Haunted Mansion| GAME OVER (Feedback?)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:43 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Honestly, never had a single weapon the whole game, and I had been waiting paitently for the game to get down to a few people with low enough health, and was upset about BZ dieing, I wanted the Deathnote on my side. Also, how did Tamuz die? The flailing corpse?
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Eteocles
Eteocles
Goon
Eteocles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Eteocles »

Seriously, if I had rememberd I had that stupid bug thing in my ear I would have just killed BB for the rest of you guys.

Damn you BlackBerry!! :evil:
AddyMuyo: lesbians love their dogs
lordgurgi: I'm more of a cat guy.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:16 am

Post by JDodge »

YagamiLight wrote:Oh, I was like a cult leader/SK, as it would kill or convert.
Also, this game was great.
AKA exactly what I was, only I summoned demons as opposed to recruited the living.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Blackberry »

YAY!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!! *KISSES OCCULT + MOKINA + + PBUG + JORDAN + JDODGE + THEGREG*

:) (i think this is the first time I've actually won a mish-mash game, lol)

Can I brag about the fact I claimed I was a ghost and somehow still won?
The Greg
The Greg
Goon
The Greg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:33 am

Post by The Greg »

I loved this game too, and I for one don't think it was unbalanced in favor of the ghosts. Innocents played too aggressively in the early game and not aggressively enough in the mid to late game. The fact that I survived as long as I did is proof of that. I was caught pulling a switch and later claimed ghost and still was deemed "pro-innocent" by most of the innocents (not all of course, since I was attacked that round, but I should have been dead on the spot).

Blackberry, I honestly didn't think your claiming ghost gambit would work, but in the end, you salvaged a win for us. Well done! :D And congrats to the rest of my fellow ghosts as well, good teamwork all!

Out of curiosity, what did Khelvaster find that made him so powerful?! And how was he eventually brought down? He was god-like for a while there.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You invented one hell of a story though
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:15 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Occult loved my story of what was in the Submerged Great Hall (I made it up), and said I would love what he really put there... What was really there?
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:24 am

So what DID you see there ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:32 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I never looked, didn't want to show my Organ Grinder self to the people there, I made something up, and Occult pm'ed me saying it was a great story, and that I would love what's really there. Now I want to know.
-Al Franken-
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:34 am

Is that all you've made up ? I practically bluffed when I said I killed PBuG and Guzame. Never touched anyone the whole damn game, except that one dude when the lights went off. The guardian angel thing didn't do a damn thing.
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Grek »

I would also like to see the backstory for the rooms and what the traps did.
Click this link for boobies:
[url]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1048/boobyxr1.jpg[/url]
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:54 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Is that all you've made up ? I practically bluffed when I said I killed PBuG and Guzame. Never touched anyone the whole damn game, except that one dude when the lights went off. The guardian angel thing didn't do a damn thing.
I made up everything invisible I "saw" after the bathroom incident. Also, I only ever touched you and coolbot.
-Al Franken-
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:59 am

Hey Occult I got some feedback for this game:

NO FUCKING DIMENSIONAL TRAVELING!!!
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:03 am

Post by YagamiLight »

But that was fun.
-Al Franken-
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Tamuz »

sucked replacing.

Haut Boy didn't do me any favours, I couldn't do shit.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:33 am

I replaced Haut Boy.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:34 am

Post by Tamuz »

I thought I did....

well whoever I replaced didn't do me any favours.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
The Greg
The Greg
Goon
The Greg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by The Greg »

YagamiLight wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Is that all you've made up ? I practically bluffed when I said I killed PBuG and Guzame. Never touched anyone the whole damn game, except that one dude when the lights went off. The guardian angel thing didn't do a damn thing.
I made up everything invisible I "saw" after the bathroom incident. Also, I only ever touched you and coolbot.
I KNEW it! I was invisible in the Library when you checked, but you never mentioned seeing me. I actually thought you were making up the whole Lense of Truth story, but then I remembered you got attacked in the Bathroom because you looked there, so I was confused as hell as to why you didn't blow my cover.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I don't think I ever said anything about searching the library, and your right I never did.
-Al Franken-
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by Blackberry »

BTW I did NOT pull any switch to damage darko when he accused me of pulling a switch to shoot fire balls at him.

I truley was really rooting for Mokina.

I realized there was no other ghosts with the 15 chairs/beds everywhere which meant 4 ghosts and 3 priests. But the idea of other ghosts I had early on. And I decided to throw it into my confession to cause panis and confussion. When we moved into the evil house with 4 chairs I knew we were the only ghost group. But multiple groups sounded/sounds fun. :P (JDodge, up until i saw the 15 chairs I DID think you were a ghost... PBUG had the item against butler ghosts btw).

My entire plan was to cause panic/chaos and make people distrust eachother. "Turning in ghosts" was simply to get people to attack eachother, though I partially had a reason to do so on most of them. JDodge and Yagami were in fact non-good-doers... lol.

Jordan pulled the Chandelier switch btw.

<3 Mokina + Khelvaster + Yagami + JDodge + Eteocles !!!

BTW Khelv getting trapped in a cage made me think there was another group (in the beggining) just cuz there was a switch that effected that room called the "LOCK SWITCH" ... but it was located in a room no one was in. I was just going to lie and say it was Chaos :P.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I wasn't too much of a non-good-doer, I just wanted to rip the insides out of the innocents and priest, and hope a few survived to help me kill the rest.
-Al Franken-
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I found excalibur and king arthur's armor on the second turn, and I wanted to go around executing everyone. However, by the time I got up the nerve to disobey you all, I kept getting delayed by all these traps.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

So, I guessed right.
-Al Franken-
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:10 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Khelvaster wrote:I found excalibur and king arthur's armor on the second turn, and I wanted to go around executing everyone. However, by the time I got up the nerve to disobey you all, I kept getting delayed by all these traps.
Hehe, that would be partly thanks to me, I pulled the "Screaming Painful Torture Switch" on you.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
yeahitismark
yeahitismark
Townie
yeahitismark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:06 am

Post by yeahitismark »

I've got some questions to ask to everyone who participated in this, I asked in Mafia Discussion but probably ought to have just posted here-

Did the innocents have to survive to win (ie in mafia terms were they just a bunch of survivors as opposed to townies), and what kinds of abilities and items did people start with and acquire?

Also what were the differences between the starting equipment and abilities for ghosts, priests and innocents- clearly that would have just been kept to pms so I am still in the dark as to what they were.

And what did people think worked really well, and what not so well. Obviously I know there's another game going on, so if you feel posting here could ruin the other game please pm me instead. Cheers.
fired.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”