thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4073, Zar wrote:
In post 3909, pirate mollie wrote:can we just fucking lynch grey now

Nope, we can't unless you work with us. Even if I think you are town (which I really do), you don't get to call the banners if we can't follow you through. This is my second attempt to reach out to you.

In post 3935, pirate mollie wrote:also grey can say all of those things as scum I wldn't have thought so either but bulba pointed me to a game where did just that

What game? Can you please link to it?

I just can't empathize with you because I don't understand your GI read and I think you are wrong. Give me something to work with. Otherwise I will continue thinking you are letting your emotions take control of your GI read.

I am not calling any banners nacho did and you pple abandoned mr wear his heart on his sleeve 15 year old wguerts. excuse moi for thinking I have better judgment in this game than some of the other players here. like srsly who goes around as scum saying, "I'm town, how am I supposed to act?". I thought the wagon wld have dissipated after I pointed that out.

anyways I will try to work with you bit but I need to see some demonstration that you are reading my posts cos it seems largely that most pple aren't. plus you are on a team!mafia with players I know for a fact know how to emotionally manipulate me so I am STILL going to give you the squint eye.

how many nightless games have you played? I have played about 6 I think mebbe more. nightless games tend to be more high stressed than other games and scum have to pull out all of the stops, this is why I am asking.

cos neither kagami or sotty. and I maintain that there is a reason for that. either their team!mafia team sucked donkey balls or their scumteam did. I think this is like the fifth time I have said this.

I am looking at this playerlist and there are 2 pple on it even if I had never had a kerfuffle with cld piss off a scumteam. and that is abr and grey and metal to a very lateral degree. I maintain scum is in abr/grey cos I think they demotivated their team based on what was said in the scum pt and their actions in this game. grey's anger came out of nowhere and it looked like he was cosying up to abr. his jump off wguerts after pushing him all day and his zzthing/ooba scumteam idea doesn't really make sense to me altho I feel kind of panicky that ooba is not posting. those 2 players have come the closest to my thinking and while I think ooba is sneaky enough to do it cos he is a sneaky little sneak who likes to sneak around as scum I am just not getting that vibe here. if zzthing is scum here then holy shit he has been holding back in all of his other games.

I have you as scum cos I am not seeing 1 hard stance that you are taking. you are blending in and not trying to make waves and that worries me. like who are your scumspects? cos of right now I have no clue.

oh and the game I am referring to is http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59772 game, bulba modded it and he is the 1 who pointed it out to me cos i was arguing that I didn't think grey wld act like he did as scum and bulba was like all yes can. and he CAN.

I hate every single 1 of metal's exchanges with zzthing. I don't get why he is clearing abr and I think the reliance on titus's vca on grey is dodgy as fuck after it has been pointed out that she was obvsly wrong about wguerts. I call thorella scum in nearly every game but I am bound to be right at least some of the time. it doesn't mean I can accurately read thorella which I can't and have been saying this for months. titus's vca is shit but when it is pointed out to him he doesn't acknowledge it.

I am wondering he is hard defending abr so hard. abr's swap out looked gross and alchey is saying things that don't sound like abr. wld you like to give opinions on abr and metal? cos metal's super endorsement of town!abr suddenly makes sense as a scum move at this stage of a nightless game. but right now I am sticking with you and grey cos that just makes the most sense to me.

I am pretty paranoid right now and while I appreciate the reach out YOU are not giving ME anything to work with. so plz don't accuse me of how it is all give and you are the 1 who is doing that and not me. cos you so aren't.

also wisdom replaced eddie on my team!mafia team so I am hoping for some mindmeld and some clarity.
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3682, GreyICE wrote:
In post 3678, ZZZX wrote:Grey every point against me is a misrep. you are pureply confbaising so hard right now., You are trying to find a reason to fit me as scum instead to find my allignment.

"Confbiasing"?

That's something only town do. Scum can't confbias, they already know alignment.

This wagon is hysterical. I will win the game here, and I will win it off this. The funny thing is you could have just shut the fuck up and let me lynch Wguerts, but no, no you wanted to make your move today.

I'm reviewing GI's slot. Came across that quote and decided to look back at the circumstances around this statement. I'm assuming the "make your move" statement refers to Z going back to Nacho's plan and voting GI. Around that time Z went back to that and proposed his own new plan, there were 3 main proponents for the wgeurts wagon: GI, MS, and myself.

Given wgeuerts flipped Town, this makes me think GI's point here means Z is more likely Town. As scum, he could have compromised and said, "we could lynch wgeurts over GI Today," and on a wgeurts Townflip could have gone back to the GI wagon the next day. In a scenario where ZZZX is scum and GI and wgeurts are both Town, I don't think the lynch order would be that important to ZZZX.

Also, @GI, you never really explained the hard Townread you had on me, and I think it's weird that it was so seriously damaged by a simple opinion from ABR.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hey alchey do you have anything else?
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Not at the moment.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4078, Alchemist21 wrote:Not at the moment.

plz don't feed my paranoia it will drive me crazy

can you give an assessment of the gamestate as it is right now?
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Part of me wants to be lazy and just sheep the Nacho/wgeurts vengeful but I'm not comfortable with just sheeping (especially if it puts the wagon to L-1) if I don't have reasonable suspicion the slot is scum.

P-edit: As for the current gamestate, MS said he thinks Ooba makes sense as scum with the most people despite looking Town. He has Ooba as a top scumread right now.
@MS why aren't you voting Ooba?
I should ISO Zar at some point during the Day, since I see questions that seem Town, but I don't think I ever got to se pe what his analysis looks like (if he's posted some since I replaced in I missed it).
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, first of all we are most certainly doing the vig plan for 4:2 and 3:2. 4:2 it is nearly impossible to lynch scum, and 3:2 is quite difficult.
I would quite willingly be lynched to ensure this occurs.
That is a simple fact. Vigging gave us two scum. I am quite happy to be lynched for a vig shot.

@Alchemist
I believe I explained many times my hard town read on ABR. Why is it gone in an instant? A bald-faced lie.
ABR WOULD NOT SAY THAT AS TOWN
. Period. ABR knows my scum game, and that was a lazy fucking read that represents something I would never do.
ABR does not say shit like that.
"Toxic in the scum thread driving down the morale of the team?" Kagami even said the issue was occuring in his
Team Mafia thread.
It was a supremely lazy lie.

ZZZX:
I like stuff today. I looked up the plans and... I think they're shit. I think this plan is shit. That doesn't mean its necessarily scum. You're still on a high pick, simply because I have no idea why the towniest people are Ooba and Mollie! That's just sheer nonsense read. After a strong start, Ooba has dropped off the face of the planet, and Mollie is Mollie.

Zar:
Do NOT mislynch Zar. Lynch me first. If you think he's my scumbuddy, then my flip should convince you that's fucking nonsense. Anyone arguing for his lynch after that should summarily be strung up... well, at least vigged until we have 1 scum left.

In post 1182, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1129, Nachomamma8 wrote:She's also not willing to scumread that many players: yesterday, she had a townread on ZZZX, wgeurts, ABR, Zar, Hoopla. If you add her to that townblock, you get {Kagami, Seraphim, Eddie, Nacho, GreyICE, Metal Sonic}. She said the only thing she had against Kagami was her lurking, but she made a few points and then disappeared. She pushed against Serpahim. She took light potshots against Metal Sonic. She soft-pushed me a couple of times to say I never was intense as I usually was, but never really advanced past that.

Currently scum reading Metal. Zar is slipping down that slide too. Outside of that my strong town reads are ABR, wgeurts and maybe ZZZX. Eddie is more neutral. You... I'm not sure on. I want to believe. I'm thinking that GreyICE v Kagami could be town v town which means I am missing a scum that I need to figure out, but I think that will come once we actually get some good lynches going.

In post 1129, Nachomamma8 wrote:Her thought processes are also basically just lacking in depth: town-Sotty isn't afraid to pursue a variety of different avenues, she has small theories here and there, her reads are fluid as hell because she's constantly thinking about them, and even though I'm willing to allow a little bit dialed back because working in the coal mines is seriously tiring business, but this Sotty feels like a different person completely from normal town game.

I very much disagree that I haven't been pushing different avenues. You just don't like said avenues. There is a difference there.

I do very much like nacho's Seraphirm and Eddie paragraphs though. This is more of what I want to see makes me hesitant to jump on your wagon.

Zar
~ Why are you voting Kagami? I think I missed that. You wrote a whole post talking about Empire's reads and then slapped a vote down with no further explanation.

Seraphim is still actively lurking like a mother. I really don't get why we're willing to just let that slide right now.

This should very convincingly argue Zar=Town. It also fairly convincingly points to Ooba town. Could be a bus, maybe. But really?

Outside of that my strong town reads are ABR, wgeurts and maybe ZZZX.

Would be extremely impressed and weirded out if that was three town. That sentence has been bothering me for a long time.

Mollie:
Wguerts flipping town makes me feel better about her and her team. Marginally. Could have been opportunistic yesterday and voted whoever for two lynches, tried strongly to get me lynched instead.

Metal Sonic:
Still believe he's town. If he is scum, it is 110% with alchemist.

In post 1421, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1265, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sotty I gave you metal sonic meta to look at :/

Oh my bad I'll check it out before the end of today.

Not extremely confident in everything right now, so I want to talk with my team.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

I know that's more IIoA of an assessment, but I didn't get anything out of ZZZX and MS other than that Ooba thing. Maybe if I read through it again I'll catch something I missed the first time. I'm prioritizing getting GI sorted first though.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4081, GreyICE wrote:Okay, first of all we are most certainly doing the vig plan for 4:2 and 3:2. 4:2 it is nearly impossible to lynch scum, and 3:2 is quite difficult.
I would quite willingly be lynched to ensure this occurs.
That is a simple fact. Vigging gave us two scum. I am quite happy to be lynched for a vig shot.

@Alchemist
I believe I explained many times my hard town read on ABR. Why is it gone in an instant? A bald-faced lie.
ABR WOULD NOT SAY THAT AS TOWN
. Period. ABR knows my scum game, and that was a lazy fucking read that represents something I would never do.
ABR does not say shit like that.
"Toxic in the scum thread driving down the morale of the team?" Kagami even said the issue was occuring in his
Team Mafia thread.
It was a supremely lazy lie.

ZZZX:
I like stuff today. I looked up the plans and... I think they're shit. I think this plan is shit. That doesn't mean its necessarily scum. You're still on a high pick, simply because I have no idea why the towniest people are Ooba and Mollie! That's just sheer nonsense read. After a strong start, Ooba has dropped off the face of the planet, and Mollie is Mollie.

Zar:
Do NOT mislynch Zar. Lynch me first. If you think he's my scumbuddy, then my flip should convince you that's fucking nonsense. Anyone arguing for his lynch after that should summarily be strung up... well, at least vigged until we have 1 scum left.

In post 1182, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1129, Nachomamma8 wrote:She's also not willing to scumread that many players: yesterday, she had a townread on ZZZX, wgeurts, ABR, Zar, Hoopla. If you add her to that townblock, you get {Kagami, Seraphim, Eddie, Nacho, GreyICE, Metal Sonic}. She said the only thing she had against Kagami was her lurking, but she made a few points and then disappeared. She pushed against Serpahim. She took light potshots against Metal Sonic. She soft-pushed me a couple of times to say I never was intense as I usually was, but never really advanced past that.

Currently scum reading Metal. Zar is slipping down that slide too. Outside of that my strong town reads are ABR, wgeurts and maybe ZZZX. Eddie is more neutral. You... I'm not sure on. I want to believe. I'm thinking that GreyICE v Kagami could be town v town which means I am missing a scum that I need to figure out, but I think that will come once we actually get some good lynches going.

In post 1129, Nachomamma8 wrote:Her thought processes are also basically just lacking in depth: town-Sotty isn't afraid to pursue a variety of different avenues, she has small theories here and there, her reads are fluid as hell because she's constantly thinking about them, and even though I'm willing to allow a little bit dialed back because working in the coal mines is seriously tiring business, but this Sotty feels like a different person completely from normal town game.

I very much disagree that I haven't been pushing different avenues. You just don't like said avenues. There is a difference there.

I do very much like nacho's Seraphirm and Eddie paragraphs though. This is more of what I want to see makes me hesitant to jump on your wagon.

Zar
~ Why are you voting Kagami? I think I missed that. You wrote a whole post talking about Empire's reads and then slapped a vote down with no further explanation.

Seraphim is still actively lurking like a mother. I really don't get why we're willing to just let that slide right now.

This should very convincingly argue Zar=Town. It also fairly convincingly points to Ooba town. Could be a bus, maybe. But really?

Outside of that my strong town reads are ABR, wgeurts and maybe ZZZX.

Would be extremely impressed and weirded out if that was three town. That sentence has been bothering me for a long time.

Mollie:
Wguerts flipping town makes me feel better about her and her team. Marginally. Could have been opportunistic yesterday and voted whoever for two lynches, tried strongly to get me lynched instead.

Metal Sonic:
Still believe he's town. If he is scum, it is 110% with alchemist.

In post 1421, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1265, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sotty I gave you metal sonic meta to look at :/

Oh my bad I'll check it out before the end of today.

Not extremely confident in everything right now, so I want to talk with my team.

You also said I was Townier than he was in my own way, which you didn't explain beyond that. Also, ABR said it, whether you believe it or not.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by GreyICE »

You have calm, measured analysis.

But there's no fucking way town-ABR says something like that. It's either "ABR make up some shit about Grey" or you just making some shit up with ABR's name on it.

I mean if ABR truly believes toxic play demotivates a team, then he's claiming scum, because his play this game was 110% toxic as fuck.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4080, Alchemist21 wrote:Part of me wants to be lazy and just sheep the Nacho/wgeurts vengeful but I'm not comfortable with just sheeping (especially if it puts the wagon to L-1) if I don't have reasonable suspicion the slot is scum.

P-edit: As for the current gamestate, MS said he thinks Ooba makes sense as scum with the most people despite looking Town. He has Ooba as a top scumread right now.
@MS why aren't you voting Ooba?
I should ISO Zar at some point during the Day, since I see questions that seem Town, but I don't think I ever got to se pe what his analysis looks like (if he's posted some since I replaced in I missed it).

alchey you are breaking my heart

in literally half

:(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4084, GreyICE wrote:You have calm, measured analysis.

But there's no fucking way town-ABR says something like that. It's either "ABR make up some shit about Grey" or you just making some shit up with ABR's name on it.

I mean if ABR truly believes toxic play demotivates a team, then he's claiming scum, because his play this game was 110% toxic as fuck.

I am agreeing with you here.

but kagami did not say that team!mafia team demotivated her she said that everything wld come out in the pts and that it was not an enjoyable experience for her. her team!mafia is cabd, tso and aeronut. <---- none of those players are particularly inflammatory except for cabd and mebbe tso but I am pretty sure they like kagami and that is why they asked her to replace in.
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Calm and measured is more of an alignment-neutral personality trait than a Town trait tbh.

Mollie made a similar statement, and said it could apply to ABR or you, so I don't get why it's surprising to you that ABR said it as well.

P-edit: @Mollie I'm sorry. I'm trying my best here, but wgeurts' Townflip and the likelihood that Z is Town have put me in a no-man's land for my reads. I'm hoping my interaction with GI will help me nail down his alignment for certain.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Hmm.. Looking back at GI's recent post where he said he doesn't mind getting lynched.

I'm thinking if he were scum, then he'd have to be incredibly confident his buddy could clear the rest of the game. His buddy would have to be a universal Townread, and I can't think of anyone who fits that qualification other than Mollie, and I think she's Town. GI's likely Town for that.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4087, Alchemist21 wrote:

Calm and measured is more of an alignment-neutral personality trait than a Town trait tbh.

Mollie made a similar statement, and said it could apply to ABR or you, so I don't get why it's surprising to you that ABR said it as well.

P-edit: @Mollie I'm sorry. I'm trying my best here, but wgeurts' Townflip and the likelihood that Z is Town have put me in a no-man's land for my reads. I'm hoping my interaction with GI will help me nail down his alignment for certain.

what do you think about other players?
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4089, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4087, Alchemist21 wrote:

what do you think about other players?

You: It's been pretty clear to me that you've been trying to interact with the other players to understand then and figure out their alignment. You also said you've been avoiding ABR, and the reason you replaced in was because of what Nacho said about you and Eddie while Eddie was here. I've never seen your scumgame, nor do I know which alignment you prefer, but I really don't think you as a player would replace into a game with a player you dislike AND another player who can accurately read you just to save a scum slot, which would just be pointless and uncomfortable for scum you.

MS: I've been Townreading him most of the time. Him not backing up his Ooba read with a vote is making me doubt the slot.

Zar: I'm honestly not sure anymore. I need to see more from him and ISO him. The Sotty quote GI posted seems like a weak reason to think Zar is Town when Zar himself is saying his analysis has been Town.

Ooba: Still have him as Town that's trying to figure out the game. I haven't seen anything scummy from him. Admittedly I haven't ISO'd Seraphim to see what this "unsalvageable" slot looked like before, and even ABR's reasons for scumreading him were due to Seraphim's posts. Ooba would have to be pretty good scum to have reversed people's reads on the slot without coming under much fire for his own play.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

@mollie

Short PHONEPOST here

I don't think scum will go "hey motherfkkers lynch me please!"

Like the last person who did that was nacho and he was town.

But wgeurts did the exact opposite of that and he was also town

I'm going to re evaluate with my team I am extremely confused

and I am not using TITUS VCA to clear grey. in what world have I ever said that. It is one of the factors, though, and I can't help it cause I luv titus.

@alchey

Both my involved teammates, shos and Vezok, agree that OOBA is town. I don't have an actual good reason to scumread ooba save for "gut and PoE" which is why I am hesitant to put my vote quickly. So I am pretty lost right now cause GI is like "LYNCH ME!!!" But which scum actually does that?

@grey

so it appears that your vengekill is going to change from zx? Cause your revised read on ZX is pretty hedgey. Well I guess I don't really care who the venge is Because I trust that you are using that sooper dooper good scumdar of yours. So I am going to
honour your venge unconditionally
and that is my word to you. I don't accept shitty deals but I make promises that I self initiate.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hey metal, can you link me the games that you saw grey's sooper dooper scumdar?
whew!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3819, Metal Sonic wrote:oh you are talking about grey.

sorry i thought u meant zzxthing

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=44578 <--- caught scum d1, NKed day 1

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=36986 <--- went in fucking circles in the beginning, but eventually won for town. See http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5689804

p-edit: @ wgeurts: My mind.

as you can see

2 games of good play are enough to give me a good rating for the player.
oopsies! haha!

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4093, Metal Sonic wrote:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=44578 <--- caught scum d1, NKed day 1

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=36986 <--- went in fucking circles in the beginning, but eventually won for town. See http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5689804

as you can see

and I don't qualify?

I am trying to discern where this is coming from given your experience with me. I am trying to rule out the emotional aspect of it.
whew!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

pages 163 & 164

In post 4068, pirate mollie wrote:titus's vca has been shown to be shit so why the fuck are you listening her?

well i have already stated to zzzx that :

In post 3503, Metal Sonic wrote:i never believed in VCA and even mastin's VCA is bullshit but titus I make an exception cause it catches the whole scumteam and I have seen it more than once with my own eyes

and

In post 3506, Metal Sonic wrote:i am going to talk to you out of game about how titus VCA is fucking good because it is a fact

and how i never trust your vca sorry bro

but lets pretend the whole VCA thing never happened cause it is only a small part to the game.

so her VCA was wrong about wgeurts! but her lynchability list has like 3 pple, so within those players I am thinking that there is at least 1 scum (guess who is the one I suspect??). I mean like, no scumhunting tool is 100% perfect, but in my opinion titus tool a better tool than most.

unless you are telling me that alchey is scum and fabricated all that shit which seems to be what you are going at. but i maintain my trust in alchey's town.

if her VCA is wholly wrong in this game then trust me when I say that I am never believing her VCA after this. but I am going to have to see for my own eyes.

In post 4069, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4012, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4004, ZZZX wrote:question 3: Any other reasons other than assosiation for scum reading ooba? also what do you think about the fact that every single flipped town was town reading ooba (including nacho)

ooba is playing very well here and i think nobody will deny this.

but i don't have ooba as 100% town. and he looks like he can be with the most partners in the game. if i rule out mollie and alchey. so mainly PoE cause shos is reading him as town but
my gut says ooba and
zar
now
.i am sticking with it.

what about zarella?

like srsly why does every1 keep forgetting about him

i don't think I forgot anything about zar!

In post 4070, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4021, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4014, ZZZX wrote:if I could have taken the easy way and allied with wge/oob to create a 3 man block (which would be supported by mollie) and basically I would be unlynchable?

thats the reason why some people (forgot who?) are saying that its ooba/zzzx. i say its ooba/zar, but they're both playing so well that I cannot give any more reasons but "gut".

how is zarella playing well? by posting once a week? isn't that the same as coasting?

he posts once a day. i've seen pereV post worse!

he is playing well because when I ISO him I cannot crack any of his posts by logic. like maybe you say "i don't see anything that looks town". that is true. for me "I don't see anything that looks scum". I think that is also true

i think a couple of other people also said that he is spot on scumhunting. well I don't remember him.

shos says that he is extremely town because he is 100% not following his scum meta at all. i dunno if I believe that if it came from someone in this playergroup but my teammates words have more weight.

anyway

every1 in this game now is playing well. i mean wgeurts is gone.

In post 4072, pirate mollie wrote:your #3 point is weak considering you put so much stock in nacho's reads yet you want to ignore this 1. I want to lynch him cos he is on the outskirts of wanting to get his hands dirty. he comes into the thread and splashes mud on every1 but it doesn't look like he is trying to sort things out. I asked him several times where did his wguerts read go when he was all "its ooba and zzthing!" and he never answered. his wguerts vote was completely survivalistic I keep asking you as to why you have him as town and you keep ignoring me. why is that?

I don't ignore you!!!!!!

In post 4086, pirate mollie wrote:but kagami did not say that team!mafia team demotivated her she said that everything wld come out in the pts and that it was not an enjoyable experience for her. her team!mafia is cabd, tso and aeronut. <---- none of those players are particularly inflammatory except for cabd and mebbe tso but I am pretty sure they like kagami and that is why they asked her to replace in.

i like this post.

maybe i am confbiasing here but a scumteam of Sotty/Silverwolf/Seraphim/Empire would kind of explain why silverworf ragequit (ok GI you were right.) and why kagami played shit the entire game beccause that scumteam has the word LOSE right all over it.

i mean I have the impression that kagami likes playing scum. she wins like a boss as scum. she got a scummie cause her body of work included stellar scumgames. maybe I can imagine look of horror on her face when cabd asked "hey you wanna play scum for team mafia??" and kagami said "sure!!!!" and when she saw her team she was "OMG CABD WHY YOU DO THIS?!!??!?!?!?!?!"
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4094, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4093, Metal Sonic wrote:

as you can see

and I don't qualify?

I am trying to discern where this is coming from given your experience with me. I am trying to rule out the emotional aspect of it.

of course you qualify as a good player! like otherwise you wouldn't see me wanting to hydra with you.

but honestly I never saw you SWEEP a whole scumteam before.

anyway the gamestate is now at a point where every1 looks pretty town and remember that saki game that we played as bmc and we were the dayvig? that gamestate was still harder but except this time here there are more stakes.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

and finally the exciting segment of

message from shos

shos has played twice with ZZZX. maybe he doesnt remember.

In post 3959, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3957, Metal Sonic wrote:shos is also very unsupportive of vengekills because it makes it easy for scum to line up lynches.

how does the scum line up lynches if the town makes the venge tho?

because when the town gets the venge wrong, scum can coast. when the town gets the venge right, the scum can fight it. so town will lead their way into destruction.

In post 3970, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3957, Metal Sonic wrote:
message for mollie:

shos is going to re-ask again "why you replaced in" because you were unclear. what game are you talking about and didn't nacho interact with you before you joined the game?

I am pretty sure that I was not at all unclear in the post that you quoted. I am not quite sure I SWAPPED IN COS NACHO WAS MISREADING MY TEAMMATE COS OF ME that you don't understand.

how so? oh mollie doesn't tell you to townread me, ergo you're scum?

In post 3970, pirate mollie wrote:tell shos to fuck himself if he thinks I am scum here. cos he is clearly not paying attention.

shos really hates your unnecessary aggression here. it is not a very nice thing to do.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4075, pirate mollie wrote:oh and the game I am referring to is http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59772 game, bulba modded it and he is the 1 who pointed it out to me cos i was arguing that I didn't think grey wld act like he did as scum and bulba was like all yes can. and he CAN.

i am going to forward this to my team pt if you dont mind. maybe they can develop more insights than I can from this evidence.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

oh.

dude i waas in that game.