kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by kravhen »

You're barking up the wrong tree with me
Sure... ( Hey thats what you did to me in my analysis too, don't YOU start being hipocrit, now eh? )
though that could be a plausible theory for others who went after DS
I thought Adel's theory was based on your behavior mostly. IF anything, her theory could be plausible for ANYONE that have gone after DS,
including
you.

Basically you say "sure your theory is right, but only if im not included!"
What makes you so special? I think of all the people who voted for DS you're the only one that sent scum vibes. That's how special I see you.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by Adel »

camisade wrote: I was being serious. I don't dislike joke votes, but I don't think I really "get" the humor cuz none of the stuff seems very funny to me.

I'm going to
Vote: Albert B. Rampage
because he does nothing but confuse me and I want answers for his odd behavior.
I looked at camisade's 15 posts, and this is the most recent statement resembling an opinion on someone. He posted it on July 21- 18 days ago!

Totally lurking. And seems willing to let the day drag on until a deadline, and the probable mislynch that would probably result. The wagon on HB isn't very strong, so I don't think my suspicion of cam clears HB at all.

FoS: camisade
Stop lurking and start posting. I encourage everyone else to take a closer look at camisade.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by kravhen »

kravhen wrote:Also, i wanna hear more from camisade. Sometimes scum start to slowly post less and less when there's a deadline and slowly vanish from our sight.
Apparently, I concur.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by Adel »

In my experience it takes more than one polite post to flush a lurker. The only completed game I've played with ABR was one where I was scum and I really led the town Day 1 in flushing lurkers, so I've been hesitant to repeat any of those arguments from that game here, even though I honestly believe in many of them.

ABR: what do you think of camisade? What do you think we should we do about his lurking before the deadline?
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

IMO, this whole damn game needs a kick in the pants. Camisade is trailing off, BZ hasn't posted in 4 days, Erotomachia is also quite gone, ABR has yet to post content, and Pickem hasn't beaten nearly as much shit as he said he would.

Mod:
Please prod all those you feel would be appropriate to prod.

FOS: Albert, Camisade
for having the most suspicious behavior of all our lurkers.

I'm also finding Sir T's play in this game to be pretty scummy. He's basically avoided posting real content this whole game. He started out by focusing only on the chess game with Adel, then switched to flat out attacking Kravhen with rehashed arguments. I have yet to see anything original from him, and I still don't like the way he explained his playstyle.

Unvote; Vote: Sir Tornado
(My vote will probably do more good if it's on a player who's actually playing)
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

kravhen wrote:I thought Adel's theory was based on your behavior mostly. IF anything, her theory could be plausible for ANYONE that have gone after DS, including you.

Basically you say "sure your theory is right, but only if im not included!"
What makes you so special? I think of all the people who voted for DS you're the only one that sent scum vibes. That's how special I see you.
Okay, then let me clarify my statement. It is a plausible theory, though from my view, it is wrong when applied to me, obviously. From Adel's view, though, it is plausible for anyone.

Look at who else has voted DS (Adel, Erotomachia, pickem, me, AND you, kravhen) and go through how they got there before you specifically denounce me as scummy. I will be doing this too, next time I get a chance to post here.
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Pickem hasn't beaten nearly as much shit as he said he would.

There is very little shit beating needed right now.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:21 pm

Post by kravhen »

Look at who else has voted DS (Adel, Erotomachia, pickem, me, AND you, kravhen) and go through how they got there before you specifically denounce me as scummy. I will be doing this too, next time I get a chance to post here.
First, yes I know I voted you, no need to put emphasis on my name, i have never, unlike you, excluded myself from anything. I'm comfortable with what I've done.

Secondly, I'm already aware of how the votes got on DS. I think if you ask me to take a look at the votes, then logically it would mean you already have done so and have found some juicy information to share with the rest of us, or else I wouldn't see why you want me to look there without reason.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:01 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Adel wrote:In my experience it takes more than one polite post to flush a lurker. The only completed game I've played with ABR was one where I was scum and I really led the town Day 1 in flushing lurkers, so I've been hesitant to repeat any of those arguments from that game here, even though I honestly believe in many of them.

ABR: what do you think of camisade? What do you think we should we do about his lurking before the deadline?
I think we should VOTE camisade. Useless player...
NabakovNabakov wrote:ABR has yet to post content
NO U
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:20 am

Post by Atticus »

"Deadline in just over a day"
Vote Count

deadscilent
(1):
Erotomachia

Blue Zebra
(1):
Albert B. Rampage

Sir Tornado
(2):
Patrick, Nabakov

Albert B.Rampage
(1):
camisade

Haut Boy
(3):
deadscilent, Adel, kravhen

Not Voting (4): pickemgenius, Haut Boy Blue Zebra, Sir Tornado,

Sending prods

Deadline is Friday, August 10th, 11:00 PM, EST.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:22 am

Bah whatever, can't afford a no-lynch.

Unvote, vote Haut Boy
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:49 am

Post by camisade »

I've been lurking and not commenting because I haven't really anything comment worthy. It feels like the same people keep rehashing the same arguements at a different page and the same answers are given. I honestly don't understand why HB is so scummy.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Adel wrote:In my experience it takes more than one polite post to flush a lurker. The only completed game I've played with ABR was one where I was scum and I really led the town Day 1 in flushing lurkers, so I've been hesitant to repeat any of those arguments from that game here, even though I honestly believe in many of them.

I think we should VOTE camisade. Useless player...
NabakovNabakov wrote:ABR has yet to post content
NO U
And you've been contributing so much. :roll:
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Haut Boy »

kravhen wrote:Sure... ( Hey thats what you did to me in my analysis too, don't YOU start being
a hypocrite
, now eh? )
Oops, missed this on my last post. Point taken. (And correction mine, in italics. It's amazing how many times on this site I've seen that word misspelled.)
NabakovNabakov wrote: will Unvote, Vote: DeadScilent because she has said even less (just a random vote). I will go one step further by actually giving her a topic and asking her to comment on who she feels is most scummy at this point.
As far as I can tell, this was a random vote, just like Erotomachia's.
pickemgenius wrote:Vote: DS

FOS: Camisade
In context, this seems to be random as well, though more for the purpose of rebuilding the game's momentum.

Your vote seems legit, kravhen.

Adel voted DS for being cutesy. I don't see anything wrong with Adel's vote (page 14, and a deeper explanation on 15).

My vote, as I explained before was a pressure vote. Depending on how one looks at it, I either strategically unvoted or prematurely unvoted.
kravhen wrote:Secondly, I'm already aware of how the votes got on DS. I think if you ask me to take a look at the votes, then logically it would mean you already have done so and have found some juicy information to share with the rest of us, or else I wouldn't see why you want me to look there without reason.
I actually had to go back and look myself, if you didn't catch the last line of my last post. I do admit that my unvote looks the scummiest, but it seems like people are grasping for straws at this point, with the deadline looming over us.

Haha, speaking of which, it looks like I'll be dead at deadline anyway~♥
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:34 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

NabakovNabakov wrote:He started out by focusing only on the chess game with Adel, then switched to flat out attacking Kravhen with rehashed arguments. I have yet to see anything original from him, and I still don't like the way he explained his playstyle.
Chess game discussion was in the random stage...

What do you mean by rehashed arguments? No one had made any of those arguments in this game before me.

So, in what way would you like me to explain my playstyle?
I'm back!
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

Vote: Sir Tornado

I'd prefer that he be lynched rather than Haut Boy.

Erotomachia has been defending a few people, but doesn't seem particularly suspicious of anyone. Looks like buddying up and disinterest in scumhunting.
FoS: Erotomachia

@camisade: Who are your current suspicions, and who do you want lynched right now?
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:59 am

Post by pickemgenius »

I'll be in Hawaii for 10 days starting August 9th (tomorrow).

I should have access, but like not alot of time to post stuff.

I would love to
not
be replaced.

and
Vote: Haut Boy
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

This is your generic Townie claim.

This is the realization that I'm most likely to die, whether by lynch or by deadline.

That said, another thing I missed:
kravhen wrote:First, yes I know I voted you, no need to put emphasis on my name, i have never, unlike you, excluded myself from anything. I'm comfortable with what I've done.
I meant you voted DS, not me. Minor oversight on your part that I forgot to correct.

Adel is probably town. My reading on kravhen is going to the anti-town side not because of OMGUS, but because he's really grasping for straws. It could be because of deadline, or it could be because he's searching for any reason to get someone lynched. For deadscilent, I'm stuck between VI and anti-town. Currently, nobody else is doing anything significant on my radar.

Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

Sorry, I should have posted V/LA...I didn't realize I would be away so long. I posted in my other game this morning, so now I have time to read the last few pages of this game.

Before I post, I'll
unvote: deadscilent
because that vote was random and I'd like to put more thought into my next vote before the deadline.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

camisade wrote: It feels like the same people keep rehashing the same arguements at a different page and the same answers are given.
This doesn't help. Stating that the game is going nowhere does not lead us anywhere. Posts like this really annoy me. They remind me of games on other sites I've played in which people immediately vote for a no lynch because "no discussion has occurred." Of course, no discussion can ever occur unless people take the initiative to start it. It becomes a vicious cycle.

As I understand it, the case against Haut Boy relies on post #373 (in which he unvoted deadscilent). I thought Haut Boy unvoted her because she was branded the VI by Nabakov. He certainly wasn't the first to do so. Although the reason he gave is that she had given him an answer...which consisted solely of her "guarantee" that she's a townie. That's the disconnect between Haut Boy's unvote and the reason he says he unvoted. It doesn't seem like a huge deal to me, though.

I'll be here tonight and all day tomorrow.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by Patrick »

Deadline closing in. I think I prefer a Sir Tornado lynch to an Haut Boy lynch, so I'll keep my vote where it is. As it is, Haut Boy would be lynched if deadline hit us now. I don't see any particularly special case against Haut Boy though.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Sir Tornado wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:He started out by focusing only on the chess game with Adel, then switched to flat out attacking Kravhen with rehashed arguments. I have yet to see anything original from him, and I still don't like the way he explained his playstyle.
Chess game discussion was in the random stage...

What do you mean by rehashed arguments? No one had made any of those arguments in this game before me.

So, in what way would you like me to explain my playstyle?
You carried it along farther than most of us took the random stage. Even if it isn't scummy, I felt it should be mentioned if I was giving an informal timeline.

I saw you as mainly following on the coattails of Adel in attacking Kravhen. You took what she said and upped the volume. There are a few exceptions, but I definitely wouldn't go so far as to say "no one had made any of those arguments."
Sir T wrote: This is not "moderately scummy". I am currently appearing on "pro-town" list of most of the town in at least more than half the games I am in.
Something less stupid than this please.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by Adel »

waiting for it... waiting for it...
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

NabNab wrote: Something less stupid than this please.
If you notice, the part you have quoted me for was a reply to a completely non game related observation of yours. You commented that my play style was lazy because I refused to change it when I play as scum or as town, which was, as far as I was concerned, not related to this particular game, but as a general comment on my play style. As far as I was concerned, I could reply to it in whatever way I see it fit to. It really doesn't add up as a scum tell or anything, and it was certainly not a defence of my behaviour in any particular game. I would have given you the same reply had you asked me this outside the game too.
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:01 pm

I like Sir Tornado.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Does anybody else think ABR has a posting restriction or something?

@Sir T: Sorry about being cheeky and quoting just that bit, but I really didn't like that that was how you explained away my suspicions of your playstyle. I know this falls more under lynching the player than anything, but I think a playstyle like yours would be very easy for scum to hide in.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”