Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:49 am

Post by SPAG »

Halleluja, my first mini theme game

vote : polter
no real reason, jsut that he's in one of my other games.

:D
The trouble with learning from experience is that the test comes first and the lesson afterwards.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:59 am

Post by SPAG »

pulsewidth wrote:VROOM! VROOM! NITROBOOST!!!!

Vote: SPAG
for beating me off the line.
if i got money everytime people used their random vote on me, i'd be rich lol.

People just don't like me :cry:
The trouble with learning from experience is that the test comes first and the lesson afterwards.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:22 am

Post by SPAG »

I hate lurkers too, all it does is make them look dodgy ;)

*nudge nudge*

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:21 am

Post by SPAG »

pulsewidth wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Sir Wario
for not knowing what Paradox's avatar is. C'mon man, everyone knows what that is!
he has company coz i don't know either ;)

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:55 am

Post by SPAG »

thats because he's dead silent ;)

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by SPAG »

unvote, vote : sirWario

because i find his signature quite offensive.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by SPAG »

didn't realise i was a third vote on SW, need real reason's to put a third vote imo.

unvote, vote deadscilent

he needs waking up from the dead.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by SPAG »

no but when one person gets three 'random' votes its not so random.

and it seems like you want me to vote for you? hmmmm.......

Very well your wish is my command.
Vote SW

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by SPAG »

Damn forgot to unvote first...again.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by SPAG »

lol and you really think if i was mafia i'd be that thick?

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:44 pm

Post by SPAG »

all seriousnessness now
unvote

going to place my vote later on, see how things pan out.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:08 pm

Post by SPAG »

then your the thick one. Y do u think i am thick?

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by SPAG »

Nah, i just have no clue on who to vote for yet.

*sigh* at least some of you are out of the random phase, pity your wasting your votes on me.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:42 am

Post by SPAG »

Zindaras wrote:
discordian algorithm wrote:
vote: Zindaras
for lies and lies spat from behind a mask she call 'truth'.
Adel, dear, you're not making it easier on yourself.
SPAG wrote:lol and you really think if i was mafia i'd be that thick?
You've vote-hopped out and about. For very few reasons. I don't see why you would do that as town.
i've vote hopped around because it was in the random phase :roll:

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:24 am

Post by SPAG »

Yes my bandwagon certainly grew very quicky. Ah well people can do what they want, however, at some point i'm gonna go through and take notes on everyone, try and work out who i think is mafia.

I seem to get this in all the games i'm in, people don't like my style because it's different.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:33 am

Post by SPAG »

pulsewidth wrote:
deadscilent, what's with the FOS and vote in the same post?
I was wondering that also, isn't the idea of a FOS to show that your are suspicious of that person but are not overly convinced its worth a vote yet.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:13 am

Post by SPAG »

FOS : deadscilent

For the following reasons:

1. Not being around at the beginning, whos to know that she was'nt just lurking and waiting for the right 'opportunity' to post.

2. Her FOS followed straight by a vote on me

3. Her rubbish reasoning for her FOS - Vote on me

I do not think these reasons alone are enough to put her at -1, though i will certainly be keeping an eye on her!

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:24 am

Post by SPAG »

Zindaras wrote:Deadscilent is at 3 votes, with 7 to lynch. A vote now wouldn't bring her even close to lynch.
I read it wrong, she had 3 votes on her at the vote count, since then i counted two votes on her, thinking she was now on 5.

However pulsewidth had already been counted, and both the votes after the VC were by him.

FOS
for being too eager to vote deadscilent as soon as he thought she had made a mistake. Though i have to agree i picked this 'mistake' up on my radar.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:26 am

Post by SPAG »

Zindaras wrote:EBWOP: As far as the "who's to know she wasn't lurking" thing, that's crap. Who's to know she was? Being gone is a null tell, it happens to everyone.
what does EBWOP mean?

and yes it's not a reason by itself, but a
possibity

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:34 am

Post by SPAG »

pulsewidth wrote:EBWOP means Edit by way of post.

And the lurking is a non-tell, man. The game just started today. Noone waits for an opportunity to post in the RANDOM VOTING STAGE.
Mneh i spose you to are right. Going to reread through the thread and i will post up my thoughts.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:44 am

Post by SPAG »

deadscilent wrote:Im curious as to why you are trying so hard to put the blame on others when you are suspected.
Because i am trying to work out who the mafia are. Just because people are suspecting me doesn't mean i can't try and figure out who the mafia are.

That post just makes you look suspect, as your trying to get me to not suspect anyone and thus keep the suspisions on myself rather than elsewhere, what are you worried about?

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:28 am

Post by SPAG »

FOS on discordian algorithm

Jumped on me about my vote hopping during the random vote phase. Does this really matter? As in none of these 3 random votes i held no real suspision therefore even i was scum and my scum parter was confirmed / killed i wouldn't really be able to say, hey i wa suspisious of them earlier 'in the random phase lol' therefore holds no real distancing effect.

Also is trying to spread the word that i am a stupid / thick mafia, trying to convince people to put their votes onto me.

Brought up the fact that i vote hopped in the random phase AGAIN in post 46. You'd already made your point, were not enough people following you for your liking?

Also wants to see me at -1 lynch. For what reason? because i am active? want all the town to be lurkers so they get nowhere? Or, if you are mafia, you know i am town, therefore you want me to get to -1 so that i will have to role claim. Shame i won't be doing that, this is a theme game so all i will need to do is reveal my character. Also used references to my other games, i play in a similar style all the way through, i am sure in all my games i have a scum role :roll: i am yet to even receive one.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:32 am

Post by SPAG »

Infact, reading back over again what i have written, i believe it is enough to take my vote. Your pushing really hard for my lynching DA, and i have no idea why. Maybe counting on the fact that 'people may not like my reactions'?

vote : discordian algorithm

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by SPAG »

discordian algorithm wrote:
SPAG wrote:Shame i won't be doing that, this is a theme game so all i will need to do is reveal my character. Also used references to my other games, i play in a similar style all the way through, i am sure in all my games i have a scum role :roll: i am yet to even receive one.
I will still be happy to see SPAG at lynch -1. Thanks for your vote, SPAG.
why?

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:49 am

Post by SPAG »

OK i'm going to admit, maybe my approach at the start was not the best way to go about things, and i made the mistake of doing this in all my games. I am now just going to the play the game the way everybody else plays it, to avoid confusion. I am not scum, and If you think I am, I don't blame you but you are wrong.

At the moment, I am most suspicious of Discordian & Deadscilent, I have already explained my reasons.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:02 am

Post by SPAG »

IH think what you like, but you are wrong.

'1.Yes this does matter. It doesn't matter that it was a random vote phase, or you vote hopped. It's that you voted, and then unvoted, and then revoted, and then UNVOTED,
and then REVOTED in around 5 posts, pretty much going on the whim of someone else.
2.Horrible excuse. I seriously doubt this. Why would you want people to put your votes on you? What is the point of it? If you were being scummy on purpose, then why are you attacking someone for voting you for it? Seriously.
3.What about me? I said it too. Why the singled outness? Not only that, you're following the shiz out of Pulsewidth.
4.He said Actively scummy, in other words just posting a lot. You're twisting words around by saying "LYNCH someone for being active!? Do you want us to lurk!?"
5.Retard, this is a mini, just because someone is mafia doesn't confirm that everyone else is town. Especially in a mini theme.
6.This is a moot point, and doesn't hold any weight. '

1 - already explained this, bad approach on my half.

2 - i don't think you understood my statement, it wasn't worded that great. He is trying to convince people that i am a stupid mafia. I am not trying to get anyone to vote me personally, now that would be stupid.

3 - because my FOS was on him, not you.

4 - they said the wanted to see me at -1, and i have no idea why. I am not twisting words, just asking for an explaination, as the only ones i can think of are scummy ones.

5. I could have missed out cult / indie possibilities, but either way if he was mafia he'll know im not one of them. And do not call me a retard.

6. Well its his fault for bringing up ongoing games.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:39 am

Post by SPAG »

Think what you like IH, you've already got a view of me that obviously isn't going to change because you're wearing tinted glasses.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:39 am

Post by SPAG »

deadscilent wrote:yes, Happy scumday IH.

FOS @ discordian.

Her playing tactics seem off. I don't trust her Im sorry, but I don't.

But keeping my vote with SPAG
Very interesting that your placing a FOS on Disco for wanted me at -1, yet you are happy with your vote on me.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:42 am

Post by SPAG »

FAO Disco

I am not an alt, i signed up ages ago but forgot all about mafiascum (personal problems).

I properly joined on the 1st August.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by SPAG »

I honestly am a newbie on here, i have never completed a game on here. Meme has let me mod by reference to modding on other sites.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:32 am

Post by SPAG »

Disco, my games that i have completed elsewhere are on a private football site, where we have a mafia game section. We play very differently.

I am not prepared to give everyone my password just so you can 'prove a point'. Not that there is one and i'm finding this all rather tedious.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:08 am

Post by SPAG »

Unvote Disco

As much as it pains me to say it, I don't think Disco is mafia. I think she is just town trying too hard to prove a theory. It really does make me worry that she wants me at -1 though :(

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 am

Post by SPAG »

Kaleidoscope - why have you condemned lurking when you have done exactly that? You've offered nothing so far.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:16 am

Post by SPAG »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Damn lurkers...

Vote: ojpower
[/quote]

And also his vote on Deadscilent for not posting.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:36 am

Post by SPAG »

He did say 'damn lurkers' did he not? and he has been lurking.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:38 am

Post by SPAG »

bah, im now at -1.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:49 am

Post by SPAG »

Well its lurking in my book. Posted 4 times, contributed nothing.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:50 am

Post by SPAG »

Well as i'm at -1, i think it is wise to character claim.

I am Jensen Button.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:04 am

Post by SPAG »

Bah! That bloody OJPower - Imbecile!

Go Town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean aka SPAG

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”