curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:53 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Crub wrote:You can read my posts if you want to see why I placed my vote on someone.

Actually I'm thinking maybe a MoS/ckd scum pairing is possible. I find it suspicious that ckd who is still claiming that out of me/Adel/MoS two are scum wouldn't take the opportunity to get on a bandwagon on MoS until the last minute, and then when he did vote MoS he votes because "I thought that Adel (mainly) or Crub would back out of the vote before anyone could hammer."

Your entire reasoning on a Me/Adel/MoS scum group is completely flawed, as was pointed out by numerous people, yet you still try and push it.
please reread my post thoroughly before you post in the future.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:04 am

Post by MeMe »

Vote Count

Mastermind of Sin
(3):
dylan41985, Adel, Numenorean7

Adel
(3):
Mastermind of Sin, Tarhalindur, curiouskarmadog

dylan41985
(1):
ThAdmiral

ThAdmiral
(1):
Crub

Not voting
(4):
Kate, molestargazer, NabakovNabakov, pickemgenius

Seven.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:17 am

Post by Crub »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Crub wrote:You can read my posts if you want to see why I placed my vote on someone.

Actually I'm thinking maybe a MoS/ckd scum pairing is possible. I find it suspicious that ckd who is still claiming that out of me/Adel/MoS two are scum wouldn't take the opportunity to get on a bandwagon on MoS until the last minute, and then when he did vote MoS he votes because "I thought that Adel (mainly) or Crub would back out of the vote before anyone could hammer."

Your entire reasoning on a Me/Adel/MoS scum group is completely flawed, as was pointed out by numerous people, yet you still try and push it.
please reread my post thoroughly before you post in the future.
Care to elaborate?
Moo?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:58 am

Jesus, Crub… If you read my post thoroughly you would not have posted what you did…unless you are trying to push false info…
Crub wrote:
I said..
curiouskarmadog wrote:
In review, I feel like the Adel, Crub, MoS connection is most likely not probable.
Does that sound like I am pushing the Adel, Crub, MoS scum group? What I said was I feel like there is 2 from this group that are most likely scum.
Crub wrote:
what is strange about that? I thought you guys were tied together, I wanted to see who would jump out first as to not to hang their scum buddy…but NabNab jumped out first…I have also stated, that if the votes swell against MoS again, I might switch my vote again to him…

see if you had read my post, I wouldn’t have to be spoon feeding you all the information out of it, correcting your..misunderstanding?

I have read the thread and your “explanations”…I was asking if it was a coincidence that everytime the town suspicions change, so does your vote….why is that?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:28 am

Post by Adel »

MoS: I'd like your opinion on something:

Assuming that both you and I are town, do you think Num7 could be buddying up to me?

At this point, who do you think could be buddying up to you?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:36 am

an another thing, Crub, if you think that MoS and myself are scum..then tell me again where your vote is?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by Kate »

dylan wrote:isn't everyone else going to post their top 3/bottom 3????
ummm, do we really need to? there's enough discussion going on already......and I really don't have a good read on anyone at this point, so i'll wait to post mine.
I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context. -The Tick
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

CKD wrote:if the votes swell against MoS again, I might switch my vote again to him
Why would more votes on MoS cause you to move your vote to him? Looking for a bandwagon to join?
Adel wrote:MoS: I'd like your opinion on something:

Assuming that both you and I are town, do you think Num7 could be buddying up to me?

1)Why are you asking MoS?
2)Why assume that both of you are town? I think that is rather unlikely. You have been going at each other tooth and claw.
3)Why do you think I've been buddying up to you? Perhaps you are trying to address MoS's argument that we've been ignoring each other. Hasn't it been agreed that this was a rather weak case?
4)You both have 3 votes, more than anyone else. Why would anyone want to buddy up to either of you?
Political Correctness offends me.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:34 pm

Numenorean7 wrote:
CKD wrote:if the votes swell against MoS again, I might switch my vote again to him
Why would more votes on MoS cause you to move your vote to him? Looking for a bandwagon to join?
given my posts for the last 10 pages...do you really think I am looking for a bandwagon Num? Seriously? Or do I feel like MoS/Crub/Adel are scummy, mentioned it numerous times, and I have no problem lynching one of the 3?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:41 pm

Post by Crub »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Jesus, Crub… If you read my post thoroughly you would not have posted what you did…unless you are trying to push false info…
Crub wrote:
I said..
curiouskarmadog wrote:
In review, I feel like the Adel, Crub, MoS connection is most likely not probable.
Does that sound like I am pushing the Adel, Crub, MoS scum group? What I said was I feel like there is 2 from this group that are most likely scum.
Crub wrote:
what is strange about that? I thought you guys were tied together, I wanted to see who would jump out first as to not to hang their scum buddy…but NabNab jumped out first…I have also stated, that if the votes swell against MoS again, I might switch my vote again to him…

see if you had read my post, I wouldn’t have to be spoon feeding you all the information out of it, correcting your..misunderstanding?

I have read the thread and your “explanations”…I was asking if it was a coincidence that everytime the town suspicions change, so does your vote….why is that?
First, please try to keep it friendly, I'm here to have fun.
Second, you say 2 out of 3 people you previously pointed out are scum without adding any new information. This to me is still pushing your case. If you don't think that pushing 2 of 3 people is still pushing a case on 3 people, I'm sorry but I have to disagree.
Third, if you thought there was a good case against MoS, I find it suspicious that you would be on a counter-wagon to MoS's wagon. Jumping on MoS for the reason that you wanted to see who would unvote is unnecessary, and in my opinion flimsy.
ckd wrote: an another thing, Crub, if you think that MoS and myself are scum..then tell me again where your vote is?
Well if you want me to vote for you .... ok :)
unvote, vote ckd
Moo?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:00 pm

Crub wrote:
First, please try to keep it friendly, I'm here to have fun.
Second, you say 2 out of 3 people you previously pointed out are scum without adding any new information. This to me is still pushing your case. If you don't think that pushing 2 of 3 people is still pushing a case on 3 people, I'm sorry but I have to disagree.
Third, if you thought there was a good case against MoS, I find it suspicious that you would be on a counter-wagon to MoS's wagon. Jumping on MoS for the reason that you wanted to see who would unvote is unnecessary, and in my opinion flimsy.
ckd wrote: an another thing, Crub, if you think that MoS and myself are scum..then tell me again where your vote is?
Well if you want me to vote for you .... ok :)
unvote, vote ckd
:lol: silly Crub..

Crub your logic (or is it your misunderstandings) frustrates the hell out of me. How is thinking that 2 out of 3 people are probably scum in anyway pushing that all 3 are scum? I STATED THE 3 TOGETHER ARE IMPROBABLE, which part of that statement do you not understand? The case people argued was that the 3 together was a flawed, not that any of the ones individually are flawed...we are still in day one and I feel that the most information can be discovered by lynching any of those three (mainly MoS and Adel). I dont care if you find that fact that I openly say I will switch my vote to MoS if I need too. I am keeping the town in the know, versus just doing it and explaining later (somewhat like you).

and what new information did you provide with the Admiral vote? With my new vote?

Hypocrite...

However, I do appreciate that you finally put your vote where your apparent suspicions are. Hey maybe if you are lucky, the wagon will get started on me again so you will not have to keep switching your vote to get a quick lynch.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:08 pm

fake edit:I dont care if you find that fact that I openly say I will switch my vote to MoS if I need to, suspicious .
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by Crub »

You are still pushing the same 3 players! Even if you say that you only think 2 out of 3 are scum you are still pushing the same 3 players. You're entire reasoning for thinking that me/adel/MoS is scum is flawed! Therefore continuing to push the same 3 players (even 2 out of 3) without any new information means you are still pushing the same 3 players based on your flawed reasoning. If you have new reasoning behind why you think 2 out of 3 of us are scum then I'd like to hear it. If you don't then your suspicion of us in my opinion is pretty much baseless.

I didn't need to provide any new information with my Admiral vote because as I said when I voted, the previous reasoning I gave for my Admiral vote hadn't been addressed.

This conversation and the things I've pointed out, along with your excessive "defensiveness" is the 'new' reason why I'm voting you.
ckd wrote:I dont care if you find that fact that I openly say I will switch my vote to MoS if I need to, suspicious

That was Num7 not me. Having said that you might not care but that doesn't change the fact that it is suspicious.

What possible pro-town reason is there for being on a counter-wagon to someone who you think is probably scum? Even if you think that the person you are on is probably scum I do not like that you were one of the first people to make a case against MoS and yet when a wagon on him starts you immediately hop onto the counter-wagon to him. It does not make sense.
Moo?
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

CKD wrote:given my posts for the last 10 pages...do you really think I am looking for a bandwagon Num? Seriously? Or do I feel like MoS/Crub/Adel are scummy, mentioned it numerous times, and I have no problem lynching one of the 3?
I guess you're right. I don't see it as seriously scummy in this situation. I always get uncomfortable with people saying they would be willing to join a bandwagon
if
it started. Sounds like they're trying to
a)start a bandwagon on that player without being seen as the instigator and
b)avoid the accusations of jumping on a convenient wagon if it does pick up
Of course, you have been pushing your MoS/Adel/Crub suspicions for a while now, so the argument doesn't quite apply.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:45 pm

Post by Adel »

Num7: I agree your last post. I'll answer your questions after MoS answers mine.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:13 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

In order not to start a hug reply-pyramid I will respond to people's posts without quoting them.

@ Crub: I can see how you could construe my posts as pushing the ckd wagon, but it was truly just frustration at CKD, who constantly said he had a case to defend himself, but kept coming up with snide remarks instead.

You mention my suspicions of pickem's play, and also that my playstyle is similar. Well I guess the fact that I have been getting heat for
m
y playstyle from other people
supports
my stance! (in a round about way)

My post 329 was basically just a bit of frustration on how long the day was going for. Yes, I know that a long day is supposed to be good for town, but I'm only human and was frankly getting bored.

@ Pickem: we pretty much just have to agree to disagree. One thing I will say is that I have put a scumpartner at -1 on several occasions. In a funny way sometimes it helps put off someone dropping the hammer, because everyone acts more carefully.

@ CKD: You can't deny, though, that your vote on MoS looked opportunistic. And just because you have mentioned in the past that you think MoS, Adel and crub are a scumgroup (which you have recently said you now doubt and have changed that to 2 out of 3), this does not give you free reign, at least in my eyes, to just jump on a bandwagon that forms around any of those three.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:14 am

Crub, I want you to know that you are solely responsible for the aneurysm that I am probably going to have bantering with you. “Excessive defensiveness”? I thought I was answering your questions. Crub, from here on out, I am not going to acknowledge you until you read the thread…or at least, read your own posts…
Crub wrote:
ckd wrote:I dont care if you find that fact that I openly say I will switch my vote to MoS if I need to, suspicious

That was Num7 not me. Having said that you might not care but that doesn't change the fact that it is suspicious.
you said…
Crub wrote:
Third, if you thought there was a good case against MoS, I find it suspicious that you would be on a counter-wagon to MoS's wagon.
I have provided my reasons why I think each of you are individually scummy. I was beginning to add your constant pushing of false information for another reason your scummy, but I now understand that it is something different. If you can not even recall what you said three posts ago (or go back and read it before you post) then I cant imagine you being able to remember the reasons I stated that the three of you are scummy (individually)….so when I get a moment I will post them AGAIN for you Crub. Until then, I am done with this conversation with you. I feel like I am trying to explain colors to a blind person…just not going to happen. We are going around in circles, and I doubt this is helping the town.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:23 am

ThAdmiral wrote:
@ CKD: You can't deny, though, that your vote on MoS looked opportunistic. And just because you have mentioned in the past that you think MoS, Adel and crub are a scumgroup (which you have recently said you now doubt and have changed that to 2 out of 3), this does not give you free reign, at least in my eyes, to just jump on a bandwagon that forms around any of those three.
I do not deny it. Call me opportunistic, if I see a chance to lynch someone who I think is scum, I will take said opportunity. Lets say people buy your NabNab suspicions and a swell of votes develop there, most likely I will not move my vote (all things remaining constant). Will you still call me opportunistic if we lynch MoS and he is scum? I hope so, for as a town, we should all take opportunities to lynch scum. You almost make the word “opportunistic” sound bad.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:50 am

Post by Crub »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Crub, I want you to know that you are solely responsible for the aneurysm that I am probably going to have bantering with you. “Excessive defensiveness”? I thought I was answering your questions. Crub, from here on out, I am not going to acknowledge you until you read the thread…or at least, read your own posts…
Crub wrote:

you said…
Crub wrote:
Third, if you thought there was a good case against MoS, I find it suspicious that you would be on a counter-wagon to MoS's wagon.
I have provided my reasons why I think each of you are individually scummy. I was beginning to add your constant pushing of false information for another reason your scummy, but I now understand that it is something different. If you can not even recall what you said three posts ago (or go back and read it before you post) then I cant imagine you being able to remember the reasons I stated that the three of you are scummy (individually)….so when I get a moment I will post them AGAIN for you Crub. Until then, I am done with this conversation with you. I feel like I am trying to explain colors to a blind person…just not going to happen. We are going around in circles, and I doubt this is helping the town.
I guess we can just ignore each other for the rest of the game because YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL!!!!
Moo?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:45 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

It's a long shot but I thought I'd bring it up: distancing scum battle?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Kate »

Maybe...what's up with the yelling at eachother? This is only a game.
I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context. -The Tick
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

Admiral wrote:It's a long shot but I thought I'd bring it up: distancing scum battle?
Yes, it would be the perfect scumbattle. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. I don't think either of them are making any sense.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:18 am

Numenorean7 wrote:
Admiral wrote:It's a long shot but I thought I'd bring it up: distancing scum battle?
Yes, it would be the perfect scumbattle. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. I don't think either of them are making any sense.
what exacly am I not making any sense about? I realized the arguement was "signifying nothing" thus my comment "not helping the town" and ending it. Num and Adimiral both have been looking for anything to say I look scummy. You think I am scum, start another wagon...place your vote on me, there in only a couple ways you will see if I am scum, and one way has me at the end of a lynch. Distancing? Jesus man..Crub and I have been at each other since he jumped in for J-man. I dont like his posts, I dont like his logic, and I dont like his playstyle.

In this thread (35 pages later) I think agreeing with each other is the new distancing.

Personally, I think this is all a distraction from the true scum, who I think has been all types of quiet the past couple of pages...looks as if it has paid off.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

i'm back, i'll reread tomorrow prolly
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Adel wrote:MoS: I'd like your opinion on something:

It's a *possibility*, but I don't find it very probable. Buddying up to me? ThAdmiral.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”