Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork - does that mean that you feel that I 'blocked' him from killing DGB as he says and as I inferred or do you think that he didn't actually try to vig her in the first place? His vote on me is because he thinks I am framing him by blocking him, though as I have said *repeatedly*, I have no idea what my actions do and I doubt that (with 10 options, each used once) that there are any duplicates.

I am going to feel really bad if we lynch the mod's mother. But if she is scum, she has to go.
We'er all waiting on you, DGB. The bases are loaded, and things aren't looking good.
Things against you:
- Extreme sidance with Garfield-scum yesterday.
- A role that doesn't seem to follow the restrictionsas you've claimed, either by targets you mention or by the number of targets you can use.

ummm
I'm sure there's more but I forget at the moment
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:28 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

*mutters angrily about people stealing his catches*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm reiterating, not claiming credit.
:)
Besides, this way I get nightkilled, not you.
Primate, get back in this game, we miss you.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

and Glork, you should reveal your target, barring anything else.

CC - you didn't answer I don't think if you thought your gift was helpful only to town or if it could be helpful to either side
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:34 am

Post by Glork »

I have a guilty on Theo. I find it most likely that you, Skruffs, blocked him from making the mafia's kill (and not on DGB, obviously).

I think DGB is scum for the afore-mentioned issues as well as her inconsistent "knowledge" of what happens if she "fails" her "post restriction"
and
her roleclaim, which doesn't seem the least bit "famous" to me.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Nai »

CC, what do you mean YOUR catch? I've been against DGB for a LONG, LONG time.

If you've got a guilty on Theo, might be best to kill Theo. Come back to DGB on the next day.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:44 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

No. My catch was Theo. My scumgroup was, and still is, Theo/Skruffs/Pooky. I noted it down during my reread. Primate first stopped me from hammering Pookscum, and now Glork is stealing my catch on Theo (and he didn't even allow me to claim it for him :/).

Glork, I find it highly unlikely that Skruffs stopped Theoscum from making the kill. I stand by my earlier thoughts: I believe that Skruffs, and not Goofy, is Theo's last buddy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

What's your reasoning that I am Theo's last buddy, CC?
I mean, on what basis? You are saying that I am a godfather mafia, correct?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:24 am

Post by Glork »

We'll see, CC. And no, Theo wasn't solely "your catch." Obviously, the fact that I chose to investigate *him* showed a distinct suspicion -- one that I was not willing to voice during the day yesterday.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:44 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Glork wrote:We'll see, CC. And no, Theo wasn't solely "your catch." Obviously, the fact that I chose to investigate *him* showed a distinct suspicion -- one that I was not willing to voice during the day yesterday.
Of course it wasn't. My point is that I spent a lot of time rereading this thread, only to first see someone steal my hammer, then the next day see the guy I was going to push for (and other people hadn't pushed for before) having a guilty investigation on him. I was really looking forward to being awesome again in this game, Glork, and it seems that my chances are kinda...lost.
Skruffs wrote:What's your reasoning that I am Theo's last buddy, CC?
I mean, on what basis? You are saying that I am a godfather mafia, correct?
You are correct. The principle is rather simple.

Theo is scum. Primate is not scum, for obvious reasons. I do not believe Nai is scum, as that would further balance the game against the town. Miztef has confirmed Glork, which means that if Glork is scum, then Miztef also has to be scum. Miztef can be scum on his own, but his one-shot name investigation and the timing of the claim regarding his one-shot investigation came at such a time that I believe that he is town. I do not believe Goofy is scum, and if she would be, my opinion of her will be severely lowered.

Which leaves us at you. You, whose claim is completely unconfirmable (seriously, blind JoaT?). You, who seems to have a love for targeting Theoscum, your little scumbuddy, thereby helping him out with his vig-claim and also making sure your role can never be confirmed.

Allow me to give a little insight on what I've been doing. While going through the stack of paper, I added little plusses and minuses where my gut said something.

I'll let you in on what I got (Note: this only goes as far as post 807).

Theo: +0/-6 (159, 224, 243, 246, 296, 575)
Skruffs/DP: +0/-
(288, 305, 406, 408, 417, 432, 461, 571, 591, 654, 656)

DGB and Glork are also in the negative. Glork due to Post 621, which I really didn't like, and his all-around crappy play surrounding his claim and the "non-famous cats" thing. DGB due to her awful play. However, she also has plusses, something which can't be said about you two (she got +4/-12).
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

EBWOP: Nai being scum would further balance the game against the scum, obviously.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

Someone "stole your hammer" ^.^ That's quaint.

For the record My predecesser targetted Phoebus the first two nights, and I targetted Theo the next two nights. I never believed his 'claim' ability, and if you have really been following the game as you say you have, you would see that I wasn't at all pleased with his play yesterday or the day before.

You seem to have taken Theo's stance that I blocked him twice in a row - something which I think is completely ludicrous, since, as I've said before, I don't think that I would have the same two actions in a row. If that were the case than Theo could have vigged Primate like he claimed he was going to on night one - something I Would not possible have interfererd with. Primate was not vigged which suggests instead that Theo is not really a vig or was blocked or primate protected in some other form. The next night Theo claimed not to have vigged anyone - SO why would we think that my action actually blocked him? Now today he seems to be angry that I targetted him twice, saying that I've blocked him twice. but the only way that he would know I had blocked him is if he had tried to do an action - like vigging - both nights, something that he has explicitly said he did NOT do.

Unless you think that I am a godfather, roleblocking mafia, and that I targetted my own goon to distance myself. That makes sense - why would I target the cop
who we now know is confirmed
, if I coudl get extra brownie points by targetting MY OWN GOON. Since there has been only one kill a night (except for night one, when I targetted Phoebus, and claimed MAYBE responsibility for his death, and Theo claimed to have targetted Primate), it makes a lot of sense to block my own goon, don't you think?

Gah, seriously.
I have ALSO been adding plusses and minuses, and I will share them with you right now:
Nai +10/-1
Carbon Copy +2/-100
Theo -190/-23948
DGB -39/-3485734895
Glork +10/-3
Mistef 0/pi
Skruffs +100/0

There we go, infallible scoring system at your perusal.

What are DGB's plusses, btw?
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Skruffs wrote:For the record My predecesser targetted Phoebus the first two nights, and I targetted Theo the next two nights. I never believed his 'claim' ability, and if you have really been following the game as you say you have, you would see that I wasn't at all pleased with his play yesterday or the day before.
Phoebus was dead by the time you claimed. Theo is your buddy. Your targets reflect badly on you.
Unless you think that I am a godfather, roleblocking mafia, and that I targetted my own goon to distance myself. That makes sense - why would I target the cop
who we now know is confirmed
, if I coudl get extra brownie points by targetting MY OWN GOON. Since there has been only one kill a night (except for night one, when I targetted Phoebus, and claimed MAYBE responsibility for his death, and Theo claimed to have targetted Primate), it makes a lot of sense to block my own goon, don't you think?
You clearly don't understand what I'm talking about.

Theo is not a Vig. You are not a roleblocker. You are not some blind JoaT thing. You are nothing but a normal godfather. You claimed your silly JoaT thingy to help Theo.
Gah, seriously.
I have ALSO been adding plusses and minuses, and I will share them with you right now:
Nai +10/-1
Carbon Copy +2/-100
Theo -190/-23948
DGB -39/-3485734895
Glork +10/-3
Mistef 0/pi
Skruffs +100/0

There we go, infallible scoring system at your perusal.
Good jorb, I'm sure everyone's proud of you. I'll point out that all my plusses and minuses are based on actual perceived scum- and towntells. I do not truly see your point. If there are 11 posts that give off scumvibes, and 0 that give off townvibes, then it's pretty likely you're scum.
What are DGB's plusses, btw?
31, 95, 343, 608.

Oh, and Pooky also had a negative account, but he's irrelevant by now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

Carbon Copy wrote:
Glork wrote:I think that every player should probably weigh in on the living players on this wagon.
In definite agreement.
I'd guess about two cartoon-crazies, and right now I'm looking at Theo and DGB as the most likely scumbags on Zindaras' lynch.
I'd say Theopor and one of (me)/DGB/Glork (in that order of likelyhood) myself.
That's your closest to saying who you thought scum was, and that was before I replaced in.

Secondly, you never said you wanted to have the hammer. You avoided the game and then went on vacation, and the game went on without you. Tough.

Thirdly, for someone who was so FOSSING me for fishing about your role, you have been awfully interested in knowing how I prevented last nights kill.

Also for the record, I doubt that Theo actually targetted DGB. Scum would probably have tried to kill Glork or - if I actually blocked him the night before - Me. Or CC or Primate, who are 'townies'. But DGB? Unlikely. Anyways.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

If I'm some silly godfather thing, then why was there no kills?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

HMMMM?
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:14 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Carbon Copy wrote:Ah, great, at least I survived.

Primate totally stole my hammer. I've reread most of the thread. I'm ready to kick behind.

My early gut scumgroup was Theo/DP/Pooky. I wonder how close I got.
Post 1053.

I announced before leaving that I was going to reread the thread. The conversation is clear in-thread with bertrand.

The idea behind stealing a hammer is that the guy whose hammer is being stolen doesn't get the chance to actually cast it.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Skruffs wrote:If I'm some silly godfather thing, then why was there no kills?
That would be me, my dear Skruffs.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Carbon Copy wrote:
Why do you think phoebus was hit by scum and thesp was vigged?
I...don't know. There was probably some interesting train of thought I was following at that point, or I was simply not paying attention, but I don't know.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Unlikely, CC. I protected Glork last night. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Continue your self destruction, Carbon Copy.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:23 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Skruffs wrote:Unlikely, CC. I protected Glork last night. :)
I protected Glork last night. DGB's invention was a doc-role. I got it. I used it to protect Glork.
I
am the one who caused the no-kill. Not
you
, my dear Skruffykins. You're just the one trying to claim it.

I'm happy I eventually did get my opportunity to be awesome. I'm also very happy to see my original scumteam of Theo/Skruffs/Pooky (which I noted at Post 297) be completely one hundred percent correct. I really wish I had been able to give my results earlier, it would've been a lot more awesome.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

I also got a doctor role.
Which I breadcrumbed right in the beginning of the day. I prevented the KILLS.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

But that's fine - You protect me tonight, and I will protect Glork. If Glork dies, lynch me in the morning. If I die, you get lynched in the morning. Potentially switch mine and your places.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:34 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Oh, how endearing. Watch how Skruffyboy entangles himself further and further in a web of lies.

Where's the breadcrumb? When did you get your protective role? Why did you claim to have blocked Theo? If you received a doc invention from DGB, then why did you ask
me
if my invention was pro-town? A doc role is pretty much as pro-town as you can get.

There is no need for all this foolishness. I will protect Glork tonight, you will "protect" me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”