Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 293, elusive wrote:Oh great this game is going to be so fun, k I'll check in when I'm good and ready so don't expect much more from me until I feel like it because thats so fucking town.

That's not what I said at all.

In post 294, elusive wrote:Tammy trying to make herself seem like a mouse instead of a player of repute or a big dog lol is funny. I do hate mice, they're disgusting.

That's also not what I said. I'm envisioning you, not me.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 am

Post by elusive »

In post 292, Tammy wrote:
In post 290, elusive wrote:

You should probably give up on your cat pouncing game, you're swatting at air, and I'll do things in my own time and in my own way. I think that should be apparent by now.

Stop being so mousy and passive aggressive. When you're in the mood, let me know what you think about the people who defended you or voted you. Ps I did say I only read your game entrances and some end notes. So be cool.

Also hi Aronis, idk how I feel about all this. Like post breakup return to normality. Did you suicide bomb me in that game with my arch nemesis Marquis? You're a murderer :P

Nacho,
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 298, KayP wrote:Thoughts:

How did Ricastle come to the conclusion that the game is all-vanilla? This seems like inside information to me. I also don't get how he would know mafia didn't have pre-game talk... there's just a lot of info coming out of Ricastle that seems like maybe he assumed everyone knows because it's hard for him to separate himself from what he knows as mafia and what he should know as town.

I think farside is my strongest town read so far... claiming that opposite alignment empowerment thing basically just confirms that she is town if there's a night kill in the upcoming phase, right? Because if she was mafia that got "opposite alignment empowerment" it would mean she couldn't kill. How does this not just make her confirmed town?

I also think Tammy is pretty town for not understanding how things worked... I was confused myself, too, so that speaks to me. Plus, if she was mafia, wouldn't she have had to select an action thing already? So she would know how it works... unless she's faking ignorance, then Tammy is a good town pick for now.

Metal Sonic's reasonless vote on Tammy is highly suspect to me.

And yet there's something about Ricastle asking for explanations that sits with me wrong. It could just be confirmation bias from my read on him already, but something just seems "off" about the way he popped in to kind of stir the flames of three wagons at once.

So that's my catch up... sort of underwhelming. I assumed there'd be more to talk about in 12 pages but I guess not!

VOTE: Ricastle

I think the assumption regarding all vanilla is bc the previous game was all vanilla.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 298, KayP wrote:How did Ricastle come to the conclusion that the game is all-vanilla? This seems like inside information to me. I also don't get how he would know mafia didn't have pre-game talk... there's just a lot of info coming out of Ricastle that seems like maybe he assumed everyone knows because it's hard for him to separate himself from what he knows as mafia and what he should know as town.
Why don't you finish catching up? Also, you do realise it was confirmed that scum
did
have pre-game chat, right?

On another note VOTE: elusive
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 291, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 275, Aronis wrote:Pagetop!

We should talk! Although -
Fuel tank is a little empty after that 6 hour marathon last night. Probably same for you!

We should!
That did take alot longer than I expected. It was fun alot of though.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 301, elusive wrote:
In post 292, Tammy wrote:
In post 290, elusive wrote:

You should probably give up on your cat pouncing game, you're swatting at air, and I'll do things in my own time and in my own way. I think that should be apparent by now.

Stop being so mousy and passive aggressive. When you're in the mood, let me know what you think about the people who defended you or voted you. Ps I did say I only read your game entrances and some end notes. So be cool.

Also hi Aronis, idk how I feel about all this. Like post breakup return to normality. Did you suicide bomb me in that game with my arch nemesis Marquis? You're a murderer :P

Nacho,

Hi! Tbh, I don't remember suicide bombing you, but then again. I don't remember alot of people I've killed.
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 am

Post by KayP »

In post 299, lane0168 wrote:@kayp. No thoughts on me or elusive?

No, apologies.

I think I subconsciously skipped over a lot of elusive's posts, though I don't know why. It may have been avatar related. My brain isn't functioning at 100% today.

Hey, Ricastle, why don't you explain what you expect me to "finish catching up" with, specifically?

I did see that mafia did have pre-game talk... which I guess means that wasn't inside information. Why do you think the game is all vanilla?
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 121, Ricastle wrote:
In post 113, Mainez wrote:all-vanilla game? where did that come from?
Just looked back at my PM and it appears I misread. Not used to townie just meaning VT, lol.

In post 165, Ricastle wrote:There is no difference. :P That's what had me confused.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:35 am

Post by elusive »

Ric, I'm not going to have a meltdown and I'm town as heck. Also trying to provoke players into meltdowns while seemingly fun also encourages them to keep doing it rather then channeling emotions in more positive fluff GIF and music based ways.

No more meltdowns for me. I can't stop being sassy but am trying to keep on the right side of that line as well.

Which can be difficult.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 308, elusive wrote:Ric, I'm not going to have a meltdown and
I'm town as heck
. Also trying to provoke players into meltdowns while seemingly fun also encourages them to keep doing it rather then channeling emotions in more positive fluff GIF and music based ways.

No more meltdowns for me. I can't stop being sassy but am trying to keep on the right side of that line as well.

Which can be difficult.

:lol:
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:39 am

Post by elusive »

I hope to get a daykill, please fates and stuff.

Aronis, you've only seen my good side and town as fuck seemed too much now that I'm reforming myself.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 310, elusive wrote:I hope to get a daykill, please fates and stuff.

Aronis, you've only seen my good side and town as fuck seemed too much now that I'm reforming myself.

Don't you already have one? Or did you guys pick something else?

:lol: My issue isn't the swearing, more the 'town' part of that statement. I think maybe you got it mixed up with scum?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

Actually, you know what, fair enough. Wasn't a remotely confident vote and reading your posts back I'm not seeing what I thought I saw. I'm also not really seeing Tammy scum at the moment unless there's some bombshell evidence I'm overlooking (which tbqh is very possible considering my attention level in this game).

Why don't we all make up and wagon startfromtheheart, eh? :)
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Mainez »

what an exchange while i was asleep...
giving my two cents here:

this exchange between elusive and tammy is getting no where, my opinion is that elusive is being very high up and acting like she has caught scum which i honestly, cannot see. there's too much conversation about meta and meta and more meta coming here and there and what not but i suggest everyone take a step back, especially elusive. tammy trying to understand the set-up is no way a scumtell from my point of view. in fact, it's probably just a null. her entrance may be somewhat different but definitely not scummy.

i've yet to take a look at elusive's games to see if this is how he/she plays but this "fight" is stupid.
elusive is not pinging my scumdar hard but i'm with tammy on this.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 312, Ricastle wrote:Actually, you know what, fair enough. Wasn't a remotely confident vote and reading your posts back I'm not seeing what I thought I saw. I'm also not really seeing Tammy scum at the moment unless there's some bombshell evidence I'm overlooking (which tbqh is very possible considering my attention level in this game).

Plz explain why heart is scum?
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Mainez »

In post 312, Ricastle wrote:Actually, you know what, fair enough. Wasn't a remotely confident vote and reading your posts back I'm not seeing what I thought I saw. I'm also not really seeing Tammy scum at the moment unless there's some bombshell evidence I'm overlooking (which tbqh is very possible considering my attention level in this game).

startfromtheheart is joking around too much, i can't seem to read that lol

pedit: looks like someone's here~
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:42 am

Post by elusive »

In post 311, Aronis wrote:
In post 310, elusive wrote:I hope to get a daykill, please fates and stuff.

Don't you already have one? Or did you guys pick something else?

:lol: My issue isn't the swearing, more the 'town' part of that statement. I think maybe you got it mixed up with scum?

Awww...Joe-Ronis baby, if that were true wouldn't Marquis be dead since I did
daykill: Marquis
? Logic. Also, I knew we were in a weirdly awesome cult for what seems like a year but was probably much less, but we did break up before the cult part was over for very legit reasons and stuff and so now its so awkward when you fake scumread me and when I want to totally daykill you, right?

Mainez et al seem to think that at 13 pages in my vote and reads on a player automatically will lynch them which is bizarre. If she isn't scum we'll find out, if she is we'll find out. However, I'm very interested in finding out and seeing what scum hunting tools you seem to operate on.

Ric, startfromtheheart seems to be joking a lot and not doing much and he backed up off to easily on his vote in post #53. He also obviously has some connection to Aronis.

He's not the only one avoiding reads or content or much though.

I'd probably vote KayP instead and hope for some actual content rather then blah blah avatar bleu.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:45 am

Post by elusive »

VOTE: KayP

So hoping you can read this, dude.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 315, Mainez wrote:

What did you expect from him???
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Mainez »

In post 318, Aronis wrote:
In post 315, Mainez wrote:

What did you expect from him???

it was my way of asking why startfromtheheart is scummy
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:28 am

Post by KayP »

In post 317, elusive wrote:VOTE: KayP

So hoping you can read this, dude.

I certainly can.

When you announce you're voting me for pressure, it doesn't do a whole lot for me. Why don't you specifically ask questions of me if you want "actual content", rather than empty voting me in some half-assed, drudged up attempt at getting content out of me? I have no idea what you want me to comment on that qualifies as "content" in your eyes.
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:31 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 309, Aronis wrote:
In post 308, elusive wrote:Ric, I'm not going to have a meltdown and
I'm town as heck
. Also trying to provoke players into meltdowns while seemingly fun also encourages them to keep doing it rather then channeling emotions in more positive fluff GIF and music based ways.

Which can be difficult.

:lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I'm having trouble concentrating on this game.
I promise to get to this tonight since I'm busy for the next 2 days
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Ricastle »

Already explained!

In post 159, Ricastle wrote:I don't like how he immediately came to the conclusion that my vote was a reaction test when it was just late RVS. His latest three posts also reek of trying to look useful.

He hasn't done anything since then either.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Good exchange. Alignment indicative.

VOTE: ricastle

I also think that nacho could be scum.

Startfromtheheart can give bert a run for his money. Or is he a Bert alt?
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”