Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by lane0168 »

@mod I swear I'm not trying to fuck this tag thing up. I'm sorry
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Marquis »

i'm not getting to this tonight. will try to jump in tomorrow (or, technically, today)
link in bio
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 199, lane0168 wrote:@elusive... not a big fan of scum reads or answering questions or acknowledging pressure? That's cool.

Farside has this way too easy right now. I'm sorry far. I'm with you. But what if you lied?

I don't feel like I have this easy.

Still scum reading elusive.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:09 am

Post by elusive »

In post 199, lane0168 wrote:@elusive... not a big fan of scum reads or answering questions or acknowledging pressure? That's cool.

Farside has this way too easy right now. I'm sorry far. I'm with you. But what if you lied?

lane, try reading my posts before open if your mouth and coming off like a moron. I answered both your question.

I'm town and don't really care for people who interact Wo reading or content.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:39 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 203, elusive wrote:

lane, try reading my posts before open if your mouth and coming off like a moron. I answered both your question.

Lol wow that was aggressive.

Call me a moron but that's the extent of elusives answer to my question about marquis. I asked him because he vote marquis and then said we should all target the scummiest player. Was just asking if he still thought marquis was scummiest. He never addressed me cause he's scared.

@elusive, in case I really am a moron, can you show me where you answered about marquis?

And are you still not a fan of scumreads? Cause so far I've got that tammy pinged you as off, and you're scare of farside brevet l because she's calm, which seriously, what the hell would she blow up about? Pretty sure she will when provoked. Sleepy bear deal haha
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:40 am

Post by lane0168 »

And please start your response with @lane or a variation of that so I know you're answering
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:50 am

Post by lane0168 »

Wait. Hold up on that I'll try again. I really hate when people don't read the shit that's actually there. Brb
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:57 am

Post by lane0168 »

Ok. Yeah, no I don't see the answer to marquis.

So please start your answer with my name so I read it, in case I really did miss it
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:26 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 200, lane0168 wrote:@mod I swear I'm not trying to fuck this tag thing up. I'm sorry

No worries. I encourage you to use the preview button more often though.

Aries are fire signs and those born under this element are regarded in astrology as adventurous, active and outgoing. It won't matter where you go or how remote or unusual it is - from the Outback to the Antarctic - you can be sure that an Aries has been there before you (or at the very least you will meet one along the way!) Aries is a uniquely naive sign. Although they are independent, outgoing and assertive they are also surprisingly trusting, often innocently walking into the lion's den at times. No matter what upheaval, challenge or triumph they confront - an Aries has a wonderful ability to bounce back. Their faith in life and the future remains untouched by hardship. Their gift is that they are always children at heart and the world is always a magical place for them. Many famous sports people are born under this sign. Aries is regarded as the most physical sign and because of its Mar's rulership; it is also one of the most highly charged masculine energy signs in astrology. No wonder women born under Aries are forceful, dynamic and aggressive, and as a result these Aries women frequently find themselves with dilemmas surrounding their romantic relationships. For them, a man has to be a 'real man' to deal with an Aries woman, otherwise she intimidates him. And conversely for the Aries male, a woman has to be a real woman to deal with him, because he is looking for many balancing component traits (his true feminine side) in his partner. She has to run the gamut in his support system, from the Aries man's best friend, true companion, through to his muse, and yet she must never ever answer him back!

"Man is a genius when he is dreaming." - ♈ Akira Kurosawa

Vote Count 1 - 2

• ♐ Marquis (2) (♊ KayP - ♎ startfromtheheart)
    ♌ elusive (2) (♏ lane0168 - ♎ farside22)

♒ Ricastle (1) (
    ♎ farside22
    - ♏ Metal Sonic)
    ♋ Aronis (1) (♌ elusive -
    ♏ lane0168
    )
    ♎ startfromtheheart (1) (♒ Ricastle)
    ♏ Metal Sonic (1) (♑ Mainez)
    ♏ lane0168 (1) (♐ Marquis)

Not Voting (3) (♍ Tammy - ♓ Nachomamma8 - ♋ Aronis)

With twelve alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2015-07-14 18:05:00)
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 154, farside22 wrote:Nacho: how much do you remember from the last run of this game?
Same question to Aronis

I remember it pretty well. I didn't really follow it very much after I died though.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:54 am

Post by elusive »

In post 207, lane0168 wrote:Ok. Yeah, no I don't see the answer to marquis.

So please start your answer with my name so I read it, in case I really did miss it

I answered your questions about nacho and my thinking behind the plan to all target one player for daykill which Tammy also seemed to not be reading. Two people not reading carefully is enough. Don't bother asking me questions if you haven't read what I already wrote.

As for your question about Marquis, it was stupid and irrelevant since if I were scumreading him rather then following the plan to pick a random player for daykill, you would know it through content.

I do what I want, roll with it or jump off a bridge with the other squirrels.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:12 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 203, elusive wrote:

Ok so did you answer both my questions? Or did you answer 1 and find the other irrelevant. I was only asking if you wanted to daykill scum players and daykilled marquis if he was your biggest scum read. Which you couldn't and didn't answer.

The other squirrels? I'm alone in the push backed by a vote from farside. Don't know if that's still where she wants her vote or not, but either way, who are the other squirrels?

I don't know why more people aren't voting elusive btw.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:24 am

Post by elusive »

Re: stupid questions.

You asked about Nacho and you asked about my thoughts re the daykill plan which I already quoted\discussed\have not interest in rehashing because I think there isn't anything there to actually question and rather you're wasting time trying to look busy when in actuality you're grasping at straws.

Once I have an unfavorable opinion of someone and they continue to twist my words my responses become...let's call it abrasive.

People, other then scum or derp town, don't vote me in general.

Here is a little primer on mafia since you seem to be lacking the basics and maybe need a spin in the Newbie queue:
1. Each player is different and if you find something different about them, go on their Wiki or look through their topics and run some meta data
2. Before asking repetitive questions or ones that are answered, ask yourself, "Does this make sense? Should I ISO the player and see if the response is already answered since its only day one and I have only 9 pages to wade through? Am I going to come off as a tryhard scumtard doofus when I attempt to tunnel a player for something while ignoring more obvious people who have done less?"
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by startfromtheheart »

Heheheheheheehehe

VOTE: Nachomamma

^Let's talk about him
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

Elusive - I did read your post. I didn't realize that's what you meant, but it makes sense now.

I guess they didn't take a day kill?

VOTE: startfromtheheart
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 212, elusive wrote:Re: stupid questions.

You asked about Nacho and you asked about my thoughts re the daykill plan which I already quoted\discussed\have not interest in rehashing because I think there isn't anything there to actually question and rather you're wasting time trying to look busy when in actuality you're grasping at straws.

Once I have an unfavorable opinion of someone and they continue to twist my words my responses become...let's call it abrasive.

Here is a little primer on mafia since you seem to be lacking the basics and maybe need a spin in the Newbie queue:
1. Each player is different and if you find something different about them, go on their Wiki or look through their topics and run some meta data
2. Before asking repetitive questions or ones that are answered, ask yourself, "Does this make sense? Should I ISO the player and see if the response is already answered since its only day one and I have only 9 pages to wade through? Am I going to come off as a tryhard scumtard doofus when I attempt to tunnel a player for something while ignoring more obvious people who have done less?"

This is scum or quite possibly the worst town play of all time.

A) I didn't ask about your thoughts on the daykill plan, I asked you if marquis was your boat scumread. A question that is seemingly too difficult to answer.

B) twist your words. Please elusive, quote me one time where I twist your words.

C) do you think farside is scum or derptown?

D) I'm not trying to look busy. I am busy

E) are you really going to try that hard to make me look like I'm a terrible player? You're just trying to call me shit whIle being completely shit.

Elusive is so scum it hurts... or so terrible town it almost makes me want to binge eat
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Quote your answer to the marquis question or apologize.

Lol @ more obvious people. If they are more obvious why don't you have your scum reads out on them... is aronis the obvious one to you?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

VOTE: tammy
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 217, Metal Sonic wrote:VOTE: tammy

Huh?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I'd love to hear the explanations for these last three votes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 209, Aronis wrote:
In post 154, farside22 wrote:Nacho: how much do you remember from the last run of this game?
Same question to Aronis

I remember it pretty well. I didn't really follow it very much after I died though.

Do you think taking the day kill is the best thing for scum?

In post 215, lane0168 wrote:
In post 212, elusive wrote:Re: stupid questions.

This is scum or quite possibly the worst town play of all time.

A) I didn't ask about your thoughts on the daykill plan, I asked you if marquis was your boat scumread. A question that is seemingly too difficult to answer.

B) twist your words. Please elusive, quote me one time where I twist your words.

C) do you think farside is scum or derptown?

D) I'm not trying to look busy. I am busy

E) are you really going to try that hard to make me look like I'm a terrible player? You're just trying to call me shit whIle being completely shit.

Elusive is so scum it hurts... or so terrible town it almost makes me want to binge eat

Wth? I did nothing derpy this game.

In post 217, Metal Sonic wrote:VOTE: tammy

That vote is bad. You need to explain.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Mainez »

sorry i've been busy with the marathon games, will catch up in a bit!
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Mainez »

so... regarding the exchange between elusive and lane, i think elusive looks pretty bad in it because lane was indeed asking a simple question that elusive failed to answer. and i didn't say why elusive had to get so worked up and stuff lol.

elusive kinda answered my question in her/his (?) reply to tammy but not exactly too so i'll have to clarify something:

elusive, were you saying that there is a higher chance of scum shooting a PR with the random daykill as opposed to the scum using the daykill in the later part of the day(s)?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:47 am

Post by elusive »

In post 89, elusive wrote:Ok, now I get what Ricastle meant by "popcorn" the daykill...although being clear usually helps:

daykill: Marquis

In post 210, elusive wrote:As for your question about Marquis, it was stupid and irrelevant since if
I were scumreading him rather then following the plan to pick a random player for daykill, you would know it through content

At this point, Marquis has all of 7 posts. (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7000359)

Anyone trying to claim scum reads on page 5 of a game with this few posts is lying. Anyone trying to push for scum claims from within that few posts (7) is lying or has an agenda. Unsurprisingly Marquis scumreads lane so therefore I suspect Lane has an agenda.

What I know of Marquis he's not a player who can be read within 7 posts so yeah. Let's continue the BS train. Now lane apologize for being annoying.

Mainez, I think you said you were over analyzing things. You are. I suggest you find something real to talk about instead of, like lane, trying to drag the game into insipid nonsense. I did answer Lane's questions or found them to be misleading and bad.

OR tell me what town mindset you're asking this question from.
What is the thought process behind it? Where does it lead? To what read does the question help you with and do you usually think that on page 5 of a game where players still aren't sure of the setup spec, there is a reason to over question an theory that was shot down quite quickly? No, tell me and don't BS some easy one size fits all answer - tell me specifically what your goal is through this questioning.

Then, lane and Mainez:

Please link to games where within 9 pages of a game either of you had a solid scum read and got it lynched (and therefore were correct).

Finally, again my Wiki is pretty well built - go and look through some of my games. If you still have questions at that point and they aren't fruitless then go ahead and ask.

Otherwise at this nascent stage in the game, both of you are being really particular in what you're ignoring and what you're focusing on and what you're focusing on is quite irrelevant.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Marquis »

i'm leaning elusive-scum but not too confident in it.

:( oops. sorry!
link in bio

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”