Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:17 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Sorry about that. I misunderstood this:
Numenorean7 wrote:In fact, AmeliaLi never mentioned the WIFOM mistake, she just said, "I'm not whining". It was Jester who pointed out the error.
as accusing AmeliaLi... I get what you are saying now.
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:00 am

Post by ryan »

Lowell wrote:Okay, this is crap.

vote ryan

What exactly are you trying to do here? MANY MANY people didn't believe Nano's claim. We were all wrong, it happens. You have gone from accusing me of NOT PARICIPATING (yesterday) to essentially accusing me of orchestrating a lynch on a powerrole (today). Which is it, chief?

This looks opportunistic at best. Especially since I opened this thread today assuming that I'd have to fend myself off from jester's even more confusing claim that by lynching SCUM I must be scum.

Sir T and Numer- what, exactly, do I have to answer for? Lurking?
You dropped an opportunistic vote on Nano and it's obvious. Up until your vote on Nano you WEREN'T participating, you weren't doing anything, heck I wasn't even sure you were still part of the game until somebody

a) Calls you out

b) Votes you

And than you come flying out of the woodwork with a vote, and yes we who voted were all part of the process that eliminated Nano, I find your opportunity alot more obvious as scum.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:23 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

@Ryan: And you ignore what I said about you! I had some questions in there I wanted answer before I decide if my vote on you is a good spot.
>.> I changed my email on crywolf20084....
so now i'm on my other account.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:38 am

Post by ryan »

AmeliaLi wrote:@Ryan: And you ignore what I said about you! I had some questions in there I wanted answer before I decide if my vote on you is a good spot.
What questions do you need answered?
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:41 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

AmeliaLi wrote:
ryan wrote:Pick apart my posts all you want AmeliaLi, but constantly bringing up a WIFOM statement isnt doing the town any justice, all it's doing is wasting perfectly good scum hunting on a pro town player. Dissecting posts is one thing, dissecting one statement, hell not even a statement is a waste of time and if you cant see that than you sure as heck aren't doing anything of scum hunting either. I am excitable when I see scum and want them lynched, no lies there, if I wasn't town I wouldn't care, I'd let your trivial comments roll off my back, but since I'm town in this game I'm going to be excitable, I'm going to attack scum, and I'm going to keep them sweating in this game.
A) You keep bringing up the fact that it seems like
you
were the one that brought it (The WIFOM) up in this day, ryan. In post number 609. It hadn't been mentioned today, but for some reason you
had
to post.

B) I'm not the one who was dissecting the WIFOM. I ignored what you had said about me because I had nothing to say to you other than a few choice words.

C)
ryan from the same post above wrote:and if you cant see that than you sure as heck aren't doing anything of scum hunting either
What the hell does that mean? I think you're scum. And this lashing out to all of this makes me wonder some.

D) Trivial? What the hell is trivial about seeing something and noting it for later?

E) You keep saying you're town. It's not exactly a scum-tell, but I'm pretty sure you get some eyes on you.

SIDETHOUGHT:

Where is Klopy-boy? He managed to survive the night just fine, or has his maybe scum buddies told him to shut the hell up?
The ones in that post ryan.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:45 am

Post by ryan »

AmeliaLi wrote:
AmeliaLi wrote:
A) You keep bringing up the fact that it seems like
you
were the one that brought it (The WIFOM) up in this day, ryan. In post number 609. It hadn't been mentioned today, but for some reason you
had
to post.

B) I'm not the one who was dissecting the WIFOM. I ignored what you had said about me because I had nothing to say to you other than a few choice words.

C)
ryan from the same post above wrote:and if you cant see that than you sure as heck aren't doing anything of scum hunting either
What the hell does that mean? I think you're scum. And this lashing out to all of this makes me wonder some.

D) Trivial? What the hell is trivial about seeing something and noting it for later?

E) You keep saying you're town. It's not exactly a scum-tell, but I'm pretty sure you get some eyes on you.

SIDETHOUGHT:

Where is Klopy-boy? He managed to survive the night just fine, or has his maybe scum buddies told him to shut the hell up?
The ones in that post ryan.
1) It's not lashing out, it's frustration because you seem to be running me around with questions that aren't finding scum, because I'm not scum. I've answered what you've asked when you've asked it directly to me

2) You ripped me for nitpicking you early, yet you are doing it now. Hello kettle. I've been consistent with my scum hunting, have you?

3) I've said it once, I'll say it again, WATCH ME. Do what you have to do if you think I'm guilty, but you will be mistaken. Ask me direct questions and you will get direct answers.

Did I miss anything?
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:57 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

No, no, that is all. Thank you ryan.

I'll wait for someone else to say something before I place a vote.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:06 am

Post by ryan »

AmeliaLi wrote:No, no, that is all. Thank you ryan.

You are welcome. Who are you waiting on?
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:12 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

ryan wrote:

Klop for one. He has just seemed to disappear... Something more from Lowell and Jester.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Heh... sorry... I got somewhat bored with the game. I'll try to spend some time reading tomorrow.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:39 am

Post by ryan »

AmeliaLi wrote:
ryan wrote:

Klop for one. He has just seemed to disappear... Something more from Lowell and Jester.
Jester and Lowell both just posted Monday night and since Lowell has been sporadic at best with his posting, I wouldn't bank on much from him.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:44 am

Post by Lowell »

ryan wrote:

vote ryan

What exactly are you trying to do here? MANY MANY people didn't believe Nano's claim. We were all wrong, it happens. You have gone from accusing me of NOT PARICIPATING (yesterday) to essentially accusing me of orchestrating a lynch on a powerrole (today). Which is it, chief?

This looks opportunistic at best. Especially since I opened this thread today assuming that I'd have to fend myself off from jester's even more confusing claim that by lynching SCUM I must be scum.

You dropped an opportunistic vote on Nano and it's obvious. Up until your vote on Nano you WEREN'T participating, you weren't doing anything, heck I wasn't even sure you were still part of the game until somebody

a) Calls you out

b) Votes you

And than you come flying out of the woodwork with a vote, and yes we who voted were all part of the process that eliminated Nano, I find your opportunity alot more obvious as scum.
That may all be true, ryan. I guess my point is that I'm an easy target today, but not the right one.

You can pretty much try the "you were on the nano wagon AND...." for anyone you feel like accusing. That doesn't make it any less opportunistic.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:45 am

Post by Lowell »

Also, I don't know what a scumday is...

One the one hand, it sounds sort of scary. On the other, there seems to be cake.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:53 am

Post by ryan »

Lowell wrote:
ryan wrote:

vote ryan

a) Calls you out

b) Votes you

That may all be true, ryan. I guess my point is that I'm an easy target today, but not the right one.

You can pretty much try the "you were on the nano wagon AND...." for anyone you feel like accusing. That doesn't make it any less opportunistic.
Well why should I be more of a target than you than? Also talking about your scumday in all your games currently seems to be a waste of a post (yes I metagamed) and more to look like you've been active when you haven't been.
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

Lowell Joined: 25 Jul, 2006
Today is: 25 Jul, 2007

Happy scumday! :D
Political Correctness offends me.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:54 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

Ryan... Question. You said you didn't like my 'lynch the lurkers' attitude in day one, why does that seem like your only reason for wanting him to be killed?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:57 am

Post by ryan »

AmeliaLi wrote:Ryan... Question. You said you didn't like my 'lynch the lurkers' attitude in day one, why does that seem like your only reason for wanting him to be killed?
Seriously? That's my only reason? Have you read my posts in reference to Lowell? Re-read and than tell me again that I only want to lynch him because he's lurking, I've stated a case already, do I need to repost it?
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:06 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

Ooohh, I'm sorry, He 'seems' oppertunistic too.

Let me quote one thing that you said.
ryan wrote:You dropped an opportunistic vote on Nano and it's obvious. Up until your vote on Nano you WEREN'T participating, you weren't doing anything, heck I wasn't even sure you were still part of the game until somebody

a) Calls you out

b) Votes you

Most of that argument there is talking about him not being there execpt for 33 words out of 79.

So his oppertunistic vote counts as roughly 40% of your reasons to vote lowell.

Still... With those two combind as an entire argument, I don't think that's enough to lynch him.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:25 am

Post by ryan »

AmeliaLi wrote:Ooohh, I'm sorry, He 'seems' oppertunistic too.

Let me quote one thing that you said.
ryan wrote:You dropped an opportunistic vote on Nano and it's obvious. Up until your vote on Nano you WEREN'T participating, you weren't doing anything, heck I wasn't even sure you were still part of the game until somebody

a) Calls you out

b) Votes you

Most of that argument there is talking about him not being there execpt for 33 words out of 79.

So his oppertunistic vote counts as roughly 40% of your reasons to vote lowell.

Still... With those two combind as an entire argument, I don't think that's enough to lynch him.
1) Called the doc claim "a lie" and than voted (after not posting anything for pages upon pages)

2) Voted me after I voted him

3) Has posted enough to not be inactive but not enough info on anyone. Actively lurked

4) VERY opportunistic

If you think 40% isn't enough to lynch, than don't vote him AmeliaLi, do whatever you think is right. I read something that leads me to believe Lowell was investigated last night and found to be scum. I felt a strong scum tell when he came out of lurking to place a vote on somebody he hadn't fingered scum up until that point. Since this is a game of opinions, that is mine.
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Jester »

ryan wrote:I've always played that WIFOM stood for "whine in front of me" and I thought there was a bunch of whining and woah is me chat in that post.
Nope. "I do not think this word means what you think it means." ;) And it's a trick of logic. As a tool for hunting scum, I don't think it's all that useful. But as a means of spotting people who play the game in a methodical way, I find it useful. When they use the phrase properly, anyway. ;)
Numenorean7 wrote:Until he gets back and posts something reasonable (and, depending on the content of that post, perhaps longer)
He also seems to be content to just ignore day one.
Lowell wrote:Sir T and Numer- what, exactly, do I have to answer for? Lurking?
Lurking? No. Continuing to promise providing actual content about the game, and repeatedly breaking that promise? Yes. Like I said above, you seem to content to just not say a word about everything that happened on day one, and hope everyone forgets that your total contribution to the town on day one was your nasty little 361.
Lowell wrote:Also, I don't know what a scumday is...
It's your one year anniversary of joining the forum.
Indy and klopyrev wrote:Nothing, or nothing of consequence.
Mod, second request for a prod on Indy.
Is there a limit on the number of times you can be prodded before you're thrown out of a game? If there isn't, there should be.

And I'm not sure what to make of the ryan-AmeliaLi-Numenorean7-Lowell four-way battle over who is more scummy, ryan or Lowell. On day one, I would have definitely said Lowell, but I don't feel as confident about my instincts today. On the other hand, ryan
is
over-reacting to a lot of stuff, not only lately, but the whole game. He's also ignored my 582 and a second request to read and comment on my 582. Given the enormous number of things he's posted, that's kinda worrisome to me. I feel like I can see a lot of strings being pulled in the background of this game, but I can't tell who they lead from and to. I think I'm gonna do a re-read of the whole game from the top.

Comments from me either tomorrow or Friday morning after I've done that.
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:23 am

Post by ryan »

582 you never asked me a question, so saying I "ignored it" isn't 100% true. You made statements but you never said Ryan: Here is a question for you. How can I ignore what wasn't asked? Sorry you feel I'm scummy, I definetly am not
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by Kison »

~~Day Two: Vote Count~~

Code: Select all

Ryan             (3) : curiouskarmadog, Lowell, Numenorean7
Lowel            (2) : Gatorguy91, ryan

Not Voting       (5) : AmeliaLi, Jester, Sir Tornado, Indy, klopyrev 

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Note
: Indy has been prodded.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:23 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Jester wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Post 70?!? Jester does a coin toss between two “quiet” people Nano and myself..and his vote never changed. Interesting. It also should be noted that Jester thinks Nano and I are quiet at this point (even though I had several posts) He does not put Lowell in this category even though the only posts Lowell has provided were two voting posts with no explanations.
Incredibly not true. I added Lowell to my suspect list in my post 98 based on a pointer from Numenorean, put a FOS on him in my 142 and 371, and commented extensively about my suspcions of him in my 569. He's definitely on my suspect list, as are you. My vote for Nano in my post 70 was intended to "wake him up" and make him start participating in the game. It was what he said (or didn't say) after that that made him my #1 suspect.
This is completely true. I was referencing post 70, where in post 70 or before did you mention Lowell at all? You DID say that I and Nano had not provided anything, which is NOT true (I had many posts). I find it odd that you attacked Nano and I for not posting and left Lowell off your list IN THIS POST…luckily someone later caught you on that.
Jester wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Post 98: Jester mentions he has no concrete opinion on Nano or ST (again he leaves Lowell off this list)
Also incredibly not true. My post 98
opens
with me putting Lowell on my suspect list.
I do stand corrected on this. Num7 calls out Jester for this over looking of Lowell and Jester does “add him to the list”. Later he does say he puts Nano, klop, and Lowell on the list of not doing anything…but he still keeps his vote on Nano.
Jester wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:212: Jester mentions again that Nano is quiet. Requests that Indy be replaced. Jester is “comfortable” with a lynch on Nano or myself. Jester feels that Nano deserves a lynch for being quiet, but Lowell has not said enough to form an opinion??? How much more content has Lowell posted than Nano at this point? To answer your question: NONE!
Also not true. I invite anyone who's interested in this accusation to read my 212. Here's a link to it:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=212
By 212, it wasn't that Nano had said nothing. Nano had said things, but they were either zero content posts or suspicious things. As I stated later, I found his 154 particularly suspicious. On that same day, Lowell had said he was going to participate by creating a long post, a promise that he broke. His breaking of that promise caused me to add a FOS on him in my 371. Meanwhile, you have never answered or addressed the suspicions I raised about
you
in my very same 212. Would you care to do that now?
None of my notes on this is false. I encourage anyone to read the post

Speaking of not true, I did answer your suspicions from 212, same page 217, I even quoted you so you knew it was to you.
Jester wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:373: Jester: References me as being an evil genius…says that if he had two votes I would get the second. States Nano is the most scummiest player here for lurking (100% sure).90% sure I am scum. Gut feeling is Indy is first time scum. He would like Lowell to actually post something (but he is doing the exact same thing Nano is, interesting). He think ryan, Num, and Fireball townies.
Virtually every sentence in this summation is a lie. Here is a link to my 371 for those that want to read it:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=371
Again, I voted for Nano and held my vote there
not
because he was lurking. Nano
wasn't
lurking. He was posting, and rather frequently by that time. But his posts were full of nothing. The fact that you think Lowell and Nano were doing the same thing is simply not true.
Now you are starting to piss me off…every sentence a lie? Lets see.

“Jester: References me as being an evil genius”
Jester wrote: It's a piece of evil genius writing,
“says that if he had two votes I would get the second.”
Jester wrote:I wish I could vote for two people, 'cause if I could, you'd be getting my second vote, right now.
“States Nano is the most scummiest player here for lurking (100% sure).90% sure I am scum.”
Jester wrote: As of this post, I'm 100% convinced Nano's scum. I'm 90% convinced curiouskarmadog is scum.
“Gut feeling is Indy is first time scum.”
Jester wrote: My gut feel is that Indy is first-time scum that doesn't know what to post or how.
“He would like Lowell to actually post something”
Jester wrote:I'd like Lowell to actually post something. He's managed to go 340 posts without saying anything of consequence, but is managing to vote for people despite all that. .
Isnt this exactly what you are claiming Nano did?

“He think ryan, Num, and Fireball townies”
Jester wrote: I think ryan, Fireball, and Numenorean are the most likely townies, followed by Amelia and Sir Tornado.
Thanks for making me do all that work. Care to explain why you say every line is a lie? Why are you STILL trying to push me as scum? Furthermore, why do YOU have to lie to do it? Unless of course you just misread that ENTIRE quote…it can happen, but you should at least fess up to it.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:41 am

Post by ryan »

Curiouskarmadog: You mention a possible relationship between Jester/Lowell (saying that Jester omitted Lowell from his list of "people not doing anything") Do you believe that was a mistake by Jester or that Jester/Lowell are scum together? I only ask that because of Jester's post at the end of Day 1 where he basically fingered Lowell scum (569/574) yet didn’t place a vote on him during Day 2.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:01 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ryan wrote:Curiouskarmadog: You mention a possible relationship between Jester/Lowell (saying that Jester omitted Lowell from his list of "people not doing anything") Do you believe that was a mistake by Jester or that Jester/Lowell are scum together? I only ask that because of Jester's post at the end of Day 1 where he basically fingered Lowell scum (569/574) yet didn’t place a vote on him during Day 2.
The observation was that Lowell/Jester were/are together in a scum group. My vote would have stayed with him (Jester), if I hadnt noticed the swell of FoSes and votes on Lowell right out of the gate for pretty much the same stupid plays that Nano was making. It also didn’t help your case noting the voting patterns of you and Gatorguy, stating that you miscounted, and that fact that prelynch you were all about Amel and klop. However, I can not ignore Jester continual pushing of false information. Both of you have scummy vibes for different reason…you are just higher on my list.

Also in your referencing to post 606, I am not claiming a power role, if you assumed somewhere I did. I am a vanilla townie.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”