Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:19 am

Post by elusive »

So looking at Tammy's last two completed town games:

1. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=58816
2. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6452665

Her town game whether town PR or town vanilla seems to be more: direct, active, and confident in her reads\votes. Here she started off as passive, hesitant, used the "don't understand" card to stall more active play and is pinging as off.

VOTE: Tammy

Re: Drama - I think I should have taken a break between the last game and this new set as their kind of blending together and being harangued gets tiring.

Marquis, I'm not a fan of wishy washy reads either. If you have a read, give a clear explanation and vote for it.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:58 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Love triumphs over all for this sign, which is ruled by the heart and operates from this dimension too. Leo's are born fortunate. Charismatic and positive-thinking they attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humour. Once a Lion is committed to a relationship, they are totally devoted and faithful. Should their heart or trust be broken they never forgive or forget. When a relationship breaks down (even a long standing one) they can disappear into the sunset without a backward look. Leos can cut ties, and leave others heartbroken, but usually there is a good reason why they have broken a tryst. For a Leo, when a relationship is over, really over, it is over for good.

"Inactivity is death." - ♌ Benito Mussolini

Vote Count 1 - 3

• ♌ elusive (2) (♏ lane0168 - ♎ farside22)
    ♍ Tammy (2) (♏ Metal Sonic - ♌ elusive)
    ♎ startfromtheheart (2) (♒ Ricastle - ♍ Tammy)

♐ Marquis (1) (♊ KayP -
    ♎ startfromtheheart
    )
    ♏ Metal Sonic (1) (♑ Mainez)
    ♏ lane0168 (1) (♐ Marquis)
    ♓ Nachomamma8 (1) (♎ startfromtheheart)
    ♒ Ricastle (0) (
    ♏ Metal Sonic
    )
    ♋ Aronis (0) (
    ♌ elusive
    )

Not Voting (2) (
    ♍ Tammy
    - ♓ Nachomamma8 - ♋ Aronis)

With twelve alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2015-07-14 18:05:00)
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Mainez »

In post 223, elusive wrote:
Mainez, I think you said you were over analyzing things. You are. I suggest you find something real to talk about instead of, like lane, trying to drag the game into insipid nonsense. I did answer Lane's questions or found them to be misleading and bad.

OR tell me what town mindset you're asking this question from.
What is the thought process behind it? Where does it lead? To what read does the question help you with and do you usually think that on page 5 of a game where players still aren't sure of the setup spec, there is a reason to over question an theory that was shot down quite quickly? No, tell me and don't BS some easy one size fits all answer - tell me specifically what your goal is through this questioning.

Then, lane and Mainez:

Please link to games where within 9 pages of a game either of you had a solid scum read and got it lynched (and therefore were correct).

Finally, again my Wiki is pretty well built - go and look through some of my games. If you still have questions at that point and they aren't fruitless then go ahead and ask.

Otherwise at this nascent stage in the game, both of you are being really particular in what you're ignoring and what you're focusing on and what you're focusing on is quite irrelevant.

what the actual??????

you post didn't make sense to me. i don't get why there's risk involved in doing the daykill and what PR stuff you were talking. my interpretation was that you were saying that it is more likely for scum to hit a PR with that daykill as opposed to when they use the daykill in the future. this, doesn't make sense to me. like for real. i was trying to understand your train of thought so don't come bullshit with me with this string of questions. i did say i might have been over-analysing things but no, looking at your response, this is not looking like town.

i just got my wiki up, you can refer to it. i only have 3 completed games, all of which were scum.
i'll skim through your games to see if this is how you usually play.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Mainez »

btw, i don't really trust meta. but i'll still skim through your games to see if this is your so-called play style.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:53 am

Post by elusive »

No.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

i agree with elusive('s explanation for her vote on tammy)

thanks elusive

science and progress!
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Tammy »

It's actually pretty bad for metal sonic to agree with those reasons for a vote on me when all of those things are hallmarks of my town game.

People have been trying to get me a title with waffles in it for about a year now because uncertainty is a pretty defining aspect of me.

You've compared apples to oranges here. That first game is a normal, of course I'm not going to have any confusion over the setup. I didn't play any card, I straight up didn't understand. You can refer to the recent tm signs and voids to see me interacting with a setup I don't understand.

Anyway, I don't have time to really respond, and I'm kinda interested in how nacho assesses the meta read on me and what I've done here, or if he does at all, as all of that will help be firm up that read.

But i really don't think I've been too uncertain or hesitant. I have some town reads and a scum read, and I think I'm off to a pretty good start.

Although I will say you can't get a good meta read from such a small sample size, and definitely not if you don't look at both alignments.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 231, Tammy wrote:It's actually pretty bad for metal sonic to agree with those reasons for a vote on me when all of those things are hallmarks of my town game.

no

i just didnt bother to explain my vote
oopsies! haha!

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Ricastle »

Tammy, reason for the vote on start?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

hey elusive i just spent 5 hours making my nice wiki which is a heavenly paradise for meta divers

please be invited
oopsies! haha!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 225, elusive wrote:So looking at Tammy's last two completed town games:

1. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=58816
2. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6452665

Her town game whether town PR or town vanilla seems to be more: direct, active, and confident in her reads\votes. Here she started off as passive, hesitant, used the "don't understand" card to stall more active play and is pinging as off.

VOTE: Tammy

Re: Drama - I think I should have taken a break between the last game and this new set as their kind of blending together and being harangued gets tiring.

Marquis, I'm not a fan of wishy washy reads either. If you have a read, give a clear explanation and vote for it.

This is deperate and ugly and should be voted.

In post 230, Metal Sonic wrote:i agree with elusive('s explanation for her vote on tammy)

thanks elusive

science and progress!

You are scum this game, aren't you. :neutral:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:43 am

Post by elusive »

Tammy, if you have any counter examples (since you have a lot of topics) where you enter this way as scum you should link them. I did actually look at four total games for you (town) where it was true. My first and best game on here (newbie game) I figure it out through meta diving and help and since then two things work really well for me: 1. meta reads 2. once a scum flips interactions (unless there is heavy lurking which messes with a game).

Farside, you have no reasoning or a case so unless you're aligned with Tammy - as town you should be checking her meta as compared to what she's saying about it . Do you have any counter examples or are you just engaging in BS? You trying to FOS me and MS in the same breath is actually repulsive because of the lack of thinking behind it and the easy targeting. I don't have patience for people who lack purpose.

MetalSonic, I already meta-ed you for the Ori game and already put my thoughts out about your play style there, although having it organized in a Wiki is helpful in general.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:50 am

Post by elusive »

Spoiler:
In post 226, RedCoyote wrote:

Love triumphs over all for this sign, which is ruled by the heart and operates from this dimension too. Leo's are born fortunate. Charismatic and positive-thinking they attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humour. Once a Lion is committed to a relationship, they are totally devoted and faithful. Should their heart or trust be broken they never forgive or forget. When a relationship breaks down (even a long standing one) they can disappear into the sunset without a backward look. Leos can cut ties, and leave others heartbroken, but usually there is a good reason why they have broken a tryst. For a Leo, when a relationship is over, really over, it is over for good.

"Inactivity is death." - ♌ Benito Mussolini

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:55 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Prodding Nacho and KayP.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 231, Tammy wrote:It's actually pretty bad for metal sonic to agree with those reasons for a vote on me when all of those things are hallmarks of my town game.

People have been trying to get me a title with waffles in it for about a year now because uncertainty is a pretty defining aspect of me.

You've compared apples to oranges here. That first game is a normal, of course I'm not going to have any confusion over the setup. I didn't play any card, I straight up didn't understand. You can refer to the recent tm signs and voids to see me interacting with a setup I don't understand.

Anyway, I don't have time to really respond, and I'm kinda interested in how nacho assesses the meta read on me and what I've done here, or if he does at all, as all of that will help be firm up that read.

But i really don't think I've been too uncertain or hesitant. I have some town reads and a scum read, and I think I'm off to a pretty good start.

Although I will say you can't get a good meta read from such a small sample size, and definitely not if you don't look at both alignments.

VOTE: tammy
i'm so so sooo sorry u rolled scum :(
link in bio
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:06 am

Post by elusive »

Tammy, in ISO I also don't see you doing the daykill plan. So daykill me, girl. :)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 240, elusive wrote:Tammy, in ISO I also don't see you doing the daykill plan. So daykill me, girl. :)

Reread my ISO, it's in my first post, and for someone who got frustrated at people for not reading I'm just going to go Nyah Nyah because lane already called me out for not daykilling and I already pointed out to him I did.

Also, I'm not going to meta defend myself yet. I'm interested in what other people say. I happen to know this is my town game and I'm town here. So so so sorry to disappoint marquis.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:37 am

Post by elusive »

Link two your last four completed scum games, thanks.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Tammy »

I am somewhat amused elusive seems to think she's caught me though, I'm already feelin a certain sense of smugness coming on.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:38 am

Post by elusive »

Also you're right, I didn't look at your first post but you entered a little late.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:39 am

Post by elusive »

In post 243, Tammy wrote:I am somewhat amused elusive seems to think she's caught me though, I'm already feelin a certain sense of smugness coming on.

Link to your last 4 completed scum games, hun.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 242, elusive wrote:Link two your last four completed scum games, thanks.

Sure, click Tammy, and have a field day going through user topics.

Oops did you think you actually caught me. Bzzzt. Nope.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 245, elusive wrote:
In post 243, Tammy wrote:I am somewhat amused elusive seems to think she's caught me though, I'm already feelin a certain sense of smugness coming on.

Link to your last 4 completed scum games, hun.

H gosh, I'm sorry did you think you'd badger me into doing what you wanted.

Sorry, I don't do well with your kind of attitude. I'd rather be mislynched.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:40 am

Post by elusive »

Oh lol this isn't your town game, silly girl. I already did look through your topics and you're lying about your meta :) I just wanted to see if were going to be cooperative or at least fake it but I guess not :)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:42 am

Post by elusive »

Awww, what attitude don't you like? People politely asking you to be cooperative?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”