pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 26, Mainez wrote:pisskop pls calm down on a large and go easy with the posting

begging you

In post 27, pisskop wrote:Relax. I have soo many games. Metadive me yo.

In post 28, pisskop wrote:Like to assume I make 400 posts in every game is naive you.

Like to assume my alt is the same as my main is naive you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

forget it. If you are scum I'll figure it out later.

Why do you think this celt is different than apoc celt? looks p similar to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Again, me?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

you know Im voting her yea?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 511, Radja wrote:Nero, Grayfoxxx is town.

Let's lynch Klingon.

maybe, I am not completely sold he is town though. Like someone would have to be pretty dumb (or scum) to not be able to understand that Celt is not responding to me. And I felt like Foxx was sorta avoiding my complaint.

In post 169, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 38, Klingoncelt wrote:I think Nero's Scum.

here celt calls me scum but doesn't vote. If she thought I was scum then why would she not vote?

Its also interesting to note that this very similar to the way that I called her scumbuddy House out and she attacked me over it but did not vote me. You can read about it here

this from celt is extremely manipulative.

She's also avoiding answering things. Like she didn't explain why she wasn't voting me at first and she's being noncommittal as to why she was scum reading me and all we got is this meaningless hogwash as if if her "Nero is scummy for his style" isn't vague enough.

^^
is my case on celt and I am complaining about her avoiding commenting on it.

In post 247, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 214, Nero Cain wrote:Also I wonder why Celt is avoiding me.... :lol:

Because I'm in like 9 other games right now.

In post 256, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 254, Nero Cain wrote:look at who is still ignoring my case on her.

You have a "case" on someone?

^
celt avoiding me.

In post 300, GrayFoxxxx wrote:post 48

this is the only post Celt has on her role.

Although she could interact with you more, I think her 'avoiding you like the plague' is an over statement, and not alignment indicative in its self.

and here I felt like he's pretty much misrepping the situation and in my mind a celtscum=foxxscum is a pretty logical conclusion.

but I feel like a celt, ika/piss and espe team is p likely so even if foxx is scum we wouldn't be lynching him till like day 4 or 5.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:59 am

Post by pisskop »

No, thats part of why your play is off. I voted for her because you asked and my read on her isnt that solid.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

What the hell Nero.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't have a strong read on her so you voted her when I asked you to so my play is off?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, pisskop wrote:What the hell Nero.

I think Ika is much more lily than you though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LIKELY

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Kaboose »

I like how Nero is my own personal echo.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

<3

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:you don't have a strong read on her so you voted her when I asked you to so my play is off?

Yea I did. Because wagons are the best thing since canned peaches. And nobody wants to lynch the somewhat scummy Kaboose. :(

Like there's not even a case out the on ika. This all goes back to that PL crap.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

If you're not playing bad you're scum trying to hide in our faces.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My case on Ika is that he's prob scum getting chainsaw defended by scum celt.....like how she chainsaw defended House in apoc.

He tried to discredit my read on Celt.

I swear to God, you and pecker need to fucking read better.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:23 am

Post by pisskop »

:igmeou: says the guy who doesnt even know who's on the wagon he is pushing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:24 am

Post by pisskop »

unvote

Im not comfortable being on the same wagon as you anymore.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:25 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

I can read fine, I just think you are scum so your arguments don't really do anything for me
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i knew you were...i mean just forget it. When/if Ika flips scum you are nearly as good as conf town. Like I just had a moment of doubt b/c you are calling my play bad BUT you are voting scum so how can you believe those two conflicting statements. And you are saying that you DON'T have a strong read on Celt wich is why I want to know why you think her play in this game isn't like her scum game in apoc.

but just forget it, I'll figure things out on my own.

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Im not going to post in here anymore because this is dumb.

Im sheeping nero forever, so my vote is his vote.

(Lynch ika)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by ika »

daily reminder to to lynch nero
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Search for additional players continues.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is pretty sad

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”