Mini 479: Care Bears Mafia - Abandoned in Every Way.

Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:21 am

Post by Kwanton »

Wow. Jeez I was waiting for this to start. I so wanted to say this since I read the first post:

"carnivoral mammal." Bears are omnivores I think.

Ok now I got that off my chest.

2 NK's are bad with this amount of people. Cloud suffocation does not seem like a scummy way to kill someone so I assume it was a vigilante. If that is the case then
fos vigilante
for killing night 1 without any leads.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Kwanton »

No dr. blackstrike. It's bad for us to direct power roles to do anything. If we do that then it will be possible for scum to manipulate them to do what they want. It's better to leave it up to each power role's best judgement and hope they don't do anything stupid.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:24 am

Post by Kwanton »

DeanWinchester wrote:I'm thinking its an sk. Judging by how abillities seem to only be usable/activate on certain nights i think its unlikely we have a compelled vig.
Is it more likely to have an activated SK? I've never played in a delayed role action game before so I don't know. But I'm going based on my knowledge of normal roles and the number of people playing. With 12 people to start, and the fact this game started with night makes me thing there would be only one anti-town killing faction i.e. mafia. An SK also would make the game unbalanced IMO.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Kwanton »

Dr. Blackstrike wrote:
FOS: Kwanton and Somada for automatically jumping to the Vig conclusion and not considering the SK alternative. Only scum would know that there wasn't an SK. Granted, this theory only works if we have an irresponsible Vig or a Vig with role restrictions, but I'm hoping scum made their first slip...
Why would scum know their wasn't an SK? Scum would just know they were mafia...
QFT. At the begining of the game there should be only two people who know if there is an SK. That is the mod and the SK.

I explained why I thought it was a vig. I said, that since it's a mini game with only twelve, two anti-town killing roles would be pushing it. And clouds don't seem like a scummy way to kill someone(but it's care bears so idk). Also I think I read that this is a non-vanilla game so if all mafia members have an additional power, then an SK would make the game terribly unbalanced even if there was a resurector role.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:19 am

Post by Kwanton »

Psychiatrist is an extremely rare role.

MissMoo I've already explained why I thought it was a vig. Personally I think mafia would not care if the SK was ousted or not. The SK doesn't know who is on their side so the SK is just as likely to kill other scum as town.

And wouldn't it make sense that we have a vig? It's a pretty common role and I've only played a few games without one (lyncher and survivor and the like).
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:54 pm

Post by Kwanton »

Kwanton wrote:QFT. At the begining of the game there should be only two people who know if there is an SK. That is the mod and the SK.
Dr. Blackstrike wrote:Seems as though the only way you'd know who was this vig/sk is... if you were him.
That's basically exactly what I said worded differently.

So you vote me and your reason for the vote is a reiteration of something I said?

Point out where I said I knew who the vig/SK was. Right now it looks like your fishing for a nonexistent reason to vote me.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by Kwanton »

Jex wrote:
Kwanton wrote:wow! Can we say overkill? Big
FOS Kwanton
for completely over reacting to a pretty much random vote
Random vote? He accused me of being the SK/vig with no basis whatsoever. Overreacting? I didn't vote him. I didn't FOS him. I asked him for evidence as to the reasons he voted for me.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:09 pm

Post by Kwanton »

Jeez I screwed up that quoting job. Well I'm sure you guys can figure it out lol.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by Kwanton »

"If that is the case"

Yep that's what I said. I never said it was definitely the vig. I said my reasons why I think it's the vig. I said I "assume" it's the vig. And if it is the vig would you want to keep one that kills on the first night?

So you found my first post suspicious when there wasn't even a vote. I FOS'd a role. Not even a player. If that makes you suspicious maybe you're "reading just a tad bit too much into this"
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Kwanton »

Jex it seems like you're fishing for a reason to vote. To me it seems scummy that you're willing tojump on any little thing.....
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by Kwanton »

rofl. I actually totally forgot about this game. Then I went away for a week. When I finally remembered I thought for sure I'd been repaced. Guess not.

And Jex I did already explain why I thought it was a vig. A few times as a matter of fact. It seems to me like you're just posting what is convenient for your argument and ignoring my points that you can't twist.

As for your tri-quote point against me, I only said that because that's what I thought at the moment. I assumed it was not an SKand actually made legitimate points to back that up. Then people jump on me for that?

How bout we talk about you holding onto an argument that doesn't exist? Just because there's nothing better to talk about doesn't mean what I said was scummy in the least.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:38 pm

Post by Kwanton »

Very pathetic. I don't even have an internet machine and can only check this every couple weeks....and nothing has happened since I last posted.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:26 am

Post by Kwanton »

nice this is back up.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:46 pm

Post by Kwanton »

Heh. 3 cop claims in 1 game. that's the second weirdest mafia I've been in....

Regardless, if you guys want to think I'm scummy go ahead. but you're really nit-picking on something minor. yea i did think that there was a vig. I EXPLAINED MY REASONS MULTIPLE TIMES. I love how you people who are calling me scummy are just quoting the fact that I chastised the supposed vig and leaving out my legitimate reasoning behind it. For the sake of moving this game along, I think that getting a deathlock on something that minor is more scummy than what I did.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:32 am

Post by Kwanton »

CrashTextDummie wrote:
Kwanton
- While I agree that the assumption we have a vig is somewhat odd, I don't think he's deserving of as much scrutiny as he received. One of the perks of a night-start game is that you have something to discuss from the get-go (nightkills), so for him to analyze the kill is not inherently anti-town. His subsequent defense sounded pretty sound and reasonable to me. The one thing that bothers me about him is that he's done nothing little more than defend himself. Who are you suspicious of, Kwanton? Why aren't you voting anyone?
Well this is mostly because of the people relentlessly accusing me. i actually did say that I suspected those who made the same points over and over against me. here is the quote:
kwanton wrote:Regardless, if you guys want to think I'm scummy go ahead. but you're really nit-picking on something minor. yea i did think that there was a vig. I EXPLAINED MY REASONS MULTIPLE TIMES. I love how you people who are calling me scummy are just quoting the fact that I chastised the supposed vig and leaving out my legitimate reasoning behind it. For the sake of moving this game along, I think that getting a deathlock on something that minor is more scummy than what I did.
So basically Jex. The others who accused me haven't done it as vehemently and it's good to accuse people to get something going, but Jex went completely OD on such a minor thing and held onto it like a winning lottery ticket. This is far from OMGUS, I'm actually holding back my vote cuz I'm the one he's accusing, but if he did this to anyone else I'd vote so fast........[/quote]
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:06 pm

Post by Kwanton »

A claim will save my life if you guys believe me. And the nature of it will probably deter people from wanting to NK me too so I have no problem with a claim, but I don't want to unless I need to since I am against claims for no reason.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by Kwanton »

"save me from a lynch"?

How many votes are on me right now? I think I'm even close to a lynch.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:06 am

Post by Kwanton »

Zindaras wrote:Under the current deadline rules, there's a 50/50 lynch chance between Kwanton and Dr. Blackstrike.
vote Dr.Blackstrike
then. Jex looked more scummy to me but Dr. black was second. And this is really the only option that will make a difference.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:47 am

Post by Kwanton »

Skruffs wrote:What's interesting is that Blackstrike is encouraging Kwanton to try and clear himself, even though both of them are tied. Hmm.
:? Him trying to get me to clear myself involves trying to get me to unnecessarily claim. That doesn't seem like something town would push for. Actually since I already said that my role would deter people from wanting to NK me I think that info would bring out the scum and they would try to make me claim. That info wouldn't matter to a townie since they can't NK me anyway. My vote stands.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:48 pm

Post by Kwanton »

Skruffs wrote:yeah, but, if he was scum, i feel he'd probably be trying to get you lynched without getting a claim out of you, especially since the alternative was himself.
Think about it. I said my role would save me from a lynch and deter people from trying to kill me. He doesn't know if I am some type of bomb or vengeance role so I'm sure he would want me to claim before they kill me. I'm sure that scum would try to get a claim out of me before they do anything rash. And they would want to find out what exactly a role of my power does.

Like I said, I really don't want to claim since it's very unnecesary at the moment and I'm always againt claims. I can tell you this tho: I am pro-town but keeping me alive could potentially help both sides.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:45 pm

Post by Kwanton »

Skruffs wrote:Saying 'don't lynch me, i can clear myself with a claim' and then saying 'he wants me to claim, something i am against', those are completly different things. You used your role to try and avoid votes, and while nobody has called your bluff, you are balking at going any further than that claim.

Or, more simply-
If you dont want to claim, why did you use you possibly claiming as a reason to avoid getting lynched?
You are missing my point here. The only reason I even mentioned a claim is because you asked for it. I immediately shot this down as there were only two votes on me and also two on blackstrike. I mentioned the fact that my claim would save me from a kill.....well because it would. I can say that much without revealing much about my role so I thought it was ok to do so. Let me make myself more clear: a claim would save me but probably be detrimental to the town by giving the scum more info.

Again, given the fact that i stated the nature of my role, I suspect the scum would try to get me to claim. That is also some of the reason I said what I did. So the person highest on my scum list is dr blackstrike because he has pushed for my claim when we both have the same amount of votes.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by Kwanton »

I love how this circles around blackstrike but he hasn't posted since the 19th. blackstrike what do you have to say about this?
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:28 am

Post by Kwanton »

Skruffs wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Nanosauromo

I don't have any thing to say about nano, but, i want someone other than black, and to a smaller degree, kwanton, lynched. Ctd abandoned missmoo so i am following reluctantly behind.

Kwanton, if there is a reason you shouldn't be investigated tonight -like, say, being a paranoid gun owner - you should warn us now.
My role poses no danger to something like investigations so if the cop wants to, go ahead.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by Kwanton »

wow. sorry for the inactivity guys but I completely thought day had ended. I come back to find multiple extensions. This is getting really ridiculous.

Whatver.....take advantage of the disturbingly long days. I agree with piano as I've already said Jex keeps trying to hold onto something that really isn't there with the same excuse of "there's nothing else".

Besides him and blackstrike, I really find no one else scummy.

unvote
for now since blackstrike has been replaced.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by Kwanton »

Wow an SK. I never would have guessed :roll:
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Kwanton »

Mexal wrote:
Zindaras wrote:Mexal, Nanosauromo and Kwanton have been prodded.
Hi :)
hi
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Kwanton »

vote bob

With the SK ded, I'm thinking mass claim to pick this game up.

Would be fun.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by Kwanton »

I'm checking this once every couple days but I have absolutely nothing to say.

What does everyone think of a mass claim?
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Kwanton »

I have none other than what everyone else has put forth.
Kwanton
Kwanton
Townie
Kwanton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:27 pm

Post by Kwanton »

sweet! BYE!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”