pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

the one paranoid thought I have here that I want to get out, just in case, is that if you squint a lot DW's actions make some sense for scum

OTOH, you have the STD push D1, him voting TH instead of Thor at the end of D1 (although as I said his explanation was fine), and him attempting to push jason on D4. I'm still kind of weirded out by the STD push, to be honest. mostly I just don't get why he came out full force and then... completely phased out and didn't push anyone else in that manner the rest of the game.

but this is just more a paranoid thought than anything. I don't really think his play looks scummy.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60922 - Mala scum with goodmorning - had a weak town read on her most of the game. asked her exactly one softball question near the middle of the game in order to distance with no actual push.

I'm trying to see if Mala is adverse to bussing as scum and that's the only recent scum game I've found so far. -.- just based on this, though, I doubt she would bus on D2 with several other lynch options available and a known town RB in the game.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 988, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 978, pieguyn wrote:btw, we also feel that Egg and DW's reactions to Thor at the end of D1 are highly town and will not consider anything resembling a lynch on either of them at this juncture.

Pie, fake reactions are super easy to pull off. Plus, I disagree with Delta's reaction seeming town...

Are we allowed to talk about tokens, and where we put them at?

I tried to a long time ago, but no one answered my question.

Yes, I prefer to play as scum, but I'm an easy mislynch. My team thought it best to put tokens on town for me. You think they'd put faith in my scum game? Haha.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

When have I ever been scum and not pushed for a lynch on you, Pie? Even when we were scum buddies I tried to push for a lynch on you. Even when you were the towniest person in the game, I pushed for a lynch on you.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Egg »

Yeah I don't believe you about spending town tokens when you prefer scum
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 2127, pieguyn wrote:I'm trying to see if Mala is adverse to bussing as scum and that's the only recent scum game I've found so far. -.- just based on this, though, I doubt she would bus on D2 with several other lynch options available and a known town RB in the game.

Here's a follow-up question to that, though: do you think Mala would put her scummate down as one of TWO options, and then vote for the other one? (Which basically means she is calling her scummate her #2 scumread.) Because that's what Mala did with Egg during D2.

Oversoul no longer has to worry about his own game, so he gave this game a reread. Based on the reread, he's leaning towards Egg. I'm going to think about it...
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:35 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 1491, Nexus wrote:
Votecount 2.10:

Malakittens (6-LYNCH)-
pieguyn,
SleepyKrew
, Egg,
Save The Dragons
, sthar8, Trojan Horse,
DeltaWave (3)-
Boonskiies,
Malakittens
jasonT1981
Boonskiies (1)-
DeltaWave,

Not voting (1)-
Bins

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is at 6pm on the 30th April 2015. (expired on 2015-04-30 13:00:00)

STD is v/la until Sunday 3rd May.

Malakittens has been lynched. Flip incoming...

If Boonskiies was scum, that would mean the entire Malakittens wagon was town-driven and nobody was bussing her. I'm not saying it's impossible but I would expect a busser at that stage of the game. This does sort of call TH into question.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:36 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 2128, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 978, pieguyn wrote:btw, we also feel that Egg and DW's reactions to Thor at the end of D1 are highly town and will not consider anything resembling a lynch on either of them at this juncture.

Pie, fake reactions are super easy to pull off. Plus, I disagree with Delta's reaction seeming town...

Yes, I prefer to play as scum, but I'm an easy mislynch. My team thought it best to put tokens on town for me. You think they'd put faith in my scum game? Haha.

How many town tokens did they drop on you?

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Egg »

If Boon and Trojan are town, they are part of teams that got all town roles. Not really relevant to anything but I found that interesting.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Egg »

So this is apparently Boon's favorite mafia moment according to his GTKAS (thanks Cheet):
Boon wrote: - I claimed Town Tracker day 1 of Case of Doctor Pepper, and successfully no killed the last night in a group of 4 to win without having to confirm anyone.

So he's no killed before and is apparently proud of what it accomplished. Just thought that was worth mentioning
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2133, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 2128, Boonskiies wrote:

How many town tokens did they drop on you?

I don't know the exact amount. Our team believed that our team's strength is to eventually become obvtown to everyone, and I think we used an equal amount of town tokens on everyone. We didn't use tokens anywhere else.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2130, Egg wrote:Yeah I don't believe you about spending town tokens when you prefer scum

Wasn't my choice, haha. I'd much rather have played scum, but I did tell them I would be worried about getting caught with Pieguyn in this game. Also, I win more when I am town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:15 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2129, Boonskiies wrote:When have I ever been scum and not pushed for a lynch on you, Pie? Even when we were scum buddies I tried to push for a lynch on you. Even when you were the towniest person in the game, I pushed for a lynch on you.

yes, but as I said, I think you're attempting to deliberately play to the opposite of your scum meta here

I also don't really think in either case you *had* to push me as scum. the game where we were both scum, it only wound up happening bc we were strategically bussing each other so that one of us could get to endgame, and I think you probably could have done something else besides pushing me in the other game.

In post 2132, DeltaWave wrote:If Boonskiies was scum, that would mean the entire Malakittens wagon was town-driven and nobody was bussing her. I'm not saying it's impossible but I would expect a busser at that stage of the game. This does sort of call TH into question.

what do you make of the point that scum knew there was a town RB in the game after N1? you think they'd bus anyway and leave only one scum left when one scum vs. a town RB is essentially autoloss for them?

or am I just going wrong here
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:16 am

Post by pieguyn »

to be fair, I do remember Boon mentioning he spent tokens on town sometime a while back

but even if he was telling the truth about it, it doesn't make him town. so.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2131, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 2127, pieguyn wrote:I'm trying to see if Mala is adverse to bussing as scum and that's the only recent scum game I've found so far. -.- just based on this, though, I doubt she would bus on D2 with several other lynch options available and a known town RB in the game.

Here's a follow-up question to that, though: do you think Mala would put her scummate down as one of TWO options, and then vote for the other one? (Which basically means she is calling her scummate her #2 scumread.) Because that's what Mala did with Egg during D2.

Oversoul no longer has to worry about his own game, so he gave this game a reread. Based on the reread, he's leaning towards Egg. I'm going to think about it...

Bus a buddy; vote a townie....CLASSIC.

Actually, that makes me more okay with going through with voting Egg.

Anywho, my team's been saying that for a while. They don't want me voting anyone but Egg toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:48 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 2138, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2129, Boonskiies wrote:
what do you make of the point that scum knew there was a town RB in the game after N1? you think they'd bus anyway and leave only one scum left when one scum vs. a town RB is essentially autoloss for them?

What makes you think they knew about an rb?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2132, DeltaWave wrote:If Boonskiies was scum, that would mean the entire Malakittens wagon was town-driven and nobody was bussing her. I'm not saying it's impossible but I would expect a busser at that stage of the game. This does sort of call TH into question.

or am I just going wrong here[/quote]

Sorry, that looks weird; I'm not the one who said that. ^ Haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Ohp...now I get it. Haha, Pie said it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2141, DeltaWave wrote:

Mala was given a No Result on her role cop investigation.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Egg »

Maybe Boon just slipped that their role cop checked STD.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2144, Boonskiies wrote:

Oh. Or that
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2146, Egg wrote:
In post 2144, Boonskiies wrote:

Oh. Or that

Actually, this is a slip.

VOTE: Egg

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

eh

I really really think that everyone else has compelling reason to be town outside {Boon, Egg} (and I think Boon is more likely scum out of those two). I'm primarily searching for evidence that gives me strong cause to question my town reads outside of those 2 players and I really haven't seen it yet.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

how is that a slip

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”