curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

You got good vibes from Dral? What exactly gave you good vibes about Dral? He posts that he targeted Fern last night (which I think is a load of crap). This is also an easy mafia lie, but you completely over look this. You also completely over look the fact that Dral did not give anyone a chance to comment before he claims that he is a Quack 6 posts later. I will again state what I did in my 152 post.

this is cummy because

“1.) voting yourself never helps the town at this point, 2.) without having any input from anyone else, Dral knows he killed Fern. 3.) think he is pulling the “poor me” card”

I also find it interesting in post 26, Dral votes for you giving the OMGUS reason (much later we find out it was because of another game)

I question him immediately 27, but you don’t seem to worry about it for your next post which is...

...Post 35, you vote me for underneath quoting…you never once question Dral’s vote on you. If someone has a vote on me and did not explain it I would demand to know a reason. Dral had his vote on you for <b>100 posts!!!</b> (he removed it in post 135) before he votes for me and you did not even bat an eye lash. Does anyone else think this is strange?!?!

(laughing)..I get it now, I am your mark, arent I? This is one big set up.

Post 16
Mert wrote:Hi everyone, my name's Mert and I'm a Doctor. Last night my target didn't die, meaning I'm either not a Quack or my target is Mafia.
Post 96
Mert wrote:I protected curiouskarmadog last night, for similar reasons to those given by theopor_COD for his choice - I figured the IC gang would be targets by a whole bunch of people and so my information would be almost worthless. By choosing a target randomly I figured I'd have a better chance of being the only person to target them, therefore learning more about the nature of my role than I would anyway.
You are trying to set me up, aren’t you? Your little plan didn’t work though did it? Because Indy came out and said he protected me too…Angered, you attack Indy.

You have been after me since the very beginning. Since I said I didn’t protect anyone. To me, it seems like you want to go after the easiest target (i.e. me), when lynching anybody else would provide more information to the town. I have explained several times why I didn’t protect anyone…I realize that it was an error, but I didn’t want to kill a town…

However, after rereading a bit and typing this post, I do agree with you. I think my contribution in this game is that YOU and Dral (Now Piggy) are scum. So yes, lynching me will provide some information….that I am town and you pushed that lynch.

Unvote Piggy
Vote Mert

I feel like the best lynches today are Mert or myself. I feel like we would offer the town the most information possible. Mert is right, it was awful scummy for me to not have protected last night when I thought we had 6 quacks and 3 doctors.

You screwed up Mert...you want my lynch? Push that wagon somemore, I will help you!! I know I am innocent and after the town finds that out, hopefully you and piggy are next. I still win.

OR we can lynch Mert...not only am I certian that she is scum (which I thinks fingers Piggy next), but three people say they targetted her JDodge, BM, and Jordan (thanks Theo's chart)..that is a ton of information.

Which is a better lynch? you decide.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:29 pm

fake edit scummy=cummy
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:54 pm

Post by Stewie »

I just finished reading the thread. A few things I noticed are:

-Dral posting to say he has nothing to post, BM following up with a similar post.
-CKD claiming he targeted nobody at night. Might be because as a doctor he thought it would be better for him not to protect someone and risk killing them, but worth noting.
-Piggy reads the game in 10 minutes and concludes that BM is the right lynch. I think that's a little too fast to come to that conclusion, particularly since she did not give any reasoning other than 'things that other people say and therefore she does not need to repeat' (paraphrased).

In conclusion, I think Piggy and BM are possible scum; and we need to keep an eye on CKD. I'd like to
vote: Ms Piggy
, hopefully she'll have more to say about BM.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by Hjallti »

Mert wrote: As for Hjallti's point that the aim is not to confirm two doctors but to lynch scum, surely you understand that two confirmed doctors is a guaranteed town win, as they'd effectively become unkillable. Yes, the ultimate aim is to lynch all the scum, but having two living confirmed doctors gives the chance the best way to do this.
I think 2 quack, 2 confirmed docs and 3 scum is not a certain town win:
mislynch leaves 1q2cd3sc
right NK leaves 2cd3sc a mafia win
scum can kill docs by lynching rather than by NK's
Mert wrote: Did I not acknowledge that I had a gut feeling I was targetted last night and did not, in fact, present it as fact?
I am and was aware of that. My point here is that I do believe the Mertday1 puzzle is the hardest to solve, and that any assumption to break it down leaves the other trail as well. I just mentionned two extreme different solution to illustrate the point.
Did I not acknowledge that I didn't see this as a scumtell but just said the whole argument was logically invalid.
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:45 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

why would you want to hear more of that bs?
Vote: Stewie

Stewie wrote:I just finished reading the thread. A few things I noticed are:

-Dral posting to say he has nothing to post, BM following up with a similar post.
-CKD claiming he targeted nobody at night. Might be because as a doctor he thought it would be better for him not to protect someone and risk killing them, but worth noting.
-Piggy reads the game in 10 minutes and concludes that BM is the right lynch. I think that's a little too fast to come to that conclusion, particularly since she did not give any reasoning other than 'things that other people say and therefore she does not need to repeat' (paraphrased).

In conclusion, I think Piggy and BM are possible scum; and we need to keep an eye on CKD. I'd like to
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:46 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

EBWOP: Apparently i was already voting for Stewie, according to the flawed vote count a few posts back. :p
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:01 am

Post by JDodge »

Battle Mage wrote:why would you want to hear more of that bs?
Vote: Stewie

Stewie wrote:I just finished reading the thread. A few things I noticed are:

OMGUS?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:33 am

Post by Stewie »

Not only that, but I am not the one voting for him (yet). I simply asked Ms Piggy to explain her vote. BM called the reasoning bullshit and voted for me. I don't see how it follows that when he thinks Ms Piggy is voting him with bad reasoning and I ask her to explain that reasoning, I should be the subject of his suspicion. This strengthens me suspicion that they are scum together.

BM: you are voting for me, the vote count is not flawed.

Also, what's with the underneath quoting? It's irritatingly inefficient. You make a comment, but I don't know what the hell you are talking about, so I have to scroll down to see what you are talking about and then go back to the top of your post to read your comment on what was said at the bottom.[/irrelevant rant]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:49 am

stewie, I know your opinion on me, but what of Mert?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by Stewie »

I think he is town.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:37 pm

Stewie wrote:I think he is town.
based on?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:38 pm

you dont see a link between Piggy and Mert?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by Stewie »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
based on?
From his posts, it seems to me that he's trying hard to win the game for the town. One thing that comes to mind is asking Piggy if she'd prefer lynching BM and lynching her if he came up town. Had not BM interrupted, the reaction could have been useful in finding both Piggy's and BM's alignments.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:56 pm

Stewie wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
based on?
From his posts, it seems to me that he's trying hard to win the game for the town. One thing that comes to mind is asking Piggy if she'd prefer lynching BM and lynching her if he came up town. Had not BM interrupted, the reaction could have been useful in finding both Piggy's and BM's alignments.
what post are you referencing here?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:23 pm

Post by Aimee »

Vote Count

Mert - 3 (Indy, Hjallti, curiouskarmadog)

Ms Piggy - 2 (JordanA24, Stewie)
curiouskarmadog - 1 (Mert)
Battle Mage - 1 (Ms Piggy)
Stewie – 1 (Battle Mage)
Indy – 1 (JDodge)

Not Voting - 2 (ControlledBurn, ~N9V~)

6 to lynch.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 pm

Post by Aimee »

ControlledBurn and Ms Piggy prodded.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:08 am

Post by Hjallti »

I would like Mert and Ms Piggy themselfs giving their view on the connection before curiouskarmadog gives his!

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:50 am

Post by Aimee »

ControlledBurn has asked for a replacement. I am finding one.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

why so defensive? If somebody does something i consider scummy, and another player seems to support this, they shouldnt be treated differently. Your reaction to my vote is enough to keep it there.
And yes, the vote count was flawed, but not where my own vote was concerned. If it mattered, i would have quoted it for you. As it doesnt, i merely mentioned it in passing, in case Aimee wanted to fix it.
Underneath quoting is like, my trademark. And no, i don't do it to deliberately annoy the incredibly lazy-i do it simply because its the easiest thing to do when i am replying to something.
tbh, this game isn't exactly moving like a speeding bullet. If you are getting lost when the game is going at this speed, i don't advise you join larger games yet... :roll:
Stewie wrote:Not only that, but I am not the one voting for him (yet). I simply asked Ms Piggy to explain her vote. BM called the reasoning bullshit and voted for me. I don't see how it follows that when he thinks Ms Piggy is voting him with bad reasoning and I ask her to explain that reasoning, I should be the subject of his suspicion. This strengthens me suspicion that they are scum together.

BM: you are voting for me, the vote count is not flawed.

Also, what's with the underneath quoting? It's irritatingly inefficient. You make a comment, but I don't know what the hell you are talking about, so I have to scroll down to see what you are talking about and then go back to the top of your post to read your comment on what was said at the bottom.[/irrelevant rant]
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Hjallti »

Battle Mage wrote:And no, i don't do it to deliberately annoy the incredibly lazy-i do it simply because its the easiest thing to do when i am replying to something.
I don't understand this point. It is as easy to type under as above. Looks like in both cases you type the same letters.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

meh-i'm simply in the habit of posting this way. I write from the top of the page to the bottom, and thus i read that way too. So when i'm posting, i can keep the quote within reach to read, but not above my new comments.
Meh, i cant really explain it very well. its just something i do. get used to it. :p

Hjallti wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:And no, i don't do it to deliberately annoy the incredibly lazy-i do it simply because its the easiest thing to do when i am replying to something.
I don't understand this point. It is as easy to type under as above. Looks like in both cases you type the same letters.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by Stewie »

Battle Mage wrote:why so defensive? If somebody does something i consider scummy, and another player seems to support this, they shouldnt be treated differently. Your reaction to my vote is enough to keep it there.
Huh? I'll break down the events for you:

-Piggy said that she's voting for you, but didn't really give a reason
-Stewie asks Piggy to explain herself better
-BM: vote stewie
-Stewie: WTF?

Note that I am not supporting Piggy. Furthermore, I really don't see why if that were the case, you are voting for me and not for Piggy, who is the one who played in a way you found scummy in the first place.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:28 am

Post by Stewie »

Bump.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:51 pm

Post by Hjallti »

waauw I need some hours to reread what happened this weekend in the game. Or rather to think to get out of this standstill.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:11 am

I would like to hear form Mert. I posted my thoughts on him 7 days ago, and no response...maybe he decided to lurk unti the heat goes away, what do you think town?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”