Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 1848, pieguyn wrote:fucking lol'd

seriously, your attitude is among the worst I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone who can create this kind of a toxic atmosphere in a game where we've lynched scum on D1 _and_ D2, explicitly IN RESPONSE to the scum lynches occurring.

That would make me think Sthar is scum
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

I'm assuming because there isn't a real interest in lynching him there's some reason he's town that I'm missing though?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by pieguyn »

sthar apparently doesn't like the way I push lynches, or the way I argue, or something along those lines

discounting the fact that the way I pushed Mala D2 was a pretty huge factor in getting her lynched when she almost certainly wouldn't have been at that point otherwise

In post 1851, Zachrulez wrote:I'm assuming because there isn't a real interest in lynching him there's some reason he's town that I'm missing though?

I don't really think his play D1 comes from scum. he would have been bussing Thor at a point where it doesn't make much sense to do so. I also say his frustration here (while completely fucking dumb) is genuine. in particular, his posts near the end of D2. he complained really loudly that I was strong arming the Mala lynch through, but I'm fairly sure he was aware the way he was doing it would have about a 0% chance of actually derailing the lynch, and thus that it'd make him look really bad if Mala flipped scum.

essentially, scum-him would need just about as much credibility as possible, but the way he did it had the effect of destroying it all, and I think he'd be aware of this and thus play it more carefully if he was scum here

more recently, I also like his defense of jason/your slot, given I'm pretty sure your slot was the scum-designated mislynch until it got derailed
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 1841, pieguyn wrote:except RB'd actions not being on tracker/watcher reports is, as I said, common knowledge

Apparently not completely common knowledge, because I didn't know about it.

So, sthar's thought is that Mala might not have realized that roleblocked actions can't be seen by trackers, so she might have honestly claimed that she targetted SK out of fear of trackers (not realizing those fears were pointless). Perhaps. But now we are making a lot of assumptions. I don't want to base my SK townread on this.

In post 1844, Zachrulez wrote:But on the matter of SK I would think it would be extremely risky to claim your scumbuddy as a target for an action you are fake claiming.

I could make that leap if there's good evidence of a link between SK/Thor or SK/Mala though.

Here's some early interactions for you to chew on, but I think they point against SK being scum.

In post 12, Malakittens wrote:GET HYPED.

VOTE: SLEEPYKREW

This was right at the start of day 1. There was a flashwagon on SK, and Mala was the 3rd person on it.

The very next post:

In post 13, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: JasonT

I'm out of RVS now.

PEdit - and it pains me, because I want to vote the flashwagon - but I think JasonT actually looks worse.
That said, I'll agree with the core idea of voting anyone derp enough to random vote so...meh.
I think Jason i sprobably actually scum though - look at that post again.

Do you think Mala and Thor would've playacted like this if SK was their 3rd scummate? I don't.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 1852, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1851, Zachrulez wrote:I'm assuming because there isn't a real interest in lynching him there's some reason he's town that I'm missing though?

I don't really think his play D1 comes from scum. he would have been bussing Thor at a point where it doesn't make much sense to do so.

He didn't vote Thor until the end of day 1. At that point, it looked like the lynch would be either Thor or me. sthar voted for Thor; Mala voted for me. Don't you think "one scum on Thor, one scum off" makes sense for scum to do?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

sthar voted Thor way earlier than that iirc - it was way back when I first started pushing Thor
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I have interest in voting sthar. If TH lynch isn't going through, sthar is the only other one that I'd like lynched.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

sthar's Thor vote:

In post 618, sthar8 wrote:VOTE: Thor

Epiphany. I'm mobile, so explanation and fact checking later.

Looks like it was four days before the deadline. Sooner than I thought. Meh...
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

I do not feel well.
To be clear: quack
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 4.2:

Egg (2)-
sthar8, SleepyKrew
Trojan Horse (1)-
Boonskiies
SleepyKrew (1)-
pieguyn
sthar8 (1)-
Trojan Horse

Not voting (3)-
Zachrulez, Egg, DeltaWave

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is at 6pm GMT on Saturday 16th May 2015. (expired on 2015-05-16 13:00:00)

Egg is v/la until 13th May
Trans rights are human rights.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:43 am

Post by pieguyn »

these are the SK posts that we were looking at:

In post 787, SleepyKrew wrote:Well shit deadline's probably going to hit before I wake up and I'm still not right in the head. I think a TH lynch is the best viable option. Going to go pull up the stuff that set my teammates' scumdars off.

initially attempting to push TH over Thor D1.

In post 792, SleepyKrew wrote:Fuccccckkkkkk that Nacho read stuff

mastin thinks this looks like "crap, my buddy messed up" - in response to me agreeing with TH's angle that Thor was BS'ing reads from his teammates

In post 897, SleepyKrew wrote:That leaves Egg, Delta, Boon, Vyse, and Mala.

Based on a quick check, Boonskies never talked to or mentioned Thor at all. Not even at the end of the Day, after Trojan caught Thor in a lie.
Egg's vote felt so fucking scummy when I read it.
Vyse, null.
Delta, null.
In post 846, Malakittens wrote:I made my stance clear. I'm not risking lynching a claimed PR on D1. Too much risk; not much profit (unless thor is scum).

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this post.

In post 898, SleepyKrew wrote:Right now, I want an Egg or Boon lynch. Fielders' choice.

this looks inconsistent:

"Egg, Delta, Boon, Vyse, Mala!"
Boon not mention Thor, Vyse/Delta null, Egg fucking scummy, *hate* Mala's post here.
*ignores Mala*
Egg or Boon!

/golfclap

In post 1555, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1554, Boonskiies wrote:Also, I don't realize how I'm playing bad this game...besides my self-meta, I feel I'm playing pretty solid.

didn't vote Thor, didn't vote Mala, avoiding voting Bins

VOTE: Bins

voting Bins while posturing to lynch Boon the next day (today). this sort of open-ended play is typical of scum who need a bunch of mislynches to nagivate endgame.

In post 1607, SleepyKrew wrote:...
I could see scum jason making this play
But that would require jason to be scum
:/

In post 1632, SleepyKrew wrote:I'm just having a REALLY hard time believing that jason is this bad

this reads to me like scum attempting to soft-push a mislynch (jason/Zach-slot) without actually being on the wagon. the first post is really eh - I don't really know what the point of it is besides attempting to keep the status quo re: focus/paranoia on jason without actually accomplishing anything. he questions jason for a few posts after this and pretty blatantly calls jason scum in the second post, but doesn't actually commit to a scum read on him. I think the best motivation for this is that *if* there turns out not to be momentum for a jason lynch, he can easily back off and not really be tied to the wagon (Egg gets all the fall for it). he doesn't want to commit to a scum read on jason bc he'd look like obvscum if people quit being idiotic and realize that jason has to be town here.

In post 1741, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1739, Egg wrote:Zach, so you swapped in to defend yourself better than Jason was? It seems like a survivalistic move to me.

HOLY SHIT
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Egg

In post 1744, SleepyKrew wrote:P sure safeclaims are explicitly non-Normal.

That Egg post is terrible and opportunistic and scummy and awful. I'll explain later today/tomorrow.

while this isn't scummy by itself, this is consistent with the above quote: setting Egg up to take the fall for the jason wagon. and the thing is, this is yet another place where he's blatantly leaving himself a bunch of lynch options open. he has Egg here, and is *again* setting up Boon to be lynched the next day (tomorrow) with posts like , , among others:

In post 1701, SleepyKrew wrote:do you think Boon would play scum predictably or logically

In post 1713, SleepyKrew wrote:White knighting and buddying are both things and they're both actual terms and they're different please don't try to be haughty and smart when actually you have no clue what you're talking about

I don't really get the impression he cares about forming reads or getting his strongest scum read lynched. I get the impression he's playing a survival game here.

[line]
everything up to the 4th point (lining up Bins/Boon D3) is stuff mastin pointed out in our team PT a while back that I didn't point out bc there were more relevant things to discuss. everything after that is moreso stuff I've noticed about his recent play.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:52 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

I really hope I don't have to explain why I did each and every one of those things as town
Some of them should be really obvious and I'm kinda annoyed that pie isn't (visibly) considering them and it's rubbing me the wrong way but like, pie
cannot
be scum.
To be clear: quack
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:02 am

Post by pieguyn »

o geez, I screwed that post in multiple places. anyway

@sthar: I'm looking through your Egg case now and while I don't agree with 100% of it, I think other parts of it are compelling. if you're actually going to give a shit, I'll elaborate on the parts I disagree with, but it's rather pointless to do this when you're just going to ignore everything I say anyway
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1861, SleepyKrew wrote:I really hope I don't have to explain why I did each and every one of those things as town
Some of them should be really obvious and I'm kinda annoyed that pie isn't (visibly) considering them and it's rubbing me the wrong way but like, pie
cannot
be scum.

at this point, it's not so much about specific posts as it is about the overall narrative of the game. I don't think any of it is 100% strong or anything and I'm not sure whether the last scum is you or Egg. but regardless, if someone appears to be lining a bunch of people up when scum need 3 mislynches to win, you have to consider that it might be coming from scum, regardless of what the specific reasoning behind it is
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 1807, Trojan Horse wrote:Delta, who's your top scumpick right now? I think you're the only one that hasn't given an opinion yet today.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

Sorry, missed that post. I'm a little behind right now. I don't like any of the current wagons. I originally thought Jason was scum at the start of the day but now I think it's more likely than not that he's town. I guess Boon. I'm going to have to think hard on this one.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1865, DeltaWave wrote:Sorry, missed that post. I'm a little behind right now. I don't like any of the current wagons. I originally thought Jason was scum at the start of the day but now I think it's more likely than not that he's town. I guess Boon. I'm going to have to think hard on this one.

:facepalm:
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

Sorry, but your self-meta defense is just so obviously manipulative that you are always going to be scummy in my eyes.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1867, DeltaWave wrote:Sorry, but your self-meta defense is just so obviously manipulative that you are always going to be scummy in my eyes.

It's just WIFOM. Don't see how it's manipulative. What did you think about Pie's Boon town case?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

Are you seriously going to describe your own tactics as WIFOM and then say it's not manipulative? I'd be pretty comfortable sheeping pie but not on her towncase for you.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1869, DeltaWave wrote:Are you seriously going to describe your own tactics as WIFOM and then say it's not manipulative? I'd be pretty comfortable sheeping pie but not on her towncase for you.

k, but if you see that my self-meta isn't alignment indicative at all, why scum read it? for some more self-meta, i'm full of it. what makes it seem scummy to you when I've done it as town A LOT. i've done it as scum. Not alignment indicative. In that case, you must have other reasons to suspect that I'm scum, seeing as you realize that it is completely irrelevant and a non-factor. Tell me, Delta, why else am I scum? or are you just scum trying to create an eventual push there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

So you're going to try to convince me that self-meta isn't scummy by using self-meta.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

yah.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

because apparently you are ignorant and don't know how to read. It's not alignment indicative. It's null. Need me to explain more for you?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yo Boon, would you be up for an SK lynch?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”