Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by Patrick »

OK, let's see where it goes.
Unvote, vote: Adel.
I make that 3 on her and 4 on Sir Tornado. Anyone else switching votes, remember not to create a no lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:43 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Thanks Patrick! Good night as well.

Ero, the game has now been placed in your hands. You have absolute power over the outcome of this.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

I'm open to this, but can you go over why you want to lynch Adel again?

I'll admit that she's playing very differently from a previous game I played with her (Mini 455, in which she posted much more than she has here)...but she basically admitted that she's hunting scum by voting randomly and following all kinds of different bandwagons. Not sure what to make of that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:48 pm

Okay but could you unvote just before ? I'm really really afraid the mod will just hop in and go "oops time over!"
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:49 pm

Actually keep your vote for now I'll do it fast.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by Patrick »

Meh. It worries me that neither of our likely lynch candidates has claimed. But yeah, it's nearly 3 am so I can't hang about any longer. Just whatever you guys do, make sure someone is at 4 votes or more when the day ends.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

The mod said that in case of a tie whoever reached the count first will by lynched. If I unvote, Sir Tornado is still the lynch.

I think it's basically impossible to no lynch.

And we've still got an hour.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:52 pm

Basically she has been the most opportunistic player in the entire game, voting and bandwagonning kravhen until it died off. She keeps voting for people, then unvoting when it looks like their bandwagon becomes unpopular. Wash, rinse, repeat. It looks to me like she is trying to get different players to claim, then fails and goes after another one. The way she just hops around to put "pressure" has been a tactic I've seen her use as scum before. My vote on her is an educated one, I am pretty certain that we will not have bad news by voting her.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

Patrick wrote:Meh. It worries me that neither of our likely lynch candidates has claimed.
Yeah, and I really don't think Sir Tornado is even likely to check in before the deadline. Adel might.

I have to go to dinner soon but I promise I'll check in every so often. For now I will
unvote
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:55 pm

Adel wrote:
Blue Zebra wrote:
Adel wrote:Now when he continues to drop decent scum tells, people will be more more than likely to dismiss kravhen's posts as newbie noise and not mistake them genuine proof of scum. I think he is pretty close to lynch proof now.
The reason I don't think he's scum is that, besides the occasional scum tell, he is acting pro-town. If it continues the way it is now, he would not only make more occasional scum tells, but would also continue to act pro-town.

Is this the kind of posting the other players are referring to as "content"?
Blue Zebra wrote:
Adel wrote:It may be lazy of me, but I'm resorting to using my vote to pressure Blue Zebra into posting more. CTD parking his vote on BZ is a null tell for CTD and his replacement. I'm looking at the kindling and waiting for the fire to start.
Why pressure me rather than ABR? He needs to talk more, but doesn't have much pressure on him right now. Are you just voting for me because I already have votes on me?
I'm not pressuring ABR because I know him from previous games, and I have a feel for how he plays and I need less information to have an opinion of his scumminess. I'm watching him, and if I find something particularly scummy about him I won't hesitate to share. I am voting for you pretty much just because you already have votes, I think you could use the spotlight for a while.
And then OUT OF NOWHERE:
Adel wrote:
unvote: Haut Boy vote:Albert B. Rampage

I could support the Sir Tornado wagon as well. I do not support lynching Haut Boy today.
This is contradictory, she says she knows me well yet pulls a stunt like this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:55 pm

Dude, Ero, vote Adel man...
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

All right, I'm up for it.

Vote: Adel
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:02 pm

Fantastic. Before deadline hits, I want to remind everyone that if Adel turns up scum, I still may be scum bussing a partner. I mean after what she pulled in that newbe game and the evidence in this game, I would have went after her as both town or scum.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

I don't actually think Adel is scum. The only real scummy thing she has done so far is unvoting Haut Boy and then saying she is not going to join my bandwagon when, in fact she
had
increased my chances of getting lynched considerably by simply unvoting HB... but I am not sure after that... the problem is, that Adel is making a lot of crazy plays like this in most of the games I am with her; it seems like a new trademark for her. I believe she changed her playstyle from her earlier saner version because she kept getting NKed on N1 everytime. This will probably keep getting her lynched D1 most of the time.

NabNab is probably innocent. ABR seems innocent too. When I went to bed after my exchange with ABR, I was thinking may be Patrick is scum (because Patrick voted me for an extremely silly reason -- that I was not voting anyone -- and kept his vote there), but I am not sure now after the last two pages.

I don't have much time right now, but if I am lynched at deadline, you should take look at Blue Zebra's jump on my wagon in 414 -- absolutely without any reason at all, and how Kravhen voted me in 458 (for which I would like to see his explanation even if I do get lynched, so someone please ask him that tomorrow)

I stick to Kravhen being scum at deadline.

Vote: Kravhen
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:18 pm

And I maintain that both kravhen and Sir T are innocent.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

I can't see how Kravhen can be innocent.

And, I am ever weary of any bandwagon started by ABR. Good scumhunter as he may be, he does tend to mislynch obviously pro-town people even while he is town himself (I am not saying Adel is obvious pro-town, but her behaviour in this game seems to be in sync with her behaviour elsewhere...).

However, unless there is a miracle, I see either me or Adel getting lynched... and I am town, while Adel, I think is not scum either.
I'm back!
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

I'm rather surprised that you would vote for kravhen...he strikes me as pretty pro-town.

You certainly did stick to your word of voting toward the end of the day, though.
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by deadscilent »

hmm...

FOS:

SirT-- for his bogus suspicions.

Kravhen seems so protown, Is he just trying to defend his scum buddey?

hmm.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by camisade »

Wow 3 pages fast. I'll read & post comments tomorrow.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:24 pm

Post by kravhen »

Has the deadline passed already??
What's the vote count? Do we have a couple people hanging at L-2 votes, or someone is at L-1 and dies at deadline or someone already has enough votes to be lynched before deadline?

Unvote

Vote: Adel

Seems like I'm rekindling with my early early game vote/gut feeling/suspicion.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:35 pm

Post by Adel »

meh. As it turns out I really suck at mafia. I'm like a verbose Village Idiot that people occasionally seem to think makes sense. That I make sense. I probably don't sometimes.

meh.

Should I claim? nah.

Am I dead?

Is Sir T scum? probably not.

Is Haut Boy scum? probably not.

Is ABR scum? YES.

The outrageous things he said about me in other games were outrageous lies. My interaction with ABR has been made up of my sanest words so far. Totally accurate= my side. Huge lies=his side I used to think he was just young and insecure, now I respect him more since I now think his chosen mindset occupies the same coordinates as the "winning mindset" best described by the book
Tiger Chess
. ABR- if you haven't read it, you will totally dig it.

A look into my current playstyle:

Observation 1- Day 1 votes in daystart games are no more accurate than random voting.
Observation 2- In games where a mislynch occurs on Day 1, typically three patterns occur. In the first case a single large wagon exists, with gradual and consistent attraction of votes. The graph of "votes on player" against "post number" shows this shape as a shallow curve with spiky noise at either end. In the second case, two wagons are about even with each other over the 50-150 posts preceding the lynch. Of the two wagons, the wagon that was formed last would have been a mislynch about 80% of the time, while the wagon that was formed first would have been a mislynch about 65% of the time. In the third case there are several wagons that seem to compete with each other in series, that a rapid collection on one player gives the majority to lynch. Of the set of all games that share this shape, ~90% are a mislynch!

This is why I am innocent, and the biggest proponent of it is (ABR) is scum.

How does Adel think? In colors and shapes. If you have ever seen the introductory credits to Bjorks movie
dancer in the dark
those animations are a portrait of my innerscape. If you understand that Jules Olinski and Rothko were speaking the same visual language, and pretty much in the same way, you have a model of how I think in that connection. I am an artist, a painter. I have to translate the ideas I store as colors and shapes into words in order to communicate, and that takes a lot of effort. I am almost handicapped by the form of our language in the symbols it uses and how it associates information. Words in sound or in letters has trouble making much sense to me. Math came much easier, but is still a challenge. I've never learned a second language despite 10 years spent in classrooms because I do not seem capable of it. When I learned to spell in Russian, I discover that I no longer could spell in English with any of the accuracy I used to- like from an 8th grade level down to a 4th grade level. So I have trouble communicating. My wave of votes in series (er, vote-hopping) was a fluttering that was supposed to fan the flames of my analysis in shapes and colors. This post is the result.

My death should be a one-4-one with Albert's. I am cool with dying so long as he does tomorrow.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:36 pm

Post by Adel »

unvote vote: Albert B. Rampage
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Isn't this day over yet?
I'm back!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 pm

Post by Adel »

Our mod set a deadline for a Friday night. Tuesday night would probably have been a safer night. Who really knows where they will be at 11pm Friday night more than a day or two beforehand, unless there is something really special planned?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:03 am

Post by Patrick »

Sir Tornado wrote:When I went to bed after my exchange with ABR, I was thinking may be Patrick is scum (because Patrick voted me for an extremely silly reason -- that I was not voting anyone -- and kept his vote there),
Misrepresentation of why I voted you. I didn't, and still don't like your attack on kravhen. I also don't think you've been very constructive since then.

The fact that you weren't voting until very recently is interesting. I found that to be odd play from you regardless of alignment, but even moreso if you're scum, in which case I'd expect you to have been voting someone in an attempt to save yourself. Haut Boy would have been the obvious counterwagon most of the way, after that Adel would have been the obvious counterwagon, but you've voted neither. If you turn up scum at some point, I'd look back over this and wonder why you didn't further the Haut Boy wagon to save yourself, and one reason could be that you two are scum together, although that assumes we've been good enough to get two scum wagoned right near the end (and then bad enough to let them both off). But your lack of self preservation here strikes me as slightly townish. I think we've lynched Adel, and the fact that we didn't get a claim still bothers me. But I guess we're stuck with it now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”