Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:24 am

Post by Beer »

In post 83, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I wanna hear what Beer has to say about this. Claiming scum to to his neighbour just seems ridiculously stupid

Ah, the game started out with vezok using reverse psychologoly on me by saying he hoped that I was town and, perhaps in part because he's such a charming fellow, perhaps in part because it was such a deviously cunning statement, or perhaps in part because I obviously felt guilty about receiving an evil-dude PM, I accidentally said I'm not... But PTs don't allow you to edit posts or something, which I find quite discriminatory but that's another issue altogether, so I had to correct that in the next post by saying that I actually meant I am town. And then I said whoops. I then mentioned that one of the many upsides of being in a fusion instead of an alliance would be performing the fusion dance. I stand by this statement, and it is less of an opinion and more of a fact.

Veko, being the master sleuth that he is, cleverly deduced that there was scum in the alliance from this and from there the jig was up. At first, I tried to play it off, pretending that it might be Varsoon. But no, Veko saw through my ruse and realised Varsoon was not scum (though this kind of reeks of inside information so perhaps requires a second look). I pleaded with him not tell everyone my deepest, darkest secrets, but alas, it was to no avail. I mentioned that perhaps if I used a lot of words and tried confusing tactics like writing content, people might believe I'm town, but he said that no one would buy that sort of thing as something town would do because you're all strong players.

And so here we are.

- Gordovan Kensington III
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Ricastle »

TIME TO DIE
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Sonic X »

Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Beer »

In post 64, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sonic, unless I missed one of the claims besides the voteless, double voter, and miller, I'm not surprised at what has been outed already.

Ah, you've touched upon one of the reasons Sonic's posting is insincere. Kudos to you, good sir.

I really do think I was making good points in and , even if it was rather early in the game and there was nothing super-strong to go on. I am disappointed it was mostly overlooked. Oh well, such is life, I suppose.

In post 68, Trench Warfare wrote:#45 is bad because it drips more fake shit than vodka made of silicone water.

So?

In post 86, vezokpiraka wrote:There is also the fact that he posted there first and didn't post in thread. That's just fucking scummy without all the added shit in the thread.

I required advice on how to word our first post from a
buddy
hydra partner of mine. I felt it was vaguely important that I worded it properly for maximum hilarity. Maybe someone will get a chuckle out of it. Maybe Varsoon got a chuckle out of it.
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Beer »

Did you get a chuckle out of it, Varsoon? If so, mission accomplished.

<3
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm a bit behind but I just read this page. If I had a vote it'd be on beer.
Also I owe a reason why I'm scum reading maxwell.
Someone can smack me later if I forget.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Beer »

In post 90, vezokpiraka wrote:And then some fluff about the flavor.

I am not quite sure what this is referring to since it didn't happen. I have not once discussed flavour. But on that topic, I am an acquired taste.

In post 95, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I know, I know. But if Beer is lying about being Lars, then vezok is also lying about being Sadie. Sadie starting in a neighbourhood with literally anyone else makes no sense. So either they're both lying about their role names, or neither of them are.

Theoretically if I were scum, this would not be the first game that someone was told they're in a neighborhood with someone when their flavor is actually not that. Many a mod has gotten in trouble with their player list for trying to be tricksy like this. Besides which, without knowing who or what the scum team consists of, I could just be Lars and scum. Who knows? The point being, this is dangerous territory to tread, so I would refrain from making guesses like this in the future.

In post 111, radmann9 wrote:Hmm... we have two people here claiming to be stumps and only one person isn't counted. A liar in our midst?

Hm. I don't much like the phrasing of this post.

In post 113, Reasonably Rational wrote:Puke stain on the wall? Please, enlighten me.

Well, your fetish is a little out of the ordinary even for me (I'm not one to deliberately shine light on puke stains), but I will indulge you this once.

I was clearly referring to your one and only post at the time and the fact that it was not particularly awe-inspiring. You quoted a lot of things (that didn't actually need to be quoted) to say very little, and what was said was (I felt) rather mediocre and not particulary insightful in any way.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:07 am

Post by Beer »

In post 164, mastin2 wrote:But I can't emphasize enough how much my vote should be on Beer right now. (After all, they're too filled with wine to be town!)

This is a blatant lie. We are definitely not wine. I'll sue you for slander if you make an accusation like this again.

Though I suppose you could argue about whether a Bud Light really counts as a beer, or actually anything better than animal urine, and I would have a hard time arguing back, but we are most certainly not wine.

In post 166, mastin2 wrote:Beer's obvscum

In post 166, mastin2 wrote:Maxwell's also pretty scum, btw.

Ah.

Is it too late to perhaps sign up for the Mastin Academy? Because you are clearly god's gift to mafia and it would be a shame if I could not learn from someone so keenly insightful as yourself.

You clearly have a good grasp of what's going on in this game, and I can only hope people will not sheep someone as brilliant as you.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Beer »

In post 205, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:This is a flavor I will worry about. Bud light...really?

I am no more pleased about it than you seem to be.

Who actually
Bud Light? It tastes like if feral animal peed in a bucket that you then proceeded to leave out under the desert sun for two weeks before consuming.

In post 223, Skybird wrote:Beer, who's in your hydra?

Pawtucket, Gordovan Kensington III and Beer1.

As far as I am aware, only Gordovan Kensington, third of his name, has posted so far.

- Gordovan Kensington III
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 233, Beer wrote:Is it too late to perhaps sign up for the Mastin Academy? Because you are clearly god's gift to mafia and it would be a shame if I could not learn from someone so keenly insightful as yourself.

You clearly have a good grasp of what's going on in this game, and I can only hope people will not sheep someone as brilliant as you.

Oi. You are in no fucking position to say this to mastina. Even I am offended.

You owe her 1 apology.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Beer »

Ah, I suppose if I want to look town, I should give a reads list or something.

Upon reflection, I am actually of the opinion that radmann's first post wasn't as bad as I initially thought it was and I have liked his more recent posts a bit more. For example, I felt the second sentence in read genuine. I feel the jester speculation probably isn't coming from a scum mindset and I feel the way he's approaching reads in this game, particularly the mastin read, looks like it's coming from a town mindset more than a scum one.

I believe Maxwell to be an upstanding citizen but I have no one particular post I can point to to describe why. I quite like a lot of the things he's saying with regards to how he's thinking about the setup and I also quite like the way he's approaching his reads and the game in general.

I believe Veko is probably town. I am not just saying this because I believe that if I call him town, he might soften up and not want to lynch me as much. Nope. Totally not the reason I'm saying this at all.

I am OK with ReasonablyRational so far and perhaps they are more town than I originally thought (and am willing to concede that my initial issue with that slot was perhaps more a playstyle thing than an alignment thing).

I feel mastin is town, and perhaps even worthy of being nominated for the Paragon of Mafia Hunters for just how brilliant a player she seems to be. I would totally kill her if I was scum because she is very good at this game.

I think farside is probably town and I also think Ricastle is probably town. I don't have much more to say about this. They just seem town.

Marquis is not giving me warm fuzzy feelings. Neither is Trench Warfare for that matter.

I don't really remember anything particular alignment-indicative from anyone else so far.

Cheetory is posting a lot but there's not a whole lot of actual substance in his posts. He should probably fix that if he's town.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:31 am

Post by Beer »

In post 235, Sonic X wrote:
In post 233, Beer wrote:Is it too late to perhaps sign up for the Mastin Academy? Because you are clearly god's gift to mafia and it would be a shame if I could not learn from someone so keenly insightful as yourself.

Oi. You are in no fucking position to say this to mastina. Even I am offended.

You owe her 1 apology.

I am sorry for calling you a good player, mastin. I will refrain from doing so in the future.

Also, please forgive me, Sonic. I will also refrain from calling you a good player lest I offend you again.

My sincerest apologies.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Beer »

Oh, right. I almost forgot about Sonic.

I still feel there is a very, very good chance he is scum and none of his recent posts have dissuaded me from this opinion.

is about the
closest
thing to a town post in his ISO, and even that looks like something I myself would write as scum (the line about Maxwell in particular). So nope, he's done nothing that looks even remotely town so far. I am surprised no one else is actually reading his posts, or if they are, they're ignoring what seems rather obvious. It seems rather odd that the only one who seems to have eyes is a mug of beer.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:42 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 232, Beer wrote:
In post 90, vezokpiraka wrote:And then some fluff about the flavor.

I am not quite sure what this is referring to since it didn't happen. I have not once discussed flavour. But on that topic, I am an acquired taste.

I was referring to you talking about the fusion dance. That is clearly fluff and related to flavor.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 237, Beer wrote:My sincerest apologies.

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:30 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 238, Beer wrote:Oh, right. I almost forgot about Sonic.

I still feel there is a very, very good chance he is scum and none of his recent posts have dissuaded me from this opinion.

is about the
closest
thing to a town post in his ISO, and even that looks like something I myself would write as scum (the line about Maxwell in particular). So nope, he's done nothing that looks even remotely town so far. I am surprised no one else is actually reading his posts, or if they are, they're ignoring what seems rather obvious. It seems rather odd that the only one who seems to have eyes is a mug of beer.

Ftr, I also think Sonic is scum.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Bins »

Man, I would have believed Beer if he had just said "It was a joke."
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Bins »

In post 241, Ricastle wrote:
In post 238, Beer wrote:Oh, right. I almost forgot about Sonic.

is about the
closest

Ftr, I also think Sonic is scum.

I can also see it.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Beer »

I don't joke. Mafia isn't fun and games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Catching up while I'm working. Yeah I'm not winning employee of the month.

In post 48, Beer wrote:I might be tipsy, but Sonic looks really evil.

Reasonably Rational looks like a puke stain on the wall.

Grapes looks like that guy at a party who's trying too hard to impress and is actually really sleazy and someone who you should probably not befriend because they will do bad things to you after drugging you or something.

Hm.

VOTE: Sonic

I found myself agreeing about Rational but I don't get the sonic read at all.

In post 49, Beer wrote:Veko could be a good person, but I think maybe we got off on the wrong foot and I shouldn't have called his mother a dirty slag. I am sorry, Veko.

farside seems like a reasonable person who I could probably get along with and perhaps even enjoy a me at the pub with her.

mastin seems sweet.

I'm a bad drunk. Not fun, not mean, just sleepy.
aka boring to bring to a bar, but love to do darts and pool at the pubs.

In post 58, grapes wrote:Beer has the least annoying gimmick I've seen in a while. I think they're also pretty town so far in.

The biggest ping I've felt was reasonably rationals entrance. Just slightly awkward. Not sure if it was the overfocusing on claims part or just the outside looking in vibe I got from it but I'm interested in seeing more of them.

And more than half the playerlist for that matter.

I find myself agreeing with this.

In post 63, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 58, grapes wrote:Beer has the least annoying gimmick I've seen in a while. I think they're also pretty town so far in.

The biggest ping I've felt was reasonably rationals entrance. Just slightly awkward. Not sure if it was the overfocusing on claims part or just the outside looking in vibe I got from it but I'm interested in seeing more of them.

And more than half the playerlist for that matter.

Are you scum with him or something?

nah I think grapes is town

In post 70, Trench Warfare wrote:We should all totally fuse. Each and every night. Day 1 we should fuse with people we don't understand to try and further the game and limit ego fights.

~Titus

This is bad. I think it's best to align with someone you are town reading. Aligning with someone you don't understand and with some powers in play when aligned helps scum if they align too.
I'd rather help town. Thanks

In post 73, Cheetory6 wrote:I need to drink more Beer to get a read on them.
Especially because of their inner nature.
I do think anyone making a big deal out of #45 isn't good at telling when someone is kidding around or doesn't care [and is a scumble].

Grapes is a shrug so far.
What about 42 do you like? That it has a lot of words in it?

What is your issue with Max?

In post 77, MaxwellPuckett wrote:That does make sense, vezok. But.. I'm having trouble believing Lars is scum. He's a dick, not a villain. But if you're actually Sadie and he's really saying that he claimed scum then.. well first of all what the hell is he doing, because he should know Sadie is town and that making you dislike him is a terrible idea, and secondly, there's really nothing I can say to refute you there. If he's flat-out claimed scum to you then what more can be said?

In post 83, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I'm not voting Beer with a 77 attitude because of 78. Lars and Sadie are arguing in their PT. There's probably some miscommunication going on. I'm not going to vote Beer just because of what vezok says here. Also, I still find it hard imagining that Lars would be put in a villain role.

Also, you don't like it when I make jokes about canon personalities matching up with what is happening? Should I stop enjoying the flavour, Ricastle? ;) That's why I joined this game.

EDIT: okay, seriously, the roleplaying thing was a joke. I don't think you're roleplaying.

I wanna hear what Beer has to say about this. Claiming scum to to his neighbour just seems ridiculously stupid.

In post 87, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I'm not avoiding a vote on him purely because of flavour. I DO think that, if Varsoon went to the trouble of making SU mafia in the first place, they will try to make the flavour mesh with the game mechanics as much as is feasible. That's the fun of making theme games. So..there's basically no way for a Sadie, for example, to be scum. For Lars, I could see it happening only because of his personality, but that just means the possibility is there.

I still want to hear from Beer about this. The posts that are being referred to as claiming scum or whatever just look like jokes, and there is obviously friction in the PT. Beer being stupid enough to just claim scum to his neighbourhood partner? I don't really believe that. I don't think you're lying, vezok, I'm just wondering if you misinterpreted.

Cheetory: Sorry, forgot to address that. To me, that post from grapes didn't look like padding to look town. It just looked like grapes was thinking about the game and putting their thoughts down as those thoughts came to them. I do the same thing, and sometimes my posts end up longer because there's some unnecessary shit in them as my thought process develops.

In post 95, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I know, I know. But if Beer is lying about being Lars, then vezok is also lying about being Sadie. Sadie starting in a neighbourhood with literally anyone else makes no sense. So either they're both lying about their role names, or neither of them are.

Beer hasn't posted since Vezok claimed that Beer claimed scum. Saying 'Beer has done nothing to refute it' doesn't make any sense, they haven't had the opportunity to comment on the situation yet.

Summary: The fact that it's Lars and Sadie is what leads me to believe they are both in a neighbourhood together. Either one is lying or both are lying about their role names. I highly doubt it's the latter, because if one dies and turns out to not be Lars or Sadie, then you know the other one is lying. There's no way a Lars or a Sadie would start off in a neighbourhood without the other. So I'm inclined to believe them. So, if they are telling the truth, then it follows that Sadie is town. Lars is more unclear, and I concede that they could be scum. Personally, I don't think so, but I'm not going to let that stop me from looking at the situation properly. And right now, the situation is that vezok is claiming one thing, we haven't heard the other side of the story from Beer yet, and we already know that those two do not get along. So simply voting Beer would be really ignorant in my opinion.

EDIT: Alright, that's more info from Vezok. Okay, that's pretty bad. And I've already said that I think you're town, vezok, so..
I still wanna hear what Beer has to say, but that's good enough for a vote from me.

All of this together is why I don't like Max. Goes from I don't believe Vezo and he could be lying to calling him town, to writing up crap reason's for disputing the whole push by Vezo.

In post 98, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bins wrote:I will be back later.
Later is not very long.
Lynch all exaggerators.

Are you trolling for a reason?

Scum reads:

Max
Cheet

tbc
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

farside wrote:What is your issue with Max?
Cheetory6 wrote:I just like to sometimes pick people's heads when I don't know them and figure out how they tick.

farside wrote:Are you trolling for a reason?
Yes. It's because I'm scum and actively trying to ruin the game for you by being distracting from the content.

Beer didn't exactly quantify whether they literally scumclaimed in the first post in his neighbourhood.
They should do that in their next post.
Because I literally don't care about anything else in this thread beyond that atm.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Beer »

In post 239, vezokpiraka wrote:I was referring to you talking about the fusion dance. That is clearly fluff and related to flavor.

Ah, yes, I forgot the Dragon Ball universe was closely related to this one. I can see why you would assume it was flavor.

In post 241, Ricastle wrote:Ftr, I also think Sonic is scum.

Would you consider helping me
bus
distance
lynch him?

In post 246, Cheetory6 wrote:Beer didn't exactly quantify whether they literally scumclaimed in the first post in his neighbourhood.

I mentioned everything that was said, so if you're having trouble understanding anything, that would be an issue on your end of things, I think.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Vezok said your first post was literally a scumclaim.
Is that true or is it not true.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Beer »

In post 226, Beer wrote:Ah, the game started out with vezok using reverse psychologoly on me by saying he hoped that I was town and, perhaps in part because he's such a charming fellow, perhaps in part because it was such a deviously cunning statement, or perhaps in part because I obviously felt guilty about receiving an evil-dude PM, I accidentally said I'm not...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”