pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4337, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4332, ooba wrote:Even after this?

In post 4190, ooba wrote:
In post 4189, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4158, Metal Sonic wrote:ooba, answer me this later when you've caught up.

Grey (if town) ultimately caught Sotty + Kagami, which we both could not have done; we both did catch Sotty but Kagami slipped by our fingers (you called kagami town and almost derailed her lynch. Thankfully lynch inertia pushed it through despite your intervention).

If Grey venges would you trust him to do it right despite it being counter intuitive? I mean we may think he is wrong but we might be the wrong one here.

Even if you think zzzx is town, let's say hypothetically grey flips town. Will you follow the venge?

I think a grey lynch has set gears in motion. We'll scumhunt\theorize but I think ill follow venge

the problem is that you have not theorized OR scumhunt nor supported the venge with a vote. so I am not exactly sure what the point of this post is?
whew!
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by quadz08 »

In post 4344, Alchemist21 wrote:Don't turn into the Twin Trap people, Sonic. They lynched me because they thought the same thing.

Hey - this is not allowed.

In post 0, zoraster wrote:1. Players may mention other games within Team Mafia only to talk about things that have been mod confirmed such as what a player flipped when they were killed. They may not speculate about another game’s players (such as who is scummy and so forth). You may not talk about how bad a wagon was, etc. You must keep it to only the information provided by the moderator.

Consider this a last warning - for everyone.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4344, Alchemist21 wrote:Don't turn into the Twin Trap people, Sonic. They lynched me because they thought the same thing.

Bro, I can't reply to your comment about ongoing games.

But trust me when I understand how much it sucks to be a Day 1 lynch. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p5740580 I was lynched Day 1, while catching 4/4 of the scum in my lynchpool, and pushed hard for 2/4 of the scum. Please take a look at it anyway.

This game, I've pushed hard for 1/2 of the scum, and had 2/2 of the scum in my lynchpool; the other 2 scum are unknown and will be revealed post-game, I'll use that information as part of my scumhunting game assessment.

Anyway, although I think it is Ooba/ZZZX, I have ZZZX as 95% scum right now, and Ooba at only 60%. (percentages arbitrary). 35% in my scumdar is a
HUGE
difference, so I'm keeping my vote on ZZZX unless everyone is on a "zzzx diet", then I will be forced to switch closer to deadline, since all 4 town are needed to lynch scum.

In post 4339, ooba wrote:And MS you hypocrite - Meta wasn't applicable to me on D4 but suddenly is golden for you in post #4326?

It's a different situation. And I won't even attempt to argue that it's golden for me in #4326. It is not. The game isn't even on MS.net, for fuck's sake.

My post #4326 had 3 purposes:

a) To establish a strong counter metadefense against ZZZX's incoming-but-nonexistent metaattack. According to his post, one of his three points against me was a meta argument, so I dealt him with his own hand.
b) Highlight ZZZX's extreme hypocrisy which includes scum motivations. The meta used in #4326, "PO Anon mafia", was first brought up by ZZZX as a desperation trust-tell attempt . By his same example, I should be conf-town in his view. Well, I WAS, after our 3-page-drama , where I mutually townread him as well, but magically now I am back on the lynchability list. This is not town motivated.
c) A litmus test for ZZZX-scum. Ignoring or not acknowledging it is a scumclaim.

ZZZX just scumclaimed, guys. From the remaining group of three players {Ooba, Alchemist, Zar}, the highest probability partner is Ooba. So that's where I'm looking at.

In post 4349, pirate mollie wrote:why wld scum have a lot of ammo against "us" if metal thinks zzthing is scum?

If ZZZX was town, he would have understood the implications of having a Sonic-X 1v1. He deliberately runs counter to what we have established, though, so he scumclaimed. The reason why we can get away with it is because this is only specific to us.

Basically: If we are both town, scum would have a lot of ammo against "us". We both know that. Apparently, ZZZX tries to launch an assault on me anyway, thinking he can get away with it because "no matter what metal flips it won't make me appear as scum". Not taking that shit a third time.

In post 4349, pirate mollie wrote:I asked wis about it and he asked if metal was high.

Yeah, I was experiencing the high of catching scum. You know I can't shut up when I've caught scum, because the scum will AtE the town with their bullshit and escape the lynch, so I have to trap and lock them down in order to send them to the noose. Also, I was having a sugar rush.

In post 4349, pirate mollie wrote:metal if you are town then you need to get a grip.

mollie ;-;

Spoiler: <3 mollie
this game is driving me nuts

i dream of this game every night and i am scumhunting and catching the scum and sometimes there would be the nightmare of mollie+zzzx or mollie+alchemist winning

luckily i took a 3-day break so it stopped

just last night (8 hours ago) i had this dream where I was skype chatting with you and you were pretty pissed off with my play and you were like "metal, you should be more towny if you are town. if you are town you should do X"

and after our convo we had to delete the messages cause the game was still ongoing

this game is too stressful and none of my teammates are eligible to replace in and luckily we are nearing the end

plz help us to win

@ Ooba

Seriously? You're at high risk of being the lynch for today and your only legacy for us is "Zar is obvtown"?

Well, thanks, because that's information that my teammate has already delivered to me.

Now, are you going to solve the game for us, or are you going to twiddle your thumbs and flop and die with the likes of Sotty and Kagami?

Replies to ZZZX

Spoiler: i am talking to scum
In post 4333, ZZZX wrote:using shiny letters does not make ur case better.

Well, experts say that bold text is read 50% more. I'm experimenting with shiny letters to help it to be read 100% more.

In post 4334, ZZZX wrote:within 3 hours actually I will take your whole post and turn it into pieces I will prove wrong

It's been 3 x 8 = 24 hours, boy that's a really long "3 hours" you're taking!

In post 4333, ZZZX wrote:I will crush your case m8 really soon today,

Maybe you should go home and play Candy Crush instead!

In post 4333, ZZZX wrote:but really this is scum sonic right here. I am pretty sure of that.

THEY SAID THE SAME FOR GREYICE,

AND THEY FAILED

In post 4334, ZZZX wrote:and I mean the reaction of soft defending. not how you react with us as people. is it that hard to understand?

Oh dear, it is very difficult to understand, why don't you explain it to us dumb people?

In post 4336, ZZZX wrote:Also metal remeber when i said that my scum reads do not matter most of the game since I am town hunting? thats why ooba's read fell. his town read got weaker than zar's.

You piece of shit. When you put someone in a "town block", you are not supposed to take them out for bullshit reasons. Including me, including ooba. Your "town hunting" is shit and I don't think anybody cares.

In post 4347, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4324, Metal Sonic wrote:Your tl;dr is all misrep and bullshit and liar and I don't think any good can come out of your "case"

Your tl;dr is all misreps and bullshit and
lies (or: you are a liar)

anyway why do you believe that? I am pretty damn sure about my town reads at the very least. in fact once we get at least 1 scum down I am ready to present my head on a silver plate if mollie demands it. thats how much i trust mollie at this stage.

Thanks for correcting my grammar, it is a fantastic way to "crush" my case. My case has been thoroughly crushed. I bow down to you.

Who cares if you are "ready to present your head on a silver plate if mollie demands it"? If mollie wants you dead, you die even if you are ready or not. Who gives a shit whether you are ready?

Anyway, so if we do not get any scum down, you are not going to kill yourself even if mollie demands it? Ha ha! piece of shit scumbag, how more obvious can you be?

oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by ZZZX »

had a net outage but whatever m8, Anyone who even iso's you will see my case, I will write it in depth later. thats all I have to say.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4352, Metal Sonic wrote:, I have ZZZX as 95% scum right now,

and if you were ehm wrong, ?
redacted
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4339, ooba wrote:And MS you hypocrite - Meta wasn't applicable to me on D4 but suddenly is golden for you in post #4326?

Oh yeah, one more thing.

You're using metadefense, but you're not defending yourself against a meta-attack. Thus, your metadefenses aren't actually valid arguments. In my principles one should only use metadefense in response to meta attacks.

I was metadefending myself from a nonsense metaattack from a scumbag who failed to deliver.

Using invalid metadefense isn't necessary scummy, they aren't alignment indicative. They're just invalid. So they can be ignored during the argument if the opponent wasn't even using a meta attack anyway. So yeah, Ooba I never painted you as scummy for using meta, it was always based on non-meta points.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4353, ZZZX wrote:had a net outage but whatever m8, Anyone who even iso's you will see my case, I will write it in depth later. thats all I have to say.

3 hours u piece of shit
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4354, ZZZX wrote:

i'm more likely to be wrong on ooba than on you goofball
oopsies! haha!

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4352, Metal Sonic wrote:Anyway, so if we do not get any scum down, you are not going to kill yourself even if mollie demands it? Ha ha! piece of shit scumbag, how more obvious can you be?

nice way to misrep me and play on my words scumsonic.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4356, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4353, ZZZX wrote:had a net outage but whatever m8, Anyone who even iso's you will see my case, I will write it in depth later. thats all I have to say.

3 hours u piece of shit

I said 3 hours then went afk indefinitly, I am not that emotionaly contected to this game to leave studying for my finals to reply to everything said here.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4352, Metal Sonic wrote:You piece of shit. When you put someone in a "town block", you are not supposed to take them out for bullshit reasons. Including me, including ooba. Your "town hunting" is shit and I don't think anybody cares.

"shit reasons" do not include major things that make me believe in scum you.
frankly you can not apply the way you deal with "town bloks" with the way I deal with them, get over it. you only scum read me when i start scum reading you which is pretty annoying
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by ZZZX »

also remember that my reads are not mien alone, its the result of 3 heads discussing with each others, It is just me who has to express the result of our discussions.
redacted
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4359, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4356, Metal Sonic wrote:

3 hours u piece of shit

I said 3 hours then went afk indefinitly, I am not that emotionaly contected to this game to leave studying for my finals to reply to everything said here.

you don't bullshit.

where did #4347 come from?

In post 4360, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4352, Metal Sonic wrote:You piece of shit. When you put someone in a "town block", you are not supposed to take them out for bullshit reasons. Including me, including ooba. Your "town hunting" is shit and I don't think anybody cares.

"shit reasons" do not include major things that make me believe in scum you.
frankly you can not apply the way you deal with "town bloks" with the way I deal with them, get over it. you only scum read me when i start scum reading you which is pretty annoying

only scum zzzx would scumread me, dont bullshit

In post 3822, ZZZX wrote:@Metal You are starting to talk some bullshit here bro. We both know game was stalled for 2 days with nothing happening. I dont need "your" help because I am in no danger at all. do you see my getting lynched? the next time you say its for saving me or something shitty like that I am really dropping my town read on you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA THREATENING TO DROP YOUR SCUMREAD ON ME?

HAHAHA

thats enough, maybe you should spend time writing your nonsense case that wont make sense rather than spamming the thread with your desperate crap

maybe if ika or gif thinks im scum they can help you

i dont care what comes from scum mouth
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4354, ZZZX wrote:

TRYING TO CALL ME "WRONG" AND CALL ME "SCUM" AT THE SAME TIME

oopsies! haha!

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by ooba »

What I see is a ZZZX that is incredibly hard to push through - given that it was Grey's venge choice.

Both mollies push on me and Alchemist's "If ooba is scum with ZZZX, then vote ooba today" is protectionist.

If I am scum with ZZZX, this is me bussing him.

Vote: ZZZX
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 4344, Alchemist21 wrote:Anyway, if you think it's Ooba/ZZZX then please switch back to Ooba. If he flips scum we will lynch ZZZX tomorrow.

This is literally the worst thing ever. And if I flip town?

If ABR is town, his play was average and he's clinging on to his hope that "He caught Seraphim on D1" because without that, his play has been shit. Pushed Nacho and declares that lynch "broke the game open" when a Sotty lynch would have been better on D2. Kagami would have followed- Nacho would have never been lynched.

Ooba, I caught Sotty at #210 and you predecessor pulled all the breaks in the world to stop me from getting Sotty lynched.

We can all just piggyback on all the legwork I've done in this game, which will be ignored by most players in this game, and praise Nacho the martyr for coming to the exact same conclusions I was going to come to (although I would lynch Kagami > Sotty > Ooba instead of Sotty > Kagami > Ooba like him).

Ego blinds a person especially when "Your meaningless catch up post at 1868 comes without any scumhunting, observations, quotes. You just posted a blank reads list." ignores I've been pushing scum the entire fucking game.

The way I see - the game is actually going these separate ways:
a) Mollie - ZZZX:
- GreyIce was right about this pairings. Both ZZZX earlier plan of keeping him and ABR\Alch into the final two would have won him the game. Also let's keep "Ooba\Mollie" alive would have won him the game.
- The fact that ZZZX would keep in the lynch category when he's sure MS is scum

b)
ABR\Alch - ZZZX:

- Again the initial plan had him going to the end with ABR
- Plus Alchs quote above

c) MS - Alch
- This is just good play since Alch replaced in since both the "I'll vote wgeurts if you vote MS" and Alch's call to MS to not vote ZZZX was good play.
- However, mollie's already shown her hand by voting me today. A ZZZX lynch today makes my mislynch much easier tomorrow.
- Plus Alch's entry into the game "MS - I don't know why you have two votes on you"

The bolded is my most likely pairing right now because
a) I cannot believe that ZZZX can simultaneously state "If I flip town, NEVER lynch mollie\ooba" and still say I'm one of the lynch candidates today
b) Alch's "If ooba's scum with ZZZX, lets lynch ooba today"

@Mollie: If you're town, GreyIce asked you to reconsider the game after his town flip.
If I'm scum, who am I scum with?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 4365, ooba wrote:The bolded is my most likely pairing right now because
a) I cannot believe that ZZZX can simultaneously state "If I flip town, NEVER lynch mollie\ooba" and still say I'm one of the lynch candidates today

Plus add ZZZX's insistence to keep MS\Me alive instead of resolving the 1:1 - clearly if both of us were town, this works out *very* effectively for scum in LyLo.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Frankly I have no time to write my case today, and ooba's oppurtanistic push of me is lovely too. noone of the things i did now which you quoted were not done before. frankly Do you quote something i said 1k posts ago and expect me not to change my mind about it? stop bullshiting me. both ooba and metal are loving to misrep me in everything. every single post you talked about me in the last 2 pages is a fucking misrep

and msireps are the things i hate most. it pisses me off.

VOTE: ooba

call it omgus, call it a survival vote, call it whatever. but this is bullshit here. <ooba/metal/alchem> There are 2 scum here, nothing else to say.

also this much misrep and I have no time to respond to every single piece of shit i have to face, I will try to see if I can switch with someone in my team because this is giving me a fucking headache,
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4366, ooba wrote:
In post 4365, ooba wrote:The bolded is my most likely pairing right now because

Plus add ZZZX's insistence to keep MS\Me alive instead of resolving the 1:1 - clearly if both of us were town, this works out *very* effectively for scum in LyLo.

thanks for misrep, let me reply how i wanted to resolve your 1:1 before lylo IF YOU READ my posts you misreping *. also suddenly ur scum reading me for this instead of when i said it, clearly just sticking reasons to make me scum instead of checking if something makes me scum (aka reversing process)

I wont mind replying to the bullshit in the last 2 pages unless mollie tells me she wants a reply to a specific point. I am off to study.

and if some ninja wagon happens because scum is op then its simple enough: Mollie/Zar lives , you hit the first scum in <metal/ooba/alch (most likely to be metal)> then u lynch the last 2 and its game.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Also VLA for 3 days, I will be here for a few minutes everyday at least tho.
redacted
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 1:48 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 7.7Ooba (3) - Pirate Mollie, Alchemist, ZZZX
ZZZX (2) - Metal Sonic, Ooba
Alchemist (1) - Zar

Not Voting (0) -

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Zar is V/LA until 5/5.
ZZZX is V/LA until 5/6.

Deadline is 5/6 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-04 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:00 am

Post by ZZZX »

Ooba (3) - Pirate Mollie, Alchemist, ZZZX
ZZZX (2) - Metal Sonic, Ooba << people i said I dont mind lynching + scum read. okey this wagon is totally not self defence from at least 1 scum.
Alchemist (1) - Zar
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE:
whew!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 4:20 am

Post by ooba »

ZZZX, if you're so sure that MS is scum, how can you even justify a vote on me. Would I go into a 1:1 vs MS on day four, canvas for votes and beg mollie to vote him?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 4:23 am

Post by ooba »

Yeah mollies also town.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”