curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:43 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

welcome stewie,

gone for the weekend, might be able to post later today, if needed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:07 pm

Post by Aimee »

Vote Count

Ms Piggy - 3 (JDodge, curiouskarmadog, JordanA24)

curiouskarmadog - 1 (Mert)
Battle Mage - 1 (Ms Piggy)
Mert - 1 (Indy)
Stewie – 1 (Battle Mage)

Not Voting - 4 (ControlledBurn, Hjallti, ~N9V~, Battle Mage)

6 to lynch.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:28 am

Post by JDodge »

Unvote, Vote: Indy
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:26 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

I'll be wroking this whole weeksend, so i'llhave a post on monday or tuesday at the latest.
ControlledBurn
ControlledBurn
Townie
ControlledBurn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:14 am

Post by ControlledBurn »

Still here and interested in where Piggy went. She came on so strong but promptly disappeared and soon as people started calling her out.
For a good time, call 1-800-WX-BRIEF
Ms Piggy
Ms Piggy
Goon
Ms Piggy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Ms Piggy »

I had RL issues, sorry.

JDodge, may I ask why you are voting someone whom has been prodded, and is inactive?
"Lets save water...take a shower with me."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:51 am

Indy has been inactive in all of his games
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:57 am

Post by JDodge »

Ms Piggy wrote:I had RL issues, sorry.

JDodge, may I ask why you are voting someone whom has been prodded, and is inactive?
Because I've been calling for his head and didn't realize I wasn't voting for him.
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by Mert »

curiouskarmadog wrote:yeah I bet you would, as it provides exactly no information to anyone.
Why would lynching you give us no information?
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:09 am

Post by Hjallti »

Tomorrow I will try to give a small summary of the game in my opinion so far for now I come back and say
FoS: Ms Piggy
and I keep my eye on Mert.
I can't read 13 pages in 10 minutes and understand the game, as other seem to be able to do :-)
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:57 am

Mert wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:yeah I bet you would, as it provides exactly no information to anyone.
Why would lynching you give us no information?
Well, for one, I didnt protect anyone last night as you well know (think that is your whole arguement as to why the town should lynch me). As I have said, I will not make that mistake twice. Figuring this game out as a go, I think it is important to figure out the puzzle that is laid before us, unfornately, the only part of the puzzle I am is where people "protected" me last night.

However, Ms Piggy, is playing quite scummy and she claimed that she has protected someone...more information.

What I think is VERY interesting is that you seemed all buddy/buddy with Dral and I thought he was scummy, now Piggy is his replacement, she is playing even scummier, and you have totally over looked her. I would like to see you comment on Piggy.

I think Piggy(dral) and Mert are scum…Hey look Mert you are right, if I am lynched, here is some information the town should follow!!!
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by Stewie »

I'm sorry I didn't catch up yet - I'm having trouble finding free time. I should be able to do so later this week.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:40 am

Post by Hjallti »

Here is my summary of the game so far.
I leave out the discussion on the settings and the claims since what it will tell about scum is only to be seen later, except for the misinterpretations after everything seemed to be settled because they might be meant to mislead and thus are (small) scumtells.

I used the names from the very first post, and wrote don what I thought was interesting. Only to find 2 players with remarks... strange!

~N9V~ (replacing AmeliaLi)

curiouskarmadog

Stewie (replacing theopor_COD)

JordanA24

Indy

Ms Piggy (replacing Dral)

*First post: "lol - is it fair to ask if anyone else targeted FeRnAnDo last night? Smile". Meanwhile we know he is the only one claiming this. It is clear that this could be genuine or setup. As scum I wouldn't have claimed that early, but WIFOM comes in to fight that argument.
*the interaction with Mert (see post 152 of CuriousKarmaDog)
*post 244 is copying my idea (whether JDodge style experiment is scummy) which JDodge and I already discussed through and following my lead when I left it. It feels like providing content that is already there, this is either active lurking or buddying up... scummy... (I am sort of happy that discussion brought some content after all)
*Ms Piggy needed 10 minutes I am at 2 hours now, probably she knows something I don't.

Mert

*First one to make a statement with really bad logic, as it comes behind Dral's request to know if he was the only one (I don't mean he didn't consider being scum, with he shouldn't have, but not considering being quack is strange): "Hi everyone, my name's Mert and I'm a Doctor. Last night my target didn't die, meaning I'm either not a Quack or my target is Mafia. "
*the interaction with Dral (see post 152 of CuriousKarmaDog)µ
*post 168 is better to understand if Mert is scum (and best if Mert/Dral are both scum) "Seriously, poor line of attack on Dral. As it happens, I think he's probably town right now."
*¨craplogic in 'scum attacked me' thing (post 259). scum could have attacked anyone that has a protection on the list, and even someone that have been targetted officially by only 1 townie. You could have been not targetted at all, or by 3 quacks to give only two of the numerous possibilities. Figuring out the Mert day 1 targets will be one thing I don't think will work before end game, unless we really ask those 3 to target in a setting made to figure it out.
*this unsettling me as well:
Mert(268) wrote:The aim of this game has to be to get two doctors confirmed as quickly as possible, correct?
No the aim to find scum! At least for town it is!

JDodge

Battle Mage

ControlledBurn

I
vote:Mert
because Dral and Ms Piggy play to bad to distinguish scum from town.
by the way... with a mislynch or nolynch we could be unlucky and be at lylo or worse tomorrow.
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:05 am

Hjallti wrote: I
vote:Mert
because Dral and Ms Piggy play to bad to distinguish scum from town.
by the way... with a mislynch or nolynch we could be unlucky and be at lylo or worse tomorrow.
you make a good point,

I still think they are scum together, what sticks in my mind is the fact Mert felt Dral was town when he was playing so scummy, and now that Piggy comes into the fray playing VERY scummy, Mert still attacks me and has not addressed Piggy scumminess....I am tempted to change my vote over..

however, I would like to hear Mert address my questions from this page.....and address your accusations.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:18 am

also Mod:
In another game where Indy has been absent, the Mod is requesting a replacement. Think he is MIA
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

If Ms Piggy doesn't start helping soon, i'm tempted to add my vote. also, what does MIA mean? (i assume it has something to do with absence)
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:55 am

Missing In Action
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:35 am

Post by JordanA24 »

JDodge wrote:
Why?
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

JordanA24 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Why?
He already answered that.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:42 am

Post by Aimee »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Missing In Action
I'm prodding him again, since his last post on site was yesterday.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Aimee »

Vote Count

Ms Piggy - 2 (curiouskarmadog, JordanA24)
Mert - 2 (Indy, Hjallti)

curiouskarmadog - 1 (Mert)
Battle Mage - 1 (Ms Piggy)
Stewie – 1 (Battle Mage)
Indy – 1 (JDodge)

Not Voting - 3 (ControlledBurn, ~N9V~, Battle Mage)

6 to lynch.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Indy »

I am still here, I have just stated my case and until something new happens... Well I have nothing more to add except blade arguments that will just leave us astray. As for Jdodge's vote, let him waste a vote that we need, if that is the way he does things. I have stated why I am voting for Mert (although it is wavering between him and CKD)

Jdodge is just sticking to his original action, which basically was a prod and him popping active to throw out a vote without any reasoning. I don't mind it, but I would prefer a better reason besides, I was going after his head... Why are you going after my head, that answer isn't real a good one.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Indy »

Sry for the double post, I meant bland arguments that will just lead us astray (spell checker works against you sometimes lol)
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Mert »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Well, for one, I didnt protect anyone last night as you well know (think that is your whole arguement as to why the town should lynch me). As I have said, I will not make that mistake twice. Figuring this game out as a go, I think it is important to figure out the puzzle that is laid before us, unfornately, the only part of the puzzle I am is where people "protected" me last night.
Perhaps I should rephrase my question - why is information that comes from your lack of night action the only action we would get by lynching you? Your role, people's reactions to your role, people's reactions today when you claimed not to have protected - all of these things do not involve you, yet give us information. As it happens, I believe you to be scum and the fact you claimed not to have protected is a symptom of that suspicion rather than the cause of it. Call it gut feeling if you like, but it's more - the safest claim scum could possibly have made was to have claimed nothing today. I figure the first person to have claimed to have done nothing stands a good possibility of being the first scum panicking under the fact that their ability to lie consistently is on test in this game possibly far more than any other game of Mafia.
curiouskarmadog wrote:However, Ms Piggy, is playing quite scummy and she claimed that she has protected someone...more information.
Ms Piggy may be playing in a way that appears less than protown, but your insistance that going after you above her is scummy in itself is little more than glorified OMGUS. I believe the reactions to Ms Piggy's protection claims are of less value than the reactions to your "nobody" claim - again, please stop thinking that all information obtained from your lynch comes from you and your role directly.
curiouskarmadog wrote:What I think is VERY interesting is that you seemed all buddy/buddy with Dral and I thought he was scummy, now Piggy is his replacement, she is playing even scummier, and you have totally over looked her. I would like to see you comment on Piggy.
She is playing without giving much content. I have yet to have decided if this is a scumtell and I got good vibes from Dral. Whether you agree or not is immaterial and should not be a factor in whether you are suspicious of me until you know the role of those people you accuse me of being "buddy-buddy" with.

So my comment on Ms Piggy is that I'd like to see more actual content from her before I make my mind up. You, however, seem content to base everything off the six short posts she has made. Yes, they are not helpful or spectacularly protown, yet I feel it is a little premature to assume that she is scum before she has even made her first PBPA/in-depth post.

As for Hjallti's point that the aim is not to confirm two doctors but to lynch scum, surely you understand that two confirmed doctors is a guaranteed town win, as they'd effectively become unkillable. Yes, the ultimate aim is to lynch all the scum, but having two living confirmed doctors gives the chance the best way to do this. Nice to see you've based your vote on little more than semantics and interaction with another player whose alignment the town does not know. Final note, did I not acknowledge that I had a gut feeling I was targetted last night and did not, in fact, present it as fact? Nice misrepresentation though, it's noted.
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Sorry all. Shit just started happeneing, and I have no time to play right now. I work every dayuntill next Tuesday. If you wanna wait till then, then fine. If not, Aimee, you may find a replacement for me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”