'The Lost Boys' Mafia (Cry Little Sister, it's OVER!)

Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by Crub »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't think there's a day cop in this game.
I'm confused. What was this in response to?
Moo?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Tenth Vote Count of Day One:

The Fonz - 6 (Yosarian2, HackerHuck, VitaminR, Arafax, Ectomancer, The Central Scrutinizer)

Sir.Laggalot - 3 (Sudo_Nym, Mariyta, Indy)
The Central Scrutinizer - 2 (Albert B. Rampage, Battle Mage)
Arafax - 1 (PookyTheMagicalBear)

Not voting - 7 (Crub, Amb, AniX, Mastermind of Sin, Sir.Laggalot, The Fonz, -TinVision-)

With nineteen present, ten votes will lynch.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:18 am

Post by The Fonz »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Fonzie

Question:

Do you believe the Vampires have safeclaims?
Well, obviously there's something that prevents nameclaiming to victory, since this is a Flay game. My feeling, given what is known at present, is that they don't. If Arafax is town, then it would appear unnecessary- if he's scum, then the argument for there not being safeclaims stands for itself- though then the question would arise of how he knew he could get away with claiming a vamp name.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:13 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

The Fonz wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote: So far as it goes, I don't know what Fonz is up to. The pressure he's applying seems akward at best.

The big question in my mind right now is whether TCS is honest or lying. Seems merely from a theory point of view, it might be worth it to lynch him and see just what is role is- if he's really a day cop, then we've got two confirmed vamps. Of course, this would likely be foolhardy, as there's a good chance he's telling a joke that I don't get. To each his own, I suppose.
The fact that he wasn't sure if TCS was serious or not was actually the LEAST scummy thing about that post. I mean, if he really had thought TCS was serious, then he was suggesting we lynch a claimed day cop just to see if he really was a cop! And you really are FOSing me because I thought that post was scummy? Seriously?
Sry if I messed up quotes
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:45 am

Post by Amb »

Ill be in and out for a few days. Ill try and review the thread after then and see if I can see anything postworthy.,
Sir.Laggalot
Sir.Laggalot
Goon
Sir.Laggalot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Sir.Laggalot »

Well this is interesting, Fonz has said some semi suspicious things but for me at least, There are much more suspicious people, Yosarian2 and VitaminR, who are yet again working together.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:12 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

How are we "working together"? Just because we're both voting for the same person?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by Arafax »

I second Mari's post...Not to be rude, but if she can't post (and she hasn't been) then can we get a replacement?.....Are there others not posting?....N/M, I know that
Flay
is on top of things.
TheFonz wrote:Well, obviously there's something that prevents nameclaiming to victory, since this is a Flay game. My feeling, given what is known at present, is that they don't. If Arafax is town, then it would appear unnecessary- if he's scum, then the argument for there not being safeclaims stands for itself- though then the question would arise of how he knew he could get away with claiming a vamp name.
Remember, that I am a vampire and I am town....Name claiming is pointless IMO unless we mass claim....I am not suggesting that however....I suggest that we lynch The Fonz
SirLagaLot wrote:There are much more suspicious people, Yosarian2 and VitaminR, who are yet again working together.
I must have missed this....Can you show me where this is happening?
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Sir.Tokesalot wrote:Well this is interesting, Fonz has said some semi suspicious things but for me at least, There are much more suspicious people, Yosarian2 and VitaminR, who are yet again working together.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:49 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Ectomancer wrote:
Sir.Tokesalot wrote:Well this is interesting, Fonz has said some semi suspicious things but for me at least, There are much more suspicious people, Yosarian2 and VitaminR, who are yet again working together.
Well said. It appears to me that Lagalot is trying to sidestep the Fonz and move the wagon elsewhere. That looks like much more of a link than Yos and VitaminR.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:39 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I have to agree that nameclaiming at this juncture is ill-advised, because it makes easy targets. Guys like Michael and the Frog Brothers are likely to have powerful pro-town abilities, and anyone who claims then is going to be a target for a nightkill. Of course, only they know what abilities they've got, but wouldn't it be common sense that the main characters would have good abilities?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:18 pm

Post by Crub »

Sudo_Nym wrote:I have to agree that nameclaiming at this juncture is ill-advised, because it makes easy targets. Guys like Michael and the Frog Brothers are likely to have powerful pro-town abilities, and anyone who claims then is going to be a target for a nightkill. Of course, only they know what abilities they've got, but wouldn't it be common sense that the main characters would have good abilities?
Who said anything about name-claiming the good guys? The whole name claim push has been on Anix, who soft-claimed townie vamp.

This post seems "off" to me. It seems sort of like a power-role semi-fish ;)
Moo?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:09 pm

Post by VitaminR »

I agree with Crub on Sudo_Nym's post. Sudo has said a number of things like that which feel a bit off.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:57 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Crub wrote: Who said anything about name-claiming the good guys? The whole name claim push has been on Anix, who soft-claimed townie vamp.
We need to be clear here. Not 'townie vamp' but 'pro-town role who is NOT a vampire here, despite being one in the movie.'
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

The Fonz wrote: We need to be clear here. Not 'townie vamp' but 'pro-town role who is NOT a vampire here, despite being one in the movie.'
\

He didn't even say that, Fonz, he just said his role was "of a similar nature".
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Crub »

Yosarian2 wrote:
The Fonz wrote: We need to be clear here. Not 'townie vamp' but 'pro-town role who is NOT a vampire here, despite being one in the movie.'
\

He didn't even say that, Fonz, he just said his role was "of a similar nature".
Correct but I took it as meaning that he was also a vampire in the movie but pro-town in the game.

(which is what I meant by townie vamp)
Moo?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Can we please stop speculating here? It's :not helpfull:.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:36 am

Post by Amb »

Worse than not helpful, it helps formulate believable claims should we run up someone who we want to be running up.
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 am

Post by Arafax »

Why don't we all just drop the name claim issue and move on....As said, it's not helping the town in any shape or from.
SudoNym wrote:Guys like Michael and the Frog Brothers are likely to have powerful pro-town abilities, and anyone who claims then is going to be a target for a nightkill. Of course, only they know what abilities they've got, but wouldn't it be common sense that the main characters would have good abilities?
I too don't like this post...It's completely subjective....You have no idea who the town is (name wise) or who mafia is (same respect)....And if you did, you would not be dumb enough to post that IMO.
- Emery
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:54 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Completely subjective? I don't think it takes much guesswork to assume that Max and David are going to be scum, whereas Michael, Sam, Lucy, and The Frog Bros are going to be town. All I was saying was that name-claiming was bad. Everybody else says it, and its fine. I say it, and there's something off?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

While other people said that name-claiming was bad, you began speculating about names and their relations to roles, which makes it seem like you're trying to see what kind of reactions you can pick up from the discussion.

Vote Sudo_Nym
lol objective morality
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Makes sense.

Vote Sudo_Nym
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

TV wrote:you began speculating about names and their relations to roles
Seriously? That's the attack- that I speculated that the main characters are going to be pro-town, and that they have abilities? Sorry if I'm wrong, but that seems like something that's fairly commonsense- is it that big a stretch? If I wanted to get reactions from the discussion, wouldn't make more sense to post the message in the middle, or even the beginning of the conversation, instead of at the end? What point would there be to posting at the end of the conversation, if I wanted to gauge the reactions that occur within it?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Something sounds wrong in the 335,336,337 post chain.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Makes sense.

Vote Sudo_Nym
Tagalong vote?
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by Arafax »

SudoNym wrote:I don't think it takes much guesswork to assume that Max and David are going to be scum, whereas Michael, Sam, Lucy, and The Frog Bros are going to be town
If it was that easy, then we could just mass name claim and end it...And like I said, with the fact that I am a townie AND a vampire shows that it may not be as easy as you express.
- Emery

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”