Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 396, Salamence20 wrote:Also NC claimed vig.

Get the fuck off him

He didn't actually claim Vig, LOLOL>
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I wish he was
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 392, Kaboose wrote:VOTE: Nero

you are town WTF are you doing man?

STOP THE
GREEN
ON
GREEN
VIOLENCE!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 399, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 397, pisskop wrote:
In post 201, Nero Cain wrote:god I can't wait to use my vig shot tonight.

what? this? it looks like a joke

My thoughts exactly. Empty one liner

but this is scum so his vote is ok, he's playing to his wincon.

You believed I was posting empty one liners and you DIDN'T call me out on that until I ramped up pressure against your scumbuddy? hello bandwagoning scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Kaboose »

If everyone says they're town, and we're to believe everyone, how will we ever finish this game :|
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:08 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 403, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 399, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 397, pisskop wrote:
In post 201, Nero Cain wrote:god I can't wait to use my vig shot tonight.

what? this? it looks like a joke

My thoughts exactly. Empty one liner

but this is scum so his vote is ok, he's playing to his wincon.

You believed I was posting empty one liners and you DIDN'T call me out on that until I ramped up pressure against your scumbuddy? hello bandwagoning scum.

I believed you post empty one liners after I ISO'd you. Im calling you out on the one liners because its the thing you are accusing celt of doing. Except she's scum for doing it according to you.

So are you the vig or was it an empty one liner?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 401, Salamence20 wrote:I wish he was

me too.

atleast town would have a chance then 'cause most of you clowns are letting Celt skate by on minimal content and avoiding answering ANYTHING.

GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:09 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

BTW it looks like Nero is calling me scum because I'm voting for him. What's the word for that?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:11 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 406, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 401, Salamence20 wrote:I wish he was

me too.

atleast town would have a chance then 'cause most of you clowns are letting Celt skate by on minimal content and avoiding answering ANYTHING.

Oh ok another Empty one liner.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:12 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

^answering my own question in 405
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 407, GrayFoxxxx wrote:BTW it looks like Nero is calling me scum because I'm voting for him. What's the word for that?

In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:Espeonage
GrayFoxxxx

Quaroath
ika
Klingoncelt

In post 367, GrayFoxxxx wrote:VOTE: Nero

Hrmmm...that's funny. I wonder why Foxxx is lying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 405, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Im calling you out on the one liners because its the thing you are accusing celt of doing. Except she's scum for doing it according to you.

except that's NOT what I said. Did I say that Celt is posting one liners so she is scum? No, I said she is "Not to mention how you are artificially inflating your post count by posting small one liners instead of making just one big post."

Like look

In post 879, Nero Cain wrote:Megalo/House-light defends Boons.
Would policy lynch House based on artificially inflating his post count
. His trying to get votes off jbomb feels weird to me.

This is town me using the exact same reasoning to suspect scumHouse.

I have also caught all of Nacho, Mastin and Shaka or something like that since there
IS
scum motivation in cluttering up a thread and getting out of low posting territory.

Celt is my biggest scumread by far so obviously the guys defending her for shit reasons and lies look p scummy to me.

Beyond that.

In post 263, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 40, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 37, pisskop wrote:^^

vote: nero

In actuality, Nero's the best D1 policy. Hell, it's not even a policy.

VOTE: Nero

Unlike Nero, pisskop and I actually find scum.

In post 83, Boonskiies wrote:Also, we're not going to be PL'ing anyone toDay, let's just get that out of the way.

???

In post 200, Boonskiies wrote:If Nero isn't getting lynched toDay, i will be voting someone on the Kaboose wagon, because that wagon is fucking garbage.

Interesting. Boon seems to still be in RVS. Has voted for 3 people. Fos'd 1. Now has his vote reserved.

I'm going to re read ISO and count how many people he has directly or indirectly said he would vote for. Possibly just posturing so he can easily Wagon jump to one of his "suspects". Maybe trying to get reactions.

A substantial amount of Boon's ISO consists of him defending Kaboose, while not actually giving counter evidence.

Would scum be as brave as Boon has, with weird early game claims and wild votes?

In post 301, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 292, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 231, Espeonage wrote:
In post 200, Boonskiies wrote:

Because Kaboose's ISO is towny af.

:? He has piggy backed you a little. I don't see him being towny af after rereading his ISO

^
those look like you trying hard to keep other slots lynchable and that is likely scum play.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont understand Nero's push on Gray. Gray points out a valid point (most of Nero's posts are empty one-liners) and Nero's response is to tote the three posts with relevance to the game?

Nero's overeaction to a moderate push on him and I dont see why. he's omgusing the people pushing him so hard I'm having trouble seeing anything but a bruised ego.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

I think Kaboose is looking somewhat better with posts like 274 or 350, but its not like he's being sorted despite the wagon on him. Im not happy with it but its not going anywhere rn.

PM is due for a prod soon and Ill be interested in their response wrt the FOS.
ika should come by and do more than defend himself plz.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kaboose is town, leave him alone and vote celt with me.

GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:47 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 411, Nero Cain wrote:

those look like you trying hard to keep other slots lynchable and that is likely scum play.

By giving a read on 1 other person (boon)? You're starting to reach hard here nero.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:48 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: klingy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 302, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 169, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 38, Klingoncelt wrote:I think Nero's Scum.

here celt calls me scum but doesn't vote. If she thought I was scum then why would she not vote?

Its also interesting to note that this very similar to the way that I called her scumbuddy House out and she attacked me over it but did not vote me. You can read about it here

this from celt is extremely manipulative.

She's also avoiding answering things. Like she didn't explain why she wasn't voting me at first and she's being noncommittal as to why she was scum reading me and all we got is this meaningless hogwash as if if her "Nero is scummy for his style" isn't vague enough.

In post 247, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 214, Nero Cain wrote:Also I wonder why Celt is avoiding me.... :lol:

Because I'm in like 9 other games right now.

In post 256, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 254, Nero Cain wrote:look at who is still ignoring my case on her.

You have a "case" on someone?

This is celt avoiding me and I think avoidance tactics are pro-scum. If she was town I see no reason why she wouldn't fully address why she was voting me, why she was calling me scum at first but didn't vote and the case on her.

like you didn't even respond to this 'cause you know it negates your 300 and what happens when scum don't want to answer something? they avoid it.

just like celt is avoiding EVERYTHING

and bullshitting about this "nero setups mislynchs as town" and is using some bullshit "ongoing games" b/c
SHE CANNOT BACK UP HER LIE.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:49 am

Post by pisskop »

I guess we sort it out either way
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 415, GrayFoxxxx wrote:By giving a read on 1 other person (boon)? You're starting to reach hard here nero.

Why do you have a town read on Celt?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:51 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Votecount #1.6

Kaboose
(4): Jazzmyn, ConManMick, Espeonage, I am Innocent
Klingoncelt
(4): Nero Cain, Salamence20, Radja, Pisskop
Nero Cain
(4): WoodyWoodpecker, Klingoncelt, Grayfoxxxx, Kaboose
PMysterious
(1): Boonskiies
Radja
(1): Quaroath
I Am Innocent
(1): Mainez
GrayFoxxxx

Salamence20
:
pisskop
:
ika

Mainez

Boonskiies

Quaroath

evilpacman18
:
WoodyWoodpecker

ConManMick

SithLord84

Jazzmyn

Espeonage

Not voting
(4): ika, evilpacman18, SithLord84, PMysterious

With
alive it's
to lynch.

Night falls in (expired on 2015-07-18 12:00:00).

Currently seeking replacements for: Shiro, Jazzmyn, Mainez, Sithlord84!

Please try to keep the game civil. I've had numerous complaints and requests for a replacement as a result of the hostile atmosphere in this game.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 415, GrayFoxxxx wrote:By giving a read on 1 other person (boon)? You're starting to reach hard here nero.

but also, you didn't really give a read on Boon. You just kinda wishy washedly poked and prodded at him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This shit is cute and fluffy all over again and I will have to pull teeth to get scum lynched.

SHEEP ME TO GLORY!!!

and a town win

GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:11 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 421, Nero Cain wrote:

but also, you didn't really give a read on Boon. You just kinda wishy washedly poked and prodded at him.

So you didn't mean what you said in 411. 421 is what you REALLY meant to say right?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:12 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Nero's back peddling is awkward and really scummy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”