminator, Bins, Marquis

SCUM
Cheetory, Raging Bull, NicCage, Ricastle, RR
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Beer »

In post 1227, Sonic X wrote:
In post 1225, Beer wrote:Gordovan doesn't really feel very strongly about your lynch anymore.

why not?

can you explain your hydra's thought process behind the change in read?

Not really.
He skimmed your ISO, didn't mind your recent posts as much. If he was putting any sort of significant effort in the game, he would be posting here.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Sonic X »

hmm.

i agree with most of your reads

in particular this one:
In post 1206, Beer wrote:CooLDoG:
CD is a cranky old man who just sort of sits in the corner and yells at everyone for mostly unintelligible reasons. I like it! I'm assuming he's town as a result.

are my thoughts exactly.

for one moment i thought that your hydra contains AngryPidgeon

thought im probably wrong
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Sonic X »

UNVOTE:

vezok what do you htink of this guy's readslist
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Beer wrote:This seems genuine because it's a lot of thinking about an RVS vote and something that isn't really anything more than an RVS vote; Fuzzy seems the type of player who is pretty foot in mouth and rambly as town and very quiet as scum and this seems like a decent example of the former.
I don't get how you can toss away people saying Fuzzy is playing to his scum meta and then act like you understand his meta here. You think Fuzzy is being loud this game in general?
Have you played with him before or read the games linked which showed how he's played in the past?

Beer wrote:it's ballsy to call for a town modkill or yellow card or whatever and it's even ballsier to ask for the same thing on your partner.
If RB is scum, then sure, this would be kind of hard to see as scum/scum interaction.
I don't agree with him not being scum and asking this though.

Beer wrote:I find the assertions the fuzzy was pushing for the doublevoters to out the entirety of their roles for some signficiant tactical reason because he doesn't seem like that type of player and because the information is so useless it doesn't really seem worth the effort to get. Him thinking he can confirm their alignment based on the mechanics of his own role makes a lot more sense.
Eh.
I do kind of like this point. And not even as a counterpoint.

Beer wrote:The resignation and self-sacrifice for the good of the town also seems town here.
Pft.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Beer »

In post 1228, Cheetory6 wrote:Saying that I'm voting someone for townreading them, is like saying that you're voting me for scumreading someone. You're tossing out a load of context from that vote and it's annoying >.>.
Do you genuinely think that it was this simple?

If I add context, your exact vote was because he overexplained a town lean. How is that scummy in any shape or form?

In post 1228, Cheetory6 wrote:I actually do feel somewhat good about Fuzzywagon atm. I've just been spending more time on other games and have been busy with a new job. I know excuses are shit at this point and I said if I was playing like trash by now then throw shit my way, but I'm unfortunately not going to be as invested in this game as people would probably like and that probably won't change for a while.

Why is the Fuzzywagon good? What has he done that is scummy?
I don't suspect you for lurking. I suspect you for shitty pushes.

In post 1228, Cheetory6 wrote:You're a gimmicky three headed mystery hydra in a game with 21 people who's original head entered the game by trolling relentlessly. Shocking that it's hard to follow trains of logic to find inconsistencies there or genuine thought processes.
I've literally walked through your ISO twice before this and got no kind of feeling for whether you're town or scum.
I could pretend?
Would that make me harder to shade?
Let me know.

Yes, yes, we're a craaaazy three headed hydra, but here's the thing. Most other people in the game haven't had trouble forming some type of a read on us. Why are you the only one (other than maybe fuzzy) that's so confused by our zany and crazy posting style that you can't even attempt to form a read on us? What do you think of Gordovan's push on Sonic early game? What do you think of the Raging Bull push? What do you think of my readslist? Despite the mystery hydra aspect, we're still people posting things; our ISO isn't a black hole devoid of content and we don't constantly contradict ourselves in a way that makes it excusable to fail to read us completely.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Beer wrote:If I add context, your exact vote was because he overexplained a town lean. How is that scummy in any shape or form?
Because I asked him to explain a townlean and he gave me an entire page of reasons for that townlean, which felt like he might have been sitting on nothing, felt nervous about it when I asked him and then went and got a shit ton of reasons to try and justify that read.
I started feeling less confident about this when I engaged him on it because it felt like he thought I was asking him to talk at me about why he was town and while that makes absolutely no sense, I don't really get any kind of good feeling as to whether townSonic or scumSonic would be more or less likely to do that.

Beer wrote:Yes, yes, we're a craaaazy three headed hydra, but here's the thing. Most other people in the game haven't had trouble forming some type of a read on us. Why are you the only one (other than maybe fuzzy) that's so confused by our zany and crazy posting style that you can't even attempt to form a read on us? What do you think of Gordovan's push on Sonic early game? What do you think of the Raging Bull push? What do you think of my readslist? Despite the mystery hydra aspect, we're still people posting things; our ISO isn't a black hole devoid of content and we don't constantly contradict ourselves in a way that makes it excusable to fail to read us completely.
I'll read over those things again and try to give thoughts.
I really don't think I'm going to be able to change my readconfidence level on your slot this early in the game though. That's just the honest truth.
I know it's like super duper protown to overhype confidence in reads and pretend like you're a scumhunting master, but I'm just kind of tired of playing like that. I'll be confident when I am confident about something.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Beer »

In post 1236, Cheetory6 wrote:I don't get how you can toss away people saying Fuzzy is playing to his scum meta and then act like you understand his meta here. You think Fuzzy is being loud this game in general?
Have you played with him before or read the games linked which showed how he's played in the past?

The two meta assertions made about Fuzzy-scum versus Fuzzy-town is that as scum, he lurks and as scum, he sounds fake as hell. I glanced through the linked games and don't think the activity difference is significant to be scummy and don't need meta to tell you he's being genuine this game. I don't think he's being loud, no. People aren't always loud.

In post 1236, Cheetory6 wrote:If RB is scum, then sure, this would be kind of hard to see as scum/scum interaction.
I don't agree with him not being scum and asking this though.

Why? If you're scum trying to get town modkilled or punished, you PM the moderator, you don't request that shit in thread.

In post 1236, Cheetory6 wrote:Pft.

You disagree, why? I see a lot of points where Fuzzy sort of self-flagellates and criticizes himself for his play this game. I see that Fuzzy did try to find an alternative to his lynch in the game. I see that Fuzzy moved off that alternative because the "useless player" he was voting replaced out and he didn't want to lynch someone before they could prove their innocence. That in and of itself seems genuine and hell, and it makes sense for him to be okay with getting lynched since he thinks that he's a bad player and hasn't been playing well this game. If you can't see genuineness in that mindset, then you're just plain bad at reading people because Fuzzy really doesn't seem like the manipulative type.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Beer wrote:Why is the Fuzzywagon good? What has he done that is scummy?
I don't suspect you for lurking. I suspect you for shitty pushes.
And when I'm uninvested and unconfident, then my pushes are shittier. Nothing to do with lurking. Will try to articulate on Fuzzy today.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Beer wrote:then you're just plain bad at reading people.
Oooo!
Fun.
Insulting my credibility as a player.
My favourite.
Maybe all of those stories about how great of a player I am are just balls.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Beer »

It's rhetoric. Please don't take it personally, focus on the points.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Zzzzzz.
Coffeeing first.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Beer »

In post 1238, Cheetory6 wrote:Because I asked him to explain a townlean and he gave me an entire page of reasons for that townlean, which felt like he might have been sitting on nothing, felt nervous about it when I asked him and then went and got a shit ton of reasons to try and justify that read.
I started feeling less confident about this when I engaged him on it because it felt like he thought I was asking him to talk at me about why he was town and while that makes absolutely no sense, I don't really get any kind of good feeling as to whether townSonic or scumSonic would be more or less likely to do that.

I can't see many players having a particularly nervous response to being asked to explain to a read. Do you two know each other well or something?

In post 1238, Cheetory6 wrote:I really don't think I'm going to be able to change my readconfidence level on your slot this early in the game though. That's just the honest truth.
I know it's like super duper protown to overhype confidence in reads and pretend like you're a scumhunting master, but I'm just kind of tired of playing like that. I'll be confident when I am confident about something.

Didn't ask for confidence. I asked for something. You know that you were being lazy in reading us; be less lazy or just be more honest about being lazy because blaming it on the mist isn't truth.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1232, Beer wrote:strongest to weakest

TOWN
vezok, Maxwell, Trench, Grapes, Farside, Sonic, Tunnel, Skybird, Replace In, Mastin, CooLDoG, Fluminator, Bins, Marquis

SCUM
Cheetory, Raging Bull, NicCage, Ricastle, RR

I like this list. Still would add fuzzy.
I can't understand this push at all
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:12 am

Post by farside22 »

I think vezo is bias against beer and no matter what happens I'm chatting it up with vezo and smacking him around......I swear I'll be nice.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1168, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:
In post 1161, CooLDoG wrote:I don't understand the function of alliances, so I don't give a damn. If you want one and haven't gotten on my shit list I would be down.

let's do it.

okay...
after a wank.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Beer »

I won't be around for much longer, so if you want something else from me soon, now's the time to ask for it.
Don't understand why people aren't voting Bull.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Sonic X »

VOTE: bull]

fuk ika

if beer is scum, he's probably bussing ika anyway

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”