Mini 474 - Bergamo Bump-Off (Game Over!)

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:59 am

Post by death_omen »

Muerrto wrote:
death_omen wrote:It would be dead right now if Muertto wasnt accusing people left right and center :?, he seems keen to pick up on every single post targeted against him with strong comebacks.

Lets see now... Vote:Muerrto
Sooo you're voting me because I'm actually posting as opposed to lurking like most of the other players? That was the worst reason yet.

I now have 4 votes after 2 pages with little reason more than a WIFOM post. I'm asking again for you guys to slow down before you mislynch me and have NO ties whatsoever to anyone else on day 2.

Also, I really don't like Omen jumping on this wagon for such a horrible reason. My thinking is that when I'm found town he'll be cleared of Khev's scum buddy accusation. Definitely:

FoS: Omen

Khev is wrong but had a reason, Flea is wrong but has a reason, Sauce is wrong but had a reason(although he posted a few times before deciding to jump on the WIFOM attack), Omen votes because I'm posting? I don't think so man.
Ok sorry Plessiez there been so much going on with Khelvaster 100% thinking im scum with somestrangeflea, cming to his aid with the simple reason of me being the play of the moment and voting against me.
Quote:
I expected him to put up a big arguement why he wasn't scum and thats exactly what he did.

... with:
Quote:
I was expecting him saying how scummy i looked instead of him defending himself, which I must say is exactly what he did.

I am puzzled. Please clarify this answer.

You've also not actually responded to the point of my question, that I can see (though to be fair it was only implicit). Why did you tell us your vote was 'temporary' when you cast it? How did doing so help the town, in your view?
You see he acted in a way he has been acting all game he firstly opposes the post against him fiercely, then directs the post back at you in an inncorrect manner. In short this guy hatest votes against him severly, and doesn't like being under the limelight. In short that is what my wuotes above explained, if Khel is scum (which I am sure he is) this guy could be scum #2.
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:02 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

7th Vote Count of Day 1

Hyphen-ated - 1 (Plessiez)
somestrangeflea - 1 (WeyounsLastClone)
death_omen - 4 (Khelvaster, vampyrusddg, somestrangeflea, Muerrto)

Not Voting:
- 6 (death_omen, DeathSauce, Hjallti, Hyphen-ated, Malchonn, VampaneseHunter)

7 to Lynch
Last edited by Vel-Rahn Koon on Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:14 am

Post by Muerrto »

Malchonn wrote:
Muerrto
- Wicked crazy poster that I have come to know and love. He is always a tough read for me because he always posts a lot and I lose some info in the process, very defensive, but has seemed to answer everyones question that came to him. I have no idea which side he is on.
@Muerrto- Why is it that in your quote in post #164 you left out the part that Death Omen says "I am 100% town alligned"?

Wicked crazy? Nice.

I left that part out because I thought the 'IF' part was alot more telling. Everyone is of course going to say they're town. But NO ONE that I know of is going to even HINT at the chance of them being scum. It was a weird slip and I latched onto it. That's what I do :lol:

death_omen wrote:Nty for the take two the town is blinded and Im done trying to convince you guys.. You are unpersuadable.

Not a line I EVER want to see from a townie, ESPECIALLY since you're semi-claiming a power role. You're just going to give up if you're the doctor or the cop or whatever and say screw the town just because people suspect you!? Horrible.

death_omen wrote:I said if because you guys seem to be so sure of my scum allignment i felt fully inclined to add the if.

Umm...but you KNOW your role. Why would you ever even HINT that you could be scum even if you are scum or not? Again, horrible.

Vote stands.

Hjallti wrote:Jesters are possible in mini's, aren't they?
Yes but he's definitely not acting like a jester. If he was he wouldn't be so adamant about being town, breadcrumbing a power role, and saying we'll regret it if we kill him. He'd be pulling some really nasty obvious scum tells to try and get killed. The jester thing is a bit too much of a stretch for me.

@Pless: Not quoting your whole post but I'm not ready to see Khev and Omen as a pair yet. I was also puzzled as to why Khev voted me instead of Omen but then again, we now know Khev seems a little loose in his voting.

While it's possible I wouldn't say it's probable with the amount of arguing those two are doing back and forth.

Now Khev's comments about speeding up the day and your mention of him being sure the replacements would be alive definitely raises my eyebrows a bit.

Whether Omen is scum or not, Khev's play isn't sitting well with me. If Omen is scum it definitely won't clear Khev. If Omen's town, there's not too much that's going to stop the rest of the loose voters from stringing Khev up.

Since I'm not 100% convinced which way that's going to go I'm hoping Khev will slow down so he doesn't set up our day 2 lynch on day 1.

death_omen wrote:You see he acted in a way he has been acting all game he firstly opposes the post against him fiercely, then directs the post back at you in an inncorrect manner.
Fiercely? You kidding? And incorrect? Let's analyze the post shall we?

death_omen wrote:
VampanezeHunter wrote:Is it just me or has this game slowed down?
It would be dead right now if Muertto wasnt accusing people left right and center :?, he seems keen to pick up on every single post targeted against him with strong comebacks.

This is your original vote post. Horrible reason for a vote and the third one on me at this point. Here is my response:
Muerrto wrote:Sooo you're voting me because I'm actually posting as opposed to lurking like most of the other players? That was the worst reason yet.

I now have 4 votes after 2 pages with little reason more than a WIFOM post. I'm asking again for you guys to slow down before you mislynch me and have NO ties whatsoever to anyone else on day 2.

Also, I really don't like Omen jumping on this wagon for such a horrible reason. My thinking is that when I'm found town he'll be cleared of Khev's scum buddy accusation. Definitely:

Khev is wrong but had a reason, Flea is wrong but has a reason, Sauce is wrong but had a reason(although he posted a few times before deciding to jump on the WIFOM attack), Omen votes because I'm posting? I don't think so man.
Fierce? Where? Point it out? Point out my evil glare too while you're at it. And my strong comeback? Dude, I didn't even VOTE you, I FoS'ed you and asked for an explanation. You NEVER gave one. And later:

Muerrto wrote:And I can almost guarantee the first thing he'll do when he logs on is say 'oops' and unvote. He's trying too hard to appease others and jumping from fad to fad. That bothers me greatly.

And of course your next post:

death_omen wrote:In conclusion I think we should pay attention to the lurkers I mentioned above and watch somestrangeflea and WLC.

If you still think I am scum then I am ready for a role claim (if mod allows).

Unvote

Vote stands. Work on your defense a bit more and stop trying to attack your attackers. You attacked Khev, me, the lurkers, and no where did you state WHY you placed the vote in the first place.

And if you're sure I'm scum #2 why'd you remove your vote? I'm not in danger of a lynch, it didn't bother me you had a vote on me. Your REASON bothered me, and everyone else too. You removing your vote just looks worse because:

Muerrto wrote:He's trying too hard to appease others and jumping from fad to fad. That bothers me greatly.

Period.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but another reason to move now before lurkers are replaced is that, if night happens while they still need replacing, we can be sure they aren't scum. If they need replacing, one of them is scum.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by somestrangeflea »

Khelvaster wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here, but another reason to move now before lurkers are replaced is that, if night happens while they still need replacing, we can be sure they aren't scum. If they need replacing, one of them is scum.
I want to play Mafia, not "Let's beat the mod".
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

SSF--doing what I said is in the town's best interest.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:48 pm

I never said it wasn't, I was just giving my POV about strategies which involve trying to outwork the mod.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Khelvaster wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here, but another reason to move now before lurkers are replaced is that, if night happens while they still need replacing, we can be sure they aren't scum. If they need replacing, one of them is scum.
Um...why would we know they're not scum just because they need replacing? Careful Khev. Your replacement comment earlier as Pless already pointed out sounds like you know who's going to die and who's not. So explain this very carefully to me.

@Pless: I think I found my next few pages.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by death_omen »

Muerrto wrote:
Malchonn wrote:
Muerrto
- Wicked crazy poster that I have come to know and love. He is always a tough read for me because he always posts a lot and I lose some info in the process, very defensive, but has seemed to answer everyones question that came to him. I have no idea which side he is on.
@Muerrto- Why is it that in your quote in post #164 you left out the part that Death Omen says "I am 100% town alligned"?

Wicked crazy? Nice.

I left that part out because I thought the 'IF' part was alot more telling. Everyone is of course going to say they're town. But NO ONE that I know of is going to even HINT at the chance of them being scum. It was a weird slip and I latched onto it. That's what I do :lol:

death_omen wrote:Nty for the take two the town is blinded and Im done trying to convince you guys.. You are unpersuadable.

Not a line I EVER want to see from a townie, ESPECIALLY since you're semi-claiming a power role. You're just going to give up if you're the doctor or the cop or whatever and say screw the town just because people suspect you!? Horrible.

death_omen wrote:I said if because you guys seem to be so sure of my scum allignment i felt fully inclined to add the if.

Umm...but you KNOW your role. Why would you ever even HINT that you could be scum even if you are scum or not? Again, horrible.

Vote stands.

Hjallti wrote:Jesters are possible in mini's, aren't they?
Yes but he's definitely not acting like a jester. If he was he wouldn't be so adamant about being town, breadcrumbing a power role, and saying we'll regret it if we kill him. He'd be pulling some really nasty obvious scum tells to try and get killed. The jester thing is a bit too much of a stretch for me.

@Pless: Not quoting your whole post but I'm not ready to see Khev and Omen as a pair yet. I was also puzzled as to why Khev voted me instead of Omen but then again, we now know Khev seems a little loose in his voting.

While it's possible I wouldn't say it's probable with the amount of arguing those two are doing back and forth.

Now Khev's comments about speeding up the day and your mention of him being sure the replacements would be alive definitely raises my eyebrows a bit.

Whether Omen is scum or not, Khev's play isn't sitting well with me. If Omen is scum it definitely won't clear Khev. If Omen's town, there's not too much that's going to stop the rest of the loose voters from stringing Khev up.

Since I'm not 100% convinced which way that's going to go I'm hoping Khev will slow down so he doesn't set up our day 2 lynch on day 1.

death_omen wrote:You see he acted in a way he has been acting all game he firstly opposes the post against him fiercely, then directs the post back at you in an inncorrect manner.
Fiercely? You kidding? And incorrect? Let's analyze the post shall we?

death_omen wrote:
VampanezeHunter wrote:Is it just me or has this game slowed down?
It would be dead right now if Muertto wasnt accusing people left right and center :?, he seems keen to pick up on every single post targeted against him with strong comebacks.

This is your original vote post. Horrible reason for a vote and the third one on me at this point. Here is my response:
Muerrto wrote:Sooo you're voting me because I'm actually posting as opposed to lurking like most of the other players? That was the worst reason yet.

Fierce? Where? Point it out? Point out my evil glare too while you're at it. And my strong comeback? Dude, I didn't even VOTE you, I FoS'ed you and asked for an explanation. You NEVER gave one. And later:

Muerrto wrote:And I can almost guarantee the first thing he'll do when he logs on is say 'oops' and unvote. He's trying too hard to appease others and jumping from fad to fad. That bothers me greatly.

And of course your next post:

death_omen wrote:In conclusion I think we should pay attention to the lurkers I mentioned above and watch somestrangeflea and WLC.

If you still think I am scum then I am ready for a role claim (if mod allows).

Unvote

Vote stands. Work on your defense a bit more and stop trying to attack your attackers. You attacked Khev, me, the lurkers, and no where did you state WHY you placed the vote in the first place.

And if you're sure I'm scum #2 why'd you remove your vote? I'm not in danger of a lynch, it didn't bother me you had a vote on me. Your REASON bothered me, and everyone else too. You removing your vote just looks worse because:

Muerrto wrote:He's trying too hard to appease others and jumping from fad to fad. That bothers me greatly.

Period.
I'm not alone in the "if" im town speech, meurtto look at my post above and lets see if you can spot your misjudgement.

Khelvaster is thinking far too ahead, he assumes im scum, is already guessing what could and would happen on day 2.
He's basically saying lynch before anyone else has a chance to speak, beat the mod beat the replacements, lynch the "supposed scum".
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by Muerrto »

death_omen wrote:Khelvaster is thinking far too ahead, he assumes im scum, is already guessing what could and would happen on day 2.
He's basically saying lynch before anyone else has a chance to speak, beat the mod beat the replacements, lynch the "supposed scum".
And I agree. I still think you're scummier for never defending and always attacking and for voting me because I post and for NUMEROUS other reasons but I'm not missing Khev's posts, believe me.

I just said I want an explanation of why he's always got some kind of
inside scoop
, I've told him many times to slow down, to not set himself up as our day 2 lynch etc.

I also just said that unless his latest post is explained satisfactorily he'll be in my scope for a few pages to come. That last post about replacments can't be scum was just weird to say the least.

PS. Don't quote my whole post Omen if you're not responding to my whole post please, just a pet peeve of mine and it takes up too much space in the game. :wink:
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Muerrto wrote:
Um...why would we know they're not scum just because they need replacing? Careful Khev. Your replacement comment earlier as Pless already pointed out sounds like you know who's going to die and who's not. So explain this very carefully to me.
Well, the mod obviously wouldn't go through night without all the scum being there. So, if we finish d1 before he gets replacements, we will know that none of the afkers are scum. Similarly, if he delays before getting replacements, we will know at least one of them are scum. Does this make sense?
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Khelvaster wrote:Well, the mod obviously wouldn't go through night without all the scum being there. So, if we finish d1 before he gets replacements, we will know that none of the afkers are scum. Similarly, if he delays before getting replacements, we will know at least one of them are scum. Does this make sense?
Well first off I agree that's a pretty underhanded tactic and not in the spirit of the game. But second remember that some of the people not posting might just be lurking and not being replaced.

But your explanation(while I don't like your methods) makes sense.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by death_omen »

Yea sorry about that lol Muerrto..

I just can't help get the feeling that the scum are laughing and kicking back watching this, Khelvaster-death_omen-Meurrto triangle arguing about things and just laughing...

Its just a hunch that I'm starting to have.
-DO

vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:02 pm

Post by vampyrusddg »

I am here, just watching the back and forth at the moment

Khel - the general practice is if someone needs to be replaced overnight it delays the start of the next day no matter what their role, this way the transition gives away nothing, the mod doesn't give away freebies. Lynching lurkers accomplishes very little even if they are scum, you find very little evidence to lead you into the next day of possible connections. Your starting to look worse and worse to me, your calling for us to end day one far too quickly, hell another game I'm playing in with 12 players has go on so far for 32 pages, and we're still not close to a lynch!

For now I'll settle for a
FOS: Khelvaster
"So we're going to die then"
"Yes... Hang on a minute what's this?"
"Where"
"Only kidding, we're going to die after all..."
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:46 pm

Post by VampanezeHunter »

Why the hell does everyone post so much! I can't keep up! :P
Anyway although D_O looks scummy I think Khel is more scummy. My reasons are
1) He wants a speedlynch when we've only done 8 pages!
What's more he almost had us was it not for Vampddg pointing out the stuff about the mod not giving freebies! Khel could have thought this through and tried to trick us into a speedlynch!

2) He has't, in my eyes, really done anything in the towns interest!

VampanezeHunter signing out!
"...Unvote you Moran..."- SomeStrangeFlea
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:04 am

death_omen wrote:I just can't help get the feeling that the scum are laughing and kicking back watching this
vampyrusddg wrote:I am here, just watching the back and forth at the moment
FoS: Vampyrus
!

On a serious note, Khelvaster, you can try and convince us all you want, but you will
never
get your speedlynch.

Unvote

FoS: Khelvaster
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:46 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Hyphen-ated has requested replacement due to an upcoming vacation.

WLC has not picked up his prod yet. I'll give him another 24-36 hrs before I start looking for a replacement for him.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:52 am

Post by Hjallti »

Hjallti wrote:I will make a summary tomorrow (Including an answer to Plessiez' questions), I'm just quickreading last pages now.
I am sorry to tell you it toke 2 hours to make my quack (another game) summary, and this game happened to be the last I wanted to work on. It will be for tomorrow I'm afraid.

From the last posts I also get
Fos:Khelvaster
but I have to do a full read to get voting of course.

Is the no-jester argument not WIFOMy, in a sense? It is not a jester because he doesn't play like a jester?
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:57 am

Post by Hjallti »

Hjallti wrote:From the last posts I also get
Fos:Khelvaster
but I have to do a full read to get voting of course.
I forgot to explain... quicklynch is a scumtell to avoid to much information. On the other hand if you play a game, you want to play it, and not to win it without really playing. It is like wanting to play baseball and hope to play at least one inning without opponents, thus guaranteeing you a vast advantage (even if you bend it to say that no replacement would be a towntell... one scum is enough to do the nightkill I would think)
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:35 am

Post by Plessiez »

VampanezeHunter wrote:1) I am not as supicious of Khev now as he has pointed out some very interesting points on people which has opened my eyes!
VampanezeHunter wrote:2) [Khel] has't, in my eyes, really done anything in the towns interest!
Hmm
. Care to explain the sudden change there?

It's understandable than a pro-town player can switch opinions on people quickly on day 1, and in fact you suspected Khel more earlier (which was why I asked the question that prompted your #147. I do find it a little odd that you go from praising Khel for raising "very interesting points on people" to claiming that he hasn't "really done anything in the town's interest".
FoS: VampaneseHunter

Oh, and while I'm at it,
unvote
, (confirm)
Fos: death_omen
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:07 am

Post by Khelvaster »

vampyrusddg wrote: Khel - the general practice is if someone needs to be replaced overnight it delays the start of the next day no matter what their role, this way the transition gives away nothing, the mod doesn't give away freebies.
I'm sorry, I didn't know that.

Everybody, notice:
Me, at the beginning of my suggestion wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here...
I wasn't sure why anyone more experienced than I hadn't suggested this yet, and it involved something questionable, so I didn't know if it was against the rules or anything.

Now that I know this strategy won't work, I will definitely go along with Muerrto and Plessie, taking time before we hammer Omen. Please understand where I am coming from--I thought you were all being hardheaded. I now realize that I didn't have a firm grasp on customs on MS.

Lynching lurkers accomplishes very little even if they are scum, you find very little evidence to lead you into the next day of possible connections. Your starting to look worse and worse to me, your calling for us to end day one far too quickly, hell another game I'm playing in with 12 players has go on so far for 32 pages, and we're still not close to a lynch!

For now I'll settle for a
FOS: Khelvaster
[/quote]
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:32 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Man, I have never seen someone so completely fall apart with a measly 4 votes on them. death omen's reaction have been really puzzling, normally that sort of thing doesn't happen until the person is at least at L-2.

A few phrases from death omen are troubling, the whole "IF I am town" and when he says "I'm not one of those crybaby townies.." I know what he meant to imply in the second one, but why not say "crybaby players" or the like? I don't know, I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill.

Right now Khelvaster leads my suspicion list. On Day One I look for the player who is trying the hardest to lead/influence the vote, and Khel is pushing one of the stronger D1 lynches I have seen.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:37 am

Post by Khelvaster »

EBWODP: Just noticed this
death_omen wrote: I just can't help get the feeling that the scum are laughing and kicking back watching this, Khelvaster-death_omen-Meurrto triangle arguing about things and just laughing...
vampyrusddg wrote:I am here, just watching the back and forth at the moment
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Mod: Could you please edit post 195 to remove the following? I forgot to delete the rest of the quote I was responding to.

"Lynching lurkers accomplishes very little even if they are scum, you find very little evidence to lead you into the next day of possible connections. Your starting to look worse and worse to me, your calling for us to end day one far too quickly, hell another game I'm playing in with 12 players has go on so far for 32 pages, and we're still not close to a lynch!

For now I'll settle for a FOS: Khelvaster[/quote]"

Once you type it it's part of the public record, and the Mod will not go back in and make corrections for you, unless it's something simple such as closing a quote tag (even then I'm not sure I'd do it). The typical method for "editing" posts on MafiaScum.net is to use the acronym EBWOP (Edit By Way Of Post), and then tell everyone what your corrections are, like so:

EBWOP: Please remove the following lines from post 195, I forgot to delete the rest of the quote.

stuff to remove here....
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:14 am

Post by VampanezeHunter »

Plessiez wrote:
VampanezeHunter wrote:1) I am not as supicious of Khev now as he has pointed out some very interesting points on people which has opened my eyes!
VampanezeHunter wrote:2) [Khel] has't, in my eyes, really done anything in the towns interest!
Hmm
. Care to explain the sudden change there?
Ok sorry I forgot about my first post, he had done town stuff! So I haven't really had a sudden change it just I was lacking organization! :? So screw the second reason! Really I
was
supicious of Khel, then he did something I thought was scummy! And now I'm going to
! Hope that answers all questions!
"...Unvote you Moran..."- SomeStrangeFlea
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”