Mini 473: Urban Dead Mafia! Barhah! (Over)

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by Oman »

Hi.
I'm Dylan.
What's up?
I've been huntin' for scum. (hunting > looking :lol:)
What's your favourite way to get lynched? I'm thinking Hang, Draw, Quarter.

Sincerly, Oman.

I would like to make note that I actually read your whole thing and got about two points out of it:
A) "I don't know what tells you've picked up on, so let me know and I'll explain them away."
B) "Don't vote me, meanies!"
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:00 am

Post by Zodiac »

darko wrote:
So you guys are mostly voting me only because I'm spouting off one-liners and look to be unhelpful or is there some other reason that you think that I'm trying to manipulate the town by using such statements to move others. Because if you really think that I'm mafia and that I'm doing this to intentionally sabotage the town, then feel free to vote me.
But if you think that overall I'm just not helpful and therefore am worthy of removing from the game, then don't vote me. But I presume that those of you that dislike my style of play that are voting me are actually trying to pressure me into contributing. Thus, since I'm lazy and don't care to read back in the thread, please give me specific questions that I will answer. I'll try, but I can't guarantee you'll like the answers.
Uhh... What? Well , you're only spouting oneliners , and that isn't helpful at all , rendering you as a scum, and you know what we do to scum.

Vote: Darko
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:11 am

Post by Oman »

whoa...if that gets fixed (;))thats L-1.

I'm gonna think over whether thats best at this time.

Unvote
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:25 am

Post by Hjallti »

Come on you guys... I want to play mafia but if you are al trying to not play this game why subscribe in the first place?

Don't you all realise that you have to give content to have content. Only Claus and Oman are really doing this!

Gatorguy91 might have RL reasons not to be able to play this game.

darko first gives only useless oneliners and then a whining post proofing that you don't need oneliners to post something useless.

people start voting darko for it, which basically means you vote of on playstyle rather then on suspicion.... I didn't see a scumtell from darko (unless buddying and distancing, but he does it as if it is second nature, so I would rather think that is playstyle as well).

Everyone should try to have content twice on a page...Make a summary, ask questions, or answer questions, claim you found a scumtell, give your scumlist, try to recieve reactions (maybe that is what darko intended, but it seems he will get lynched by it)...

Since I want to see what happens next I will
unvote
, but oman, I still have my eye on you.

@Claus: you seem to play solid, I would have expected a FoS rather than a vote on darko for this. Can you explain why, does it mean you want a lynch right away rather than pressure?
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:36 am

Post by Oman »

Darko wrote: don't get why poppinpuffin or Albert B. Rampage don't bother to vote for camisade if you're going to criticize him. What's so great about your current vote that makes you want to keep it?
Seems like he wants to start a wagon here, pretty fierce onto people for NOT voting.
Darko wrote: If you don't agree with me, that's alright though.
"I'm not forcing you or anything...unless you want me too."
Darko wrote: I find Hiallti's analysis to be genuine.
When Hjallti is hitting me.

My personal favourite:
Darko wrote:
Puffin wrote:Um can you say scum buddies?vote: darko
I do not find poppinpuffin's analysis to be genuine

darko wrote:I like camisade. I don't like Albert.
Along with
Darko wrote:But right now I see people voting me because you don't like me.
You do NOT look good to me darko

I've thought long enough. L-1 is just the place for you.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:39 am

Post by Oman »

Posted as I was writing:
Hjallti wrote: people start voting darko for it, which basically means you vote of on playstyle rather then on suspicion.... I didn't see a scumtell from darko (unless buddying and distancing, but he does it as if it is second nature, so I would rather think that is playstyle as well).
I see plenty of scumtells (relative to the activity of game) in darko. See my above post.
Hjallti wrote:Since I want to see what happens next I will unvote but oman, I still have my eye on you.
Likewise on you Hjallti, lets make a club!
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:14 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

I'd like a claim Darko.
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:50 am

Post by Hjallti »

Oman could you please
explain
what you mean. I have the impression you see scumtells in darko's posts, but I am not seeing in each of the examples one. If you are going to convince me, you need to explain why some phrase is a scumtell. ALL of them!

One example:
Oman wrote:
This is OMGUS if you call this a scumtell, it looks to me as if you say: 'Hjallti made a case against me (hitting I find a strange wording if it is truthful* (as in I believe it) analysis) darko agrees so darko is scum.

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:51 am

Post by Hjallti »

Oman wrote:
Hjallti wrote:Since I want to see what happens next I will unvote but oman, I still have my eye on you.
Likewise on you Hjallti, lets make a club!
Do you have another reason than OMGUS? I mean did I do something scummy?

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:13 am

Post by Oman »

Hjallti wrote: One example:
Oman wrote:
This is OMGUS if you call this a scumtell, it looks to me as if you say: 'Hjallti made a case against me (hitting I find a strange wording if it is truthful* (as in I believe it) analysis) darko agrees so darko is scum.
You need to look in contrast, when the hit isn't on him he agrees wholeheartedly. Contrast it with saying that whoever think he's scummy is lieing. Its a context thing

About the eye. Its not OMGUS in a pure form. Its like "I'm town, scum might try to get me lynched, but town might try it as well, so I'm aware of the possibility that you are scum here." I look at anyone who looks at me, its only fair, but I wouldn't call it OMGUS.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:37 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Zodiac wrote:
darko wrote:
So you guys are mostly voting me only because I'm spouting off one-liners and look to be unhelpful or is there some other reason that you think that I'm trying to manipulate the town by using such statements to move others. Because if you really think that I'm mafia and that I'm doing this to intentionally sabotage the town, then feel free to vote me.
But if you think that overall I'm just not helpful and therefore am worthy of removing from the game, then don't vote me. But I presume that those of you that dislike my style of play that are voting me are actually trying to pressure me into contributing. Thus, since I'm lazy and don't care to read back in the thread, please give me specific questions that I will answer. I'll try, but I can't guarantee you'll like the answers.
Uhh... What? Well , you're only spouting oneliners , and that isn't helpful at all , rendering you as a scum, and you know what we do to scum.

I would feel safer if you had bolded that one :P
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:23 am

Post by camisade »

Darko's arguement sums up to "I'm useless so don't vote me!!" which could just be scum trying to keep himself in the game. I'm not voting for him yet (this might be WIFOM but darko's post seemed really defensive to me)

I'm glad that things picked up quickly though. Because you asked us to ask you questions darko:

What do you think of Oman? Do you think the scumtells he sees in you are valid?
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Zodiac »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Zodiac wrote:
darko wrote:

I would feel safer if you had bolded that one :P
Like this?
Vote : Darko
. My bad.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:02 am

camisade wrote:(this might be WIFOM but darko's post seemed really defensive to me)
Being defensive is a town-tell ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Darko has 24 hours to claim before i hammer him.
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
- pie_is_good
-Glork
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:47 am

Post by Hjallti »

I don't think we have enough to hammer, but I understand the points (not by Oman's explanation, but by pondering over it this afternoon). Anyway, I find the pressure good, but I would want to have the day a bit longer to see what else it brings. The rush to lynch here is a bit scummy.

I am loosing my impression that Oman is scum more and more (again by thinking it all over).

@Oman
I still don't get the point that me chasing you would make me scummy... just like you with darko I wanted pressure because I felt you were acting strange, the main difference is that you gave a town impression under pressure and darko seems not to give that at the moment.

darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:11 am

Post by darko »

blablabla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla blabla bla blabla bla blablabla bla blab. Well maybe, since you all are pressuring me so heavily, I'll claim. I am a blablablablabla bla bla bla blabla bla bla. blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla bla since I would've refused to claim but then you had to blabla bla blablabla bla bla. And it's nice that you only give me 24 hours because, blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla bla. And it's interesting because Hjallti and Oman blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla bla. And I don't think it's bad, but it's just that I want to say blablabla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla blabla bla blabla. If it weren't for my top three suspects being blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla blabla bla blabla, then the whole past six pages would be for naught. But of course, these blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla.

But seriously, don't you guys think that it's strange that gatorguy was one second about to request replacement and is suddenly going to hammer in 24 hours? Such a quick turnaround for someone that couldn't keep up with the game. I wouldn't be surprised if Albert (the one who started the wagon on me) and gatorguy were scum partners.

It's too bad you're about to lynch me (because I see no reason why gatorguy won't vote me now and I don't know if anyone else will unvote me), because blablabla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla and if someone could understand my style of play and communication style, they'd be able to see that blablablablabla bla bla bla blabla bla bla. Make sure you watch out for blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla and how bla blabla bla bla bla bla too.

Does that suffice and satisfy you my fellow players?

Or am I just spouting incoherent poop? Because I could be bothered to translate, but I no longer feel motivated to do it. Maybe Claus could translate for you, he's good at that.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:42 am

Post by Hjallti »

I thought the deadline given by gatorguy91 was pretty short as well.

darko, may I try to translate (except the gatorguy91 bit, which is clear anyway)?
a possible translation of what darko wrote: I played that way because it is my playstyle and I am proving it with doing this defense the same way.
If you kill me now, you have the whole 6 pages to draw conclusions, If you hunt on you will have more.
If I was voting on darko I would take away the hammer now, but than again I would have done so earlier, because I don't like a hammer so early.

Ofcourse you give us other questions now:
@darko: Why do you attack Albert B. Rampage during and Claus at the end? Feels like OMGUS, and as if you don't want to survive, since those to could releaf the hammer as well.
@Gatorguy91: 1. Can you explain your turnaround?
If you don't and hammer I will see that as a major scumtell!
2. Please wait I still want some answers during day1: this question is also pretty much unanswered yet, and I want to know the answer:
@Claus: (old question) you seem to play solid, I would have expected a FoS rather than a vote on darko for this. Can you explain why, does it mean you want a lynch right away rather than pressure?
@everyone: Can you give your disposition on this possible lynch also with regards to the fact that it is pretty
early
to lynch on what seems to be a hard call between playstyle and scumtell, in my opinion.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:19 am

Hjallti wrote: @darko: Why do you attack Albert B. Rampage during and Claus at the end?
Because he finds that our analysis isn't genuine.

LOL. Diekthxbai.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:47 am

Post by Smashy »

Sir Tornado has requested replacement. Searching for one now.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:18 am

Post by Oman »

Hjallti: Chasing you is not scummy in itself. I merely have a policy "To watch all players who attack confirmed townies" Unfortunatly, I am the only one who is confirmed (to me) thus, I watch you. Its just a "neibourhood watch" thing I guess. Don't take it personally, I (right now) think you're town, and I like your playstyle. Although if Darko comes up scum, well you'll have a lot of 'splaining to do IMO.

Do I think the scumtells are valid, I didn't before his large blah blah post.

Now I wouldn't mind seeing him hanged.

I've seen scum use that "too early for a lynch" excuse before, but even 8 pages can be enough to find the next one.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Gatorguy91 »

I'm STILL Giving him time to claim.

Or not.

Vote Darko
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
- pie_is_good
-Glork
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by Oman »

Thats a lynch....bah, twilight.

I would have liked to hear a claim I didn't really want a doc or vig offed D1 (especially since an SK or vig killed our cop). Ah well, we'll see soon enough.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by camisade »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
camisade wrote:(this might be WIFOM but darko's post seemed really defensive to me)
Being defensive is a town-tell ?
I meant being really defensive was a scum-tell.
darko wrote:blablabla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla blabla bla blabla bla blablabla bla blab. Well maybe, since you all are pressuring me so heavily, I'll claim. I am a blablablablabla bla bla bla blabla bla bla. blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla bla since I would've refused to claim but then you had to blabla bla blablabla bla bla. And it's nice that you only give me 24 hours because, blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla bla. And it's interesting because Hjallti and Oman blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla bla. And I don't think it's bad, but it's just that I want to say blablabla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla blabla bla blabla. If it weren't for my top three suspects being blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla blabla bla blabla, then the whole past six pages would be for naught. But of course, these blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla.

But seriously, don't you guys think that it's strange that gatorguy was one second about to request replacement and is suddenly going to hammer in 24 hours? Such a quick turnaround for someone that couldn't keep up with the game. I wouldn't be surprised if Albert (the one who started the wagon on me) and gatorguy were scum partners.

It's too bad you're about to lynch me (because I see no reason why gatorguy won't vote me now and I don't know if anyone else will unvote me), because blablabla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla and if someone could understand my style of play and communication style, they'd be able to see that blablablablabla bla bla bla blabla bla bla. Make sure you watch out for blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla and how bla blabla bla bla bla bla too.

Does that suffice and satisfy you my fellow players?

Or am I just spouting incoherent poop? Because I could be bothered to translate, but I no longer feel motivated to do it. Maybe Claus could translate for you, he's good at that.
Mmmkay...
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by Oman »

I agree with Camisade that overly-defensive is a scum-tell, but the way darko did it, I wouldn't call it defence at all. It was schoolgirl whinging. That last post you quoted Camisade was a useless attempt at...I don't even know what. He said: "I no longer feel motivated" which means he wouldn't have been any help in scumcatching anyway. The guy was a lead weight, the question is "Did he mean to be?"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”