Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 546, Salamence20 wrote:Im not going to post in here anymore because this is dumb.

Im sheeping nero forever, so my vote is his vote.

(Lynch ika)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Votecount #1.7

Klingoncelt
(6): Nero Cain, Salamence20, Radja, PMysterious, Kaboose, Dessew
Nero Cain
(4): WoodyWoodpecker, Grayfoxxxx, ConManMick, Klingoncelt
Kaboose
(2): Jazzmyn, I am Innocent
PMysterious
(2): Boonskiies, Espeonage
Radja
(1): Quaroath
I Am Innocent
(1): Mainez
GrayFoxxxx

Salamence20
:
pisskop
:
ika

Mainez

Boonskiies

Quaroath

evilpacman18
:
WoodyWoodpecker

ConManMick

SithLord84

Jazzmyn

Espeonage

Not voting
(3): ika, evilpacman18, Pisskop,

With
alive it's
to lynch.

Night falls in (expired on 2015-07-18 12:00:00).

Currently seeking replacements for: Jazzmyn, Mainez
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

Is . . . is Kitty not playing :(
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 550, ika wrote:top

(lynch nero)

In post 551, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 546, Salamence20 wrote:Im not going to post in here anymore because this is dumb.

Im sheeping nero forever, so my vote is his vote.

(Lynch ika)

So content
Much townread.
Many scumhunting
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

In post 550, ika wrote:top

(lynch nero)

#GoodPosting
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Due to moderator error, Kitty Galore is not replacing into the game at this time.

My apologies.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 350, Kaboose wrote:lol @ I Am Innocent trying to use my first post to make me look scummy, because, you know, first posts are a great way to gauge anything in this game...

It was actually your 3rd post, and happened over 10 hours after your first 2 posts, so forgive me for thinking you were serious at the time. What was the point of it then?

"I'm waiting for a PM from the mod before I delve in to this game."

In post 350, Kaboose wrote:What motivation would I have, as scum, to announce someone else as town? Especially this early in the game? Where does that help in a D1 that scum use to create the most doubt? I'm trying to create confidence, the exact opposite.

I have stated MY ROLE coupled with WW/Sals CLAIM causes me to have great confidence they are town. I don't know if they're lying so I can't be exactly 100% sure, but if it's a true claim then put me down for a 99% that Sal is town.

Also what motivation would I have, as scum, to announce an ascetic claim as town? A role that does nothing but raise doubt in a player given that no one can know anything for sure about them until their flip? What motivation do I have to be a scum, say they're town? If anything if I was scum and lynched today, it would probably lead to a Sal lynch tomorrow? Maybe? If it did what does that gain scum? A dead player capable of causing doubt? It makes no sense.

My idea here is that by me being able to push the doubt out of the way for Sal's role I've done the town a favour because of the nature of an ascetic.

Like if someone claimed miller D1, and someone else could confirm it 100% to you, wouldn't that be something town would want?

In your 16th post, you say:

In post 154, Kaboose wrote:I'm not trying to solve it today. But I'm going to have everything ready for you when you all mislynch me or I get NKd. It's a list, of what I KNOW. When I flip, you all will KNOW the same stuff at that point. Hence why I asked you all to just trust me in one of my early posts. I don't expect anyone to just believe me now, but there will possibly be a time when I'm dead and you know I'm town and from that you'll know this list was useful and you can use it after that.

The disconnect I have is, you have said multiple times, if WW is telling the truth about his role, you know he is town based on your role. And you want that out there in case your NK'd or mislynched.

But wouldn't we have "your role" at that point, you know after you flipped, and also be able to figure that out for ourselves???

So why put that information out there pre-flip, when WW had no real pressure? That is what doesn't make sense to me.

You ask what's the scum motivation. I ask, what's the town motivation? I see none, which does not give me good vibes about your slot. Esp when you spent most of day 1, your first 20 or so posts with 0 scumhunting.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 347, Nero Cain wrote:IAI, move your vote to Celt plox.

I've strongly considered it, and still might. There are two players on that wagon that are srsly making me think twice about it (radja and kaboose)

Speaking of which, why did you have a town read on radja earlier in the game?

In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:
Nero Cain
Salamence20
Radja
Kaboose
WoodyWoodpecker

I Am Innocent
Mainez
evilpacman18
SithLord84
Jazzmyn
PMysterious
pisskop
ConManMick

Boonskiies

Espeonage
GrayFoxxxx
Quaroath
ika
Klingoncelt

And since you list kaboose again here, does that mean radja isn't a town read anymore? If so, what happened to downgrade that?

In post 452, Nero Cain wrote:I enjoy that you are distancing from your buddy now.

Also Kaboose, Quar, and PM are town.

In post 339, Espeonage wrote:My current lynch pool is Kaboose and PMysterious.

In post 339, Espeonage wrote:I can maybe compromise on Klingon.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 558, I Am Innocent wrote:Speaking of which, why did you have a town read on radja earlier in the game?

his vote is on scum. So he's prob not scum.

In post 558, I Am Innocent wrote:And since you list kaboose again here, does that mean radja isn't a town read anymore? If so, what happened to downgrade that?

ummmm

in my 311 that you just posted I have both Radja and Kaboose listed as town so I am not sure what point you are trying to make....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:04 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

311 both, but 452 just kaboose, radja no longer mentioned. was/is radja still a town read?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, i get it now. Yes He is still a town read. My 425 is saying that I think an Espe scum points to Kaboose, Quar, and PM town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:10 am

Post by Kaboose »

I Am Inno - I don't know if MOD will confirm it or not but they did forget to send me my role pm to start the game. So there was a bit of time while the game was going on that I had no idea which faction I was in.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:14 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Our starting points are different. You're apparently starting with klingon, ika, espe and me kaboose and radja
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:15 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 562, Kaboose wrote:I Am Inno - I don't know if MOD will confirm it or not but they did forget to send me my role pm to start the game. So there was a bit of time while the game was going on that I had no idea which faction I was in.

Okay, fair enough.

How about my other point now?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 563, I Am Innocent wrote:Our starting points are different. You're apparently starting with klingon, ika, espe and me kaboose and radja

ok, are you going to be around today? I'd like to talk reads.

ignoring kaboose and radja-how do you feel about celt, ika and epe's play this game?

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:10 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Ignoring them, I'd probably have a scum read on Klingon. Zero scumhunting. But that would mean I was either 1) wrong about both my initial gut reads or 2) one or more scum are already bussing at this point. Starting to wonder if this wagon is the easy mislynch wagon you always see D1.

Ikas play has sucked too. Just trolling it up. If you remember our last game together, I refused most of day 2 to vote him because no way scum draw that kind of attention D1 by hammering like that. I ended up being wrong and thank goodness I finally agreed with u and voted him end of D2. Needless to say I am much more wary of him now and would not mind a wagon starting there.

Not feeling the espy hate.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:10 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Ps at work so stuck phone posting the rest of the day...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Kaboose »

Innocent, if I had kept that info to myself, I don't think anyone would have looked back at the claim WW/Sal made and put it together. One, because who knows if anyone would have even thought to look back at it?

I'm just of the opinion that town's biggest weapon is knowledge gathering. So when I see an opportunity to give the town knowledge I don't want to pass it up. That said I also come from a website where people will DayVig on D1 for giggles, and we get a little more anxious with information when we know it. Either way, I can't really even fathom how I would be scum read for my approach. Why wouldn't town want to know this? Why would people be scum reading me for giving information?

Also I really hate when people get after someone for not scum hunting on D1... D1 is such a cluster of fucks usually. Not only that but if any of you have played games for any amount of time you know that there's usually a good chance your D1 reads and D2 and beyond reads could be totally different! I mean I'm not saying everyone should get a free pass or anything, but calling out my first 20 posts for not scumhunting? That's a bit unfair considering some people in this game don't even have 20 posts, and I'm sitting in the 40s already. So if the first 20 have no scum hunting, does that mean the second 20 does?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how are your kids, inno?

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:21 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Kaboose, knowledge gathering in thread is good, but problem is scum also see that knowledge. It's why we don't mass claim D1.

You really believe we are going to forget WW/salamences claim? And if there is such a strong correlation as you said, don't you think salamence would have said something after you flipped?

I understand town scumhunts differently D1, my problem is that a soft claim can sometimes give a player a free pass to coast. Esp when that soft claim wasn't needed.

@nero, kids are doing good...little guy just turned 2 this week :D
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 566, I Am Innocent wrote:Starting to wonder if this wagon is the easy mislynch wagon you always see D1.

Why do you think Celt and not Kaboose or PM? Like there has been a shit ton of resistance to lynching Celt so I think she is either scum or the scums shield.

I think you are wrong about Kaboose and you need to sheep me so I can carry ya'll to victory.

WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:26 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

how is there a shit ton resistance to celt when celt is the largest wagon? There is really only a couple of people resisting and the rest are basically being useless
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think Kaboose, as scum, would rolefish that blatantly? + its not like he is the only player on this site (and not even in this game) that thinks we should get to d2 ASAP.

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Espeonage »

Kaboose had a bunch of resistance too.

I have half a mind to help flip celt, and if she flips town, it puts a bunch of pressure back on kaboose which is good stuffs.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”