Mini 474 - Bergamo Bump-Off (Game Over!)

Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:36 pm

Post by Plessiez »

Also, as Khel is so keen on pointing out contradictions in Muerrto's posts (some of which have more weight than others - I'll get back to that in a minute), I think it's only worth pointing out:

Khelvaster wrote:Death_Omen, I am prepared to revote you unless you explain "that little hint of yours" in the following post:
Khelvaster wrote:I'm pretty sure it's a really scummy thing to want to lynch an uncounterclaimed cop, and for good reason.
Care to explain?
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:53 am

Post by Hjallti »

Much reading done, and I am more confused again.

Some observations, that will be all for now:
After the irritating death_omen Khelvaster exchange we get a irritating Khelvaster Muerrto exchange. (both exchanges could well be between townies)

Khelvaster keeps on tunneling (looking as through a tunnel only to a part of the picture rather than to the whole picture).

death_omen gets spoked and I am thinking of bad townie play under pressure. The cop claim was clearly very impulsive.

Muerrto still doesn't give me a bad feeling but is a gut feeling enough to say pro-town?

VampanezeHunter (I still don't know how to pronounce it, does it rhyme to Japanese?) is scummy but hasn't been pressured yet (neither in scrums between Khelvaster and opponents) I would chnage my vote now if he wasn't away. He asked not to lynch him before his return. That request is granted what me concerns.

Muerrto, Plessiez and Nelly seem to do the best hunts so far.

Leaves 5 people out of the picture, including me.
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:25 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

13th Vote Count of Day 1

Khelvaster - 5 (Hjallti, vampyrusddg, death_omen, Muerrto, somestrangeflea)

death_omen - 2 (DeathSauce, Nelly632)
Muerrto - 1 (Khelvaster)
VampaneseHunter - 2 (SeraphicMirth, Plessiez)

Not Voting:
- 2 (Malchonn, VampaneseHunter)

7 to Lynch
Last edited by Vel-Rahn Koon on Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Malchonn
Malchonn
Townie
Malchonn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:35 am

Post by Malchonn »

I too am not sure how to take the role claim, he RC'd with only 3 votes on him, Khel was in just as hot water as D_O, but either way I don't think I can draw myself to vote D_O because if he is in fact the Cop it would make things tougher for us. I think that the argument that Muerrto makes about the reasons behind Khel's votes is definitely off. And honestly the whole joke/redirect to Muerrto of post #308 to me looks like "oops the guy I picked on RC'd, lets change the subject"

Khel wrote:
DeathSauce and Malchonn: What do you think about Nellie's loaded questioning of me?
Nelly632 wrote: 1) If we all went with you and voted for Death Omen and he turned out to be Townie, would you volunteer yourself for our vote?
So, how would I answer this correctly?
Well how I would answer that is always no, because I don't believe in self sacrifice if you're town seems counter productive, and obviously if you're scum you wouldn't, so I don't see it as loaded but as a nonsense question.
Khelvaster wrote:In case anyone skims over the rest of this, here is a must-see from Muerrto's latest post.
muerrto, a few posts ago wrote:
But IF you believe he's a cop then we're obviously not scumbuddies and you have no case on me because I wouldn't be feeding him lines.
Muerrto, in his last post wrote: Claiming my argument is WIFOM after we saw how much people hated WIFOM is just a tactic to divert votes onto me. Again, read up on WIFOM.
If I'd said something like 'scum wouldn't feed lines to town' that would be WIFOM. But I didn't.
This speaks for itself. Muerrto can't pull a noob card like D_O. I'd like to see him try and get himself out of this latest megascumtell.
"megascumtell" caught my eye but please help me understand.
quote 1 says 'he is not feeding lines to D_O'
quote 2 gives an example of WIFOM not actually saying that, with the "If I'd" and the "But I didn't" makes me think that you were stretching for quotes. Because reading and rereading I don't see a "megascumtell"

So
Vote Khelvaster
so I do have to be the hammer. I think mine is 6

---

Something else to note...

Pless said:
The real cop - if there is one - should probably claim tomorrow though, I suppose. I don't see much reason to believe death_omen, but like others I'm not voting for a claimed cop with no counter claim.
Nelly said:
It is interesting to see how everyone else reacts to this and you all play thi game how you want to but my suggestion is IF YOU ARE THE COP and D.O is not DONT SAY ANYTHING...
I am kind of more inclined to agree with Nelly on how to handle the cop, not sure if this is an attempt to passively pull out the Cop by Pless. But I could just be reading too much into it.
Malchonn
Malchonn
Townie
Malchonn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:38 am

Post by Malchonn »

EBWOP "so I
don't
have to be the hammer"
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:51 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Wow, you guys were busy this weekend!

I do not believe death_omen is the cop for one second. Twice now he has been way too quick on the role claim trigger, both times unnecessarily. It is typical flailing scum behavior.

vote:death_omen
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:46 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I believe that Malchonn is corect and that Khelvaster is at L-1. I suggest that no one hammer until we can discuss this cop claim further.
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:17 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

I'm willing to buy the cop claim for the moment, there hasn't been a counter claim although it's doubtful the real cop would counter claim at this point if it is false, but DO would have given him one less person to investigate. A khel lynch would sit best with me, but I'd maybe go with a sauce lynch as well, while I'm not happy with VH's play altogether I don't think I'd go along with that wagon at the moment

On the timing of DOs RC it was a little early, but I can see why, there was a few of the people swinging between khel & DO which were still on Khel (myself included) but this could easily come back to haunt him if theres a counter claim later on
"So we're going to die then"
"Yes... Hang on a minute what's this?"
"Where"
"Only kidding, we're going to die after all..."
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:31 am

Post by Nelly632 »

I believe that Malchonn is corect and that Khelvaster is at L-1. I suggest that no one hammer until we can discuss this cop claim further.
I think we have discused it long enough, he has made a RC and no one including myself is willing to take a chance on day one. KL is the only person who has came close to lynching and is scummy in everyones eyes (Including mine with the exception of my gut feeling).

Hammering on my part would seem odd if I hadn't cast my vote for Khelv already and just recently changed it... I can honestly say that this gut feeling is still with me but like everyone has said "Lynching a claimed cop role is a bad move on day one" so be relatively new to this game I will go with the census and agree that D.O has saved his butt with a claim to be the cop...

Unvote: Death Omen

Vote: Kehlvaster

After 20 days and 14 pages of post I can say that I am ready to end day one and move on (Even though I wasn’t here since day one)...
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:04 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Final Vote Count of Day 1

Khelvaster - 7 (Hjallti, vampyrusddg, death_omen, Muerrto, somestrangeflea, Malchonn, Nelly632)

death_omen - 1 (DeathSauce)
Muerrto - 1 (Khelvaster)
VampaneseHunter - 2 (SeraphicMirth, Plessiez)

Not Voting:
- 1 (VampaneseHunter)

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:12 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

As day fades to twilight, the discussion rages.

"Omen is scum, we need to lynch him now before he poisons the rest of your minds", says Khelvaster.

"No, I'm not scum. I'm the cop", retorts death-omen.

"Good enough for us!" cries the town.

"Wait, you're making a serious mistake here! I'm telling you Omen is scum! I'm innocent! Stop!"

Yet Khelvaster's pleas go unheard. As he swings from the gallows, you go to Khelvaster's house to find out who he really is.

Khelvaster, vigilante
, strung up Day 1.

It is now Night. Players who have night actions may now use them, and communication is allowed until Day 2 starts. You have 72 hours (3pm EDT Thursday) to submit your night actions.

Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

DeathSauce is busy in his cellar, happily banging away on the wine rack he was building for his cousin. His hammer stops ringing out, yet the banging noise continues. Is someone at the door? For goodness sake, it's two in the morning, who the heck can that be?

DeathSauce opens the front door, and sees his guest. "Is everything ok? Will you come in?" he asks, worried about the reason for a visit at this time of night.

"Everything's just fine, DeathSauce, just fine", comes the reply, followed shortly by the report of a gun and the thud of DeathSauce falling over backwards, dead.

DeathSauce, Inventor
, has been offed Night 1.

Day 2 has begun.
With 10 alive, you need 6 to lynch.

Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Looks like we made a mistake Ladies and Gentlemen... I think today is going to be a very long day...
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:53 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

yeeup.. but apparently a longer day is what we need because the lynch was off.

So..what are the theories? I don't have one at this point. Would it be worth it to look at what DeathSauce had posted throughout the game or is a n1 kill pretty random generally?
"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:54 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

SeraphicMirth wrote:I don't have one at this point.
Besides still being suspicious of VH, let me clarify :)
"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:52 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Well lets see...

As of right now I believe this is how the votes fell...

Death Sauce placed 3 votes...
Weyounslastclone ... Muerrto ... Death Omen

Clone is no longer in the game and Deathsauce's last two votes were for the two people that Khelvaster claimed to be Mafia...

Death Sauce received two votes, Plessiez & SomeStrangeFlea interesting enough out of the two of them Flea is the only one who changed his vote and jumped on the bandwagon for Khelvaster...

Then ofcourse there is the rest of the us who was on the bandwagon that lunched Khelvaster. Hjallti, Vampy, D.O, Muerrto, Flea, Malchonn, Nelly632...

As of right now I have a FOS on Muerrto... And a HOS on Flea & D.O more so on D.O until he gives us some reason to believe his COP statement yesterday...

I will give furthur detail on my FOS & HOS later right now I have to do some real life stuff lol...
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:57 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Nelly632 wrote:Death Sauce received two votes, Plessiez & SomeStrangeFlea interesting enough out of the two of them Flea is the only one who changed his vote and jumped on the bandwagon for Khelvaster...
I random-voted DeathSauce at the start of the game, and then switched to death_omen. Therefore, what you have written is wrong.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:16 am

Post by Nelly632 »

I don't see how it was wrong, a RANDOM vote still counts as a vote and I simply stated that you cast a vote for Death Sauce and as far as being the only one of the two to cast a vote fo Khevlaster, well I believe that to be true also so ONCE AGAIN what am I wrong about besides not mentioning that your vote was random...

Hey Guys Flea cast a vote for Sauce but it was RANDOM!
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:35 am

Nelly632 wrote:I don't see how it was wrong, a RANDOM vote still counts as a vote and I simply stated that you cast a vote for Death Sauce and as far as being the only one of the two to cast a vote fo Khevlaster, well I believe that to be true also so ONCE AGAIN what am I wrong about besides not mentioning that your vote was random...

Hey Guys Flea cast a vote for Sauce but it was RANDOM!
Apologies. The way your post was written made me think that you were trying to say that my vote for DS was immediately followed by my switch to Khelvaster.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:49 am

EDWOP:

Apologies. The way your post was written made me think that you were trying to say that my vote for DS was immediately followed by my switch to Khelvaster.

If it was random, then how can you use it to prove/disprove/mean anything? You're trying to imply some sort of connection between my vote for DeathSauce and my switch to Khelvaster.

Now, considering that you can't use my vote on DeathSauce to mean anything whatsoever, what you have as a case is "Flea voted Khelvaster", which isn't actually a case I'm afraid, namely because it's only got one thing in it. What you have is a single file.
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:53 am

Post by death_omen »

Nelly632 wrote:Well lets see...

As of right now I believe this is how the votes fell...

Death Sauce placed 3 votes...
Weyounslastclone ... Muerrto ... Death Omen

Clone is no longer in the game and Deathsauce's last two votes were for the two people that Khelvaster claimed to be Mafia...

Death Sauce received two votes, Plessiez & SomeStrangeFlea interesting enough out of the two of them Flea is the only one who changed his vote and jumped on the bandwagon for Khelvaster...

Then ofcourse there is the rest of the us who was on the bandwagon that lunched Khelvaster. Hjallti, Vampy, D.O, Muerrto, Flea, Malchonn, Nelly632...

As of right now I have a FOS on Muerrto... And a HOS on Flea & D.O more so on D.O until he gives us some reason to believe his COP statement yesterday...

I will give furthur detail on my FOS & HOS later right now I have to do some real life stuff lol...
Looking simply at votes will not help us now, looking at day 1's content would be a much better and give us a much stronger indication of the doing's in day 1.

And btw, i investigated Malchonn n1 and it came back with a fail.. Either i have sanity issues or some idiot rb'ed me.
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 am

death_omen wrote:And btw, i investigated Malchonn n1 and it came back with a fail.. Either i have sanity issues or some idiot rb'ed me.
A fail? I don't think sanity would affect whether or not an investigation succeeds or not.

If the investigation failed, it means that either A. you were RBd, B. you're scum, or C. Some other explanation which I haven't thought of.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:25 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Flea Wrote
If it was random, then how can you use it to prove/disprove/mean anything? You're trying to imply some sort of connection between my vote for DeathSauce and my switch to Khelvaster.

Now, considering that you can't use my vote on DeathSauce to mean anything whatsoever, what you have as a case is "Flea voted Khelvaster", which isn't actually a case I'm afraid, namely because it's only got one thing in it. What you have is a single file.
The comment wasn't meant to prove or disprove anything it was simply a recap of the votes thus far.... You getting so defensive of it is what strikes me as odd... While yes I did cast a FOS on you it wasnt based on these facts it was based simply on a gut feeling which is why it is a FOS and not a VOTE...
Unvote

D_O, if you don't have any results tomorrow, you're a dead man.

Vote: Khelvaster

I'm not liking his exchange with Muerrto...
The real question is, now that D.O has spoken up a has simply said that he was roleblocked do you still stand by this comment?

I think alot of heat should be placed on D.O right now because his role claim is what caused us to lynch Khelvaster...
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Plessiez »

death_omen wrote:And btw, i investigated Malchonn n1 and it came back with a fail.. Either i have sanity issues or some idiot rb'ed me.
Well ...
that's
plausible :roll: .

If omen is scum, today would be a good day for the real cop to claim, I think, if there is one. Think I'll wait to see if that happens before I go back and reread (not sure I want to have to reread twice).

And by the way? I'm really not happy with the way day 1 ended. I mean,
really
not happy. Think I'm going to
FOS: Malchonn, Nelly
for their roles in that little mess. Why either of you thought hammering Khel or putting him at lynch -1 without a chance to role claim or answer any of the outstanding questions people had asked of him, I really don't know.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:08 pm

Nelly wrote:The comment wasn't meant to prove or disprove anything it was simply a recap of the votes thus far.... You getting so defensive of it is what strikes me as odd... While yes I did cast a FOS on you it wasnt based on these facts it was based simply on a gut feeling which is why it is a FOS and not a VOTE...
Not true. It was a Hand of Suspicion, which specifically singled out myself and D_O as being very scummy from your perspective, which is now just a gut feeling?

You don't cast HoSes on gut feelings. You rarely cast FoSes on gut feelings.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”