Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Kayp, mainez, elusive, hearty all town

Tammy can be town but doubt there
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 325, Metal Sonic wrote:Kayp, mainez, elusive, hearty all town

Why am I town?
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 324, Metal Sonic wrote:Good exchange. Alignment indicative.

VOTE: ricastle

I also think that nacho could be scum.

Startfromtheheart can give bert a run for his money. Or is he a Bert alt?

Yeah, he's Bert's alt. :P
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 316, elusive wrote:
In post 311, Aronis wrote:
In post 310, elusive wrote:I hope to get a daykill, please fates and stuff.

Aronis, you've only seen my good side and town as fuck seemed too much now that I'm reforming myself.

Don't you already have one? Or did you guys pick something else?

:lol: My issue isn't the swearing, more the 'town' part of that statement. I think maybe you got it mixed up with scum?

Awww...Joe-Ronis baby, if that were true wouldn't Marquis be dead since I did
daykill: Marquis
? Logic. Also, I knew we were in a weirdly awesome cult for what seems like a year but was probably much less, but we did break up before the cult part was over for very legit reasons and stuff and so now its so awkward when you fake scumread me and when I want to totally daykill you, right?

Mainez et al seem to think that at 13 pages in my vote and reads on a player automatically will lynch them which is bizarre. If she isn't scum we'll find out, if she is we'll find out. However, I'm very interested in finding out and seeing what scum hunting tools you seem to operate on.

Ric, startfromtheheart seems to be joking a lot and not doing much and he backed up off to easily on his vote in post #53. He also obviously has some connection to Aronis.

He's not the only one avoiding reads or content or much though.

I'd probably vote KayP instead and hope for some actual content rather then blah blah avatar bleu.

If you think my scumread has anything to do with EtU, you're wrong. I'm not the person who's still mad about that and even if I was, my personal feelings do not impact my game reads. To say that my scumread is entirely fake is ludicrous and I'm certainly not the only person here who has doubts about your alignment.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: elusive

should've done that years ago.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by startfromtheheart »

In post 327, Aronis wrote:

Yup! I played against nacho on this account two years ago, but it has been dormant for the past year

Startfromtheheart has been a public alt ever since it was born in 2013. It made sense for this game given its born date aka join the world date. Zodiac game and all. :)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by elusive »

I was joking about that Aronis, your sense of humor... :(

KayP, I'm not really sure why you can't seem to read the game - which is only 14 pages - and comment on what you find noticeable or stood out to you. Is that difficult? Are you a newbie to mafia? Are people getting over 4th of July hang overs or something? Have you read the game and what stands out to you?

Ricastle being nice to me is a little suspicious.

Nacho, like Tammy, is someone people talk about in terms of how good they are so until they like be active and do Stuff they're super suspicious. Nacho also hasn't explained his "misremembering" of the last game and that weird rule.

MetalSonic, not really following those reads.

This site is so all over the place, one game everyone provides detailed cases and another people struggle to formulate logical statements. idk, MS - there needs to be a division there.

Effing hate lurkers though, like transcending the game hatred.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by startfromtheheart »

Marathon weekend's a big reason why the game is slow right now.

Aronis and I played a game last night that went from 10 PM to 4:30 AM... No breaks as we got into the final 3.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by elusive »

I followed that game a little bit, it happened right after Survivor ETU ended. Challenge beasts, how to beat them?
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 331, elusive wrote:KayP, I'm not really sure why you can't seem to read the game - which is only 14 pages - and comment on what you find noticeable or stood out to you. Is that difficult? Are you a newbie to mafia? Are people getting over 4th of July hang overs or something? Have you read the game and what stands out to you?

Yes, I am new. This is my second game on the site.

Nothing stands out to me that much other than what I already mentioned -- are you not reading? did you not see my town reads?
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by KayP »

VOTE: elusive

I dislike the way you're trying to poke at me and throw poo at me.

1. I post a catch up post in which I illustrate what stuck out to me were my reads on Tammy and farside as town. I also said I found Metal Sonic's vote on Tammy suspicious.
2. I am specifically asked by lane on what I thought about him and elusive. I state that I didn't have much of a read on them and that I didn't remember any of elusive's posts that stuck out to me and that I had skimmed them.
3. elusive votes me, STATING the reason is to try and get a reaction and get me to "provide content".
4. I ask elusive what questions he has and what type of content he'd like from me.
5. elusive asks why I can't read the game and comment on what stands out to me. That is
exactly
what I did in #1.

Elusive's push on me isn't genuine. First off, if you're going to vote someone to pressure them into providing content, why would you
announce
that you're doing that? Second off, elusive isn't actually interested in content from me... he's pretending to be interested. If he was actually interested, then he would have known that I already made a post showing what stood out to me on my catch up had he read my posts... or, if he hadn't read the post, then he would've come back with an actual question/narrower frame of reference for his continued questioning of me. He didn't -- he just launched into a bunch of attacks against me (talking down to me as a newbie and implying I'm hungover) that had nothing to do with the game.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by KayP »

OMG. I just saw I used "he" pronouns for you elusive -- I'm sorry.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by elusive »

Actually, you chose to not comment on certain things in your catch up post.

By your logic I'm the towniest individual for not understanding the setup spec and having several people ask me about it (the daykill plan). Therefore, you're reading what you want to read.

People who bark off strong town reads without any substantial proof, experience or reasoning are going to strike me as off. Only scum know who town is by process of elimination.

Also, apology accepted..hopefully you can keep up with simple things like gender pronouns. I guess since its allegedly only your second game on this site, I'll let some things go.

And please quit using talking points from Mafia 101 for beginners. Unless you have some reasoning for voting me then what I see is a counterwagon. What is more likely on day one - that people have strong town reads on a player and go hard defending them or that scum will counterwagon what is scum to try to save a buddy?

Sorry, the sucky thing about experience is it makes you jaded on a lot of BS.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 330, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 327, Aronis wrote:

Yup! I played against nacho on this account two years ago, but it has been dormant for the past year

Startfromtheheart has been a public alt ever since it was born in 2013. It made sense for this game given its born date aka join the world date. Zodiac game and all. :)

Berty! <3

elusive, I just finished a scum game with KayP. She looks town here.

Elusive looks town here, the votes on her are bad
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 326, KayP wrote:
In post 325, Metal Sonic wrote:Kayp, mainez, elusive, hearty all town

Why am I town?

You look town
oopsies! haha!

KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 337, elusive wrote:Actually, you chose to not comment on certain things in your catch up post.

By your logic I'm the towniest individual for not understanding the setup spec and having several people ask me about it (the daykill plan). Therefore, you're reading what you want to read.

People who bark off strong town reads without any substantial proof, experience or reasoning are going to strike me as off. Only scum know who town is by process of elimination.

Also, apology accepted..hopefully you can keep up with simple things like gender pronouns. I guess since its allegedly only your second game on this site, I'll let some things go.

And please quit using talking points from Mafia 101 for beginners. Unless you have some reasoning for voting me then what I see is a counterwagon. What is more likely on day one - that people have strong town reads on a player and go hard defending them or that scum will counterwagon what is scum to try to save a buddy?

Sorry, the sucky thing about experience is it makes you jaded on a lot of BS.

Ohh, I see.

Well, screw you, then. I tried to make a sincere apology and you were an absolute prick about it!

@Moderator: Please replace me. I do not wish to play with elusive.

I played an entire game full of high emotion and not a single person was as rude and dismissive as you just were -- out of nowhere! For no reason! I was trying to be nice and considerate.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

:0 noooo don't leave kp!!!
oopsies! haha!

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by elusive »

Wow.. Your apology seemed sarcastic so I responded in kind. I guess you aren't going to be responding to the points I brought up.

Hey people in this game, heads up. If you scumread me, I don't give a fuck what your crybaby BS is. Either you explain your votes and engage or I will treat you like scum. I have a wincon and its not being lynched by scum or derptown.

Thank you for replacing out, I hate playing with people who think that mafia is a G rated game for children and refuse to explain their reads or respond to questions that highlight errors in reasoning.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 338, Metal Sonic wrote:

Elusive looks town here, the votes on her are bad

Yeah, the votes on me are unexplained and without reasoning or logic. I ask players to provide some reasoning (meta, interactions, anything) and they whine. No thanks, even the people in my first newbie game on here were able to articulate their thoughts.

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

To be fair, if they were voting you for pressure it was fruitful. Because it was effective.

I am just sad KayP replaced out, she is a sweet one :(
oopsies! haha!

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by elusive »

Effective to what end?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by elusive »

Yeah no, I just spent the entire Apocalypse game with Nero haranguing me for the most stupid reasons or no reasons and I even mentioned it in this game as tiring me out. If you're haranguing me for the sake of some psych pressure cooker you deserve nothing less then the cleansing fire.

:)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

@elusive: did you look at tammy's scum games to see any similarities?
If so why no links?

Still reading elusive as fake.

I looked at the scum link I see nothing similar here. Explain what you see that reads scum Tammy.

@nacho: why does elusive's case not look scummy? You realize there was a wagon on him?
I just feel he attacked something weak and those following look no better.

This is the part I scream that elusive is scum and can't fathom why others don't and then beat my head on a desk wishing the pain would end.

There is no fucking reason to say that Tammy is scum for not being like her town game and then fucking critize when someone points out it isn't her scum game. Guess what, that makes her play nulk not scummy!
Geez
Those reading this refer to post 264 and response 265.

@aronis: how is your reads coming?

@kayp: I love you.

Mainez is a light town read.

Metal: stop ignoring me, why are you voting ric?
Why is elusive town? His points on tammy are terrible and so far he is just throwing his dick around to piss people off and not scum hunt.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Ric is scummy

Elusive does not have a dick
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 346, elusive wrote:Yeah no, I just spent the entire Apocalypse game with Nero haranguing me for the most stupid reasons or no reasons and I even mentioned it in this game as tiring me out. If you're haranguing me for the sake of some psych pressure cooker you deserve nothing less then the cleansing fire.

:)

Now now,

I hope that is the first and last replace out that you(or anyone, for that matter) cause in this game, okay? Making people replace out is a hallmark of evil. You don't want to be like that, do you?

Please play nice :) we want games to be fun!
oopsies! haha!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”