Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:58 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Yeah, but have you ever considered you're not nearly smart enough to actually catch scum, and your strategies are terrible?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:58 am

Post by pisskop »

If RC could tell me why she suspected each scum, thatd be good.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:59 am

Post by pisskop »

with quotes showcasing said reason.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:59 am

Like, me scumreading you D1 was based off of perfectly valid tells that just happened to reflect your confidence boost from self-confirmed town as opposed to scum.

You being still on me is absolute nonsense and I'm not going to "give myself up" when every indication is that I've been carrying this game so far.

Just take a deep breath and sheep me.

Yeah, that's not going to work.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:00 am

PK, I'm not going to "work" to change your scumread on me.

You're the one who is in the wrong. fix your own damn shit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Cool. Be a wagon then
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:03 am

Wagoning is a verb, not a noun.

You're solely and exclusively responsible for your vote.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:05 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3300, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, but have you ever considered you're not nearly smart enough to actually catch scum, and your strategies are terrible?

I find any strategy is better than voting parking.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:08 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3303, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, me scumreading you D1 was based off of perfectly valid tells that just happened to reflect your confidence boost from self-confirmed town as opposed to scum.

You being still on me is absolute nonsense and I'm not going to "give myself up" when every indication is that I've been carrying this game so far.

Just take a deep breath and sheep me.

Yeah, that's not going to work.

It would if you had reasons.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:09 am

Post by lalaladucks »

NO

NOT RC VS. PK AGAIN

PLEASE

YOU ARE PROBABLY BOTH TOWN
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:10 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3306, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wagoning is a verb, not a noun.

You're solely and exclusively responsible for your vote.

He didn't use wagon as a verb. He used it as a noun.

Can we please lynch this grammar nazi. I mean he has seriously reaches the point where he is arguing grammar instead of supporting his arguments.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:17 am

Wagon

is a goddamn noun

my point is that he's blaming me for being a wagon instead of blaming himself for voting me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:25 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Silverwolf
Hi wolfie!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:25 am

Post by pisskop »

And shut up RC. This isnt some metaphysical point to twist.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:30 am

Post by dragonspawn »

You would t be a wagon if you didn't keep cresting drama. We were quite prepared to lynch ducks today. But the very thought of you being a lynch candidate freaks you out. The fact that you keep wanting to look off wagon makes you more suspicious. The fact that you act like you are Gods gift to scum hunting when you've literally done absolutely nothing this game.

You won't give reasons for your votes. You won't give reasons for why we should even look off wagon. Your attitude is purely self preservation. You won't explain how your supposed scum hunting makes you town in a game where the scum are supposed to be scumhunting.

You won't do a thing to support a thing you do or say. So why on earth should we think you are town? Especially when you have yet to propose a better strategy going forward on how to catch the reds. Oh and sheeping you isn't a strategy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:31 am

Post by pisskop »

VCA says SW is scum, and skimming her ISO agrees.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill forgice RC if he votes for SW and Sw flips scum
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:35 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Wolf has been on my radar a while. I can get behind that.

VOTE: wolf

Sorry wolf. Ou know I love you but I have to go where the evidence leads and its been pinging me a while on you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:44 am

You're not bullying my vote around.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

What is your read on Wolf?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Everything with you8 has to be so damn difficult
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 524, RadiantCowbells wrote:Does my douse penetrate immunity in this save?

wtf mate.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:02 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I already explained why VCA is a shit way to read anyone this game due to the nature of the wagons and the fact that we lynched 3 scum in a row. Titus, Kitz, Bookitty were all pretty obvious scum and all of them slipped hard in thread when pushed. I happened to be around when it happened. Of course I'm going to be on the wagons and pushing them. I've already explained all this. I'm far more concerned about people actively avoiding the wagons when they were here and didn't vote. I've pointed that out as well.

I didn't realize aggressively pushing and lynching scum and having excellent reads all game is a scum indicator. That's a new one on me.

And as a side note, I'm sick of the crap this game. It's pages and pages of nonsense and it needs to stop. All this boon vs rc, boon vs lala, lala vs dragon, dragon vs rc, rc vs pisskop is getting old and makes the game unreadable. I'd appreciate it if you guys would limit the nonsense.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Ww can lynch you and make it go away <3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

You really don't want to do that pisskop.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”