SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9550 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Snowflake isn't telling the full truth about his role. He can't shoot today apparently.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9551 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Now we just have to wait a few weeks for dram to see the hammer
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9552 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 9456, Metal Sonic wrote:i cant shoot today. after these 3 people claim (or just otolia and zelink) we can go to night.

I realize it was four pages ago, but still.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9553 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Magua »

(In regards to ooba's question)
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9554 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 9534, Magua wrote:Zelink, I liked you more D3ish when you were protown and stuff.

That person is gone now. He stopped caring about the game back when he and Imperium were the only ones writing any content whatsoever.

It's nice that you still seem to care, though. Kudos to you. Keep on shining.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9555 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I mean, let's break down the game with the people who are still alive:

These people have not produced
any content whatsoever
in Gods know how long:

mnem-slot (I am aware he was just replaced but still)
Espeonage (he posted content when he replaced in I guess? kinda?)
pikari (comes in every few days to remind us he's still incredibly useful)
Ollie (recent replacement but still)
Otolia (hasn't actually formed any reads yet?)
ZZZX (I don't know what he's doing and, I suspect, neither does he)
TSO (dead now, we can all rejoice)
TWIE (biggest threat to scum)

(8/16)

These people have produced the bare minimum content (maybe a content post once every few RL days if we're lucky):

mastin (I don't know who's scum, could be anyone really, 50.5%, I don't want to lynch anyone but oh well, maybe I'll get a cop guilty one day by putting bees on players who obviously aren't scum)
Snowflake (being a special snowflake)
Skybird (is posting, not often though, probably the least bad of these 4)
Drixx (has produced some content today, I guess, but prior to today, virtually nothing came from this slot - was cooped up in their neighborhood circle-jerk and still is for the most part)

(4/16)

Of the rest, ooba posts decent content once every couple RL days, Imperium is slowly awaiting sweet death and probably resents ooba for reviving them and you're the only one who's been able to maintain motivation throughout this awful, awful slog of a game.

Actually, other than complications in my life at the moment that have prevented me from putting as much time into mafia lately, I stopped caring when my rock (Imperium) mostly lost interest (which was some point near the end of yesterday).

I just want deaths now.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9556 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Also I could care less if you're entertaining the idea that I'm scum, even though

(a) You have Imperium telling you I'm not scum (though how much you trust them is up to you, I guess), and
(b) Imperium is pretty darn low on the list of people who ZeL1nK-scum shoots given ZeL1nK-scum knew all the details of Imperium's role pre-flip and there's no discernible gain in targeting them over... literally anyone else... Someone who is scum considered them a threat for some reason or made the shot assuming certain things about their role (like, oh, that they can kill-stop multiple times or something). Neither of these criteria fit ZeL1nK-scum, unless you think it was a pure WIFOM kill or something, which I suppose you could argue, but that's up to you, I guess.

Also, I'm going to be pretty angry tomorrow when mastin comes into the thread and says, "Oh, I put bees on ZeL1nK because Drixx was convinced he was scum and it turns out he wasn't and oh gosh, I just don't know who is scum, it really could be anyone, everyone has a 50.1% chance of flipping scum, what is a girl to do!?"
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9557 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Imperium »

I feel like I've been given new life now that TSO is dead!
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9558 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Imperium »

Perhaps I'm not spending as much time as I need analyzing things and generating content but I truly think what this game needs is a little bit of death and not much else. I'm pretty much ripping Otolia out the town block because inactivity is ridiculous but other than that I'm as happy a camper as I ever will be in this miserable game.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9559 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 9551, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Now we just have to wait a few weeks for dram to see the hammer

Rude.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9560 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 78: Second Time's the charm.

TSO (8): Ollie, ZZZX, Zelink, Metal Sonic, Imperium, Ooba, Skybird, Otolia, killerjester
Skybird (2): Imperium, Drixx
Otolia (2): Mastin2, TWIE
TWIE (1): Magua

Not Voting: Vezokpiraka, Espeonage

It's 9 to lynch

Hammer
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9561 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

TSO [CHRONO, KEEPER OF TIME],
Bulletproof Vote Manipulator
, town-aligned, lynched Day 5

It is now Night 5. 72 hours.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9562 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:08 am

Post by dramonic »

A bit over 14 hours left!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9563 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:47 am

Post by dramonic »

The game will open shortly...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9564 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:08 am

Post by dramonic »

Mastin2 [AH MUZEN CAB, GOD OF BEES],
Target-Spreading Investigator
, town-aligned, killed Night 5

It appears
Espeonage and Imperium have vanished!

It is currently 7 to lynch.
IT'S LIKE A MINI!

Deadline is 2 weeks!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9565 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Otolia is on V/LA until the 10th.
Stabulous will be holding his slot until then.
Try not to traumatize him <3
I'm a hoot
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9566 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Magua »

@Ollie:
Did you shoot?

@Drixx/ZZZX:
I can only assume that the entire "we're not talking about nothing" is one of you being able to capitalize on mastin being shot, so, would love to hear that now.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9567 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Drixx »

Mastin getting killed is almost certain a direct result of me giving out info that I shouldn't have yesterday. Mastin was worried I would get targeted because it looked like I hinted at myself having the unblockable kill. I felt like just keeping Mastin alive would be a guaranteed win (as you can see her abilities were quite good). We talked about whether or not to put our group protection on cooldown last night but I assumed the scum were likely to go after the Vezok/MS grouping more than us.

I'm mad at myself for even saying anything about it yesterday, because I don't think that scum realized that Mastin was really an automatic win condition until I explained it. I'm also irritated at my call about protection. I'm also trying to figure out why the kills went from seemingly aimless to nailing Mastin. Finally I'm paranoid about the Vezok/MS pairing. I can't decide if there is scum there or if scum are leaving them alive in hopes that the vig shots that MS has claimed he has will speed up the game and help them ... or both?

I need to go for a walk or something. I was really hoping for a dead scum as the sole flip and I'm pretty sure it's my fault Mastin is dead instead.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9568 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Magua »

mastin's power was exactly as mastin described it D4.

I had assumed that you all had some secret plan for either protecting mastin or profiting off of her death. Otherwise I would've been all over vezokpiraka protecting mastin over me
because I want to die
. From the moment mastin claimed D4, it was obvious she was either scum or had to die, and all of the stuff about "I can't be roleblocked etc" seemed like bait to encourage the kill. fmpov.

(Mastin kills makes ten times more sense than the Imperium kill, tbqh.)

Can you link me the things you're feeling bad about claiming? I don't recall anything like that.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9569 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:31 am

Post by killerjester »

What the hell is vanishing
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9570 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Magua »

Espeonage's role. Depending on when he did it, they will reappear at the end of this Day or at the beginning of the next Day.

If they reappear at the end of the Day, it's a scumclaim. If they reappear at the beginning of next Day, it's protecting Imperium.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9571 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Magua »

But it's probably a scumclaim.

Spoiler:
Based on D1 usage, it lasts the remainder of the phase it's used and then the entire next phase (so eg Bitmap doing it D1 to Metal Sonic, and then they reappear at the beginning of D2). If the goal was to protect Imperium, it could've been done near the end of D5 to protect Imperium N5, but as it is, it looks like it was done to remove Imperium D6 and open them up to be shot N6.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Skybird »

I agree, definitely want to be hearing from Drixx and ZZZX.

Mastin's flip definitely puts Magua in the confirmed town category.

Magua, how sure are you that Vezok is town? I was reviewing the game and it doesn't make sense that Vezok protected Ceph N1 and then came in and announced that he did that. By claiming protector, he put (or should have put) a huge target on his back. On D2 when we still don't know much about everyone's roles I would think the better course would have been to keep his mouth shut.

p-edit - I see drixx responded already;.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Drixx »

Didn't they appear halfway through the day last time? It like happens at night and protects from kills or something, and lasts part way through the day. I'm unsure of the details. The last time it happened was before I replaced in.

You didn't see me expanding by a lot the info about what we had up our sleeves yesterday? I talked about the fact that we had reflective protection and that we have an unblockable kill ability. I also speculated that Mastin already had bees on scum and that it was potentially preventing them from acting freely (they would spread bees to new people if they roleblocked or something, for example).

I'd like to know why Ooba wanted us to mislynch TSO yesterday, btw.

We also have a fairly decent townblock forming. Magua is officially town with Mastin flipping. Her flip also confirms ZZZX to me. When Imperium gets back, he can weigh in on Espeonage (hopefully they actually talk and Imperium comes back with a solid read).

@Metal Sonic - Were you confirming that you are third party racist? You say you can win with the town ... what is your actual win condition?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Drixx »

@Skybird - The big question mark about Vezok is why is he still alive? Scum are off randomly killing people like Imperium and leaving him alone. Until last night, none of the recent kills seemed to make sense at all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”