Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Aronis »

Pagetop!
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 273, elusive wrote:My read on Tammy was a based on a cold read of her posts so far which was then followed up with meta data and then her reactions\behavior to being suspected. It's on her or her defenders to actually disprove data through evidence. Town usually tries to be helpful, especially since she reads me as innocent or leaning that way. Why wouldn't you work with your town or lean town reads?

Yeah, no.

Lol you're hilarious. It's on us to proof her innocence? Maybe you haven't played before but you have to get people to vote someone to get them lynched. ITs up to you to prove she's scum.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Aronis »

@farside about the daykill thing: I'd have to clarify with the mod about how the daykill would work to make sure town doesn't screw me over by doing this. If I could get it and avoid using it until I wanted it, I would choose it and then save it till LyLo for the insta-win. If not, I'd take the roleblock.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 263, elusive wrote:I see neither Nacho or Startfromtheheart actually counteract how Tammy is NOT playing to her scum meta so far (lack of reads, focusing on things other than the game, playing the dumb blonde, etc)

Making a mistake about the setup is something that everyone does from time to time. I made a mistake about the setup in this very game. It's not a scumtell.

Not having reads isn't significant to me because she hasn't been around. If she was active and posting and not producing anything then I would be right there beside you, but she's been busy. Not really gonna push someone for being busy.

Focusing on things other than the game? What are you talking about?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 277, Aronis wrote:@farside about the daykill thing: I'd have to clarify with the mod about how the daykill would work to make sure town doesn't screw me over by doing this. If I could get it and avoid using it until I wanted it, I would choose it and then save it till LyLo for the insta-win. If not, I'd take the roleblock.

For one lovely moment, I thought you scumslipped really, really hard.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 279, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 277, Aronis wrote:@farside about the daykill thing: I'd have to clarify with the mod about how the daykill would work to make sure town doesn't screw me over by doing this. If I could get it and avoid using it until I wanted it, I would choose it and then save it till LyLo for the insta-win. If not, I'd take the roleblock.

For one lovely moment, I thought you scumslipped really, really hard.

sorry, I'm town. I can't scumslip.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:15 am

Post by startfromtheheart »

In post 280, Aronis wrote:sorry, I'm town. I can't scumslip.

Heartbreaking, truly!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 268, elusive wrote:Things I know about: female emotional\psychological responses. And faking it

Ummmmmmm
All women don't act and respond to things the same way, which is what this is implying.
No. Bad.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 273, elusive wrote:My read on Tammy was a based on a cold read of her posts so far which was then followed up with meta data and then her reactions\behavior to being suspected. It's on her or her defenders to actually disprove data through evidence. Town usually tries to be helpful, especially since she reads me as innocent or leaning that way. Why wouldn't you work with your town or lean town reads?

Yeah, no.

At the moment I'm amused with how right you think you are and the way you're going about it. You're wrong, I know you're wrong, and right now I don't feel like defending myself as I'm a bit more interested in how other people read this right now. I know you have a bad meta read, and if you think I'm scum underperforming my scum capabilities, it's probably just because I'm town.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:22 am

Amusement is reason for this game to pick up! It has been a crawl!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh but I did tell you to look at team mafia signs and void if you want to see how I deal with a setup I don't understand. Did you do that?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:33 am

Post by elusive »

Nacho, I read her entrances not the whole games but that is what is relevant at this point. That was what was relevant. Also, stuff. But your comments seem to focus on the passive. What are her reads and her contributions so far?

Tammy, you should probably actually start playing the game instead of engaging in theatrics. You have scum and town read what are they?

Reactions are just as interesting although we have a slight lurker issue and I hope mods replace people who drag the game down.

Tammy link to what you're taking about.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 192, Tammy wrote:Early townish reads of varying degrees on Nacho, far side, lane, and kayp.

I think startfromtheheart concerns me the most, but I'm going to wait for the daykill confirmation.

It also just occurred to me that they might not have taken the other alignment empowered on the first go round to avoid something like this if they thought they might have a chance to take it again. This seems a bit silly though, and potentially wrong if there are no redos (I just looked and I didn't see a one-time only clause, so if I missed it never mind on all of this.) However, if there is no day kill, then that might help in narrowing the scum down.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh boy, you really should do a better meta dive of me if you're considering this theatrics.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:38 am

Tammy's even-keeled so far. :)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:39 am

Post by elusive »

Tammy,
And you should really provide reasons for reads, nearly 100 posts later and you're still relying on that wishy washy post to carry you?
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:40 am

In post 275, Aronis wrote:Pagetop!

We should talk! Although -
Fuel tank is a little empty after that 6 hour marathon last night. Probably same for you!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 290, elusive wrote:Tammy,
And you should really provide reasons for reads, nearly 100 posts later and you're still relying on that wishy washy post to carry you?

I feel like for someone who is meta diving me, you should be doing a better job because all you're doing is proving you know shit about my meta and your read is bad.

There is a forum entitled team mafia, like it's not hard to find.

You should probably give up on your cat pouncing game, you're swatting at air, and I'll do things in my own time and in my own way. I think that should be apparent by now.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:52 am

Post by elusive »

Oh great this game is going to be so fun, k I'll check in when I'm good and ready so don't expect much more from me until I feel like it because thats so fucking town.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:53 am

Post by elusive »

Tammy trying to make herself seem like a mouse instead of a player of repute or a big dog lol is funny. I do hate mice, they're disgusting.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

On an irrelevant note, I'm really digging the animal metaphors.

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:58 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Ruled by the benefic planet Jupiter, Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - ♐ Winston Churchill

Vote Count 1 - 4

• ♍ Tammy (3) (♏ Metal Sonic - ♌ elusive - ♐ Marquis)

♌ elusive (2) (♏ lane0168 - ♎ farside22)
    ♎ startfromtheheart (2) (♒ Ricastle - ♍ Tammy)
    ♐ Marquis (1) (♊ KayP)
    ♏ Metal Sonic (1) (♑ Mainez)
    ♏ lane0168 (0) (
    ♐ Marquis
    )

♓ Nachomamma8 (1) (♎ startfromtheheart)

Not Voting (2) ( ♓ Nachomamma8 - ♋ Aronis)

With twelve alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2015-07-14 18:05:00)
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:12 am

Post by KayP »

Hey there, everyone.

I'm sitting down to catch up right now.
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:29 am

Post by KayP »

Thoughts:

How did Ricastle come to the conclusion that the game is all-vanilla? This seems like inside information to me. I also don't get how he would know mafia didn't have pre-game talk... there's just a lot of info coming out of Ricastle that seems like maybe he assumed everyone knows because it's hard for him to separate himself from what he knows as mafia and what he should know as town.

I think farside is my strongest town read so far... claiming that opposite alignment empowerment thing basically just confirms that she is town if there's a night kill in the upcoming phase, right? Because if she was mafia that got "opposite alignment empowerment" it would mean she couldn't kill. How does this not just make her confirmed town?

I also think Tammy is pretty town for not understanding how things worked... I was confused myself, too, so that speaks to me. Plus, if she was mafia, wouldn't she have had to select an action thing already? So she would know how it works... unless she's faking ignorance, then Tammy is a good town pick for now.

Metal Sonic's reasonless vote on Tammy is highly suspect to me.

And yet there's something about Ricastle asking for explanations that sits with me wrong. It could just be confirmation bias from my read on him already, but something just seems "off" about the way he popped in to kind of stir the flames of three wagons at once.

So that's my catch up... sort of underwhelming. I assumed there'd be more to talk about in 12 pages but I guess not!

VOTE: Ricastle
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:33 am

Post by lane0168 »