pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4197, Zar wrote:I am reading your posts. Why would I not read them? I have shown you that I was reading them and all the time I have asked you things it's because I have been trying to understand where you're coming from. Also I have singer constantly telling me to work with you and that she would have sheeped you, except I didn't agree with your GI read at all so that's where I was.

well, i wish you wld have talked to me about it! I don't know if I wld have changed my mind about it tho I was pretty committed to the original plan and there was a ton of resistance to his lynch. what do you think about his zzthing read? cos i don't remember what your read was on him.

I haven't played a nightless before. This would be my first nightless game. I prefer flavorful games or with flavored mechanics.

I feel like nightless games are the most stressful, there is no nka and it is all in thread behaviour which is trickier with players like wguerts, zzthing and metal cos they have obscure town meta that has been abused by at least for metal when he was scum. they are usually pretty stressful for all players involved.

I have taken hard stances both on GreyICE and on my two earlier scumreads, which happen to have flipped scum? As far as suspects go, the player I think is scum right now is ABR/Alchemist here because of the way they halted the Kagami wagon and pushed Nacho with all that conviction that derailed the lynch from her. There are some other things I've noticed.

that read is going to be hard for me to parse cos eh, I am wondering if how much of that is due to history tho. I am not dazzled by alchey but I am not seeing scum!him. he seems to be trying to get a grasp here and just seems a bit demoralized which I think usually comes from town.

As far as townreads go, you are now my strongest townread. I don't think you would have jumped into a guaranteed toxic environment as scum in order to fool Nacho into townreading you. Also, despite your tunnel on GreyICE was wrong, I don't think your push on him came from a survivalistic perspective. I'm getting paranoid of the Seraphim/ooba slot because of the whole interaction with Sotty unvoting and swithching to Hoopla and which I thought couldn't come from scum considering Sotty's placeholder vote, but I'm starting to feel that with Sotty being so scumread collectively it could have been an attempt to distance from a partner.
I also don't know but I thought he was genuinely scumreading wgeurts and then he removed his vote from that wagon and it's something like it could have been a way to avoid getting called out for being in the wagon and that him removing the vote and keeping away was pretty much to let it happen.

I will think on this.

I went over GreyICE's meta in that game, and to me he's very different there than he was here. As in, his pushes and stances were a lot more sustained here than in that game. For example, he left his vote parked on Egg in post 144 because he didn't like the argument Riddleton had about it, but didn't really explain anything about the reasoning why he wanted Egg to be lynched and stuff. Anyway, this is pointless now?

well i asked you before grey flipped and you are only around to it post-flip?

My team and I had ABR as being really town early on because we felt him being that antagonistic early (ie. the way he handled wgeurts) was super confident and condescending, which I thought would be something scum would possibly avoid to do early on? I also had a very vague memory of a Faraday Game in which he basically left the slot without doing anything in the game and then it turned out it was a scumslot. After I died in N2 Faraday mentioned ABR hated scum so I thought his activity here could have meant his alignment more likely town. I'll explain what I'm scumreading Alchemist for in a seapare post. So, I don't know if that's where Metal Sonic was coming from as well? I also don't see why scum!MetalSonic would suddenly shift from being hard scumreading GreyICE to suddenly thinking he's town after both scumflips and then trying to defend him in ?

I noticed the metal move too!

Also, we're going to have to agree to disagree on what you think I have done, because I don't feel the same way. I think if you go over my ISO you will see what opinions I have stated of all the players in this game. You keep saying that I haven't done anything when the facts are showing the opposite.

tbh I think it might be a playstyle thing? but I just noticed that metal has close to a 1000 posts and I think you might be getting drowned out by noise. I know 1 of the things that he and notty like to do as scum is to spampost in order to demotivate town.

to add further to my not liking metal at the moment is that he has said some untrue statements. he says blames ooba for the deviation of the grey lynch on d5 and yet then later tells ooba that he never liked nacho's plan at all cos he was all for it then suddenly got cold feet and is now changing his narrative. <------ I don't like it 1 bit. it seems like he is playing to the crowd of whoever happens to be on I am seeing zero clear lines in his thinking.
whew!
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Zar »

Here's why I think Alchemist's slot is scum

These are basically interarctions ABR had with Sotty and Kagami before the Nacho flip which I find relevant and tie them as partners:

Spoiler: Interactions with SW/Kagami
ABR's entry vote was SW in with a vote he refused to explain to wgeurts (which is where he had the exchange that Empirea and I found town), until he called out the SilverWolf/Kagami at the likelihood that she was probably scum based on how she was coming across (). With this knowledge at hand though, ABR did not seem to be bothered later that GreyICE kept mentioning that SW was actively posting elsewhere on the site after replacing out, which should have probably led him to sustain his early suspicions.

Later, ABR's reasoning on SW has changed by saying he thought the slot was possibly town along with Seraphim and Eddie and his distrust came from the little they had participated ().

He's back to suspect the slot based on the interactions involing Sotty, except this time, he's also making a parallel on Seraphim/ooba. He outrightly called Kagami's logic bad in and had already voiced suspicion in

He even considers voting Kagami in , but then wavers at it and establishes his team considers Kagami town based on Inuyasha meta, according to and some other meta briefly described in and calls her a "high risk lynch" and called Kagami vs. GreyICE "a whole conf. bias and emotional voting" in .

There's another interaction that could come from a partner trying to weakly deflect from a lynch in where ABR expresses that he thinks the strategy to align herself with Sotty/Seraphim/Eddie couldn't come from scum.

For a brief moment , he votes her bot a few posts later jumps into the Hoopla wagon, after trying to hold Nahco liable for a "potential town flip" of Kagami.

So basically, while ABR seems to have expressed strong opinions on to why Silver/Kagami was likely to be scum on day one, he found reasons to back away from the scumread and the vote, specially the quick switch from Kagami to Hoopla.

---

Spoiler: Interactions with Sotty:
ABR made a big push for Sotty early on, following GreyICE's interaction with her. He voted her in ; but in post wants to go after Hoopla instead, calls them a scumteam in (which is something I would expect some partners to say to try to tie players if they have an obvious scumbuddy in the spotlight), votes her and gives out reasons but leaves himself space to go back to Hoopla by calling her the wagon the "second best lynch after Hoopla". A few posts later he continues to try to use the Sotty scumflip against wgeurts who we now know is town.

ABR flip flops a bit between voting Sotty and Seraphim, hopping to Kagami but finally settling on Hoopla for the lynch. gives Kagami credit for trying harder than Sotty and Hoopla.

Sotty's read of ABR in limited to arguing with him about him commenting on her lacking reads, but does not offer an alignment opinion on him. It makes sense from a partner in bad shape who does not want to affect another in thread and may be absorbing the suspicion.

On day Two, ABR made jabs at the confirmed scum Sotty wagon. He tried to secure the Nacho wagon in by saying it could stall if people switched to sotty or kagami and in he called the wagon a joke with "guaranteed scum in it", when we have already confirmed was town motivated.

VOTE: Alchemist
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4198, Alchemist21 wrote:I'm getting tinfoil paranoia about MS and Ooba. It's more of a gut thing here, but that back-and-forth between them reads kinda fake.

I skimmed Zar's ISO and it came off really Town, and his recent post did as well. What really stuck out to me was a D2 post he had where his reads were divided into 3 tiers.

In post 1762, Zar wrote:My reads are currently like this:

Tier 1:
ABR, GreyICE,
Metal Sonic
Tier 2: ZZZX,
wgeurts, Nacho

Tier 3:
Kagami, Sotty,
ooba, mollie

Anyone in Tier 1 is not up for lynching for me, and I don't think I'll be voting anyone in tier two either today.

mollie
: have your reads changed at all since the discussion from the last couple of pages?

I added the colors for clarity. That kind of accuracy on D2 is pretty amazing. I still think Mollie is Towniest of the Town here, and ZZZX is probably close behind.

That quote, my team wanting Ooba voted out, and PoE are the main factors for my vote here.

VOTE: Ooba

@Mollie, don't forget to respond to my Townblock question.

I felt like the exchanges read as scum theatre. scum with town or scum with scum I am unsure. I am not liking any of metal's posting but I don't like ooba ignoring the fuck out of me either and going mia when he did either.

the second part of this post is kind of strange cos scum can fake reads and bus teammates etc etc. I am wondering why this did not factor into alchey's thinking. what i like about some of zar's posts when contrasted with others (I haven't isoed him, I am basing this of memory of contrast posts that other pple keep presenting and eh, I am wondering how accurate grey's reads were. grey had him as town.

I am just going to have to interact with him more I think.

I am not ready to come up with a town bloc yet. I need more interaction and to see more in thread behaviour tat is not coming from spammy metal. I feel like zzthing is kind of just as bad but ugh zzthing felt so town earlier but that is also who grey wanted venged but I feel at this time we need to reevaluate now that there was a process in place that resulted in a town flip.

@ metal

if you thought wguerts wld probs flip town then why did you vote him? like wguerts can get away with that cos he is new but you can't. you shld know better.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4201, Zar wrote:
Here's why I think Alchemist's slot is scum

These are basically interarctions ABR had with Sotty and Kagami before the Nacho flip which I find relevant and tie them as partners:

Spoiler: Interactions with SW/Kagami
ABR's entry vote was SW in with a vote he refused to explain to wgeurts (which is where he had the exchange that Empirea and I found town), until he called out the SilverWolf/Kagami at the likelihood that she was probably scum based on how she was coming across (). With this knowledge at hand though, ABR did not seem to be bothered later that GreyICE kept mentioning that SW was actively posting elsewhere on the site after replacing out, which should have probably led him to sustain his early suspicions.

Later, ABR's reasoning on SW has changed by saying he thought the slot was possibly town along with Seraphim and Eddie and his distrust came from the little they had participated ().

He's back to suspect the slot based on the interactions involing Sotty, except this time, he's also making a parallel on Seraphim/ooba. He outrightly called Kagami's logic bad in and had already voiced suspicion in

He even considers voting Kagami in , but then wavers at it and establishes his team considers Kagami town based on Inuyasha meta, according to and some other meta briefly described in and calls her a "high risk lynch" and called Kagami vs. GreyICE "a whole conf. bias and emotional voting" in .

There's another interaction that could come from a partner trying to weakly deflect from a lynch in where ABR expresses that he thinks the strategy to align herself with Sotty/Seraphim/Eddie couldn't come from scum.

For a brief moment , he votes her bot a few posts later jumps into the Hoopla wagon, after trying to hold Nahco liable for a "potential town flip" of Kagami.

So basically, while ABR seems to have expressed strong opinions on to why Silver/Kagami was likely to be scum on day one, he found reasons to back away from the scumread and the vote, specially the quick switch from Kagami to Hoopla.

---

Spoiler: Interactions with Sotty:
ABR made a big push for Sotty early on, following GreyICE's interaction with her. He voted her in ; but in post wants to go after Hoopla instead, calls them a scumteam in (which is something I would expect some partners to say to try to tie players if they have an obvious scumbuddy in the spotlight), votes her and gives out reasons but leaves himself space to go back to Hoopla by calling her the wagon the "second best lynch after Hoopla". A few posts later he continues to try to use the Sotty scumflip against wgeurts who we now know is town.

ABR flip flops a bit between voting Sotty and Seraphim, hopping to Kagami but finally settling on Hoopla for the lynch. gives Kagami credit for trying harder than Sotty and Hoopla.

Sotty's read of ABR in limited to arguing with him about him commenting on her lacking reads, but does not offer an alignment opinion on him. It makes sense from a partner in bad shape who does not want to affect another in thread and may be absorbing the suspicion.

On day Two, ABR made jabs at the confirmed scum Sotty wagon. He tried to secure the Nacho wagon in by saying it could stall if people switched to sotty or kagami and in he called the wagon a joke with "guaranteed scum in it", when we have already confirmed was town motivated.

VOTE: Alchemist

okay I am following your thinking, do you think that abr wld intentionally create conflict as scum? to me it is a risky plan of diminished returns that yielded a negative result where alchey had to come in and smooth things over in order to get the conclusion he wanted for his team. his replace out was weird AND I AM NOT BEING DAZZLED BY ALCHEY. I want to read his posts and love them and I am not. I feel like trying to get the both of you to get a real convo going it is like digging out teeth with a grapefruit spoon.
whew!
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 4200, pirate mollie wrote:to add further to my not liking metal at the moment is that he has said some untrue statements. he says blames ooba for the deviation of the grey lynch on d5 and yet then later tells ooba that he never liked nacho's plan at all cos he was all for it then suddenly got cold feet and is now changing his narrative. <------ I don't like it 1 bit. it seems like he is playing to the crowd of whoever happens to be on I am seeing zero clear lines in his thinking.

I'll start going over Metal Sonic's 974 posts (and ZZZX's 700+ as well), off the top of my head Metal seems all over the place and seems to be changing his stances all the time, which I wouldn't expect scum to be so volatile? Mina was gut townreading him. We definitely need to take some time to reevaluate since there's 2 scum left and with 6 players left it takes all the town to vote to lynch scum. And if by any chance we mislynch, I believe it's necessary to focus on the wagon for scumhunting. As far as ZZZX goes I didn't think ZZZX could be scum with wgeurts because of how the whole Dynasty re-enactment between him and GreyICE came along. GI was really thirsty for ZZZX blood and wanted to venge him but in the end but for his final read on him was ambiguous so I want to take a look at him as well. I'm also starting to get paranoid about the gynormous ISOs and your comment doesn't help!
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4204, Zar wrote:
In post 4200, pirate mollie wrote:to add further to my not liking metal at the moment is that he has said some untrue statements. he says blames ooba for the deviation of the grey lynch on d5 and yet then later tells ooba that he never liked nacho's plan at all cos he was all for it then suddenly got cold feet and is now changing his narrative. <------ I don't like it 1 bit. it seems like he is playing to the crowd of whoever happens to be on I am seeing zero clear lines in his thinking.

I'll start going over Metal Sonic's 974 posts (and ZZZX's 700+ as well)
, off the top of my head Metal seems all over the place and seems to be changing his stances all the time, which I wouldn't expect scum to be so volatile? Mina was gut townreading him. We definitely need to take some time to reevaluate since there's 2 scum left and with 6 players left it takes all the town to vote to lynch scum. And if by any chance we mislynch, I believe it's necessary to focus on the wagon for scumhunting. As far as ZZZX goes I didn't think ZZZX could be scum with wgeurts because of how the whole Dynasty re-enactment between him and GreyICE came along. GI was really thirsty for ZZZX blood and wanted to venge him but in the end but for his final read on him was ambiguous so I want to take a look at him as well. I'm also starting to get paranoid about the gynormous ISOs and your comment doesn't help!

I can't wait to see how you do with a book of metal sonics and zzthing's posts cos it is going to take ages cos I did try earlier. I know I can't do it I don't have the attention span.

prediction: you will die of old age.

also wguerts flipped town so what does that do to your idea that wguerts and zzthing were scum together. cos its like you went there and left me hanging and i am not any clearer as to your read on zzthing! except for the hyperposting part.

my team was gut reading metal as town to (bulba, eddie) wis thinks he is scum but he is all "ugh I thought this game wld be easy with the grey flip". cos we thought there was a good chance grey wld flip scum. and we are back to figuring things out. I am thinking about grey and trying to look at the game from his perspective cos I want to get inside his and see if there is any intersection of thought cos mine was diametrically opposed to most of his until the end.
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4202, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4198, Alchemist21 wrote:I'm getting tinfoil paranoia about MS and Ooba. It's more of a gut thing here, but that back-and-forth between them reads kinda fake.

I skimmed Zar's ISO and it came off really Town, and his recent post did as well. What really stuck out to me was a D2 post he had where his reads were divided into 3 tiers.

In post 1762, Zar wrote:My reads are currently like this:

Tier 1:
ABR, GreyICE,
Metal Sonic
Tier 2: ZZZX,
wgeurts, Nacho

Tier 3:
Kagami, Sotty,
ooba, mollie

Anyone in Tier 1 is not up for lynching for me, and I don't think I'll be voting anyone in tier two either today.

mollie
: have your reads changed at all since the discussion from the last couple of pages?

I added the colors for clarity. That kind of accuracy on D2 is pretty amazing. I still think Mollie is Towniest of the Town here, and ZZZX is probably close behind.

That quote, my team wanting Ooba voted out, and PoE are the main factors for my vote here.

VOTE: Ooba

@Mollie, don't forget to respond to my Townblock question.

I felt like the exchanges read as scum theatre. scum with town or scum with scum I am unsure. I am not liking any of metal's posting but I don't like ooba ignoring the fuck out of me either and going mia when he did either.

the second part of this post is kind of strange cos scum can fake reads and bus teammates etc etc. I am wondering why this did not factor into alchey's thinking. what i like about some of zar's posts when contrasted with others (I haven't isoed him, I am basing this of memory of contrast posts that other pple keep presenting and eh, I am wondering how accurate grey's reads were. grey had him as town.

I am just going to have to interact with him more I think.

I am not ready to come up with a town bloc yet. I need more interaction and to see more in thread behaviour tat is not coming from spammy metal. I feel like zzthing is kind of just as bad but ugh zzthing felt so town earlier but that is also who grey wanted venged but I feel at this time we need to reevaluate now that there was a process in place that resulted in a town flip.

@ metal

if you thought wguerts wld probs flip town then why did you vote him? like wguerts can get away with that cos he is new but you can't. you shld know better.

Do you or any of your teammates think scumZar would put half his scumteam in his D2 lynchpool? It could have been scum bussing, but it just feels like too many and too soon for that.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4206, Alchemist21 wrote:Do you or any of your teammates think scumZar would put half his scumteam in his D2 lynchpool? It could have been scum bussing, but it just feels like too many and too soon for that.

okay so if this is your argument for town!zarella cos if he was scum he wldn't bus that early then why are you voting ooba? cos serapham's early votes were both on scum!kagami and scum!sotty, metal was his very first vote and then he moved it on to hoopla on d1 to sotty.

it feels like you are leaving out a piece of a puzzle that I don't understand. unless you didn't look back on seraphim's posts.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

*from sotty
whew!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 4198, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Ooba

You're saying I'm scum with MS? Lol.

And you're praising Zar for his accuracy when how many of my reads have been accurate till now? 100%.
Sotty - Scum
Kagami - Scum
Nacho - Town
GI - Town
Wgeurts - Town

In post 1876, ooba wrote:Ok. Done with Day 1. Here are my thoughts:

- Kagami, Sotty, Eddie, Zar literally just lurked out the end of the day
- Kagami used GreyIce suspicion as a crutch to literally comment on nothing else throughout the entire day.
- This is similar to wgeurt's MS suspicion at the start of the game - but his play improved as the day continued - I liked the Kagami vote when Hoopla's wagon looked like it might die down.

-
Nacho and GreyIce are the towniest of town
. I'm no expert scum hunter, but I am good at town hunting. Their conviction is extremely genuine. People hold Nacho to some godlike town standard but there are many nuggets of town here:
a) His reads look spot on
b) The "I don't know how many scum bodies I have to drop"
c) Saying this is good to GreyIce's "Let's lynch Kagami today. If she flips town, I'll help you with Nacho tomorrow" to ABR

I'll drop this now and will update after Day 2.

Vote: Sotty

In post 2966, ooba wrote:
In post 2956, ZZZX wrote:Okey I am not killing anyone but zar right now,. if he flips scum then we lynch ooba as a 100% partner

You go ahead and do the following

Lynch Zar: Will flip town
Lynch Grey: Will flip town
Lynch Wgeurts: Will flip town

Call me back when you want to lynch scum.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4207, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4206, Alchemist21 wrote:Do you or any of your teammates think scumZar would put half his scumteam in his D2 lynchpool? It could have been scum bussing, but it just feels like too many and too soon for that.

okay so if this is your argument for town!zarella cos if he was scum he wldn't bus that early then why are you voting ooba? cos serapham's early votes were both on scum!kagami and scum!sotty, metal was his very first vote and then he moved it on to hoopla on d1 to sotty.

it feels like you are leaving out a piece of a puzzle that I don't understand. unless you didn't look back on seraphim's posts.

I actually hadn't noticed that. I still have a huge knowledge gap of this game's history. I was also thinking Zar had several hard Townreads that he would refuse to lynch and that scum would have kept more options open at the time.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hey ooba!

I left a whole big long post dedicated to you and I am getting the cold shoulder. why is that?
whew!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 4211, pirate mollie wrote:hey ooba!

I left a whole big long post dedicated to you and I am getting the cold shoulder. why is that?

Read it.

So you had
- Grey
- ABR
as scum

MS, ZZZX, Me as town.

You want to know why I townread Zar?

Because his play has been non-calculating.
1) He cleared GI - called him conf town even - when scum want to rack in the mislynches
2) And has just been trying to figure out the game
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4212, ooba wrote:
In post 4211, pirate mollie wrote:hey ooba!

Read it.

So you had
- Grey
- ABR
as scum

MS, ZZZX, Me as town.

You want to know why I townread Zar?

Because his play has been non-calculating.
1) He cleared GI - called him conf town even - when scum want to rack in the mislynches
2) And has just been trying to figure out the game

this isn't an accurate picture of what I said at all. I was working out the holes in my logic and I said that. I directly asked for you to work with me to help with that. you ignored it.

so where exactly are you at with figuring things out with the current gamestate?
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by ZZZX »

this day is preeettty interesting isnt it, I will need to re-read a few pages to check for something tho...
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by ZZZX »

so far I must say scum remaining are doing an amazing game. it hurts when i town read nearly everyone at this stage at differnt levels.

generally my thoughts are

there is at least 1 scum between:
Alchem / Zar << will lynch today and tomorrow

There might be one scum between
ooba / metal << will lynch if game didnt end yet.

conftown for now
Mollie << mollie conf town.
redacted
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:03 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 7.1Ooba (1) - Alchemist
Alchemist (1) - Zar

Not Voting (4) - Metal Sonic, Ooba, Pirate Mollie, ZZZX

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Deadline is 5/6 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-04 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4200, pirate mollie wrote:I know 1 of the things that he and notty like to do as scum is to spampost in order to demotivate town.

don't you
DARE
call my posts spam

I have been putting the most numbers of hours and most effort in the game than any other player here. I have been figuring out roughly who town and scum is Day 1 and 2 and trying to sort people from those days onwards. I have been analyzing 'what if X is town' and 'what is Y is town' for every single player. I have been trying to figure out every day if there is something wrong in my reads and try my best to look at things from others perspective <--- this is frickin hard for me.

Titus had the most posts in Day 1 in xmen and GUESS WHAT you lynched her and she was TOWN. meanwhile, 2 in xenoblade had the most posts and GUESS WHAT they were SCUM. so dont give anybody of that postcount = alignment nonsense.

In post 3574, GreyICE wrote:
In post 3570, ZZZX wrote:
GREY IF YOU LOVE IT THAT WAY WE BOTH DIE. I CAN SACRIFICE MY SOUL IN Peace for OOBA AND METAL AND MOLLIE to carry this IF I KNOW A SCUMSHIT IS DEAD.

Good. Die then.

You are fucking awful on every level. You have spammed over 800 posts of crap. Pure crap. You don't just flip flop your reads, you just randomly change them. Ignore Mollie? Ignore Alchemist? You ignore everyone. You somehow post more than is humanly possible and say NOTHING.

You are scum. Town does not do that. The shittiest, worst village idiot on this site has more ability to engage the town than you're displaying. All you're trying to do is become a lousy version of ABR and drive some sort of idiotic "town block" that will win you the game. Only you have ZERO understanding of how ABR plays, that even he reaches out. You're just riding the coattails of Nacho's misread to try and lynch townies.

Grey was calling ZZZX's posts "spam" and "crap". Not mine. Even though he quoted the wrong person's number of posts (it was me who was 800 posts at that time), if he thought that my posts were spam he would have fucking said so, because he's badass greyice.

so dont you
DARE
call my posts spam

In post 4200, pirate mollie wrote:to add further to my not liking metal at the moment is that he has said some untrue statements. he says blames ooba for the deviation of the grey lynch on d5 and yet then later tells ooba that he never liked nacho's plan at all cos he was all for it then suddenly got cold feet and is now changing his narrative.

i was talking to you in molliespeak and i was talking to ooba in english

unless i speak broken molliespeak i don't think there's any contradiction here. like i'm not sure what you're seeing at all. do you not understand when I speak to you in molliespeak is it that bad? this is my way of reaching out to you and it is another method that is not working.

you said that you read my iso? do you notice that I only started speaking this way after you came in? maybe you didn't.

should I speak to you like a normal person in english mollie? pls tell me

In post 4200, pirate mollie wrote:he is playing to the crowd of whoever happens to be on I am seeing zero clear lines in his thinking.

yes, I talk differently according whoever is talking to me. the proper term for this is called Speech Convergence can you just google that a bit?

In post 4202, pirate mollie wrote:spammy metal.

:evil: :mad: :mad:

In post 4202, pirate mollie wrote:if you thought wguerts wld probs flip town then why did you vote him? like wguerts can get away with that cos he is new but you can't. you shld know better.

I never had a very strong townread on wgeurts. The highest point in the game that I was townreading him was "town but not townblock material". And that was only because his posts actually sounded smart. Temporarily. Then he went back to being stupid and scummy and we all know what happened after that.

Vezok was thinking that he was scum for the longest time, so he pushed me to vote him. So I did (opportunistically, I concede). From then onwards nothing he posted made me go 'oh this guy is town lets remove my vote'. And so my vote stayed.

In post 4204, Zar wrote:off the top of my head Metal seems all over the place and seems to be changing his stances all the time

That's strange, I don't actually remember my stances to be changing all the time? I've tried my best to keep my reads stable in this game and outlined my reasons for every read, or change in read, clearly.

Well, I guess I was too busy figuring out who was scum to notice my own play. I guess the best part of being town is that if you do your own thing, you will naturally appear town. As for scum, they have to act and look town, which will be more tolling maybe?

In post 4205, pirate mollie wrote:I am thinking about grey and trying to look at the game from his perspective cos I want to get inside his and see if there is any intersection of thought cos mine was diametrically opposed to most of his until the end.

Why don't you try to look at the game from my perspective because I was scumreading grey alongside eddie, but then changed my read which for some reason you never actually tried to understand where I was coming from? I haven't actually left any messages for your teammates cause I always want to talk to
you
, but since your team is rid of that really bad Who and the other person I think I like your team composition now and I want to bounce reads off them. All 4 of your team are my friends and if I have issues working with mollie at least I can send something to bulba/eddie/wis.

In post 4209, ooba wrote:And you're praising Zar for his accuracy when how many of my reads have been accurate till now? 100%.
Sotty - Scum
Kagami - Scum
---> Town ---> Scum

Nacho - Town
GI - Town
Wgeurts - Town
---> Scum --->Town

Just to reflect your reads change, it's all good.

If you're town, that is amazing.
If you're scum, since I don't actually believe that anybody can really be that amazing, you're obviously whiteknighting.

In post 4215, ZZZX wrote:so far I must say scum remaining are doing an amazing game. it hurts when i town read nearly everyone at this stage at differnt levels.

generally my thoughts are

there is at least 1 scum between:
Alchem / Zar << will lynch today and tomorrow

There might be one scum between
ooba / metal << will lynch if game didnt end yet.

conftown for now
Mollie << mollie conf town.

Everybody is assuming you're flipping town because we are preparing for the worst. If you flip scum its already autowin, so we won't mind doing the hard work that we done today.

From what I can see, since it requires 4/4 Town to be on the same wagon to lynch scum, and everyone is reading everyone as town on different wagons, it's going to be almost impossible to get a real scum lynched today because somebody (town or scum) will defend that "scum".

The sole purpose of today is to allow mollie to get orientated with her reads so that she is better informed to make a decision tomorrow (if you are not scum).

I foresee that by magic, somehow you will get lynched today cause the venge is magic. I can delay voting you for until the real hypothetical crosswagons form up, but magically you will be lynched today.

I hope you understand this ZZZX. Yesterday magically GreyICE was lynched. If we didn't lynch him nobody would be posting.

I extrapolate.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

@mollie

Who in your team is most involved in the game, Bulba, Eddie, or Wisdom?

What do
they
think about ooba and Zar?

Does Wisdom have time to read Day 1 and give reads on the game based on there?

@Zar

I haven't seen you post a stance about Ooba. After you're done with your analysis of myself and ZZZX, could you post a brief blurb about what you think?

@ooba

Let's say that we are both town, who would be your most likely suspects and why?

@Alchemist

Will Titus be able to redo another VCA since it's Day 7? Comparing results and extrapolating can be very helpful in nailing scum.

Although many doubt the credibility of 1. Your trustworthiness 2. The potency of Titus's VCA itself, I still feel that any analysis on the game will be helpful.

I understand that Titus is busy, so I will be fine if she declines.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

@ooba

One more thing. You made a brief mention of Malakittens and ActionDan reading the thread Day 5 and giving you reads, specifically "wgeurts is town".

Have they been keeping up with the game? Can you be more transparent about your teammates reads?
oopsies! haha!

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Titus said she would have an updated VCA within 72 hours.

But did you really just say Ooba was whiteknighting for defending himself?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4220, Alchemist21 wrote:But did you really just say Ooba was whiteknighting for defending himself?

I think that when I call someone out for "Whiteknighting" it means that I think that person is scum.

I already said that there is a distinct possibility that Ooba was whiteknighting GreyICE, because of his lack of clear, decent reasons for his townread.

I caught on, and thus it brought me to the thought that GreyICE could be town. I started to look at his posts from the perspective of town.

Also, Titus's VCA had him as 3rd. So that's credibility returned.
oopsies! haha!

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

How confident was that GI Townread?

What do you think of Ooba hammering that wagon? Regardless of whether you think it was intentional or not, he still voted the guy you claim he was WK'ing, so what's up with that?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:49 am

Post by ZZZX »

Metal lets get this straight shall we, I wanted to get venged if grey was town but today looking at things there is a small problem here.

Game is split into 2 factions fighting each others and noone is townier than the other.

lets face it we cant afford a town lynch today unless we made sure to get the town safe by building a safety bridge. we have 2 main issues here

Ooba X Metal

This one is simple yet complicated. Even if both players are towny there is enough hidden "effect" between you too that will end up causing a lynch. and I am pretty sure you both cant be scum together but it is a reaaaly minor possiblity. but it doesnt effect my point

and

Alch X Zar

again there is at least 1 scum here. but still the possibility for a 2 man team to be here isnt removed. tbh its more likely.

I you all agree I am town and get to lynch me this game is lost for town. Now sonic do you value grey's "venge" or this game?

You need to get on and decide on something. I wanted to leave you guys to let mollie in command but I am pretty sure neither me or mollie can handle this mess alone. this is becoming a shitfeast and no matter what happens it will end badly since if I am lynched we will have but a single lynch remaining. aka we will be at lylo.

Anyway so far the only read I will follow faithfully is the fact that mollie is town. To be honest perhaps if I looked enough at mollie i will get a reason to fill my paranoia enough not to trust her but I have decided that the only way to win this right now is to gamble on that fact and set mollie=town as the only "fact" I can rely on., once I have that fact it becomes stubidly easy to win the game.

So we lynch Zar/Alchem today and tomorrow and we hit at least 1 scum for a 100% prob. Scum hunting made me sure I have one scum there at least. or to be more accurate town hunting/connections prove them to be scum using PoE.

If game isnt done we get ooba/metal.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:51 am

Post by ZZZX »

Metal I will ask you, do you have confidence to hit scum tomorrow for 100%?
redacted

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”