Mini 474 - Bergamo Bump-Off (Game Over!)

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Muerrto »

I'm not ready to hammer Khev yet and I'm not big on metagaming but I AM ready to vote Khev. Before he's hammered I want to hear from him, but something he's done I can't really talk about here has me 100% convinced he's scum desperately trying to get me killed. Way too desperate. I'll leave it up to the
MOD
if I can say what he did, I'm sure he's already heard about it.

Unvote, Extreme FoS: Khev

I'm hammering tomorrow unless something changes, although I'd love to hear from him before then.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:28 am

Post by Plessiez »

Hmm. Been neglecting this game a bit, I think. I'll try to post more later, but for now I'll just say that I'm really not impressed with Khel (who seems to be looking for reasons to support his pre-existing theories, rather than looking for new evidence, and reacted extremely badly to Nelly's vote). He's not commented on lots of things that have happened in the game, which is always irritating. I'd still like answers to the questions I asked in #200.

I really feel Vampaneze should be getting more attention as well. He's been caught out changing his story on a number of occasions, and yet most people seem to be ignoring him in favour of death_omen/Khel/Muerrto.

And on that note, I'd really like to see some sort of proper case on Muerrto, because I've not yet seen any reason to vote for him beyond "oh, well, he did a good job defending himself against all his accusers, but there are so many people accusing him he surelly
must
be scum". I'd rank the three of them (in order of scumminess) as death_omen, Khel, Muerrto, with Khel and omen definitely nearer the top than Muerrto. I suppose a Muerrto-omen pairing is
possible
, but I've not seen much in favour of it (and no Khel,
TALKING LIKE THIS
doesn't make your case any more convincing :P). I'd say an omen-Khel pairing is more plausible at this point, but I'm not convinced that
any
of the three are scum. omen is the only one of them I'd be happy to see lynched at this point.

Still have some misgivings about DeathSauce, which I'm going to try to think about while I reread the thread.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:54 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

10th Vote Count of Day 1

Khelvaster - 3 (Hjallti, vampyrusddg, Nelly632)
Muerrto - 1 (DeathSauce)

Not Voting:
- 8 (death_omen, Khelvaster, Malchonn, Muerrto, Plessiez, SeraphicMirth, somestrangeflea, VampaneseHunter)

7 to Lynch
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:04 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Muerrto wrote:I'm not ready to hammer Khev yet and I'm not big on metagaming but I AM ready to vote Khev.
Nice OMGUS there. Also, you aren't going to hammer me because I am at lynch -4.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Khelvaster »

EBWODP:
Muerrto:
If, by suspicious thing, you mean what I said on mini 474, then yes, feel free to vote me for it. I was making a post on 474, confused some stuff, and ended up voting for you in the game which you weren't participating in, then yes, I will freely admit to doing so. It was an accident.

If it wasn't that, then you are lying, and saying "I have some secret, damning evidence which I can't say, but trust me on it" is meaningless.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:19 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Plessiez: Vampaneze, DeathSauce and somestrangeflea--none of these people look scummy at all to me. Process of elimination dictates that as neither of these are Muerrto, Nellie, or D_O, there is a very, very low chance they are scum.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:59 am

Post by VampanezeHunter »

Ok uum just a point is
this
not Mini 474?
"...Unvote you Moran..."- SomeStrangeFlea
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:24 am

Post by Muerrto »

Khelvaster wrote:EBWODP:
Muerrto:
If, by suspicious thing, you mean what I said on mini 474, then yes, feel free to vote me for it. I was making a post on 474, confused some stuff, and ended up voting for you in the game which you weren't participating in, then yes, I will freely admit to doing so. It was an accident.
Well I was waiting for an ok from the mod before posting about ongoing games, and you should've too but yes. And it's hilarious. And it's kind of damning. And you should definitely link it if the mod lets you.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Muerrto »

Also any mention of hammering is me being used to newbie games and assuming 4 votes was a hammer. Ignore that but I'm very much ready to vote Khev now since it's NOT a hammer:

Vote: Khev

For his fanatical attacks on me.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Muerrto »

EBWOP: Also of course for all my earlier listed suspiscions: his attacks on DO, his calls for a speedlynch, etc.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Muerrto, the vote from you is hardly surprising, and I won't fight it, since I am thouroughly convinced you are scum, so any fighting would be worthless.

By the way, I meant Open 31, Yoguraimee mafia. This is, indeed mafia 174.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:15 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Khelvaster wrote:By the way, I meant Open 31, Yoguraimee mafia. This is, indeed
mafia 174
No, this is Mini 474. Try again, you'll get it eventually!
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:19 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Plessiez: Vampaneze, DeathSauce and somestrangeflea--none of these people look scummy at all to me.
Too me this translates as...
you guys have yet to vote for me so I want you too know that I am not against you so you wont place your vote on me...

You have named 3 names as the people you believe to be scum...

Nelly632
Muerrto
Death Omen

The comment above names 4 people who have not voted for you and because of that you clear them of being scum... What about Vampy & Hjallti? You are not attacking them or clearing them, is this because they have already cast their vote for you and you see no point on bringing them up?
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:26 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

Khelvaster wrote:Plessiez: Vampaneze, DeathSauce and somestrangeflea--none of these people look scummy at all to me. Process of elimination dictates that as neither of these are Muerrto, Nellie, or D_O, there is a very, very low chance they are scum.

at all
??

Do you have any comments then on things people have pointed out on Vampaneze and why their answers have satisfied you enough to think they aren't suspicious AT ALL? (such as in 207 (VH = Vampaneze),215, 226,and 251..I think there are more but that's just a quick glance through)
"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
SeraphicMirth
SeraphicMirth
Goon
SeraphicMirth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:28 am

Post by SeraphicMirth »

SeraphicMirth wrote:
at all
??

Do you have any comments then on things people have pointed out on Vampaneze and why their answers have satisfied you enough to think they aren't suspicious AT ALL? (such as in 207 (VH = Vampaneze),215, 226,and 251..I think there are more but that's just a quick glance through)

EBWOP: "...Vampaneze and why his answers have satisfied[...]to think he isn't suspicous at all"

I use improper pronouns..it can be confusing who I'm referring to..sorry :P
"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Muerrto »

Khelvaster wrote:Muerrto, the vote from you is hardly surprising, and I won't fight it, since I am thouroughly convinced you are scum, so any fighting would be worthless.
Sigh do I have to go back and quote your posts where you no longer suspected me because I was agreeing with you? Do you ALWAYS vote only OMGUS? It's ridiculous. Hey this'll sound familiar.

Vote stands. Try and defend yourself instead of attacking others non-stop.

Careful, I'm feeding you lines :wink:
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:58 am

Post by death_omen »

It seems the town has caught up to you Khelvaster, I thought you were scum every since you randomly changed your mind and attacked me from post subject: 100 onwards.

Vote:Khelvaster

Refusing to fight a vote or not defending youself is very bad.
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Plessiez »

Khelvaster wrote:Plessiez: Vampaneze, DeathSauce and somestrangeflea--none of these people look scummy at all to me. Process of elimination dictates that as neither of these are Muerrto, Nellie, or D_O, there is a very, very low chance they are scum.
... o
kay
then.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you decided that they weren't scummy without troubling to actually read anything they said. You looked and saw they weren't Muerrto or Death_Omen, and they weren't being so crass as to actually vote for you, and that was good enough.

I can't comprehend how anybody can say that VH doens't look at all scummy. That just doesn't make sense to me at all.

I'll repeat: you seem to be playing this game to "prove" you were right about Muerrto and Omen being linked. You're ignoring lots of genuinely odd and suspicious behaviour while trying to find all sorts of weak reasons to support the scum pairing you more or less randomly picked on
on page 2
. This isn't helping the town. Don't you get that?
death_omen wrote:It seems the town has caught up to you Khelvaster, I thought you were scum every since you randomly changed your mind and attacked me from post subject: 100 onwards.
Um. No, let's not revise history, please. He didn't "randomly" go after you - he pointed out that your reasons for voting Muertto were
really really bad
. His vote for you is one of the few things Khel's done that I'd agree was correct.
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Plessiez »

EBWOP:

Hypocrisy is such an
ugly
word, isn't it? However, I read this:
death_omen wrote:Refusing to fight a vote or
not defending youself is very bad
And I remember #168, where you said...
death_omen wrote:
Im done trying to convince you guys
. You are unpersuadable
... and I think ...
hmm
. Is it bad to refuse to defend yourself if you're Khel, but okay to refuse to defend yourself if you're death_omen? :wink:
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:47 am

Nelly632 wrote:
Flea Wrote
Loaded question. Kthxbye.
While it might appear to be a loaded question I did revise the question "But what I am saying is are you so sure that he is SCUM that you would put your DAY TWO life on it?"... If this is still loaded in peoples eyes then I will drop the issue...
I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here. You're asking Khelv to bet his Day 2 life on D_O's scumness, and I can't see why a Pro-Town player would ask for this. IMHO, it's the same question as earlier, it's still biased, and it's still rather scummy.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:58 am

EDWOP:List of Descending Suspicion:
  • Death_omen - for poor defences, and hypocricy/contradiction
  • Khelvaster - for attempting to rush the town through the day
  • Muerrto - for directing D_O, but this case is weak, as it relies on D_O's scum-ness
  • Nelly - minor suspicion for asking for, IMO, irrelevent information
Now, I'm only really interested in, ATM, the top 2 players, and with this, I'm going to re
vote: death_omen
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by Muerrto »

death_omen wrote:It seems the town has caught up to you Khelvaster, I thought you were scum every since you randomly changed your mind and attacked me from post subject: 100 onwards.

Vote:Khelvaster

GAH! Right after I remove my vote and vote for Khev you post this and my fingers want to creep back and switch again. This post is so scummy it's insane. I'm waiting for some defense from Khev, that's why my vote is there. But I have no clue which one of you is worse at this point.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

SeraphicMirth wrote:
Well, process of elimination dictates that Vampaneze isn't scum if the three people I really think are scum are. If D_O turns out to be a frameup but Muerrto and Nellie are scum, I would definitely take a good look at Vampaneze.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Muerrto wrote:
Sigh do I have to go back and quote your posts where you no longer suspected me because I was agreeing with you? Do you ALWAYS vote only OMGUS? It's ridiculous. Hey this'll sound familiar.

Vote stands. Try and defend yourself instead of attacking others non-stop.

Careful, I'm feeding you lines :wink:
Yeah, Muerrto. I can't defend myself because, as scum, there is no possible way you are changing your vote. Your case against me was that I am pushing incredibly hard to get Death_Omen lynched. I don't think I really have a defence, seeing as I was really trying to get him lynched based off of my suspicions. If you think that's scummy, I can't change your mind.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Sorry for the triple post:

It seems that Death_Omen once against proved his massive stupidity. You guys keep getting scummier and scummier...Death Omen's vote on me...I don't even need to explain how
death_omen wrote:
coming from D_O is wrong...Seriously. There is no way I can justify not lynching him today, not even if Nellie or Muerrto claimed scum.

Vote: D_O

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”