kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:35 pm

Post by kravhen »

You also had stated you'd be back on the 24th. Your scumbuddy pickemgenius missed you, dont you like the love?
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:03 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

kravhen wrote:You also had stated you'd be back on the 24th. Your scumbuddy pickemgenius missed you, dont you like the love?

*plows through pile of nasty smoke, and a wretched foul smell*

What are you on again?
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:11 am

Post by deadscilent »

kravhen wrote:You also had stated you'd be back on the 24th. Your scumbuddy pickemgenius missed you, dont you like the love?
I did come back the 24th.

Maybe for you,it looked like I didnt. Time zone difference? But I did.

And Im not Scum but okay. You wanna kill off one of your own go ahead.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:19 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Her
No thank you ? </3

So, who do you find suspicious up to now ?

I find Kravhen fairly pro-town, despite his many antagonists.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:19 am

Post by Erotomachia »

That's not the point. We're glad that you're back. Can you give us your thoughts now?
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 am

Post by deadscilent »

Firstly, Thank you Al. Why people keep messing up my gender I will never know.

Anyway onto the game, I haven't been posting much because it has been my strategy. Watching other bicker shows a lot about them.

I agree with Al that
Krav is pro-town
Even with his accusations.

Erotomachia I also believe is pro-town because of his positive logic. He isnt just throwing things out there, he actually believes in the town and wants to be sure that he doesnt kill any townies off.

Also Pick made a lot of sense, I agree with his logic, and not just because he was defending me.

I suspect Crash Text because what Pat says made sense to me:
Patrick wrote:

One thing I noticed was that CrashTextDummie didn't talk about kravhen or anyone around that issue at all when he was here. He just attacked Blue Zebra and dingled around with me a bit. It's unlike him to not comment on what was arguably the biggest issue in the thread. That's partly why I'm trying to get something out of Haut Boy on that.
Also I'm a tad bit suspicious of Adel because shes hasnt been saying much. But that could just be strategic and I cant get her for that, so my suspicion for her is off.

As for Zebra, I dont suspect him either.

As much as I think krav is pro-town, theres a tad bit that makes me suspicious of him, but like Adel, not enough to say he is mafia.

Unvote

Vote: Crashtext

Good?
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:13 am

Post by Haut Boy »

Adel wrote:
that
is your scumtell against me? I don't think there is such a thing as "letting it unfold naturally".
Aw, shit. I must have been out or something. Sorry for the crap. I had originally meant letting the cycle of suspiscion ebb and flow as it will, but then I remembered that you have to actually take action to cause the cycle to move.
Patrick wrote:Welcome to the game Haut Boy. What do you think of kravhen?
Well,
kravhen wrote:Yes Village Idiot is an actual role, it's actually more deadly and dangerous than the mafia itself! It does not kill during the night, but it SUCKS YOUR BRAINS OUT DURING THE DAY AND MAKES YOU WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS! I also think Pickem is a VI lolz so lets vote him!

Just kidding. Chill Adel. Don't start quoting the hell out of this reply.
(Emphasis mine.) I get a feeling of defensiveness here, to say the least.
kravhen wrote:There's a reason for the confidence. It's how I play. My theory is voting with extreme confidence that the votee is scum can not only throw the scum off balance and overwhelm him and make it more probable to react unusually and being paranoid, but it somehow helps me see things clearer when I have a clear target as opposed to when my target is a group of people towards whom I have mixed feelings of uncertainty.
I personally hate this playstyle, and though it doesn't really make me suspiscious, I will note it anyway.
kravhen wrote:
Adel wrote:I don't think me voting for kravhen is accomplishing much right now, but I am awfully sure he will dropping enough scumtells over the next ten pages that he will end up the lynch for today. I think CTD needs to start posting in a hurry though. unvote:kravhen vote:CrashTestDummy
Hah, I hope not, that'd be bad for town
Sure...
kravhen wrote:If there's one quality I can give Adel is that she is good with words. Probably much better than me, but this constant pressure and aggressivity makes me want to slam my vote on her again. Thankfully my reasonable side stops me from doing so. My next vote will be on scum, I guarantee it.

Also, Adel you can claim all you want about helping town or others not helping with that overconfident attitude of yours, all you really do is subtlely tell me that you, wagonmaster that you are, plan to get me lynched today yet don't want to appear too responsible for it by saying I will "dig my own hole" in the next pages or whatever. To be honest I put my gut feeling away for a while but I still don't feel a protown vibe for you. You don't feel like an ally. I don't think this town will fall for your wagon, but if they do, then your horrible bandwagon mislynch ( in 3 other games? ) streak will grow.
So you discount your own overconfidence and aggressiveness as playstyle, and you attack Adel for hers. (His? My apologies, in advance.) Blatant hypocrisy, eh?

The recent debate with pickem over deadscilent's abscence is difficult for me to discern. On one hand, kravhen's actions there seem scummy. But on the other hand, his attitude seems to be under his playstyle again. I have to study this again.

Other than that, though, kravhen is extremely scummy to me for his early defensiveness and for the blatant hypocrisy. I'm going to withhold a vote until after I sort out the bickering, though.
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:34 am

Post by deadscilent »

Good show Haut
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:04 am

Post by camisade »

Haut Boy wrote:
Adel wrote:
kravhen wrote:Yes Village Idiot is an actual role, it's actually more deadly and dangerous than the mafia itself! It does not kill during the night, but it SUCKS YOUR BRAINS OUT DURING THE DAY AND MAKES YOU WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS! I also think Pickem is a VI lolz so lets vote him!

I'm pretty sure he's still joking there even in the bolded part. But everything else you said was valid, especially staying his over-confident strategy then attacking Adel for it.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:04 am

Post by camisade »

camisade wrote:
Haut Boy wrote:
Adel wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's still joking there even in the bolded part. But everything else you said was valid, especially staying his over-confident strategy then attacking Adel for it.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:05 am

Post by camisade »

Ugh, I can't get the quote tags working and I forgot you couldn't edit.. it should say.
Haut Boy wrote:
Adel wrote:

Sorry for the triple post. :oops:
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:21 am

Post by Adel »

camisade wrote:
Haut Boy wrote:

This is how I understood your post. I think his attack on me was more a function of his personality than his alignment.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Atticus »

"Buttery popcorn and delicious hot dogs are available at the concession stand"
Vote Count

Blue Zebra
(2):
Albert B. Rampage, Adel

Sir Tornado
(2):
Patrick, Haut Boy

deadscilent
(1): Erotomachia
Albert B.Rampage
(1):
camisade

Not Voting (6): kravhen, Blue Zebra, Sir Tornado, pickemgenius, spectrumvoid deadscilent

Spectrumvoid replaces NabakovNabakov, effective now. Huzzah!
Last edited by Atticus on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:45 am

Post by deadscilent »

Why is crash text not on that list.... O.o
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Because he was replaced by Haut Boy. And now we finally have everyone.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:56 am

Post by kravhen »

Hello Spectrum!
( Another replacement =O )

I'm gonna need to take out a sheet of paper and write the names of the players and their replacements, or I'll start to get confused about who is who, and which seat was suspicious. (Mod make sure the first post is accurate as of now please?=D )

deadscilent: crashtext isn't with us anymore, you can't vote him =P

@HB: I have a question. Did you just do "show all posts by kravhen" after patrick asked you what you thought of me, or are you actually familiar with the context of the thread when I said the things you quoted?
I understand the bit about me saying my overconfidence is part of playstyle, and then saying I dislike Adel's aggressivity. Not sure it was hipocrisy, maybe. I'm not sure if Adel has a playstyle close to mine or if she dislikes that style and only reacted aggressive back as a kind of defense. Hey wait, that's right. She put on an early defense too, and possibly before I did. Missed that, HB? You probably just did "show all posts by kravhen".

Here's another question.
What do you think of Adel?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:02 pm

SV <3

Hope you don't bail out cause we're all newbes :P (in reference to Chaotic_Diablo's C9)

Scilent, what do you think about Haut Boy ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by Adel »

spectrumvoid, hello and welcome.

While you do your read through, could you pay particular attention to Sir Tornado and the case against Sir Tornado? I think there may be something there, but I'm not sure what that something is yet.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

BOO SV- Just for a change of pace :D

[/sarcasm]
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by deadscilent »

Well seeing as he has the same role as Crash I still suspect haut, but he is making more sense then crash.... so its hard to decide at this point in time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Are you going to keep your vote on him ?

I'm going to be away for several days, won't have access to a computer
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by deadscilent »

I think so.

though I wont make it final untill Haut defends himself more.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Adel wrote: While you do your read through, could you pay particular attention to Sir Tornado and the case against Sir Tornado? I think there may be something there, but I'm not sure what that something is yet.

The case against me? Sure, it goes something along the lines of I am attacking Kravhen but not voting for him.
I'm back!
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

kravhen wrote:@HB: I have a question. Did you just do "show all posts by kravhen" after patrick asked you what you thought of me, or are you actually familiar with the context of the thread when I said the things you quoted?
I understand the bit about me saying my overconfidence is part of playstyle, and then saying I dislike Adel's aggressivity. Not sure it was hipocrisy, maybe. I'm not sure if Adel has a playstyle close to mine or if she dislikes that style and only reacted aggressive back as a kind of defense. Hey wait, that's right. She put on an early defense too, and possibly before I did. Missed that, HB? You probably just did "show all posts by kravhen".
I read the post both in and out of context of the rest of the game. The hyposcrisy is still there. And careful there: I do find Adel to be suspiscious. I'll need to go over her(?) stuff again, though. Once I do, I'll get my musings up.
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”